question about a cycle

buttrbuns

Awards
I am stacking sarm-x, cyclin, and t-bomb for a cycle. Would this be a good cycle? And if so, how long would i need to take off or pct before starting something else. any advice would be appreciated. I've been lifting for a while but never really taken anything before besides like a simple creatine or protein.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us what your goals are and why you picked these products?

buttrbuns

Awards
tryin to get a lil stronger and build some more muscle. I just picked them i guess because mhp is pretty popular and i like their Up Your Mass so i figured i'd give their supps a try. I don't know anything really about supplementation so I am tryin to educate myself

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
T-bomb is okay but Sarm-x and Cyclin are bunk. If you haven't opened them yet take them back. If you have do them anyway. In the future you can ask before you buy.
How old are you?

buttrbuns

Awards
23. I got like half bottles of all this stuff from a bud. I think ill finish it. And then take a week off then start my real cycle of tren extreme. hows this sound?:
I'll take half doses for the first four days and then start taking the normal recommended dosage. (the bottle is suposed to be a 4wk cycle) two weeks in I am going to start takin half doses of novedex-xt then when I finish the tren i am going to start takin the recommended 4 pills for 18-20 more days for my pct. I was thinking about takin 250-300 mg of milk thistle for liver supprt. should i take this after the tren cycle or during and after? thanx for the help bud

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To quote your previous post: " I am trying to educate myself", digest before you ingest. I am new to this realm myself but I have gathered that Tren is not for the uneducated.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
This would be better placed in the Steroid section, as Tren Xtreme is a steroid. And a pct of just Novedex-XT is worthless. Try doing a little research in the Steroid section. They even have a Guide to PCT.