Mini Review of Abyss - Deep Sleep Formula

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If I could summarize my brief experience with Abyss (2 days worth, used 1 on, 1 off, 1 on to judge effectively), I would say RECOVERY. In the last 6 months or so I've played around with a few sleep formulas, in attempt to boost my recuperation.

Simply put, I've found myself to be very alert in the mornings. First of all, I could sleep FOR HOURS past my alarm clock, but after just a few seconds of being out of bed, I felt like I had just had a cup of coffee. On both occasions, it took me a moment to actually realize how cognizant I was. Normally, I'll have that sloth-like feeling, drudging around the apartment like a zombie for the first half hour or so. On Abyss, I was awake and good to go... notably.

As far as the sleep inducing effects, it was also effective. My bed time is a bit earlier than most (9pm), so it's sometimes difficult to fall asleep with the cars and people constantly wizzing by. I was not knocked out, like I had imagined, but rather smoothly brought myself to sleep. I would like to note how I've never been knocked out by a sleep formula, probably because of my giddy anticipation whenever I take a supplement for the first time. Abyss rather seemed to take a real smooth approach, relaxing my mind and body to sleep.

I'll admit that I did awake in the night for a bathroom run, but that has nothing to do with Abyss IMO. I drink a lot of water.

Would I buy it again... possibly. I spend my budget (and then some) quite quickly on other supplements. If I had the money however, I would definitly give a full bottle a run. Possibly in the near future.

Sleep induce - 8/10
Recovery/deep sleep - 10/10

In the recent months I've used Somnidren and Nocturnabol, and always ZMA. I'm going to go with Abyss over the two of them in this review. MST is my FAVORITE supplement company, but Somnidren just didn't work out for myself. The feeling I got on both mornings after I dosed Abyss was something I was really impressed with - alert and ready for more training.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I recently bought some, too, and I'm enjoying the deep relaxed sleep as well.

Great job!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review Highland... glad to see it's working for you.

Matt keep us updated on how Abyss treats you as well.:thumbsup:

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
If I could summarize my brief experience with Abyss (2 days worth, used 1 on, 1 off, 1 on to judge effectively), I would say RECOVERY. In the last 6 months or so I've played around with a few sleep formulas, in attempt to boost my recuperation.

Simply put, I've found myself to be very alert in the mornings. First of all, I could sleep FOR HOURS past my alarm clock, but after just a few seconds of being out of bed, I felt like I had just had a cup of coffee. On both occasions, it took me a moment to actually realize how cognizant I was. Normally, I'll have that sloth-like feeling, drudging around the apartment like a zombie for the first half hour or so. On Abyss, I was awake and good to go... notably.

As far as the sleep inducing effects, it was also effective. My bed time is a bit earlier than most (9pm), so it's sometimes difficult to fall asleep with the cars and people constantly wizzing by. I was not knocked out, like I had imagined, but rather smoothly brought myself to sleep. I would like to note how I've never been knocked out by a sleep formula, probably because of my giddy anticipation whenever I take a supplement for the first time. Abyss rather seemed to take a real smooth approach, relaxing my mind and body to sleep.

I'll admit that I did awake in the night for a bathroom run, but that has nothing to do with Abyss IMO. I drink a lot of water.

Would I buy it again... possibly. I spend my budget (and then some) quite quickly on other supplements. If I had the money however, I would definitly give a full bottle a run. Possibly in the near future.

Sleep induce - 8/10
Recovery/deep sleep - 10/10

In the recent months I've used Somnidren and Nocturnabol, and always ZMA. I'm going to go with Abyss over the two of them in this review. MST is my FAVORITE supplement company, but Somnidren just didn't work out for myself. The feeling I got on both mornings after I dosed Abyss was something I was really impressed with - alert and ready for more training.
Awesome Highland!! Great to hear Abyss is working for you.