Phera cycle ... good and bad...

thunderdome

Awards
So this is actually my first post on this forum....

I recently ended a 4week cycle of phera and was going to do 4 more weeks with phera... but i ran into some issues along the way...

my diet is in place.... as is my workout regime...

sooo nothing bad about phera ...no bad sides at all... i ran at

days 1-4 10mg
days 5-7 and week 2 20mg
week 3 20mg
week 4 30mg

post cycle therapy - currently on 40, 30, 20 nolva
gained 12lbs... kept so far around maybe 9lbs of it....

i have upperback issues...for years i have....i get bad muscles spasms.... and i couldnt lift upper back for the last week and a half on the cycle....so that could def hinder some gains... i met PRS on most lifts.... and felt to even lean out a little while gaining the weight.... the week and a half after i had bad issues.. my right arm tendon issues acted up and i have to now take a break from lifting upper body again.... sooo terrible...

been doing some low weight high reps to try and get my arm better..gonna get an mri soon most likely.... anyways ....GF just gave me the flu....so finally back in gym trying to fix arm issues and i now have 101.5 fever....

i'm having a terrible 3 weeks here..... i do however have some more phera and sdrol waiting for me to get better....

any responses are good.... im just complaining :trout:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me get this correct... You were going to extend your cycle 4 more weeks with SD and Phera?

thunderdome

Awards
Let me get this correct... You were going to extend your cycle 4 more weeks with superdrol and Phera?
actually 4 more weeks with phera at 30 and 40mgs/day ... i just got the SD and more phera for next cycle.....

not sure when.... i gotta fix my arm first

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't get the jist of this thread. Are you asking if its bad to run back to back cycles? If so then, yes.