Come One, Come All! Myth RECREATES With Recreate, Anabolic Pump, Furazadrol & Drive!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come One, Come All! Myth RECREATES With Recreate, Anabolic Pump, Furazadrol & Drive!

I'll edit this when I have more time tonight, but that's my stack, and it looks like a good one! I am stoked for this! My PCT is going to beTorem, RPM, IGF-2, Mass FX and the SuperDuper XFactor! Everyone's invited to watch this log! I'll have my diet posted up tonight too now that we have the new DIET & WORKOUT TRACKER feature!!! Pure Ausomeness!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick update! The Recreate has fully kicked in, super clean energy, no jitters, and very mood uplifting! The best part, I AM NOT HUNGRY AT ALL! I mean my appetite is completely gone, by far the best appetite suppressant I have ever taken already! I thought DCP, crushed my appetite but this trumps that!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Have you dosed it prior to working out yet? Prepare for some heat son!

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
i sense this thread is nothing more than a myth

-TF

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how is this thread a myth? I'm just giving my honest feedback so far.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a joke ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to go workout, I'll post my first day results along with diet when I get back! I took my dose about 20 minutes ago and I am starting to feel a bit warmer, nothing major, but definetly noticable. I still have no appetite for food, I feel like I just ate 3 burritos.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am about to go workout, I'll post my first day results along with diet when I get back! I took my dose about 20 minutes ago and I am starting to feel a bit warmer, nothing major, but definetly noticable. I still have no appetite for food, I feel like I just ate 3 burritos.
If I ate 3 big beef & bean burritos, everyone on AM.com would smell my wrath.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beef and Bean! Your a wuuus! lol, Gotta go with the Supreme!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always knew you were an alien freak! ;)

I'll be following along bud, good luck.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

grams calories %total
Total 2501
Protein 283 1132 45.26%
Carbs 151 604 24.15%
Fiber 27 108 4.32%
Sugar 44 176 7.04%
Fat 85 765 30.59%
Sat 25 225 9%
Poly 20 180 7.2%
Mono 39 351 14.03%

Ok, so these are my daily percentages, if you want to see wat I am eating on a daily basis, you can just check out my nutrition tracker here: AnabolicMinds Diet Tracker (BETA)

I'll be updating every day, but should stay mostly the same, trying to hit the same numbers everyday!

First Impressions

Recreate: Definetly noticed this guy kick in about 30 minutes or so after taking my first dose (2caps). It wasn't a cracked out feeling, very mild, but very pleasant. I was more awake, more focused, and to be honest, a bit euphoric. It was cool! I have bene off of caffeine for 2 weeks, so maybe not enough time off to get the full stim effect, but I could just not wait any longer! I felt a tad increase in temperature, nothing major as it's only been my first day.
Cardio did go by ALOT easier, and I sweated maybe a tad more, but main thing was it went easier. One thing to note here: I was moving faster and at a harder level, but for some reason my heart rate was lower than ussual, I had to go almost twice as hard on the eliptical to get my heart rate to where it ussually is.
The main thing I noticed so far, and this is probably the best feature yet, was that my appetite was completely killed. I had to force down my protein shakes and rest of food just to meet my protein requirements. It was so hard, whihc is unusual for me because my appetite is usually one to be reckoned with. I can eat a whole large Chicago style pizza to myself easily, and still have room for dessert after! So for me this was simply amazing that I was this full. This is definetly not a good supp for bulking, but it's absolutly incredible for cutting, it's quite possibly going to be a staple so long as it keeps doing what it's doing.

Anabolic Pump: Have used this before, and loved it, so I expect nothing different here. Nothing really to report on this today, my carbs were not that high though since I was only doing cardio today.

Furazadrol: Been on it for 9 days now, strength is through the roof, and I have not lost any muscle even though my calories are about 1,000 cals lower than ussual! I have gotten a few bouts of rage, but luckily no one was around, I just took it out on my kitchen pans, LOL! One thing to note is that my joints feel really dry, especially in my fingers, so typing sucks. I may add in some Osteo-C to help with this, as it helped greatly when I ran Epi.

Drive: Ok, no need to really explain here, lol. Drive works! Taking it mainly though to increase the half life of the Fura and Recreate without adding in more caffeine. That's why I chose it over RPM.

Looking good so far, gonna have weight updates every week. Right now I am 222lb, hoping to get it down to 218-220 by the end of the week.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually pretty sceptical yet intrigued by Recreate, and was thinking about double dosing it when I ordered 4 bottles. However, after being on it for the second day now, I am a believer and I am going to have to actually lower the dose. I simply can't eat, its insane. I had only half of my Zero Impact bar before I felt like my stomach was going to explode. Appetite supression is extremely potent, which for now is going to have to be lessened because I need to eat! Right now I could eat about 1000 cals a day and keep me stuffed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man so many logs going on here! I gotta bump my own thread just to find it!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Recreate:

Dropped down to 2 pills of Recreate a day, 1 and 1, and the apetite is perfect, not too full and not too hungary, just right! Felt pretty warm all day, but nothing major, just more than usuall. One thing of note was that I had to work twice as hard to get my heart rate to normal again. I am wondering if Recreate makes you have to work harder or maybe its the AP or Fura, don't know yet. But its cool because you sweat twice as much but keep your heart rate down.

AP:

Pumps were very apparent in the gym tonight, so strong that I could not finish my sets because it was so painfull. This could be partialy from the Fura also, but I think it is more from the AP as I was not getting these pumps as strong before the addition of AP.

Fura:

Still going great here, losing fat, looking harder, seeing more vascularity and keeping my strength about the same even though I am way under my maintanance. I am horney as hell, so this definetly increases libido stacked along DRIVE!

Drive:

Doing its job! The energy effects from Recreate are lasting pretty much all day with no crash. The Naringin really keeps the effects going! The Forslean problem is starting to diminish, as I am getting more used to it and I am not having to run to the hills as much!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the log alien freak1 ;)

I have some furaza calling my name at some point in the near future.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Furaz kicks in that fast? Wow! I was under the assumption that it's the same as Orastan-E?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on the log alien freak1 ;)

I have some furaza calling my name at some point in the near future.
Thanks bud! Do it, start the Fura, and get some Recreate! Asuome cutter!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Actually!

Furaz kicks in that fast? Wow! I was under the assumption that it's the same as Orastan-E?
Yes Furazadrol does kick in fast...well it did in my experience at least...I really noticed a change in aggression after day 3 and there was an added explosiveness to my workout, then again I was dosing 5 caps a day (2 pre-workout). Now as far as Furazadrol being the same as Orastan-E (Winstrol related)...close, but no cigar bud. Your right that it is based off of an Orastan, but its Orastan-A (Furazabol related)....the one that never made it to the open market in the US. While both Orastan products work similar in nature they are different compounds.

BTW...Myth I'm in for this bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Weight: 226 (+4)!

grams calories %total
Total 2452
Protein 292 1168 47.63%
Carbs 195 780 31.81%
Fiber 31 124 5.06%
Sugar 60 240 9.79%
Fat 56 504 20.55%
Sat 22 198 8.08%
Poly 15 135 5.51%
Mono 17 153 6.24%

ReCreate: ReCreate has definetly kicked into full swing now, I am sweating it up bg time just doing simple chores around the house. I vaccumed the floors today at home before my lady got home, and man, I was dripping even with all the windows open. Hunger is still blunted, so keeping it at 1 pill 2x a day, as 2 pills 2x a day is way too much for me. My face is looking so lean so fast that my girl asked me if I was secretly taking clen and t3 again, no joke, this is what she actually accused me of taking. I told her what I was taking and she didn't believe me until she went through my entire supp case and found no clen and no t3! I was extremely happy to hear that because sometimes we don't notice that much looking in the mirror everyday. Everyone is notcied a quick difference in my looks and physique, so I am more than happy so far!

Anabolic Pump: The Pumps have kicked in full gear now! And let me tell you, with the Fura and Drive stacked in, the pumps have been better than anything else I have ever taken! Not saying pumps equal muscle, bu tit does look and feel pretty cool to do a few reps and then all of the sudden you look like you are on something! I also increased my carb intake, yet I am still way under maintanance and gaining muscle, yes muscle! I am looking leaner and weighing more! I love it!

Furazadrol: Definetly loving this too! As I said before, pumps have been insanely good! Strength has gone up slightly, not huge, but I am happy because usually I lose alot of strength when cutting.

Drive: Drive is one of those supps that just adds to any stack you put together. I have notcied everything lasting longer in my body than usuall. With the Forslean from DRIVE and ReCreate, I am sweatin' it up major time!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7:

Weight: 226 (+4)!

grams calories %total
Total 2452
Protein 292 1168 47.63%
Carbs 195 780 31.81%
Fiber 31 124 5.06%
Sugar 60 240 9.79%
Fat 56 504 20.55%
Sat 22 198 8.08%
Poly 15 135 5.51%
Mono 17 153 6.24%

ReCreate: ReCreate has definetly kicked into full swing now, I am sweating it up bg time just doing simple chores around the house. I vaccumed the floors today at home before my lady got home, and man, I was dripping even with all the windows open. Hunger is still blunted, so keeping it at 1 pill 2x a day, as 2 pills 2x a day is way too much for me. My face is looking so lean so fast that my girl asked me if I was secretly taking clen and t3 again, no joke, this is what she actually accused me of taking. I told her what I was taking and she didn't believe me until she went through my entire supp case and found no clen and no t3! I was extremely happy to hear that because sometimes we don't notice that much looking in the mirror everyday. Everyone is notcied a quick difference in my looks and physique, so I am more than happy so far!

Anabolic Pump: The Pumps have kicked in full gear now! And let me tell you, with the Fura and Drive stacked in, the pumps have been better than anything else I have ever taken! Not saying pumps equal muscle, bu tit does look and feel pretty cool to do a few reps and then all of the sudden you look like you are on something! I also increased my carb intake, yet I am still way under maintanance and gaining muscle, yes muscle! I am looking leaner and weighing more! I love it!

Furazadrol: Definetly loving this too! As I said before, pumps have been insanely good! Strength has gone up slightly, not huge, but I am happy because usually I lose alot of strength when cutting.

Drive: Drive is one of those supps that just adds to any stack you put together. I have notcied everything lasting longer in my body than usuall. With the Forslean from DRIVE and ReCreate, I am sweatin' it up major time!
Nice progress buddy. :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates the lats week, been EXTREMELY busy! I want to say real quick that I added in Epi, and like an idiot did not have my Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations. Well, 5 days in my liver started getting this sharp pain, so I quit the Epi all together. I have learned a HUGE lesson, actually 2. 1st, I learned to ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS have your Cycle Support on hand and to use it during ANY cyle, no matter how "easy" they say it is on the liver. 2nd, don't ever start a cycle without having the Cycle Support, it is just as important, if not more, than PCT, as if you may not even be alive to make it to the PCT.

I would like to Thank Crowler for his generouse offer to send me some Cycle Support, he is a "life saver" literally. I will never go without Cycle Support again during any cycle, it was stupid on my part, and I should have known better, but my ego from this cycle was getting to me, making me think I am invinsible.

Everything else is going great.

Recreate- Continues to get better and better. My endurance is not up at the gym and it is geting easier to do cardio by the day (Doing jjohn's method). The thermo effect is definetly in full swing, as I am extremely hot all day now. Took my temp one day without Recreate and it was 96.2. When I took it with Recreate in my body fo an hour it was 97.5. Thats a huge difference!

AP- Has actually helped with the hunger being killed from Recreate. I am hungry more often now, but when I eat I get full quick and do noteat as much. So this is a perfect balance now. The pumps are very very good in the gym, and my arms and chest and my ass (funny place to have a pump) feel more full during the day. I wouldn't say I have a "pump" all day, but they definetly fele fuller and harder when I am just walking around.

Fura- I am still keeping this is since it is non-methylated, but if the pain presists I will cut it out. I would hate to do it though because I don't know what I would do without this strength and alpha feeling I have with it. This stuff is definetly not weak, its prety strong in my opinion. My weight is now at 229 and I look harder than before and my stomach is definetly leaner. The only thing though that I don't get is that my waist is bigger (water retention???) and its harder to fit in my jeans, yet I am leaner? I hope its just some water, because I don't want to have to buy new jeans with my next paycheck!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you got pain 5 days in from your liver??...damn bro when was your last cycle?...heavy drinker?..thats pretty quick and sounds kinda scary.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! Yea, 5 days in, and I am not a drinker, especially when I am seriouse about recomping. Don't know why, but yea, sharp pain in my liver, so the Epi is out for sure. I am going to go to the schools health center to see about getitng it tested, since it's free I think. I'll update everyone, but I am sure that now I have stopped I will be alright. The pain is definetly not as strong as when on Epi, really mild now, so that's a plus!