Fast Action MD1T Log

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I have been running this log for about two weeks on another forum and I am going to repost my first couple of weeks. The next two weeks are when things get interesting anyways so I am going to keep a log on both forums. Here it goes.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
It begins.
Height - 6'3"
Weight - Currently 207 (down from 226 presurgery weight)
Bodyfat- 18% (Machines readings are somewhat dubious)

Current Supplements
MD1T 3 X ED
Liver Care - 3 pills a day
Now Total Well Being - 4 Pills a day
Saw Palmetto - 4 Pills daily
Hawthorne Berry Extract - 3 pills daily
Poseidon - 4-6 scoops a day
Swell + Creatine - Periworkout

PCT
I have Torm and Nolva on hand and not sure which I am going to use
Fenotest
Activate Xtreme
(If anyone has any better ideas I am all ears)

Diet - Does anyone ever read that (i never do) I eat clean for the most part and eat frequently

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
End of Week One - Nothing much to report. No sides noticed at all

Start of Week Two: Day 7
I started a new workout program based upon a split of two days a week of Power work followed by 3 days a week of hypertrophy work.

Thursday was hypertrophy for my Back and Chest

Machine Chest Press 3 x 12 superset
Machine Rows 3 x 12

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12 superset
Cable Flyes 3 x 12

Hammer Incline 2 x 12 superset
Barbell rows 2 x 12

Close Grip Pull ups 2 x 11 superset
Dips 2 x 11

Cardio alternated with Ab Work - Jump Rope and Stability Ball Situps and Ab Chair about 20 minutes

throughts
- Overall a good workout and had a pretty decent pump the entire workout. I became very lightheaded during my rope jumping and had to take several breaks which is very rare for me. I was also very hungry though so that may have something to do with it. At this point I am not feeling very much good or bad from the MD1T.

Day 8:
Legs Hypertrophy day

Cybex Leg Press 3 x 12 superset with
Leg Extensions - 3 x 12

Leg Press 3 x 12
Seated Leg Curl 3 x 12

Squats 2 x 10 superset
Sissy Squat 2 x 10

Standing Calf Raises 3 x 20.

Cardio - Jump Rope 20 minutes.

Thoughts
- Still no side effects to speak of. Girlfriend commented that I appear to be leaning out. Appetite still a bit off and was slightly tired today but work has been intense this week. Need to eat more protein!!!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9:
Shoulders and Arms (Hypertrophy day)

Behind Neck Barbell Press - 3 x 10 (superset)
Upright Rows - 3 x 10

Dumbbell Curls- 3 x 12 (superset)
Triceps Pushdowns - 3 x 12

Lateral Raises - 3 x 12 (superset)
Cable Presses - 3 x 12

Machine Curls - 2 x 10 (superset)
Triceps Reverse Extension - 2 x 10

Ezbar Curls - 2 x 12 (superset)
Overhead Triceps Extension - 2 x 12

Decline Situps - 2 x 25 (superset)
HyperExtensions - 2 x 15

Cardio - elliptical machine 20 minutes at maximum resistance intervals.

Thoughts
- Nothing noticeable at this time good or bad. Strength and pumps were good and overall energy was good but nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. I did sleep like a baby last night and was quite refreshed upon waking. Looking forward to this kicking in.

DAY 10:
Cardio - 30 minutes jumping rope.
Stretching.

Thoughts
- Still not much to report either for good or ill. Appetite is back to normal and I have been eating like a horse.

DAY 11
UPPER POWER DAY

Bench Press
5 x 5

Pull Overs
5 x 5

Cable Rows
3 x 5

Incline Bench Press
5 x 5

Military Press
2 x 5

Shrugs
2 x 5

Weighted Pull Ups
2 x 5

Thoughts
- These sets all start off with about 50% of my 1 rep max and then I gradually build up to my 5 rep max. If the sets are lower than 5 I typically start out heavier but my final set is always my 5 rep max. While Strength did not particularly improve much today my endurance was off the charts. I simply never got tired and I really could have worked out for another hour. No side effects at this point, been dragging a little in the late afternoon but nothing a bunch of stims can't fix

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12 - Off day and I was soo tired all day

DAY 13:
Power Lower Body

Squats: 5 x 5

Deadlifts: 5 x 5

Calf Raises: 3 x 20

Ab work

Cardio - Jump rope 15 minutes

Thoughts
- A slightly abbreivated workout but overall very productive. Strength was excellent today but my god I was lethargic as hell all day. Libido seems down a bit which is odd as the last time I ran phera (many moons ago I was a walking erection, possibly the trena?) I do appear to be leaning out a bit and my I had to tighten my belt by an extra notch today

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Remind me which PH this is again? surely not M1T right?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - off

Day 14:Chest/Back Hypertrophy

Bench Press: 3 x 10 (superset)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10

Incline Bench Press: 3 x 10 (superset)
Seated Rows: 3 x 10

Cable Flyes: 3 x 10 (superset)
Close Grip Pull Ups 3 x 10

Decline Sit Ups - 4 x 25

Thoughts
- When I weigh myself in the morning after I take care of my business I am up 3lbs. Not great but not bad. I also appear to be leaning out and my waist is getting smaller as demonstrated by me having to tighten my belt. Appetite has been out of control the past couple of days and all I do is fantasize about food. No more lethargy but my libido is shot. No other sides to speak of, no back pumps, no gyno (everyone gets gyno according to bb.com) and everything is progressing nicely. Hopefully the next couple of weeks I am going to see some good gains.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Day 16.

Hypertrophy - Arms/Shoulders

EZ Curl Biceps 3 x 10 (superset with)
Overhead Triceps extensions - 3 x10

Behind Neck Press 3 x 10 (superset with)
Upright Rows 3 x 10

Cable Bicep Curls: 3 x 12 (superset with)
Tricep Pushdowns: 3 x 12

Lateral Raises: 3 x 15

Thoughts
- all of these sets are performed with a 6 count, 3 on the eccentric and 3 seconds on the concentric movements. After I get a good burn and am close to failure I am pulsing the weight to increase the burn. I am having great results alternating between these heavy power days with low reps and then the hypertrophy days with light controlled reps. My body just feels soooo much better. Pump was insane today and focus was pretty good as well. Strength was not really a concern today. Lethargy has dissipated and I have increased my intake of carbs which may have helped. No sides at this tim