TheLittleGuy converts to Diesel ,DTH R4W, P-Slin,A.P.(non-sponsored)

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Whats up this is my first log I will try to be detailed without being boring, if I am missing something or you have a question let me know.

I will be running DTH @ 5 caps to start and may increase to 6 I have dosed R4W @ 3 caps on an empty and full stomach and will be starting @ 4 on fri.

I have used P-Slin for about 2 and a half bottles and know what to expect so it should not affect my results just thought it was important to note that I was taking it. Also A.P. is dosed 3-4 times a day depending and I have been stacking the 2 for a month.

Now lets talk about me I am about 5 11 and 165lbs not sure of B.F.%. I have only been lifting for just @ a year and have put on 15 pounds (newbie gains haha)

My current schedule is 3 days mon. wed. fri. using West Side for skinny bastards and my strength has increased nicely on this program.

Goals: improve strength add LBM and Get Diesel

Last but not least this is a completely un-sponsored log and I will only give real world feedback no B.S.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Today was a W.O. day so here is the update

Dose
DTH 2/2/1
R4W 4 1 hour pre-W.O.
1 A.P. 30min before breakfast
1 P-Slin with W.O. mix (WMS,B.A.5 scoops xtend)

I got to the gym a little later then I wanted to but the place was still empty, so I didn't get to go as heavy as I wanted for bench press, or bradford presses.
Also i did some HIIT after my lifting which I usualy dont do but I had enough left in me to do it no problem

4 caps of R4W was better than 3 by far but i will have to try 5 on mon. I had a good clean energy but focus was most apparent along with the thermo effect. My ears were red and burning like a niacin flush just minus the tingle. I would like to feel a little more energy out of this and hopefully 5 dose the trick. Iam used to taking 4 RPM and that was starting to fall short sometimes.

I like the additional pump effect that just kind of lets you know its there plus adds nice vascularity more so then when just on the A.P. and P-Slin

DTH should start to make a good appearance soon i know it is already working a little magic on the volume side of things as my girlfriend noted last night :twisted: and my temper has made a slight adjustment, nothing major. I have also noted some lethargy on off days but I think this is more related to the A.P. P-Slin or my adrenals really needing a rest

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sub. Do you know how to do images in your post? You should post the images of what your using in your stack:

I have no clue
I just did it for you, you can right click and hit properties to the picture of the product and cut the path, and put in in image tags http://bhablabla.com/img[/ IMG] or you can just hit that button 3 buttons over from the globe with the paper clip that looks like a picture with a mountain and a yellow sky and put the path there and it will do the tags.

Anyway I did it for you.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards

Ok got it down now this place is a mess wish I had a way to clean it up:whiner:
Thanks Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
are u aware anabolic pump and pslin are the same product by the same company (from what I thought in reguards to the same company but I know they are the same product)? At like $40 for pslin and $40 for AP, u could have replaced one of those with NOS ETHER.....or both because NOS ETHER has great nut. part. effects and improves insulin sensitivity not to mention the tons of other things NOS ETHER is good for.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Yeah same company little different dosage, strength and extracts
I am using the A.P. for 3-4 High carb meals and the P-Slin during W.O. with WMS

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Monday-day 8/5days @ 5 DTH

Dose
DTH 2/2/1
R4W 5 1 hour pre-W.O.
1 A.P. 30min before breakfast 3 total

I changed my W.O. slightly still, W.S.4.S.B just rotated some exercises.

Energy 7/10 I stated before energy could be more pronounced but, Iam actually liking the lesser energy and the lack of crash. I never really know when it has ended because it leaves so smooth.

Intensity8/10 this is a great part of this formula and really helps me get through a tuff set

Focus 8/10 Focus is a shining point not tunnel like, but very good mind muscle connect I can really feel the target muscle doing the work

Sex drive 7/10 this is kind of trick question never below 7 but up to 20 depending on the surroundings :twisted:

Endurance 7/10 Recovery between sets was very good and hard for me to take the proper rest between sets

Strength 8/10 Up slightly but nothing over the top got a few extra reps on decline DB

Work out was a good one focus was on intensity firing and endurance made it difficult to rest between sets. Once again no spotter but I still went heavy (only needed a spotter for incline BB) changed the W.O. slightly and stuck with exercises from the selection. Went to V.2 of the program and really liking it so far. I have uped my water by at least 1/2 gallon

Sides- No major sides to note occasional slight headache
but I just drink some more water and it seems to go away. I haven't had any brown piss its not clear but def. not brown

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Wednesday-day 10/7days @ 5 DTH

Dose
DTH 2/2/1
R4W 5 1 hour pre-W.O.

Let me start by saying today was horrible, NO not because of the sups. or W.O. Iam getting sick and it sucks. I thought it was sinus related but.... not so much! I am taking off work tomorrow which I have never done in about 8 years. I will rest up and keep eating try to be back by fri. but we will see. Based on how crappy I feel I don't think its fair to rate the products , but I will say it gave me what was needed to get through it even though I should have stayed in bed

Energy -/10
Intensity-/10
Focus -/10
Sex drive -/10
Endurance -/10
Strength -/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Sick

Friday-day 12/9days @ 5 DTH

Dose
DTH 2/2/1
R4W NONE NO W.O.1 A.P. 30min before breakfast 3 total
NONE P-Slin with W.O. mix (WMS,B.A.5 scoops xtend)

Still sick will definitely be back in the gym Monday may try to get Fridays W.O. in on Saturday. :mad: :sick: :dump:

I will be moving DTH to 6 per day and will be trying 3/2/1/ for dosing
Energy -/10
Intensity-/10
Focus -/10
Sex drive -/10
Endurance -/10
Strength -/10

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dang man get better...good log so far you should have some very nice results with all this

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
dang man get better...good log so far you should have some very nice results with all this
Thanks bolt I have been sleeping,eating and taking meds. Had to use 2 vacation days.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Guess whos back! Iam back and ready to go, eating breakfast now and soon to hit the gym.

Took 3 DTH and 4 R4W will report back later tonight. Curious to see my weight and strength level definitely ready to tear it up

TLG

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Ill be using DTH and Trib Test Extreme during my PCT for Havoc. I really wanted to pick up some R4W for the Havoc cycle and PCT but I'll see how money is.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Monday-day 14

Dose
DTH 3/2/1
R4W 4 1 hour pre-W.O.
1 P-Slin with W.O. mix (WMS B.A. 5 scoops XTEND)

Today's W.O. was very good I was amped to get back in the gym after 4 days off. Intensity was very high as well as focus but I am getting tired of not having a spotter and going a little lighter then I want to. Today I made some arrangements to alleviate this as long as the guy shows up on time :frustrate I bumped the DTH to 6 tabs @ 3/2/1 and really liked it I have been in a good mood all day but easily agitated at the same time:bruce3:

A few highlights I just started incline BB press and got 185x5 this is no were near my flat bench max but not bad for the second time I have tried incline, and the nervousness of no spotter didn't help. Decline DB 80x6 not a P.R. but still not bad seated cable rows 225x10 seated rear delt machine 125x8

Energy 8/10
Intensity9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 8/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Hey Yo It's Wednesday You Know What That Means!

Wednesday-day 16

Dose
DTH 3/2/1
R4W 5 half way through breakfast

I tried different dosing on the R4W 5 half way through my breakfast and this worked great. It all came together just in time. W.O. today was amazing, great pumps all day, even had a nice pump in my chest throughout the day (chest was on Monday) a great mood was also present and all day energy.
Got a P.R. today on Box squats, but I never really tried this much weight so... I may have been able to do it any way but this stack definitely gave me the intensity and focus to try.

Highlights:
Box squats 325x6
Single leg squats 140x8 (may be slightly dif. used smith machine I feel this adds a slight increase in resistance)
Deadlifts 225x6 (I would really like to improve my deadlift I feel form is holding me back)
Seated hamcurls 225x8 3 second hold @ bottom of movement
Calf raises on plate 4 sets of 15 2 sec. hold supperset/
Donkey calf raises 145x10 4 sets 2 sec. hold

Energy 8/10
Intensity9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Friday-day 18

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

I am liking the effects of taking R4W half way through my breakfast seems to kick in just in time. Had a great W.O. once again almost finished with my first bottle of DTH, slight increase in back acne and face but nothing horrible. Aggression is way up quick to get pissed but I like it:smite: Libido is up up up as well as volume. No side effects to note, other than the acne and not wanting to leave the gym.

Energy 8/10
Intensity9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Monday-day 21

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

More of the same the effects of DTH keep becoming more pronounced more aggression in and out of the gym acne on back and face increasing, i usually have none on my back in the winter. I got little to no sleep last night but was still able to maintain strength and intensity through out. 1 more day left on my first bottle of DTH and looking forward to the second bottle!

Energy 8/10
Intensity8/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 8/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Wednesday-day 23

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

Today was fantastic intensity, aggression, focus :thumbsup: This just keeps getting better. mind muscle connection is phenomenal I will definitely be sore tomorrow. I would love to stack this with NOS ether

Energy 8/10
Intensity9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 8/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Friday-day 25

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

Another great W.O. mind muscle connection wow. Today was quite intense all lifts felt great with good form.
When I started to eat breakfast I felt nauseous and like I shouldn't be eating but I did any way. By the time I got ready and made it to the gym @ 5:30 I had forgotten all about it, then @ about 9:45 wham it hit me uuhhhgg. I wasn't even hungry @ lunch so I had some wheat thins and muscle milk RTD @ 11:30 and haven't eaten since (its 5 now) still feel like crap and no appetite, if I get sick again I am gonna be pissed Also my knees are killing me! every now and then they flare up like this, plus I just did legs wed. not real sure if I will take anything or not

Energy 8/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 10/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Monday-day 28

Dose
DTH 3/2/1
1 A.P. 30min before breakfast 2 total

Sorry for the delay been a little busy lately and feeling sh1tty.
Monday was pretty sweet did DB incline press instead of BB and switched decline DB to decline BB, it was pretty sweet.225 for 6 on decline:thumbsup: may not be much to some but it was exciting for me especially since my BW is not going up, actually cant keep it up my appetite has been weird lately not hungry ever have to make myself eat and nothing sounds good.:wtf: The R4W has been great and continues to deliver the same results every W.O. love it. Since I have never posted my W.O. here is Monday

Incline BB or DB -Work to 3-5 rep max
Decline DB or BB-3 to 4 sets of 6-10
Seated cable rows-4 sets of 10-15
Seated rear delt machine-2-3 sets of 12-15
Hanging leg raises-3-4 sets of 8-15

Energy 8/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 10/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Wednesday-day 29

Dose
DTH 3/2/1
1 A.P. 30min before breakfast

Whats new another intense WO. my knees where a little sore still from last week so I did leg presses instead of squats as they are easier on my knees and used longer TUT had a great pump in my quads better than I usually feel from squats. Still did single leg squats as they don't affect my knees in the same way. Intensity was high and finished quicker than normal even adding leg extensions. Some how leg extensions make my knees feel better than worse who knows. Wednesday schedule looks something like this

Box squats work up to max of 5
Single leg squats-3-4 sets of 8-15
Deadlifts 3-4 sets of 6-10
Calf raises toes on 25# plate raise to peak hold for 2 then touch heels to floor 15-20 rep superset with donkey raises toes out then up, 10-20 rep each-4 sets
Heavy DB holds-3 timed sets 1min.- 45sec. -30 sec.

Energy 8/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Friday-day 31

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

It's getting harder to come up with new ways to say the same thing. Iam enjoying this stack and really like the R4W acne is still around but not anything severe aggression is high but not out of control and work outs are intense

Friday looks like this
Flat bench-max reps for 95-135-185-225
V-bar push downs-3-4 sets 5-10 reps
Lat pulldowns-4 sets 8-12 reps
barbell shrugs-3 sets 10-15 reps
standing EZ bar curls-3 sets 8-10 reps
Hammer curls turning wrist in @ peak-3 sets 6-10 reps

Energy 8/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Monday-day 34

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

Great W.O. today pumps and intensity were tops pump lasted several hours after and I can still feel it slightly now. Iam expecting some DOMS tomorrow. cant wait for Wednesday

Energy 9/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
just until this 2nd bottle runs out maybe another week

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Wednesday-day 36

Dose
DTH 3/2/1

Awesome day in the gym great endurance and intensity aggression way up :twisted: got in a fight with my boss (verbal) and was ready to snap on any one who talked to me. I had more than enough energy to complete my W.O. and wanted to stay longer and add more sets. as I sit here I can feel my quads getting sore but it usually subsides by mid next morning. I did good mornings after dead lifts today and felt great

Energy 9/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Friday-day 38

Dose
DTH 3/2/1
0 P-Slin with W.O. mix
W.O. mix 5 scoops Xtend 1 scoop size on

WOW that is all I can say about Friday. Energy was insane never felt this much on the R4W energy lasted for 5 to 6 hours,
intensity high as usual very aggressive did not want to leave the gym consistent with other days. I ran out of WMS and with all the talk of NOS ETHER, Clout and Size on I remembered I still had an almost full jug of S.O. so I mixed 1scoop S.O. and 5 scoops Xtend and drank it throughout W.O.
Pumps were great and the watermelon Xtend cut the over flavored S.O. taste. I am ready for Chuck to release the Nos Ether with B.A. and all the extra goodies it will be my next creatine ATP product.

Energy 10/10
Intensity 9/10
Focus 9/10
Sex drive 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10