Best Non-hormonal Stack for in between cycles

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Short and simple.

I'm looking for something I can take in between cycles.

I've heard MassFX & Hyperdrol is a good one, and I also read JW and Badassmass was good as well.

What are some others that are good? What do you feel is best?

I'm currently taking:
RagnaRok
AST Multi-Vitamin Pro 32x
Taurine
Scivation Xtend
Flax Oil
P-SLIN
Protein & Casein Protein

Thanks

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
Activate X and/or Lean Xtreme
Stoked
Drive/RPM/IGF-2

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm

I would have to say

Axis Labs Hypertest
AX Hyperdrol X2

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Xfactor is a definite now. I just needed to hear it from others.

I've been reading into it for a while. I actually bought a bottle of it when it first came out.

What else could be ran in conjunction with it to maximize the effects (non hormal)?

Thanks

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hows this sound?

X-Factor 4/day
Jungle Warfare 3/day

tattoopierced1

Xfactor is a definite now. I just needed to hear it from others.

I've been reading into it for a while. I actually bought a bottle of it when it first came out.

What else could be ran in conjunction with it to maximize the effects (non hormal)?

Thanks
XFactor, Drive, and RPM are a great stack

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
btw.. you editing the new season yet??
Yep... as a matter of fact I'm working on Episode 1 right now. How come you never came back out for this season? It was a thousand times easier than last season. We have some real characters on this season.

tattoopierced1

Yep... as a matter of fact I'm working on Episode 1 right now. How come you never came back out for this season? It was a thousand times easier than last season. We have some real characters on this season.
cause i really want to fight heavyweight.. not real interested in cutting weight, and after rolling around with big Dan for an hour dry humping me, my back was toast.. I gotta get my knee in better shape too, but I promise you've not seen the last of me.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dude the only stack u should do is some thing like
Xfactor
and any of Get diesel< just look up some reviws for both they are solid!!

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
cause i really want to fight heavyweight.. not real interested in cutting weight, and after rolling around with big Dan for an hour dry humping me, my back was toast.. I gotta get my knee in better shape too, but I promise you've not seen the last of me.
We have some big guys this season (not fat, but ripped up)..
Dan is a good guy, but I honestly believe he trains just to say he trains. He always comes in 20 minutes late and misses cardio. Nobody can roll with him because of how massive he is.

tattoopierced1

We have some big guys these season (not fat, but ripped up)..
Dan is a good guy, but I honestly believe he trains just to say he trains. He always comes in 20 minutes late and misses cardio. Nobody can roll with him because of how massive he is.
i loved rolling around with him, his giant back didnt phase me cause I have such long limbs, but when he got on my back, trying to throw him was murderous on the lower back the week after....

I've still been working on things though, been boxing and doing some jits.. I def. havent been laying dormant.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Is this the X FACTOR by LA MUSCLE .? Sells at about £34 in the UK which seems too much to pay for chrysin.LA MUSCLE supplements are usually more expensive in the UK

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Is this the X FACTOR by LA MUSCLE .? Sells at about £34 in the UK which seems too much to pay for chrysin.LA MUSCLE supplements are usually more expensive in the UK

X-Factor by Molecular Nutrition

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
My favorite would be:

AP
Xfactor
IGF-2
Assault

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Well one isn't out and one has been out for a few weeks. You could try Max-Out/Reversitol/Testabolan for amazing NHA results. All of the ingrediants complement each other nicely. Look into them and if you need any help understanding the products, I'd be glad to help out.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dont you find X FACTOR somewhat limiting- according to product description on 1fast400= no omega 3s, no flax oil, no n acetly cysteine, no anti-inflamatories.Its also an omega 6 fatty acid . We re always being told to cut back on omega 6 and consume more of omega 3s. it claims to do--Increase Protein Synthesis Rates (Muscle Growth)
Significant Fat Loss
Dramatic Strength Gains
Increased Pumps
Increased Androgen Receptor Levels
Amplified IGF-1 Signaling
Increased Post-Workout Soreness

Im sure there are other products out there that have exactly the same claims

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ACT X and STOKED! Lots of people doing this now with logs to show how it went.

CROWLER

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought but when suggesting products can you also put the manufacturers name as well as the name of the product. Being in the UK we dont always get the same products as usa and so some arent recognised.However we do get some products from American companies so its easier to do a search with the company name plus product name to see if their are any UK stockists . thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono and a pre workout sup like vasocharge or something. way to much emphasis on what supps to take these days.