Havoc & 4-AD - When do I get results?

Cogent

Awards
Have been taking 7 RPN Havoc and 6 4-AD per day since Friday.

This will make it day 4 on these supplements.

I've been eating tons, taking CytoGainer, Multivitamins, Milk Thistle, tons of carbs, protein.

I feel nothing out of the ordinary.

In fact, today at the gym I felt weaker than usual. I'm at 225lbs.

What am I supposed to expect from RPN Havoc or AMS 4-AD? Is everyone on this board a paid representative of Supplement companies?

I bet if I take 30 of these per day, I will see absolutely no results whatsoever. My testosterone is absolutely not increased.

I talked to a guy at the gym today who said he took Havoc for a month 2/day and saw absolutely no results.

If anything changes, I'll keep you posted. Until then, believe me when I say that these supplements suck ass so far. Really suck.

I'll probably get banned for saying these things because this board is probably run by Supplement companies.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:whiner:

Cogent

Awards
but you don't deny that havoc is fake bull****, however. You won't need post cycle therapy, cause it doesn't do anything. This is an interesting Forum... I wonder if it's designed to help push these ****ty fake supplements. I wonder if the psychosomatic effect could make people bend over to buy another supply. Once without lube is fine for me. I'm good.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards

I've been eating tons, taking CytoGainer, Multivitamins, Milk Thistle, tons of carbs, protein.

What am I supposed to expect from RPN Havoc or AMS 4-AD? Is everyone on this board a paid representative of Supplement companies?

I bet if I take 30 of these per day, I will see absolutely no results whatsoever. My testosterone is absolutely not increased.

I talked to a guy at the gym today who said he took Havoc for a month 2/day and saw absolutely no results.

If anything changes, I'll keep you posted. Until then, believe me when I say that these supplements suck ass so far. Really suck.

I'll probably get banned for saying these things because this board is probably run by Supplement companies.
WOW 70mg of havoc holy crap... And on top of that double the recomended dose of 4-ad.

Did you research any of these products before you started? Do you have the proper pct? And i would consider getting on a liver transplant list.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is great. It's been 4 days though. Give it at least a full 2 weeks before you make any kind of judgment.. it's completely normal for a steroid cycle.. FYI.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
how old are you anyway? you're jumping to conclusions like a pissed of 16 year old.

Patience my friend. Patience! It's a wonderful trait to have, and if you don't.. then fix that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you are a moron keep taking that much and you will feel something your liver hurting and your blood pressure pounding your head it is idiots like you that have got people going after the stuff.

The stuff is not bad but i bet your training and eating habits are they why you got no results:fool2:

Cogent

Awards
Isn't it funny how the same people always quickly reply to my posts? Hehe, what a rigged Forum. Collusion. I mean I talked to this guy at the gym today that I've known for a long time. He took Havoc for a Month; twice a day. Nooooo results. I've taken real juice, I certainly felt something.

But there's always some reason or excuse you've got manufactured as to why it's not working. As if you were ready for people who figured it out. I lift a ****load of weight naturally. I train very hard, and I eat a lot, so you're not going to point to that. I can rep mid 300's bench and mid 400's squat naturally. On juice, I should be able to do 365 for reps on incline, all the way up to 405. Oh it's gonna happen. Until I start talking in all caps from the roid rage.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it funny how the same people always quickly reply to my posts? Hehe, what a rigged Forum. Collusion. I mean I talked to this guy at the gym today that I've known for a long time. He took Havoc for a Month; twice a day. Nooooo results. I've taken real juice, I certainly felt something.
He must have a **** assed training and eating plan like you.

Don't go away mad just go away:rant:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
troll2.jpg

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
at 2 a day it would be hard (i think) to see any sort of noticable results. especially if he was a bigger guy. that's super-underdosed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know it was real did the gym at the gym say so:toofunny:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Cogent

Awards
Whatever, I'm surprised you get anything out of talking all that ****. You know and I know that the **** is garbage. So why bother. If you want to keep convincing people that it works, then just delete my post and ban me from the board. I have no problem with that. And the sust I injected was my first ampule of juice ever, and yeah I did feel it. That's not uncommon is it? ****, I felt more on a handful of Dianabol than this ****. And it didn't take weeks. It kicked in in about 30-45 minutes for about 3-4 hours like real orals are supposed to.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ur abosolutely wrong. Havoc works. Give it time.. be patient.

that is all.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No banning! We need a new Salu!

Cogent

Awards
I don't really care... live and learn. I'm out like $160 bucks. Next time I'll find a real juice supplier.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
troll1.jpg

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care... live and learn. I'm out like $160 bucks. Next time I'll find a real juice supplier.
Why don't you listen to me? It makes so much sense to. :cheers:

Cogent

Awards
At least I'm entertaining for bpmartyr. It's interesting though... Wouldn't you think people would want to know if Havoc really worked? Why would you be so quick to decry me if you didn't have some personal agenda? I'm not new to lifting. I know what's what. But you seem to be in love with prohormones as the best thing since sliced bread. Just do real juice, it works better.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Damn thats some expensive Havoc and 4 ad i can get it for about $65 did you by it from the guy at the gym maybe it is salt peter

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least I'm entertaining for bpmartyr. It's interesting though... Wouldn't you think people would want to know if Havoc really worked? Why would you be so quick to decry me if you didn't have some personal agenda? I'm not new to lifting. I know what's what. But you seem to be in love with prohormones as the best thing since sliced bread. Just do real juice, it works better.
It works you already heard that i did it got nice gains you either have a **** source or like i said your training and diet is ****

Cogent

Awards
Wow, I am spending way too much time defending my point. I just realized that I need sleep and I don't really give a flying ****. I did for a sec there, but the moment has passed. Thanks again people for your verbal chastisement. I recant my statement about Havoc. It's quite effective. I've noticed significant gains all around in strength, endurance and size. I should probably buy a bunch more herbal supportive gear to go with it too and after it. This is really the new wave of the future.

Cogent

Awards
I bought Havoc at $50/bottle, and 4-AD at $45. It was sealed with Tamper-Proof plastic shrinkwrapped on the lid and there was an unbroken seal around the top of the container when the lid was removed. It looked in every way to be a legitimate product from RPN and AMS. These prices are not bad. I'm not real pissed or anything. **** happens. Next time I'm gonna get some Deca Durabolin & some Dianabol.

Cogent

Awards
Are you sure you didn't get gains because you ate and trained harder because of the psychosomatic effect of thinking you were on real juice? Hmmmn. I bet I train harder than you and lift more than you right now. OK, really going to bed now. Lots of kids around 17-18 are easily duped into thinking that NanoVapor from MuscleTech put 13 lbs of solid ripped lean muscle mass on them, when in fact is really $60 of powdered **** in a bottle.

Cogent

Awards
Oh ****... I just noticed. anabolicminds.com is really just a site to promote prohormones... look at the home page! Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 Members and 0 guests): Cogent, bpmartyr, ozarkaBRAND, pembroke3355, MM1Snapper

Hmmmmn.

OK guys, I'll leave you and your board alone. My bad. I didn't realize what this place was for. Last post.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i just don't get some people.

oh well. my mommy loves me and so does Jesus :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you didn't get gains because you ate and trained harder because of the psychosomatic effect of thinking you were on real juice? Hmmmn. I bet I train harder than you and lift more than you right now. OK, really going to bed now. Lots of kids around 17-18 are easily duped into thinking that NanoVapor from MuscleTech put 13 lbs of solid ripped lean muscle mass on them, when in fact is really $60 of powdered **** in a bottle.
How is it that most people don't feel injectables(long chained esters)for several weeks and still you're complaining that you didn't feel Havoc and AMS 4-AD in four days?:whiner:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I tried havoc and epistane with good results. My training and diet did not change and i gained 7 lbs of lean muscle on a 4 week cycle so if you didnt respond to it go back to your juice, dont forget to drink it out of a sippy cup. :whiner:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Reading a post like this makes me wish I could reach through the computer screen and choke someone. You will not see results from any steroid in four days. Reading this post leads me to believe that you have absolutely no clue as to want your doing. I'm not even going to steer you in the right direction either or make a suggestion. I'm done playing that game. If you don't have the self respect to even know what your doing, then I have no respect for you. You are not welcome to come here and trash a reputable company simply because you don't have a f*cking clue. So good luck with post cycle therapy, yeah you're right you probrably don't need it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
the-little-troll-392x550.jpg

Cogent

Awards
Guys, I took some serious ****s today. And I had the worst case of gas the last few days, too. ****, it smelled like I was ****ting my pants every 5 minutes or less. I mean it was like most wretched CytoGainer stench you've ever smelt. I must have crapped out 1000 grams of protein today.

You know I hear a lot about diet and training logs, but what about **** logs? I **** logs- literally.

I mean it could go something like;

Meal 1:

5 Chicken Breasts (Skinless), 3 Cups of Oatmeal, 25 Hostess Twinkies (Lite), 3 Big-Macs

**** 1:

Duration:
Frequency of Expulsion:
Effort Required per ****:

Because not enough is stressed about the quality of ****s in the recovery phase. This is really vital to bringing about Anticatabolic/Anabolic Homeostasis.

Cogent

Awards
The Havoc must be doing something though... It's day 5 and I feel... pumped for no reason... I'm sitting on my ass, don't want to go to the gym cause I'm tired as **** for some reason, I feel dizzy and kind of a general malaise. Man, yesterdays workout I killed, but I was weak as ****. Now I'm sore as ****. I eat gainers about every 3 hours, lots of carbs from wheat like I'm not supposed to, which help aid me in eminanting large quantities of ****ty ****ty (I assure you) this is the ****tiest gas you will ever smell, you'd kick my ass if you smelt it. It just explooooooooodes out of my asscheeks with a vengeance. Then I know that it's not long until I go to the ****ter to unload an enormous blast of **** and gas.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Meal 1:

5 Chicken Breasts (Skinless), 3 Cups of Oatmeal, 25 Hostess Twinkies (Lite), 3 Big-Macs
This is one meal??? Do you take in 20,000 calories a day??? I thought you had the diet figured out??? Guess you were wrong.

And you might feel tired as **** because of the crazy ass doses your running. It's also funny that all you had to do was give it a week or so to start taking effect like everyone said....

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
This guy is an A$$... I think he should go on some superdrol and prob take 8 pills a day... if he doesnt feel that then maybe step it up to 12 with not pct.... he will see some awsome gains

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Havoc must be doing something though... It's day 5 and I feel... pumped for no reason... .
You are starting to feel the effects of the Havoc kicking in. This is the first sign that you are about to have the full Havoc experience.

You should notice weight increases and GREATLY increased strength around the end of week 1/beginning of week 2.

Do yourself a favor and take everyone's advice. Look into the proper way to cycle/eat/and engage in Post Cycle Therapy.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
This guy's attitude is ridiculous. I think he found a way to get "roid rage" out of 4 days of Havoc. That suggests it's actually working...

Softballer13

Awards
I think your problem is that you're not taking enough for your size. Probably need to up it to 100mg a day. Take 1 pill every hour starting at 10am until 7pm and that should do it.

Take each pill with a Drano chaser to get the full effects. Please come back in 4 weeks and tell us about your results.