USPlabs Recreate and the Quest for Abs!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Background: 6 years training, 4.5 eating right. BF has gone from over 22% to now around 14-15% I guess. I gain muscle pretty easily, and have a hard time loosing weight. I am very carb sensitive. I have chronic lumbar and cervical strains, but am in the process of getting them corrected (God willing). Also broke my arm in '05 and had it surgically repaired. Tendonitis and bursitis in elbow and tricep keeps my strength in check.

Goal: I want to see all of my abs and seperation between my pecs. I guess that's around 7%BF. I know that it will take a lot of work.

Diet: all approximations. I am not a maticulous calorie counter but I keep track of my daily intake.
Protien: 150-175g mostly whey blends and chicken, lean meat.
Carbs: Keeping carbs to a minimum during the week, less than 75g. "Carb up" on the weekends, nothing crazy.
Fats: 60-80g. Enova oil, fish oil, almonds, etc.
My diet will be very good, not perfect. I see some other guys list thier meals and I am impressed.

Other supps: Adding Activate Extreme and some Maca. May skew results some, but not much IMO.
Staples:
Extra caffeine will be needed
Creatine
Fish oil
Multi
Whey

Training: 3-4 times per week. I concentrate on mind muscle connection and usually finish one set of exercise to failure. My workouts are high volume, shorter rest period. Cardio will be 4-5 times a week 30-45min.

Measurements:
5'10, 200
Waist is 36' at navel
BF 14-15%?

Yeterday:
First dose of 2 caps around 3:00 PM. No stim effect, but I have a stupid high tolerance. I did notice a little dry mouth and a some extra focus. Got a real good sweat going during cardio. I have been advised not to go higher then a 2x2 dosing schedule, which was originally my plan.

Today I noticed some dry mouth again, but I drink water all day so it has not been a problem. Felt a nice little warm feeling this morning also.

All questions,advice and/or positive comments are welcome. I'm hoping in 4 wks to really see some improvement in my mid-section.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how the recreate works! Good luck man!!!!!!!!!!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I will keep an eye on this thread, I am definately interested in Recreate

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Added my Activate this evening, pretty happy about that. I really did feel warmer today, though the temp outside is higher. Dry mouth came and went.

I took some added caffeine with my afternoon dose and it was sa-weet! I was really jacked towards the end of my workout. I know that recreate is not intended to be a stim, that's why I added it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few pics

Attachments

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
No dry mouth today, and my sweet tooth does seem a bit subdued.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
^^^
Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to how I'm gonna look at the end of this log. :bb3:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following. This stuff looks very promising.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Have had some dry mouth yesterday and today. It's hard to drink water constantly at work.

Also worked really late last night unexpectedly, and didn't get home untill 7:30. Still took 2 caps. I had no problem sleeping. I actually went to bed about 2 or 3 hours later.

I'll post updated pics when I feel like it's worth it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks smeton, but I'm so far from where I want to be. I'd like to see all of 'em all the time.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Update: About 1 wk

Thermo effect has been moderate, pretty good a few times. Sweet tooth has been normal, maybe some reduction.

I did try 3 with added caffeine, and wow! Super clarity, very strong.

The only negative has been dry mouth, but it's not too bad.

Now the good news. I'm down 2.5 lbs the first week! I think this may be an accurate number. I did not make a big change in my diet when I started, so I don't think it's water weight. The real test will be if I can keep this pace for 3 more wks.

Diet: B+
Training: B-

Good first week. Let's keep it going.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How bout more pics in a week?
Right on. I hope they're worth posting. I really don't care what the scale says, it's about the mirror.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Right on. I hope they're worth posting. I really don't care what the scale says, it's about the mirror.
Good stuff man! i am interested to see how this recreate works out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Big ups to USP! They sent me 2 super cissus along with a bonus AP! I'd been wanting to try this version of AP but really couldn't afford it. My wife was really impressed as well. It is a blessing.

So 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for cissus? And AP before carb-rich meals? I may just save AP for the weekends when I eat more, since I'm keeping my carbs low during the week.

BTW, waist is down an inch! That may a better indicator than my digital scale, which varies so much.

Goose

Goose

Awards
Big ups to USP! They sent me 2 super cissus along with a bonus AP! I'd been wanting to try this version of AP but really couldn't afford it. My wife was really impressed as well. It is a blessing.

So 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for cissus? And AP before carb-rich meals? I may just save AP for the weekends when I eat more, since I'm keeping my carbs low during the week.

BTW, waist is down an inch! That may a better indicator than my digital scale, which varies so much.
Have you tried the older version of AP? If so, how do you feel the new one compares?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So I started the SC last night, 4/19. And I used the AP this weekend as I carbed up. Since I cycle my carbs during the week, I'll be using the AP as needed.

Had a real good thermo effect today from the Recreate. I start spring football practice tomorrow. :) 2 wks. It'll be hard to judge how much cardio I'm getting in out there but I know it's hot and it's work.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training were good today. Practice kinda sucked for various reasons. :rasp: Hit bi's and tri's before, then got home at 7:15 and ran my neighborhood for about 40 min. Long day.

Used 1 AP before breakfast, my biggest carb meal. And used 1 before my workout. Great pump on less than 40 carbs.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
subbed. will be running recreate for 4 weeks in june. looks like everything is going good for you so far man. keep up the good work.
btw, where do you play football?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Coaching is better. It hurts less :)
The pain never bothered me, especially when I was delivering it. :D It was the discipline I lacked. Looking back, it takes a real special young man to overcome circumstances (if he has them) and "get it right" at 16 or 17 years old.

TripleOption

TripleOption

Awards
The pain never bothered me, especially when I was delivering it. :D It was the discipline I lacked it. Looking back, it takes a real special young man to overcome circumstances (if he has them) and "get it right" at 16 or 17 years old.
Me neither, until I played in a league at 31 after a few years of coaching. I realized I could get a lot of the thrill of playing and less of the aches & pains and that you body doesn't bounce back as quickly at 30+ as at 17. Also, the mental aspect of it was so much more engaging as a coach.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Quick update on the now longer list of supps I'm using:

RECREATE: Thermo effect is still quite noticeable. I'm down 3-3.5 lbs or so and lost at least an inch off my waist. I may wait untill week 3 to post pics.

ACTIVATE X: I was really just looking for a libido boost/alpha feeling. Gotta say I haven't noticed much. Libido is just steady, been dosing 6 a day for the last 5-6 days.

SUPER CISSUS: Early, but elbow felt pretty good today hitting chest. Best it's felt in a while so, this is promising.

AP: Using as needed. Maybe 1 on low days, only gone 3 once or twice. Pumps have been real good the 2 workouts I've used it.

Quick update on the now longer list of supps I'm using:

RECREATE: Thermo effect is still quite noticeable. I'm down 3-3.5 lbs or so and lost at least an inch off my waist. I may wait untill week 3 to post pics.

ACTIVATE X: I was really just looking for a libido boost/alpha feeling. Gotta say I haven't noticed much. Libido is just steady, been dosing 6 a day for the last 5-6 days.

SUPER CISSUS: Early, but elbow felt pretty good today hitting chest. Best it's felt in a while so, this is promising.

AP: Using as needed. Maybe 1 on low days, only gone 3 once or twice. Pumps have been real good the 2 workouts I've used it.
How are you dosing cissus?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I got to the 2 wk mark and was kind of dissappointed in my self for not achieving the results I had hoped for. I am down 3lbs or more, but I'm not seeing what I want in my abs.

Obviously diet must be the problem as my traing and cardio have been solid. I re-dedicated my self today! Whole grains with AP for breakfast, and lean steak for lunch and dinner. I also cooked my fish for lunch tomorrow.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I got to the 2 wk mark and was kind of dissappointed in my self for not achieving the results I had hoped for. I am down 3lbs or more, but I'm not seeing what I want in my abs.

Obviously diet must be the problem as my traing and cardio have been solid. I re-dedicated my self today! Whole grains with AP for breakfast, and lean steak for lunch and dinner. I also cooked my fish for lunch tomorrow.
Have you ever tried carb cycling?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried carb cycling?
Yea, I have almost no carb days, mid-range, and carb up on the weekends. The AP has given me some added freedom in regards to this. No real set pattern though, do you have one? Funny how a diet that's all mental provides results for your body.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have almost no carb days, mid-range, and carb up on the weekends. The AP has given me some added freedom in regards to this. No real set pattern though, do you have one? Funny how a diet that's all mental provides results for your body.
on my current recomp ive found that going 3-4 days low, then 3-4 days moderate is pretty effective. with AP, on my low days i only have carbs with my 3 meals, then no others the rest of the day. on the moderate days i have carbs with every meal except for the last one.

how is morning empty stomach cardio with recreate?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i go 4 low carb(some after workout) the moderate, high, then moderate then start over.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I kinda dropped the log. I am going thorugh interventional pain management for bulging discs and arthritis in my back AND neck. The pain in my neck and upper trap has recently gotten really bad. I've even been forced to pain pills. I've been to the gym once in the last 2 weeks. :(

I did manage to lose 10 lbs in about 5 weeks before it got bad. At my relatively low BF, this was a real accomplishment for me. My stomache doesn't look that much different, which is somewhat dissappointed but, my shoulders, legs and back have leaned out alot.

I give Recreate a big thumps up and recommend it to anyone looking for a thermo with out a strong stim effect. In fact, I will likely get another a bottle when my pain is manageable.

Sorry I kinda dropped the log. I am going thorugh interventional pain management for bulging discs and arthritis in my back AND neck. The pain in my neck and upper trap has recently gotten really bad. I've even been forced to pain pills. I've been to the gym once in the last 2 weeks. :(

I did manage to lose 10 lbs in about 5 weeks before it got bad. At my relatively low BF, this was a real accomplishment for me. My stomache doesn't look that much different, which is somewhat dissappointed but, my shoulders, legs and back have leaned out alot.

I give Recreate a big thumps up and recommend it to anyone looking for a thermo with out a strong stim effect. In fact, I will likely get another a bottle when my pain is manageable.

Hope you feel better soon.

TripleOption

TripleOption

Awards
I have found that the Anabolic Diet works extremely well with Recreate. I just mixed Anabolic Pump into the equation this weekend for my carb ups, we'll see how it goes.

I have been using Recreate and the AD for about 2 months; I am down 14 lbs (and I was certainly not fat before). My bf% has to be at it's lowest point in my life and I am 36 years old. Recreate makes low carbs very manageable.