Brought to you by SilentBob, Core, and the letters A, B, and C (sponsored)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's right boys and girls. SilentBob has been given the opportunity by one of the newest board members, Core Nutrionals, to log their comprehensive pre and intraworkout formula Core ABC.

[size=+4]Core ABC[/size]

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
Appologies-----------------

I'm gonna have to go ahead and appologize to Palo Alto Labs, Incarnate has been good to me, but for the sake of this log, I'm going to have to cease and desist my dosing.

Additional appologies go out to Scivation. Nothing but love for you guys and Xtend, but I'm gonna have to lay off for a while.
---------------------------

Dosing schedule------------
For each serving, mix 2 heaping scoops in 16 ounces of water and shake well. Consume immediately before and during training. Additional servings can also be taken throughout the day to maximize effectiveness.
I think I'll stick to the pre and intra dosing initially and then adjust from there. Possibly include a 3rd serving later in the day or immediately post workout for the sake of the Beta-Alanine.

Product rating-------------

I'll be rating CORE ABC on the following:

Muscle Building/Sparing: Since I'm working on recomp (see below) rating this may be a little difficult. If I lose weight, I'll rate muscle sparing on wether or not I've lost any strength. If I gain weight, I'll rate muscle building.

Endurace: My workouts run about 1 hour to 90 minutes. I do start to feel out of gas towards the end.

Recovery: Am I sore the next day. Recently I've been pushing myself further and I do feel a little soreness the following days. I'll be rating whether or not I'm sore the next day.

Taste: Nadda importante. Taste is simply icing on the cake. If it tastes good, it tastes good. If not, that doesn't take away from what the product is. (I use vanilla ON with no sweeteners added. Tastes like cardboard, but it has the most servings.)

Other Supplements---------

-I am currently taking MVP/ZMK from MST as my multivitamin.
-I am taking ~10g of Carlson's fish oil daily yielding ~5g EPA and ~3g DHA.
-I am taking 1 Gut Health nightly. Needs no introduction on this forum. :) Also taking digestive enzymes. Otherwise I'm considered a fire hazard in 37 states.
-I am taking Perfect Food by Garden of Life. I don't eat all the veggies that I know I should and this product helps with providing additional alkaline substance into my body. PH is impt.
-I am also a week and a half in to Anabolic Pump and Powerfull. If requested by Core, I can cease and desist these products.
-Other supplements include AMP, LevR, and other stims. These aren't taken regularly, only for that extra gas when I'm not feeling 100%.

Diet-----------------------

Eggs, egg whites, wheat bread, EVOO based margarine, Natty PB, green beans, ON Whey, Oats, Kwik Karb, Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Steak, Ground Beef, Chicken breasts, potatoes, brown rice, etc. etc. etc.

Usually treat myself to one dirty cheat meal a week, sometimes it's more like every other week. Sometimes you just don't feel like it, ya know?

Stats----------------------
(Taken after dinner, so yeah)

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 195lb (belly full of food, will update in the morning for accurate reading)
bf%: ~15-17%

Chest: 42" (just above nips)
Neck: 16" (just above traps)

Waist: 35" (@ navel)
Thighs: 25"

Arm: 15.25"
Forearm: 12"
Wrist: 7"

Will try to get pics uploaded this week.

Goals----------------------

Recomp Baby. My goals during this log are to increase lean mass while reducing bodyfat. My main focus is going to be to increase the lean mass so I'm not worried if my food intake results in more than just lean gains. I'm eating ~3000 calories a day so with good ole fashion lifting I should be able to add the lean I'm looking for.

Training-------------------

Due to school, my 'week' starts on fridays.

Friday: Legs
Saturday: Chest/Tris
Sunday: Back/Bis
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Off

I am hitting legs twice a week because I like legs. I think it's spaced out enough to allow for proper recovery. On my off days I'll occasionally throw in some ab work at the house.

I also try to get in 15-30 minutes of cardio post workout if time is permitting. It usually is but some days I have work after training and I run out of time.

About Me------------------

I work at a supplement store so I am usually getting discount proteins or discount support supps. Nothing beats 50 cent vitamin C. I love training and the opportunity to try new products. I have a somewhat random sense of humor.

I've been learning as much as I can since I joined up here in December and feel I've met some really awesome people. It feels good being a part of a community that promotes and lives the liftstyle. You sometimes get a little jaded when you wait on countless customers who are getting gastic bypasses, looking for protien "that's not for building muscle," looking for dat der Cell Tech or NO Xplode, or who want a fat burner yet only eat twice a day.

My hands are tired. I've got a sick pump going in my wrists from all this typing...i centainly hope people show up :)
And if you actually read all of that, reps are coming :cheers:

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright, guess I gotta take care of things myself. Let's crank this sucker up to match my workouts.

Attachments

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man i will be following. Core is a solid company and i look forward to your feelings on this.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright, shoulders this morning in my PE Class so I only had so much time to lift but I got a litte work in.

Supersetting shoulder machine:
Arnold Press: 20x20, 50x8, 55x8, 60x6, 65x4
Bent-over Rear Delt Raises: 10x10, 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8
Lateral Raises: 10x10, 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8
Front Delt Raises: 10x10, 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8

Normally after I finish my SSM sets I do shrugs and bradford press, but there was an intervention.

The instructor sucker punched us with 15 minutes left in class with his own mandatory exercises. PUSHUPS! YAY! I haven't been doing shoulders all morning this should be fun. :) We were timed for 1 minute, I only got 50 cause my shoulders were already on fire.

Ab-work. We did an array of ab exercises; crunches, bicycles, jack-knives, V-ups, obliques, side/front bridges.

Product first impressions----

I was given the grape flavored CoreABC. Upon opening the jar I was to discover that this product smells like a mix between grape juice and wine, which to me, really isn't a bad thing.

The taste, was almost exactly the same as the smell. The main flavor is that of a semi-sweet grape juice with a hint of red wine in the background of the pallet. I took it pre and post today so I just pounded it down. I didn't really get a chance to savor the flavor intra-workout.

Bottom line:
Core ABC is providing 4 commonly purchased bulk items at a more than reasonable price. Per container you're getting 500g of BCAA (2:1:1,) 125g Beta-Alanine, 125g Citruline Malate, and 125g Glutamine.

To compare,
500g of BCAA from NP is $22.99
100g of BA from NP is $7.95
100g of CM from NP is $12.00
100g of Glutamine from NP is $4.95
Your total for the bulk items is $47.89

CoreABC is available on NP for $44.95
And if you're already buying bulks, flavor isn't a selling point to you anyway :)

I'll update later today. See if my shoulders are still holding together. They're doing fine right now. I could do a little more at work. We've got bands and whatnot in the break room (living the lifestyle.)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subdizzled!! Good luck with this Bob-O! :)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Awesome man. Im in for this. Good start.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Today was an off day. I took a serving when I woke up this morning about 15 minutes before breakfast and again this afternoon on an empty stomach.

My abs are still slightly sore. Just goes to show that I don't dedicate enough time to them.

I had an epiphany today in class that made me think I'm an idiot. I fixed the measurement of my thighs, they are 25" each. Yeah if they were 39" I'd probably be up in the Canadian wilderness kicking over trees for a logging company.

Tomorrow is leg day. :head: It's an off day from powerfull so I shouldn't have any drowziness issues in the gym. Not stuck in gym class either so I'll be able to get a full workout in.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Today was leg day. Took my Core ABC pre and intra workout today.

Squats: 95x20, 115x20, 135x15, 135x10
One legged calf-raises: 60x15, 60x15, 75x15, 75x15, 90x10, 90x10
Calf-raises: 180x20
Tibalis anterior raises: 25x30, 30x25, 35x20, 40x15
Leg Curls: 85x10, 100x10, 115x10, 130x8, 145x6
Leg Press (High and wide): 275x10, 365x10, 455x10, 135x20
Squats (Smith Machine): 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x3, 305x1

Cardio:

Elliptical: 15min, lvl 10, alternated 2 min @ 5-7 followed by 2 min @ 8-10.

Narrative:

20 rep squats are no joke. I knew it'd be a good idea to start light, but even so, I was humbled. On my set of 135 I had to stop at 15. I couldn't live with myself if I just did 5 more after that to call it 20, so instead I did 10 more for good measure.

High and wide foot position on leg press allows me to hit my glutes and hammies. It works for now but I may switch to something else in a few months.

The only bad thing about leg day is standing up at work for 9 hours after lifting :)

I just finished up dinner, 6 eggs (3 whole, 3 whites,) reckon I'll pound down some fish oil, have some pysllium and call it a night. Cheers folks. :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking good bob-o. I going to have to give this Core ABC product a try very soon! :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Chest/Tris

Incline DB Press: 50x8, 60x8, 70x8, 80x5, 70x8
super setted with
Incline DB Flies: 20x10x5

Flat DB Press: 40x8, 50x8, 60x8, 70x8, 50x8
super setted with
Flat DB Flies: 20x10x5

Seated Tricep Extensions: 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
super setted with
Skull Crushers: 65x10x3, 65x8
super setted with
Close grip bench(EZ curl): 65x10x4
super setted with
Dips: 10, 6, 10, 10

Cardio:
16 minutes stationary bike, alternated 2 minutes at 80/90rpm and 2 minutes 95-110rpm.

Narrative:

I'm slowly building up my numbers on include. Last week I think I got the 80s up 3 times so I'm happy with 5. I'm sure I could go heavier if I started heavy, but we'll leave that for a later day.

Super setting presses with light weight flies is intense. The 20lbs are starting to get too easy, I'll move up to 25s of 30s next week.

Regarding the CoreABC, my legs feel fine after leg day. They were burning a little during the bike, but that's expected. I'm really starting to like the taste of grape.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste, was almost exactly the same as the smell. The main flavor is that of a semi-sweet grape juice with a hint of red wine in the background of the pallet.
so basically perfect for the low end wino looking for better workouts? :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The taste is actually growing on my dude. I really like it. Maybe it was just sealed too long or something, ahhahaha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh!!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
The taste is actually growing on my dude. I really like it. Maybe it was just sealed too long or something, ahhahaha.
Im glad you are liking it more. Did you by any chance shake up the tub when you first got it. I always shake powders when i first get them in case settling occured.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That's right boys and girls. SilentBob has been given the opportunity by one of the newest board members, Core Nutrionals, to log their comprehensive pre and intraworkout formula Core ABC.

[size=+4]Core ABC[/size]

I'm gonna have to go ahead and appologize to Palo Alto Labs, Incarnate has been good to me, but for the sake of this log, I'm going to have to cease and desist my dosing.

Additional appologies go out to Scivation. Nothing but love for you guys and Xtend, but I'm gonna have to lay off for a while.

I think I'll stick to the pre and intra dosing initially and then adjust from there. Possibly include a 3rd serving later in the day or immediately post workout for the sake of the Beta-Alanine.

Muscle Building/Sparing: Since I'm working on recomp (see below) rating this may be a little difficult. If I lose weight, I'll rate muscle sparing on wether or not I've lost any strength. If I gain weight, I'll rate muscle building.

Endurace: My workouts run about 1 hour to 90 minutes. I do start to feel out of gas towards the end.

Recovery: Am I sore the next day. Recently I've been pushing myself further and I do feel a little soreness the following days. I'll be rating whether or not I'm sore the next day.

Taste: Nadda importante. Taste is simply icing on the cake. If it tastes good, it tastes good. If not, that doesn't take away from what the product is. (I use vanilla ON with no sweeteners added. Tastes like cardboard, but it has the most servings.)

-I am taking 1 Gut Health nightly. Needs no introduction on this forum. :) Also taking digestive enzymes. Otherwise I'm considered a fire hazard in 37 states.
-I am taking Perfect Food by Garden of Life. I don't eat all the veggies that I know I should and this product helps with providing additional alkaline substance into my body. PH is impt.
-I am also a week and a half in to Anabolic Pump and Powerfull. If requested by Core, I can cease and desist these products.
-Other supplements include AMP, LevR, and other stims. These aren't taken regularly, only for that extra gas when I'm not feeling 100%.

Eggs, egg whites, wheat bread, EVOO based margarine, Natty PB, green beans, ON Whey, Oats, Kwik Karb, Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Steak, Ground Beef, Chicken breasts, potatoes, brown rice, etc. etc. etc.

Usually treat myself to one dirty cheat meal a week, sometimes it's more like every other week. Sometimes you just don't feel like it, ya know?

Weight: 195lb (belly full of food, will update in the morning for accurate reading)

Recomp Baby. My goals during this log are to increase lean mass while reducing bodyfat. My main focus is going to be to increase the lean mass so I'm not worried if my food intake results in more than just lean gains. I'm eating ~3000 calories a day so with good ole fashion lifting I should be able to add the lean I'm looking for.

I am hitting legs twice a week because I like legs. I think it's spaced out enough to allow for proper recovery. On my off days I'll occasionally throw in some ab work at the house.

I also try to get in 15-30 minutes of cardio post workout if time is permitting. It usually is but some days I have work after training and I run out of time.

I work at a supplement store so I am usually getting discount proteins or discount support supps. Nothing beats 50 cent vitamin C. I love training and the opportunity to try new products. I have a somewhat random sense of humor.

I've been learning as much as I can since I joined up here in December and feel I've met some really awesome people. It feels good being a part of a community that promotes and lives the liftstyle. You sometimes get a little jaded when you wait on countless customers who are getting gastic bypasses, looking for protien "that's not for building muscle," looking for dat der Cell Tech or NO Xplode, or who want a fat burner yet only eat twice a day.

My hands are tired. I've got a sick pump going in my wrists from all this typing...i centainly hope people show up :)

sweet bob-o im in

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Im glad you are liking it more. Did you by any chance shake up the tub when you first got it. I always shake powders when i first get them in case settling occured.
Nope, will do that now.

Dat 5:

Back/Bis

SLDL: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10, 185x10
Lat Pull down: 100x8, 120x8, 140x8, 160x6
High Row: 100x8, 120x8, 140x6, 160x6
Low Row: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8, 120x8
Cable Row: 100x10, 120x10, 140x6

Hammer Curls: 20x20, 25x16, 20x20, 15x20
super-setted with
Incline Curls: 20x20, 25x16, 20x20, 15x20
super-setted with
Straight-bar curls: 40x10x4

DeadLifts: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10

Narrative:

It was rainy all day and I didn't get to lift until after work, which I was running late for so I didn't bring enough food. Good thing I had a big bag of nuts in a drawer. About to have a massive recovery meal. Spaghetti for the win!

Tomorrow is an off day. I feel like running though since I ran out of time today.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

[size=+4]Core ABC[/size]

i read it all...haha. what supp store you work at?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Due to schoolin I wasn't able to hit the gym today. Will do Legs & Shoulders tomorrow. I did however obtain a camera so I can take some semi-before shots.

It would have been nice to have this back in September when I was 30lb heavier, but this is as good a place to start as any. Scale currently says 192lb.

I didn't have time to unpack my "300: Mark of the Spartan airbrush after-effects" filter, but I may trace some abs on with MSPaint...you know...for the ladies.

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Had to run for 30 minutes in gym class before I was able to lift, nothing like lifting tired. Without further ado.

Day 8: Legs

Squats: 95x10, 135x10, 135x10, 185x8, 205x6, 225x6

One Legged Calf Raises: 75x10(4x) 90(4x) 115(x4)
Calf Raises: 180x10, 210x10

High & Wide Legpress: 275x10, 365x10, 455x8, 185x15

One Legged Calf Raises: 60x10(x2)

Squats: 135x15

Narrative: I don't like cardio before lifting. Not one bit. I added 50g of WMS to my intra CoreABC and that definately helped out a lot.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You trying to one-up me with all these updates? You bastage.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You trying to one-up me with all these updates? You bastage.
I could dive in to my blast and swell and really steal some thunder :) Is fruit punch tasting any better? Or is that just really not your flavor?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah man, FruitPunch is a ten letter word which means "hooker's asscrack" for me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking Trip's inclusion of a song of the day in his log. Hope he doesn't mind too much if I do the same...

DragonForce - Through The Fire And Flames

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Off

I hate off days. On off days, I think about what I'm going to do on my on days. Thursdays are brutal, class from 11:45am until 10pm at night. I did get a paper written this afternoon though, so that's something. Anyway, lifting tomorrow morning before work.

Rockin' out tonight. I saw these guys...wow, 8 years ago. I feel old :( The song still kicks ass.

Spineshank - New Disease

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Chest/Tris

Incline DB Bench: 50x8, 60x8, 70x8, 80x5, 85x5
super-setted with
Incline DB Flies: 20x10x5

Wide Grip Bench(HammerS): 140x8, 180x8, 230x8, 270x5, 320x3

Seated Tricep Extension: 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
super-setted with
Skull Crushers: 65x8x4
super-setted with
Close-grip Flat bench: 65x10x4
super-setted with
Dips: Bodyweightx10x4

Wide Grip Bench(HammerS): 140x15

Narrative: No cardio today. I'm slacking on that, ran out of time again due to work. I think that I prefer DBs to machines. Sure 320lb looks good, but it doesn't feel as good at a couple 80 pounders tearing your chest to shreds. That being said, I kinda wish I had a do-over for today. Anyone else ever feel like that?

Tomorrow is gonna be back and bis. I'm going to get away from machines and cables and just stick to free weights. I may have to use em for lat pull downs but we'll see what I can come up with otherwise.

Song of the day:
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Back/Bis

Bent Over Two-DB Row: 20x10, 30x10
One Arm DB Row(both sides): 20x10, 30x10, 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
Good Mornings: 45x10, 65x10, 95x10, 115x10, 135x10
Lat Pulldown: 60x15, 100x8, 120x8, 140x6, 160x6
High Row: 100x15, 120x10

Hammer Curls: 20x20, 30x16, 20x20
super-setted with
Incline DB Curls: 20x20, 30x16, (20x10 + 20x10 30 second rest b/w sets)
super-setted with
supine grip curls (EZ bar): 55x10x3

SLDL: 45x15, 65x10, 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 135x10

Narrative:

Today was the first day I've done DB rows in a long time. I like the way they feel. I'm such a slacker when it comes to cardio. It stinks when I can't fit it in before work. Sure I could wake up earlier, but that would just make too much sense.

I do like the benefits of the CoreABC. For me, switching from incarnate and xtend to CoreABC and not noticing a difference in my recovery times is a very good thing.

I'm hardly ever sore from my training and that's carried over to while being on this product as well. It's not for lack of trying either. I try to create super sets and whatnot to seriously destroy my body and I'm recovering very well.

As an aside I fired up my George Foreman for the first time tonight and cooked my three boneless/skinless chicken breats. I reckon I know what I'm having for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. :)

Song of the day:
Metallica - CREEPING DEATH!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Legs

Squats: 95x20, 135x20, 155x15, 185x15, 205x10, 135x15
super-setted with
One Legged Calf Raises*: 75x10, 75x10, 90x10, 90x10, 60x10, 60x10
*2x per listed set (6 sets per leg)

Leg Curls: 85x10, 100x10, 115x8, 130x8, 145x8
super-setted with
Leg Extensions: 85x10, 100x10, 115x8, 130x8, 145x8

High & Wide Leg Press: 230x10, 320x10, 410x10, 140x20
super-setted with
One Legged Calf Raises*: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10, 60x10
*2x per listed set (4 sets per leg)

Narrative: At work we had a masseuse set up for a few hours for the customers. Needless to say, I partook as well. Felt good. Especially after back day (which by the way, wasn't sore at all thanks to CoreABC.) Leg day, always a fun one. Figured I'd try super setting everything with something else. Felt great. Broke a sweat on the 4th set and never stopped. Chased my workout with some CoreABC mixed with WMS followed by 3 eggs, 2 egg whites, and a chicken breast. MMM mmm good. Have a 30 minute run in the morning, so I figured I wouldn't push myself too hard, esp. since it's legs.

Song of the Day:
Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife refuses, says it will be all trailer park refugees spending their life's savings. I think thats half the fun

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
my wife refuses, says it will be all trailer park refugees spending their life's savings. I think thats half the fun
I like your style. :icon_lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Looks like everything is going well in here. Keep it up.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
That smiley on your crotchal region was quite creative SB - thumbs up to you sir :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That smiley on your crotchal region was quite creative SB - thumbs up to you sir :thumbsup:
We aim to please. I'm glad someone laughed as much as I did when I put it there.

Day 13: Off

I didn't really train today. My class was scheduled for a 30 minute run but to do the weather we did our pushup/situp testing instead. Instead of ruining the whole day, I continued doing more core exercises when I got home. Tomorrow I'll be hitting shoulders, hard. I missed them last week due to a whole lot of school work piling up on me.

Song of the day:
Edguy - The Savage Union

Keepin' it real, keepin' it metal.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What can I say, Edguy gets me amped.

Attachments

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
ABC looks impressive. I'm debating on either trying out ABC or PW once I am finished with the massive amount of Xtend I bought a while back.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ABC looks impressive. I'm debating on either trying out ABC or PW once I am finished with the massive amount of Xtend I bought a while back.
I still have a massive amount of xtend myself. Once I consume it, I will be purchasing more Core for sure...hey that rhymed. But seriously, all the benefits of xtend + 2.5g of beta alanine, it's pre/intra/post workout benefits are just as effective for bcaa supplementation throughout the day. It tastes good too. I can't wait to try Fruit Punch, despite what Mullet has to say about it, he's anti-Fruit Punch. I have a new master of the intra workout.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I still have a massive amount of xtend myself. Once I consume it, I will be purchasing more Core for sure...hey that rhymed. But seriously, all the benefits of xtend + 2.5g of beta alanine, it's pre/intra/post workout benefits are just as effective for bcaa supplementation throughout the day. It tastes good too. I can't wait to try Fruit Punch, despite what Mullet has to say about it, he's anti-Fruit Punch. I have a new master of the intra workout.
I know BCAA's are BCAA's but have you noticed a difference between the two?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's a split question, yes and no. No I haven't noticed a difference. Yes there is a difference between the two products.

Upon starting with CoreABC I stopped taking Incarnate, my Beta alanine supplement. My recovery time has remained unchanged and I'm only using one product where before I was using two.

--------------------
Just thinking out loud here....for the sake of maximizing the benefits of CoreABC without wasting money, it would be an idea to take both CoreABC AND Xtend. Xtend would be throughout the day for BCAA supplementation, especially during a cut/recomp. CoreABC would be reserved for pre/intra/post workout applications. They sound like odd bed partners, but I could see them working very well together.