JP8 umm umm... not so much

tgood323

Awards
As we all know Chuck D's new JP8 is cleverly named after jet fuel. While it does work like jet fuel and is a sick product it also tastes like jet fuel. I was wondering if anyone who tried it or chuck d himself could maybe reccommend a juice to mix with it that gives it a little better taste.

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I donno, I prefer jp10 with my cereal, aka tetrahydrodicyclopentadiene

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I hate jp8 that **** stains my bdu's something terrible especially if it gets on the pods and all over my uniform

oh wait

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I hate jp8 that **** stains my bdu's something terrible especially if it gets on the pods and all over my uniform

oh wait
:lol: you in the Army? I thought they just made ACU's the standard uniform and retired all of the bdu's except for JROTC.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
:lol: you in the Army? I thought they just made ACU's the standard uniform and retired all of the bdu's except for JROTC.
Probably Air Force of Navy. Some of them still use BDUs and I'm not sure which, if any Army aircraft uses pods

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually a nice acidic type of drink will hide most less than tasty products.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

airforce

and I can rock bdu';s til 2011 the new uniforms are the biggest joke in the military

what ****ing dumbass designs white t shirts light colored uniforms and light colors suede boots for maintainers

:FUfinger:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when I was in and we would replace the button on the pockets on garrison bdu's and if we were caught we would get written up and given long explanations on why it was bad. Including noise discipline. Now they make them where every ****ing thing on them is velcro...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
airforce

and I can rock bdu';s til 2011 the new uniforms are the biggest joke in the military

what ****ing dumbass designs white t shirts light colored uniforms and light colors suede boots for maintainers

:FUfinger:
finally some1 agrees with me

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
As we all know Chuck D's new JP8 is cleverly named after jet fuel. While it does work like jet fuel and is a sick product it also tastes like jet fuel. I was wondering if anyone who tried it or chuck d himself could maybe reccommend a juice to mix with it that gives it a little better taste.

try kool aid mix. cheap, usually works.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started using it today, and I really didn't mind the taste.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i mean is it as bad as the original noshogun?