My H-DROL, 3-AD, Lipoflame log Cutter

A

ANABROLIC

Awards
hey guys i frequent another board but started to really get into this site. havnt posted much but really like the amount of information this site has to offer.
have been in the game for a few years. have experience with gear/ph's. i have always went for bulk but this time i am planning on putting on some solid lean muscle and shed some body fat. i started 3 days ago this is what i am running.

CEL h-drol 75mgs/day 5 weeks
3-AD 5 caps/day 5 weeks
agxsports lipoflame 4 caps/day weeks 2-5

the fatburner is going to be run at a smaller dosage then recommended. i dont have to much fat to lose.

my stats are 5'7 185lbs to start. somewhere between 12-16%bf. i would be happy to end my 5 weeks at 190lbs down 3-5%bf. i will keep you guys updated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
3-5% bf is contest bf, theres little to no chance u will get there.

i say if ur diet and training are 100%, u'll probably get to around 8%

also, is there caffeine in Lipoflame? if so watch ur BP

A

ANABROLIC

Awards
thanks guys. ya i dont know how realistic the bf drop would be but it is def an idea of where id like to be. i am eating cleaner then ever.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. ya i dont know how realistic the bf drop would be but it is def an idea of where id like to be. i am eating cleaner then ever.

good to hear, just eat right and train hard and u'll get great results

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Strongly advise you do not run a fat burner on cycle...

A

ANABROLIC

Awards
Strongly advise you do not run a fat burner on cycle...
what is your reasoning for this statement? i have researched it and havnt found much argument against it.

btw i didnt mean i wanted 3-5%bf i was hoping to drop 3-5 from where i am now.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anything containing caffeine will fuk up ur BP while taking a designer steroid

A

ANABROLIC

Awards
i am taking support supps for bp and will be monitoring this very closely. i am running the fatburner at small dosage.