What am I supposed to 'feel' while on Resveratrol?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I know of all the positive benefits that Resveratrol brings (heart, reduce estrogen, anti-aging, etc), but will I 'feel' anything while on it?

E.g. Will I feel hornier? Stonger? Hairier? Break down and cry less frequently? :)

I am just starting on my bottle of T-Rez with NOW's Quericitin, and haven't really felt anything. I think I feel a bit more relaxed, but can't be sure.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
more energized, less fatigue throughout the day, aggressive, sweat easily

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I've used NOW mega potency resveratrol for some time now and do not "feel" anything, nor do I expect to. With the exception of stims, no2 supps and strong anabolics it is rare that you feel anything from a supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
healthier!!!:thumbsup:

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I know of all the positive benefits that Resveratrol brings (heart, reduce estrogen, anti-aging, etc), but will I 'feel' anything while on it?

E.g. Will I feel hornier? Stonger? Hairier? Break down and cry less frequently? :)

I am just starting on my bottle of T-Rez with NOW's Quericitin, and haven't really felt anything. I think I feel a bit more relaxed, but can't be sure.
Absolutely nothing.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
isnt that a red wine extract or somethin like that....??:dump:

BifWebster

Awards
I noticed some increased vascularity, nothin else changed when i started takin res, didnt start takin any new supplement, didnt lose any bf or anything like that. im pretty sure it was the res responsible for the vascularity, i think charles poloquin said it can help with that too.

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
You don't really feel anything. You feel good though, just a notch above normal

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks for all the replies, guys. I'd rep you all, but I'm just too lazy. :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. The resveratrol will effect your gene expression mimicking the effects of a low calorie diet but you shouldn't actually "feel" anything happening.