Hurley Gets 6 Years In The Can For Looking Too Sexy After His Neovar/RPM Cut

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Well, its that time of the year ladies and gents. The pre-summer cut. Thanks to Lanbane over at Applied Nutriceuticals for this chance to put his company's awesome products to the test. I would also like to thank Strategicmove for picking me for this log. I hope I can repay the generosity shown to me by giving some great feedback, and getting some good results.

A little info:

Weight: 172 lbs
Height: 5'8"
BF%: 16-18%
Current Supps: Kre-Alkalyn, Multi, Whey Protein, BA

I like simple (meaning not boring) logs, so I'm not going to be as intricate as some of the other logs here, but I will be hitting the basics: Dosage, Goals, Workouts, Changes, Sides (if any), and anything else my AN superiors would like from me.

Here is a general layout of what my week will look like at a glance:

Warm ups are a variation of light cardio, quick lifts, stretching, and weighted sit-ups.

Sunday
Morning cardio session (about 3-4 miles on treadmill)
Arms/Chest (5 sets) in afternoon followed by another cardio session

Monday
Afternoon cardio (4-5 miles)

Tuesday*
Legs (5 sets) followed by cardio

Wednesday*

Thursday*
Back/Shoulders (5 sets) followed by cardio

Friday
Morning Cardio (3-4 miles)
Afternoon Cardio (3-4 miles)

Saturday
Usually my rest day, but I sometimes toss in a 1-2 miles cardio session depending on how the muscles feel.

*These are school days so I'm usually a bit busier on these days

My diet will be 5 meals daily, 200-250g of protein per day, and as much water as my bladder will allow. I'll tweak my fat/carbs as I see fit throughout the cut.

I'm battling a little bit of tendonitis in my right wrist, so my workouts are much more cardio oriented (but heck, it's a cut so I'm gonna be running my butt off anyways) :)

My supplements should be arriving any day now, so I'll begin the following day they arrive. I'm really excited about this stack, and I can't wait to get going on it!

Oh yeah, Twitch, you shoulda' picked blue. Green ain't got nothin' on blue :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in botha man

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this man good luck!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. I can't wait to get going! :)

Speed321

Awards
sub'd, looks good, how r u dosing rpm and neovar around meals and such?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
sub'd, looks good, how r u dosing rpm and neovar around meals and such?
Lanbane actually has a certain dosing routine he wants us to follow. I'm not quite sure what it will be as of yet, but as soon as I know, I'll post it up in here.

Speed321

Awards
looking forward to it since i have rpm and im really liking the looks of neovar.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neovar has been one of those hidden gems. its a great value pricewise for its contents, and gives good results. I felt that way before I became a rep for AN, I was surprised more people weren't using it.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't happen to know what Lanbane has in mind for a dosage schedule, would you Easy?

sizzzle9

Awards
wut is supposed to be new about this new neovar?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
neovar has been one of those hidden gems. its a great value pricewise for its contents, and gives good results. I felt that way before I became a rep for AN, I was surprised more people weren't using it.
Speaking of great value..... keep your eyes peeled people ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Did the goods arrive Hurley?
If so, i'll get you setup on dosing. Refresh me... will I find your diet, etc. in my PM box among the other 499 PMs? LOL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
A little info:

Weight: 172 lbs
Height: 5'8"
BF%: 16-18%
Current Supps: Kre-Alkalyn, Multi, Whey Protein, BA

Here is a general layout of what my week will look like at a glance:

Warm ups are a variation of light cardio, quick lifts, stretching, and weighted sit-ups.

Sunday
Morning cardio session (about 3-4 miles on treadmill)
Arms/Chest (5 sets) in afternoon followed by another cardio session

Monday

Tuesday*
Legs (5 sets) followed by cardio

Wednesday*

Thursday*
Back/Shoulders (5 sets) followed by cardio

Friday
Morning Cardio (3-4 miles)
Afternoon Cardio (3-4 miles)

Saturday
Usually my rest day, but I sometimes toss in a 1-2 miles cardio session depending on how the muscles feel.

*These are school days so I'm usually a bit busier on these days

My diet will be 5 meals daily, 200-250g of protein per day, and as much water as my bladder will allow. I'll tweak my fat/carbs as I see fit throughout the cut.

I'm battling a little bit of tendonitis in my right wrist, so my workouts are much more cardio oriented (but heck, it's a cut so I'm gonna be running my butt off anyways) :)

My supplements should be arriving any day now, so I'll begin the following day they arrive. I'm really excited about this stack, and I can't wait to get going on it!

Oh yeah, Twitch, you shoulda' picked blue. Green ain't got nothin' on blue :)

Ok... Let's see..... we'll begin by assessing tolerance:
Let's start off with 1 Neovar and 2 RPM about 45 minutes prior to each cardio session, on an empty stomach, or as close to one as possible.
45 minutes prior to weight training sessions, 1 Neovar w/ 3 RPM... again on as close to an empty stomach as possible.

In addition to the above recommendations, use 3 caps of Neovar post workout... prior to your recovery meal. Include a decent amount of carbs at this meal.
Your week includes a heck of a lot more cardio than most.... so let's start with this and see how it feels. We may include additional dosing, and/or increase current doses depending on how it feels for ya. Any questions, hollatcha boy.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Ok... Let's see..... we'll begin by assessing tolerance:
Let's start off with 1 Neovar and 2 RPM about 45 minutes prior to each cardio session, on an empty stomach, or as close to one as possible.
45 minutes prior to weight training sessions, 1 Neovar w/ 3 RPM... again on as close to an empty stomach as possible.

In addition to the above recommendations, use 3 caps of Neovar post workout... prior to your recovery meal. Include a decent amount of carbs at this meal.
Your week includes a heck of a lot more cardio than most.... so let's start with this and see how it feels. We may include additional dosing, and/or increase current doses depending on how it feels for ya. Any questions, hollatcha boy.
Sounds good Lanbane. My stuff arrived this morning so I will start dosing tomorrow. Hehe... I'm giddy!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Ok Mr. Lanbane, this is the simplified listing of my dosage schedule. My only question is on the third bulleted sentence, does this apply to both cardio and workout sessions, or just workout (weights) session?

• 1 Neovar and 2 RPM about 45 minutes prior to each cardio session (on empty stomach)
  • 1 Neovar w/ 3 RPM about 45 minutes prior to weight training sessions (on empty stomach)
  • 3 caps of Neovar post workout, prior to recovery meal (with carbs)
Other than this, I'm very excited about this combo. My morning run was great!!! I went for all 4 miles and still wanted to keep going, but made myself stop because daily life was calling. :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well I gotta say, I'm disappointed...

WITH MYSELF FOR NEVER TRYING THIS COMBO BEFORE!!!!! :D

Today was awesome!!! My morning cardio was so fun. I mean, I like running, but usually when I hit my 3rd mile I'm just looking to finish up. But man, today when I hit the end of my 4th mile I was like, "Geez, I could keep going if I really wanted too." I usually never feel like that!

Energy was great all day, the 2 RPM in the morning got me through all four miles, plus the rest of the afternoon. And then the boost I got with the other 3 RPM's right before my workout really helped me focus while lifting. Like my schedule mentioned today was arms/chest day, and not once did I find myself thinking, "Almost done" or "Man, I'm tired" I just kept on counting off the reps and pushing the iron.

Obviously the Neovar hasn't affected me yet, but I gotta say I'm looking forward to it's effects. I even got to "Rep" my current stack (and nutraplanet for that matter) while I was at the gym. A guy at the gym saw me pop my Neovar in the locker room after my workout and asked me what it was. I gave him the spiel about my stack and whipped out my RPM just to look pimp (j/k - but I'll admit I felt cool) and told him about NP and he said he was gonna go home and check it out.

Anyways - Day 1 gets an overall A+++ in my book. I'm really excited to see how this stack plays out for me, and everyone else!

EDIT: Wow, I was so excited about my gym experience I forgot the info! LOL

Diet:
40/40/20 split @ 1990cals (you know the drill)
Water Intake:
Not positive on exact amount, but 4-1/2 nalgenes (48oz per bottle) plus multiple trips to the water fountain.
Exercises:
Morning: Cardio (4 Miles)
Afternoon: Warm ups (sit-ups, jog), flies, bench presses, curls, tri-extensions, hammers, quick jog at the end.

Also the wrist did give a little pain, so I gotta keep that in check. But overall I had a fun and productive day. Hurley likes his new stack!!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question Lanbane... Has anyone reported increased appetite on RPM?? I'm sorta hungry and it's unusual for me to feel this way at this time of night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neovar may be doing that, its not common on RPM, but is on neo

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
neovar may be doing that, its not common on RPM, but is on neo
Hmm... I believe you are right sir (not that I questioned you anyways) but because I have yet to dose my Neovar today, and my hunger has been quite normal. I'll see if it happens again this evening. :food:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

So this is pretty much how I looked today while owning the treadmill...

Thats right!! A goofy ass grin and shapely female legs!! :D But seriously today was another awesome day. I really feel the RPM about an hour after taking it. I had taken it and about 45 minutes later I was doing warm ups waiting for it to kick in, but still felt normal. Eventually I started to run (about 1 hour after ingestion) and then all of the sudden *BOOM* I felt like a Treadmill Ninja! I did 4 miles with a good amount of energy throughout the run (stopped once to pee :D) but other than that it was a great cardio session. Great energy, good amount of sweat, and that oh-so-wonderful burn in my leg muscles!

Also worth mentioning is my recovery from yesterday's cardio/weight combo. While my triceps were a tad sore, overall I felt pretty good. This may be the Neovar, or it may just be placebo, but I recovered just fine and ran normally again today (no cramps, pulls)

Also, I went ahead and took the 3 Neovar after my run today firstly because I'm not sure if Lanbane wanted me too after my run days, and secondly I'd like to get that good stuff in my system quick!

Diet:
45p/35c/20f split @ 1900 cals (tad bit low, but all I did was run today)
Water Intake
About 2.5 gallons (by the end of the day)
Exercises:
Warm ups (stretching, light jog)
4 Mile cardio session at 4th setting for incline
Cool down (light jog, leg extensions)

Hurley is QUITE satisfied with this stack!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I spit torilla chip crumbs on my keyboard when I just opened this page and saw that pic. LOL

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I spit torilla chip crumbs on my keyboard when I just opened this page and saw that pic. LOL
YES!!! At least it got someone. Hurley is sad for the the lack of involvement in his log :( :( :( :( :( :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for joining the party, late, Hurley. I am looking forward to your log. All the best, bud! :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i love how all the descriptions of rpm and its effects are exactly like i feel and describe myself

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Strategicmove! Any support is GREATLY welcomed :)

OutsideBacker - Isn't that jolt of energy an amazing feeling! I really think thats what I feed off of the whole time I'm running, it's like a supplemental buzz!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on a sub-2kcal diet?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on a sub-2kcal diet?
The sub-2kcal diet has just started with the official Neovar/RPM cut. At my height/size my regular maintenance is between 2500-3000 depending on activity level. So about a week and a half before the cut I started slowly lowering my intake (slowly) I've found that I cut best at just under 2000kcals with a decent amount of cardio. Bodies are weird eh?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The sub-2kcal diet has just started with the official Neovar/RPM cut. At my height/size my regular maintenance is between 2500-3000 depending on activity level. So about a week and a half before the cut I started slowly lowering my intake (slowly) I've found that I cut best at just under 2000kcals with a decent amount of cardio. Bodies are weird eh?
K good because I was going to say if you're sub2k and have been for a while, running 4 miles a day and still 16-18% bf then something is wrong.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad lanbane mentioned the rpm + light neovar dose on empty stomach idea, I hadn't tried it myself earlier but now that I have it is nice

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad lanbane mentioned the rpm + light neovar dose on empty stomach idea, I hadn't tried it myself earlier but now that I have it is nice
Yeah man, I'm really liking this dosage schedule - seems to really be giving me the energy I need for some awesome workouts/cardio sessions. Right now everything feels great, but I can see a possible increase in the RPM in the future. But for now, I love this combo.

Day 3

Well today was another rigorous gym session. I took one of my buddies to the gym with me, and by the time he had finished his workout I was still going strong! :) He was like, "What are you on dude!?!" So I got to rep the stack once again (hope I'm bringing in some orders for AN :))

Today was legs day (my least favorite) but it was still a good day. I can really REALLY tell when the RPM starts working. I was mid-squat and felt the "rush" come on. I just smiled and thought to myself "Oh yeah, here it goes!!"

Diet:
50/30/20 at 2000 cals
Water Intake:
Close to 3 gallons by tonite
Exercises:
Warm ups (stretching, lunges, quick jog)
Squats, seated/lying leg presses, calf raises, leg curls
Cool down (stretching, treadmill walk)
Cardio: 1 mile run following exercises (3-5 mph) legs were pretty much maxed by this point.

I took my Neovar when I got home with some carbs and am now sipping on my evening shake. I really don't want to come across as "one-sided" but this stack has only given me great success in the gym (I can't find anything wrong with it!!!). I'm really impressed by this combo, and really thankful for the chance to be running it! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, since Jammie mentioned it to me a week or so ago, I have been taking my NeoVar with my RPM (but only pre-resistance sessions), and it has a totally different effect to taking just RPM before and NeoVar after. Are you noticing gains in strength with this? I have. (But I also started boxing again about the same time, and using IGF-2, so a few other factors to consider there. The IGF-2/NeoVar stack AS WELL as Drive/RPM is great, though, just noting!)

Are you boys using the new version of NeoVar?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, they have neovar OG :)
Ok. Just curious, was all.

I wonder how long it will take the NeoVar to 'kick in' The RPM I noticed (when I first started using it) from Day 1, but the NeoVar took a little longer (maybe 2-3 weeks). The one thing I DID notice straight away though with the NeoVar, was that my Creatinine levels went through the roof (I was using Kre-Alkalyn prior).

Liking the results of both products so far. I've been bulking as opposed to cutting, so a bit of a different ballpark than the boys here. But I have noticed that I have better definition than when I was leaner!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. bout to pop my 2 Neo and 5 RPM:dance:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how long it will take the NeoVar to 'kick in'
its been so long since I started taking it I can't remember :) I have been taking it solidly for at least 7 or 8 months now, before I became a rep.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
its been so long since I started taking it I can't remember :) I have been taking it solidly for at least 7 or 8 months now, before I became a rep.

GEEZ! Is that ok? I mean, wont your body adjust to it a certain way and without it have some kind of feedback insulin wise? And CEE/creatine for that long....? cycle easy...cycle!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine is one where the evidence of value of cycling vs not cycling is kinda spotty. same with beta alanine. No huge evidence either way. Same with Drive actually, theres some people who have not stopped taking it since the betas.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost have me convinced to add it in to my stack..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established