Palo Alto Labs Presents: Reset AD, A New Begining

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my Reset AD and will begin loggin it starting Monday, leaving for Vegas in about 2 hours for the weekend and won't be around the computer. So I will actually start my Reset AD Firday, and then Monday I will be back on my normal routine so I can see how its working! Thank you Palo Alto Labs for allowing me to test this product, it was like a sign that I was chosen, because prior to this I had been getting all the signs of adrenal fatigue, and it was starting to affect my love life! Thank you again! Let's hope this truely resets my adrenals!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just got my Reset AD and will begin loggin it starting Monday, leaving for Vegas in about 2 hours for the weekend and won't be around the computer. So I will actually start my Reset AD Firday, and then Monday I will be back on my normal routine so I can see how its working! Thank you Palo Alto Labs for allowing me to test this product, it was like a sign that I was chosen, because prior to this I had been getting all the signs of adrenal fatigue, and it was starting to affect my love life! Thank you again! Let's hope this truely resets my adrenals!
we're excited to have you logging it!! have fun in vegas:dance:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The stuff works. I wore out my adrenals using RPM for a couple of months then adding E to it. Yesterday I decided to stop the fun and man, did I have a crash. Reached for the Reset right away and within hours my azz was not dragging anymore. Today, I feel downright energized without any heavy stims..outside of a cup of coffee.

Good work, PAL.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
The stuff works. I wore out my adrenals using RPM for a couple of months then adding E to it. Yesterday I decided to stop the fun and man, did I have a crash. Reached for the Reset right away and within hours my azz was not dragging anymore. Today, I feel downright energized without any heavy stims..outside of a cup of coffee.

Good work, PAL.
thanks man.. we are really excited and happy about the great results people are seeing on Reset-a.d.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Are you solely using Rest AD now or with your stims?

Good work, PAL.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cups of coffee in the morning.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That and a rub down by my harem.

I'm pretty low maintenance, overall.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, lets get this baby going!!

Will you be taking 2 or 3 caps a day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd day on reset; 1 reset/1 leviathan/2 rpm upon waking. 1 reset/1 leviathan/2 rpm hour before lunch. 1 reset before 5 oclock meal just for first week.-before reset; 2 levi/3 or 4 rpm 2xday. results are about the same at lower doses.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am back from my vacation, and what a crappy vacation it was. I was sick with food poisening the entire weekend from an under cooked crappy hamburger from Wolfgang Puck. The very first night I got there I got sick, and still am feeling a little woozy and weak. I havn't been able to eat anything since then, I tried, but it just came right back up. Today I havn't eaten, but managed to stomach my first 2 Reset AD pills. Obviously too early to tell yet the effects, but hopefully once I get my energy back, and am able to eat again, I will be able to continue on my regular schedule and see the differences. Right now, I just am trying to rest, regain my appetite, and contemplate whether or not I want to eat meat again! BTW, this was really bad because I have not thrown up since I was 5, and I am now 25, nearing 26, so that had to be some very bad meat! BTW, I have lost 11 pounds this wekend from this bad meat. I am looking like a stick with aids! :(

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better soon Myth! :thumbsup: Wolfang Puck! :rasp:

You really are the Myth...your 26, but your info says 30!!! :lol:

<<<<------------- Fix that, will ya? Or I'll make mine say I'm 30 too! :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks NICE so far Myth...I owe you a PM dont I ? Coming soon...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hope you feel better soon Myth! :thumbsup: Wolfang Puck! :rasp:

You really are the Myth...your 26, but your info says 30!!! :lol:

<<<<------------- Fix that, will ya? Or I'll make mine say I'm 30 too! :D
Hmmm I guess I must be 29 now...:think:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: 6/20/07

Things I Have Noticed

So far I have taken my Reset AD for 3 days, 2 pills the first 2 days and 3 for today. I don't know if it's a placebo affect or if the Reset AD is working this soon, but my green tea seemed to have a little more kick to it today. I think it's going to take at least a week to really tell if it really is the Reset AD thats working. We shall see, but so far it seems good!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6: 6/23/07

What I Have Noticed

I think this stuff is definetly starting to kick in because today when I took my Redline energy drink I began to get the shakes, which I never get from it. I have also noticed that I don't need to take as much RPM anymore, I dropped down to 4 pils and it feels like 5. Hopefully this will keep up because it will save me money on stims, especially RPM, because I won't have to use as much. Cool beans so far!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 6: 6/23/07

What I Have Noticed

I think this stuff is definetly starting to kick in because today when I took my Redline energy drink I began to get the shakes, which I never get from it. I have also noticed that I don't need to take as much RPM anymore, I dropped down to 4 pils and it feels like 5. Hopefully this will keep up because it will save me money on stims, especially RPM, because I won't have to use as much. Cool beans so far!
Yeh man you are def. starting to feel it now! Good stuff huh? Saves me a ton on stims thats for sure.

Keep up the good loggin---great updates.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10: 6/27/07

What I Have Noticed

Like I said before, this stuff is no joke, it really does make the stims work much better! Other than today (because I forgot to pack my doses for work) I have gotten no crash from any of the stims I have taken. I take RPM everyday, and when I really need it, I take a Redline energy drink. Normally I would crash hard from the Redline, but when I take the Reset AD I don't get the crash. Today I happened to forget to pack my Reset AD, and boy was there a huge difference. For the stims still hit me hard at lower doses, but this time I had a major crash mid afternoon, and it was bad I tell ya! I came home form work for a break and fell asleep way too long. When I woke up I felt groggy, tired, and had a huge migraine headache. I will defienetly not be making the mistake of forgeting my Reset AD again. It is definetly going to be one of my staples from now on.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Good work man!!

Thats why i keep my Reset on my desk!! its always there when i need it!! I keep a few at the house for weekends

PM replied to

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 10: 6/27/07

What I Have Noticed

Like I said before, this stuff is no joke, it really does make the stims work much better! Other than today (because I forgot to pack my doses for work) I have gotten no crash from any of the stims I have taken. I take RPM everyday, and when I really need it, I take a Redline energy drink. Normally I would crash hard from the Redline, but when I take the Reset AD I don't get the crash. Today I happened to forget to pack my Reset AD, and boy was there a huge difference. For the stims still hit me hard at lower doses, but this time I had a major crash mid afternoon, and it was bad I tell ya! I came home form work for a break and fell asleep way too long. When I woke up I felt groggy, tired, and had a huge migraine headache. I will defienetly not be making the mistake of forgeting my Reset AD again. It is definetly going to be one of my staples from now on.
Haha, dont forget the RESET!!! :drunk:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16: 7/3/07

What I Have Noticed

Sorry about the weekend guys, was out of town. I do however have some good things to report.

First off, I am starting to wake up more refreshed and getting better sleep. This is great because my sleep is never really at the top of my game, but as of late I have been sleeping well and not getting up in the middle of the night 10 times and then having to roll around an hour before I get back to bed. If I wake up, I am instantly back in my dreams.

Secondly, I am finished with my RPM, meaning I am not taking any stimulants anymore, and although I thought for sure I was going to crash hard, I did not. I am feeling as energetic as I always do, and I have been off for 2 days now. So either RPM does not screw you up after your done, or the Reset AD is doing the job, or both! I am so glad too, because I do not look forward to those weeks after stimulant use until your body gets back to not having to rely on them.

So thats it for now, but good stuff all around, no sides yet either!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24: 7/11/07

What I Have Noticed

Just got my new bottle shipped and started it again today. Thank god! I know this stuff definetly helps with the first dose, as I was not feeling anything from the stims when I was out of the Reset Ad. First pill back on and whoa!!!@#$, damn did that speed stack hit me hard! I love it. Only thing is I think I am someone who will need to take this for much longer to get a lasting effect where I don't need to alawys use it for my stims to work. Anyways, so far so good! thanks Palo Alto for getting that second bottle back out to me, and thank you for the aspire!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Day 24: 7/11/07

What I Have Noticed

Just got my new bottle shipped and started it again today. Thank god! I know this stuff definetly helps with the first dose, as I was not feeling anything from the stims when I was out of the Reset Ad. First pill back on and whoa!!!@#$, damn did that speed stack hit me hard! I love it. Only thing is I think I am someone who will need to take this for much longer to get a lasting effect where I don't need to alawys use it for my stims to work. Anyways, so far so good! thanks Palo Alto for getting that second bottle back out to me, and thank you for the aspire!
awesome!...glad you love it as much as we do!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, took some Epherdrine HCL today, which normally does nothing, and boy now I know what people are talking about when they say Ephedrine is some powerfull stuff!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 32: 7/19/07

What I Have Noticed

So far so good, this stuff definetly gets better after the first month. PAL was right about it having to be used longer for some who have stimed out their bodies over the years! I will most likely be using this for the rest of the year, I wonder by then if my adrenals will be so sensitive to caffiene that I will even have to cut out stims because of over stimulation!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Day 32: 7/19/07

What I Have Noticed

So far so good, this stuff definetly gets better after the first month. PAL was right about it having to be used longer for some who have stimed out their bodies over the years! I will most likely be using this for the rest of the year, I wonder by then if my adrenals will be so sensitive to caffiene that I will even have to cut out stims because of over stimulation!
:thumbsup:

Glad you like it!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O heck yea I do! It is a staple year round for me now!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for me, final review mana! Loved it to say the least!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review!

It's time for my final review of Reset AD, and I can tell you that I will be a Reset AD buyer for life! I can't express enough love for this product, it has done wonders for me. I no longer have that crappy worn out feeling all day, and I no longer feel stressed all day! My energy during the day feels like when I used to before taking so many stims. I no longer need the stims to feel normal! Not only that, but I now only need to take half the dose of stims that I normally take to get the same effect. Since I am not taking as high of a dose of stims, I am less stressed throughout the day (except for this week with my move and all) and I feel happier. Mr.Winky is also working much better now that my stress has lowered. I can't thank PAL enough for bringing this incredible supplement to the market! I think everyoen on this board, and anyone who has ever taken an energy drink, a stim, or just feels worn out, should consider giving Reset AD a try! Thank you PAL again for allowing me to test this out for you guys! If you wanna send me a years supply and be your long term use tester, I am down for that! :woohoo:

Stress Relief- 10/10
Energy Enhancment (from addrenals being healed)- 10/10
Sense of Well Being- 10/10Mood-10/10
Price-10/10 (its dirt cheap!)
Overall Effectiveness- 10/10

Get Some And Try It For Yourself Here!
Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Myth you da man...naw great review bro, and always we appreciate the kind words.
j

Final Review!

It's time for my final review of Reset AD, and I can tell you that I will be a Reset AD buyer for life! I can't express enough love for this product, it has done wonders for me. I no longer have that crappy worn out feeling all day, and I no longer feel stressed all day! My energy during the day feels like when I used to before taking so many stims. I no longer need the stims to feel normal! Not only that, but I now only need to take half the dose of stims that I normally take to get the same effect. Since I am not taking as high of a dose of stims, I am less stressed throughout the day (except for this week with my move and all) and I feel happier. Mr.Winky is also working much better now that my stress has lowered. I can't thank PAL enough for bringing this incredible supplement to the market! I think everyoen on this board, and anyone who has ever taken an energy drink, a stim, or just feels worn out, should consider giving Reset AD a try! Thank you PAL again for allowing me to test this out for you guys! If you wanna send me a years supply and be your long term use tester, I am down for that! :woohoo:

Stress Relief- 10/10
Energy Enhancment (from addrenals being healed)- 10/10
Sense of Well Being- 10/10Mood-10/10
Price-10/10 (its dirt cheap!)
Overall Effectiveness- 10/10

Get Some And Try It For Yourself Here!
Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

RBKing

Awards
Myth, did you notice better sleeping patterns? Also, I think it has helped me with my blood pressure problems and this makes sense since the adrenals are involved in blood pressure regulation. Way to go PAL!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleeping, a tad bit improved. I have no problem sleeping, its waking up that sucks! So yes, waking up and feeling good has improved.