OH-TEST and UCP-1

jeffc

Awards
I've been on an OH-TEST cycle for almost a week now, and just received some UCP-1 that I had ordered. Is there anything dangerous about going ahead and starting the UCP-1, or do I need to wait until after I'm done w/ the OH-TEST cycle?

I'm 240 w/ about 25%bf, so I definitely need to get the bf down!

Thanks in Advance!:D

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't have anything to do with your post, and I apologize for that, but, are you using LGP's OH-Test? if not what are you stacking it with if anything? Again, sorry about the O/T, but I'm kinda interested in OH-t and everyone seems to only be talking about M1T now.

cm5

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know there has been some feedback on the OH on here, it has all been positive.

jeffc

Awards
This doesn't have anything to do with your post, and I apologize for that, but, are you using LGP's OH-Test? if not what are you stacking it with if anything? Again, sorry about the O/T, but I'm kinda interested in OH-t and everyone seems to only be talking about M1T now.

cm5
Hey no problem...I'm actually thrilled someone responded! I'm using LGP's OH-Test. It's been about 2 weeks now. I haven't really noticed much from it, but others seem to have had great success from what I've been reading. I have yet to find a PH that I have felt like I gotent good results from, so it's probably just be my body chemistry or something. I seem to always get harder, but no real gains to speak of.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and start using the UCP-1 since no one spoke up and said NO!!! STOP!!! :)

I'll let you know how that goes. I'm taking Anarchy Stack and Tight with it, as well as milk thistle. And I suppose I'll be drinking even more water if that's possible...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
UCP-1 is a good product.. just follow the directions on the label

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Anarchy Stack and Tight with it
Anarchy Stack, Tight, UCP-1.... Damn! thats a lot of stuff, you really need to cut that much? seems kinda like overkill on the fat burners if you ask me. My general rule is that body composition changes are a marathon, not a sprint, and there is no magic pill, but whatever.

On another note, glad to hear you like the OH-Test, pretty much everything I've read about it has been positive, I just wish I could find something about it w/o 1-test or 4ad, but oh well. Good luck with the cycle, you sure your eating enough to put the weight on?, try going about 4500 cals or higher/day w/2g protein/lb/day, if you haven't already.

later

cm5

jeffc

Awards

Anarchy Stack, Tight, UCP-1.... Damn! thats a lot of stuff, you really need to cut that much? seems kinda like overkill on the fat burners if you ask me. My general rule is that body composition changes are a marathon, not a sprint, and there is no magic pill, but whatever.

On another note, glad to hear you like the OH-Test, pretty much everything I've read about it has been positive, I just wish I could find something about it w/o 1-test or 4ad, but oh well. Good luck with the cycle, you sure your eating enough to put the weight on?, try going about 4500 cals or higher/day w/2g protein/lb/day, if you haven't already.

later

cm5
Thanks for the tip...You're probably right. I don't tend to eat enough most likely and that could be why my gains are not so good w/ PHs. So far as the Anarchy stack, Tight and UCP-1 combo, I read about that combo from the UCP-1 thread. I'll try it for a few days and if it seems too much I'll cut back.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the anarcht stack, Tight! and UCP-1 simultaneaously before also....good stuff ;) :D Definitely not a cheap stack though, lol.

As far as your current situation, you should be OK IMO to run the UCP :)