Help with nutraplanet order

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Please help

I had an order with Nutraplanet NP540355, never arrived. I was told I should wait 3 months. Which I did,

Then I was given a coupon code for that amount minus shipping, which is ok. the problem arose when my country was unlisted from the available countries. I was then told my country wasn't available anymore, so I requested a refund.

I have been chasing service representatives for 2 months, finally a month ago. I was told I was going to get it fixed "by today". A month has passed, 5 unanswered emails, and still no reply.

Can someone please help?

I emailed TheSolution who is awesome for trying to help, but since he is not an NP employee, it is not his responsibility.

Thanks in advance guys.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet15 ill get him on this as soon as possible bud!
I shot him an email about your request and issue.
With international orders there can be a lot of things that can go wrong with countries and what they allow for customs. So this is an issue that could be a beast to tackle!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey Bud.
I spoke to Dennis. You should already have a refund..
Sorry for the inconvenience. But we got you taken care of!
Glad I can help square you away.

Reactions: E J
E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Bro thank you very much!!! Really appreciate it!
If I may offer a recommendation there are other sites also using FIMS for international, their number is traceable all the way to the country, and I imagine because of their shipping costs it does not vary much from not traceable numbers. Maybe this could help all parties.

Also please deactivate the coupon code, I won't use it, and i can't think how someone could find it, but better safe than sorry.

Again thank you very much!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome Bro thank you very much!!! Really appreciate it!
If I may offer a recommendation there are other sites also using FIMS for international, their number is traceable all the way to the country, and I imagine because of their shipping costs it does not vary much from not traceable numbers. Maybe this could help all parties.

Also please deactivate the coupon code, I won't use it, and i can't think how someone could find it, but better safe than sorry.

Again thank you very much!!!
its traceable to the US, and then once it leaves the US it it out of our hands and taken over by international. That is how it is set up that way.
This is also why the FIMS is the cheapest option. Sometimes you get what you pay for with shipping and international.

Just here to help bud. anytime.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate it. And don't mean to be a pain, but the other supplier I know buy from uses FIMS and it is traceable all the way to Mexico, door to door.

they charge around $3US for under 1lb and $11for under 5lbs I think, something like that. But maybe they can also use that same FIMS, and make it better for everybody (less packages lost or delayed)

Just my 2 cents.

Again bro, thank you very much for your intervention.