IntraXcell (Beta-Alanine) Sponsored Log

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be a 30day log of the effects of IntraXcell. Full details can be found at Athletic Edge Nutrition, Inc. , but it is basically Beta-Alanine (BA) in pillform.

DAY 1:
Actually worked out hard yesterday and today is an off day, but I know the effects of BA build-up over time so I wanted to start getting my levels up. Took 3 caps at lunch and 3 after dinner, felt no tingling sensation.

This will be much more detailed on training days, but I just wanted to get this log started. In addition to lifting weights, I will be looking at getting back into distance running and keeping up with my HIIT and hopefully notice some improvements.

I'm looking forward to keeping up this log, and thanks again to AEN for providing the IntraXcell!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
This will be a 30day log of the effects of IntraXcell. Full details can be found at Athletic Edge Nutrition, Inc. , but it is basically Beta-Alanine (BA) in pillform.

DAY 1:
Actually worked out hard yesterday and today is an off day, but I know the effects of BA build-up over time so I wanted to start getting my levels up. Took 3 caps at lunch and 3 after dinner, felt no tingling sensation.

This will be much more detailed on training days, but I just wanted to get this log started. In addition to lifting weights, I will be looking at getting back into distance running and keeping up with my HIIT and hopefully notice some improvements.

I'm looking forward to keeping up this log, and thanks again to AEN for providing the IntraXcell!
Looking forward to this!! :head: :woohoo:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2- Cardio
Today was a cardio day, will be hitting the gym tomorrow. Took 3 caps with breakfast and 3 with dinner, to spread it out as much as I could. Still felt no flushing feeling, and no noticeable changes in thirst or anything else which is good :)

I'm doing some field work so the cardio was two 40ish minute runs loaded with a pack and a few hours of hiking. It's hard to say if there was any effect from the BA from just a run like that, but tomorrow at the gym will be the first good test of BA. I will be carefully keeping track of my rest time in between sets; before I have been typically resting for about 1min 45s-2mins (Which is a bit longer than some people, but I usually workout 2 muscle groups at once). Will have a detailed post up tomorrow.

If there's anything your interested in particular, or have any questions feel free to mention it and perhaps it will help me improve this log for you guys. At the end of the 30 days I'll give my opinion whether this product has boosted my endurance, what the muscle gain/fat loss was like, and other comments. Cheers to the start of this 30 day journey!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Your cardio sounds tough! :eek:

Now, I'm off to the gym to do my sissy cardio and watch TV at the same time :( :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3- Full Workout
Have had a pretty long rest and was pretty excited to see how BA affects my workout so I decided to do a fullbody workout today.
For my dosing protocol I took 3 caps 20 minutes before, and 3 after with my shake. Again felt no prickling whatsoever, but I guess it's the carbs blunting the feeling.

Initial impressions during the workout was that I experienced no extra pump, but my veins are pretty pumped whenever I work out.

Workout looked like this:
Benchpress 135; 4x8, Hack squat 420; 4x10
Low Row 120; 4x9 Leg Curl 100; 4x10
Iso-Shoulder Press 210; 4x8 Iso-Leg Extension 130; 4x10
Barbell Traps 155; 4x12 Barbell Deadlift 155; 4x8
Iso-lat Pulldown 120; 4x9 Pec Deck 120; 4x8

Overall an average workout. Didn't notice any effects from the BA yet, but then again it takes time.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3- Full Workout
Have had a pretty long rest and was pretty excited to see how BA affects my workout so I decided to do a fullbody workout today.
For my dosing protocol I took 3 caps 20 minutes before, and 3 after with my shake. Again felt no prickling whatsoever, but I guess it's the carbs blunting the feeling.

Initial impressions during the workout was that I experienced no extra pump, but my veins are pretty pumped whenever I work out.

Benchpress 135; 4x8, Hack squat 420; 4x10
Low Row 120; 4x9 Leg Curl 100; 4x10
Iso-Shoulder Press 210; 4x8 Iso-Leg Extension 130; 4x10
Barbell Traps 155; 4x12 Barbell Deadlift 155; 4x8
Iso-lat Pulldown 120; 4x9 Pec Deck 120; 4x8

Overall an average workout. Didn't notice any effects from the BA yet, but then again it takes time.
You should start to notice some things after about day 10 and it will be in full swing after the 20 day mark.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3- Cardio

Getting back into the cardio routine to see if the beta-alanine will have any impact on it. Today just did a moderate intensity 55 minute jog, just building up my endurance before I start pushing it real hard to try and see the lactic acid buffering effects of BA.

During todays jog I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but like mentioned before it's only day 3.

DAY 4 - Rest day . Hitting up the gym tomorrow, will update Wed. night

Edit: Dosing on the off day was 3 caps with breakfast, but also took 3 45mins before bed and noticed no tingling at all. Hopefully the BA is still working, I dont know what % of people notice a tingling sensation but maybe I just need a higher dose to get it.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3- Cardio

Getting back into the cardio routine to see if the beta-alanine will have any impact on it. Today just did a moderate intensity 55 minute jog, just building up my endurance before I start pushing it real hard to try and see the lactic acid buffering effects of BA.

During todays jog I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but like mentioned before it's only day 3.

DAY 4 - Rest day . Hitting up the gym tomorrow, will update Wed. night
Great idea to add more cardio :thumbsup: Once your CARN levels rise high enough, you will notice a HUGE difference in your endurance :cool:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4 - Full Workout

Took 3 caps before my workout and 3 after as suggested, didn't take any pre-WO supps like my SMASH or NO-Xplode
Workout Looked like this;
Machine Bench 165; 4x10 rotating with Leg Press 420; 4x10
Leg Curl 110; 4x8 rotating with Low Row 120; 4x10
Shoulder Press 220; 4x8 rotating with some Rear Delts
Barbell Deads 165; 4x5 rotating with BB Traps 165; 4x12
Finished up with some Dumbell Rows and back extensions and leg extensions.

Had a solid workout, but didn't notice any extra pumps or endurance although the dumbell rows at the very end went quite well whereas at the end of the workout my form often drops and I feel pretty worn out. Will try keeping the DB rows at the end of my next workout and will compare the results.
No noticeable change in alertness or muscle hardness or anything else, but I'll be sure to mention anything noticeable :)

Tomorrow will be some HIIT .

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I have not really felt any kind of "Pump" from intra/steel just the fact that I do not get tired of working out! I love it, my endurance is great all day long! I did not get a tingle until 3 caps pre w/ Steel Edge. I have not felt the effects at all this 2nd month but thats fine with me b/c I know its working still! Like they said just b/c you don't feel a tingle doesn't mean that its not working. Also since your on the caps only it will take longer to build up in your system I think, just my guess. Ill be following along in your log as well, good luck Steveoph!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 - Full Workout

Took 3 caps before my workout and 3 after as suggested, didn't take any pre-WO supps like my SMASH or NO-Xplode
Workout Looked like this;
Machine Bench 165; 4x10 rotating with Leg Press 420; 4x10
Leg Curl 110; 4x8 rotating with Low Row 120; 4x10
Shoulder Press 220; 4x8 rotating with some Rear Delts
Barbell Deads 165; 4x5 rotating with BB Traps 165; 4x12
Finished up with some Dumbell Rows and back extensions and leg extensions.

Had a solid workout, but didn't notice any extra pumps or endurance although the dumbell rows at the very end went quite well whereas at the end of the workout my form often drops and I feel pretty worn out. Will try keeping the DB rows at the end of my next workout and will compare the results.
No noticeable change in alertness or muscle hardness or anything else, but I'll be sure to mention anything noticeable :)

Tomorrow will be some HIIT .
Great workout :cool:

You are seeing/feeling IntraXCell working, because your endurance is starting to pick up :) Just wait......it has only begun! :head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 5 - HIIT Sprints

Took 3 caps before my sprints, 3 after. Also had some Xtend before, and CEE after. I have always done my HIIT on the elliptical but since I'm out in the field I did some HIIT work up and down the hills and MAAAN did it kill. There was tons of burning, I don't think BA can help that lol. I did manage to hold on for about 25 minutes of hiit, with a 3 min warmup then 30 seconds sprints with 45 second light jog/recovery in between. I will be doing these hill HIIT sessions for the next couple of weeks, mixed up with some 50-60 minute runs for my cardio and will look at changes in the cardio. Right now it's too early to tell.

DAY 6 - HIIT Training

Once again I did some HIIT sprints, with the same timing. Managed to make it 25 minutes again but it's brutal! When I'm doing it I'm thinking how I'd much rather run for 2 hours than do 25 mins of HIIT, but it does save a ton of time and I can feel my metabolism revved up for a while afterwards.

Dosed the IntraXcell the same way, with 3 caps before and after. Nothing to mention about the product yet. Will be hitting the gym after a rest day.

DAY 7 - Rest Day

The Hams are killing me from the last 2 days so decided not to try and hit the gym, need to let myself recover. Will be hitting up the gym tomorrow, probably going for a long workout. Will post back tomorrow! Took the IXC with breakfast and dinner.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 8 - Chest

Decided to focus on the chest today.
Workout Plan:
Started off with some Flat BB Benches, then hit it up with some free weight flyes.
Then did some more dumbbell work with decline and inclines and finished up with shoulders.

I managed to have a pretty long workout targetting just my chest, but it wasn't much of a pump feeling or anything out of the ordinary. It could possibly be just the extra mental focus from thinking about the extra Beta-Alanine. But there was definitely some good endurance in the workout today.
I'll continue to dose 3 before and 3 after my workout, will do a leg workout tomorrow.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 - Chest

Decided to focus on the chest today.
Workout Plan:
Started off with some Flat BB Benches, then hit it up with some free weight flyes.
Then did some more dumbbell work with decline and inclines and finished up with shoulders.

I managed to have a pretty long workout targetting just my chest, but it wasn't much of a pump feeling or anything out of the ordinary. It could possibly be just the extra mental focus from thinking about the extra Beta-Alanine. But there was definitely some good endurance in the workout today.
I'll continue to dose 3 before and 3 after my workout, will do a leg workout tomorrow.
Good luck tearing up those legs tomorrow! :squat: Hang in there.....you will SOON start to reap the benefits of IntraXCell :cool:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 - Leg Day

Today I hit the gym after having quite a hwile off from legs and had a great workout. Had some great reps in there, managing to up the weight on my hack squat and just having a solid workout overall.

Workout Plan looked like:
Hack Squat 4x8
Standing Calf Raises 4x8
Front Squat 4x7
Leg Extensions 3x10
Hamstring Curls 4x10
Seated Calf Raises 4x10

It was definitely one of those good workout days.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10 - Back Workout

Focused on the back after having a little bit of a break from working it out. The sets went decently, but not quite as good as my energy yesterday. Still alright workout, but just didn't feel as "on" as yesterday. Other than that nothing to really comment on, no noticeable extra endurance or lack of DOMS. Actually I don't get much DOMS if I stretch afterwards and have a big shake + solid meal 45 mins afterwards.

Low Row: 4x10
Deadlifts
BB Traps - 4x10
DB Row - 3x8
Widegrip Pulldowns - 4x8
Rear Flyes - 3x15
Back Extensions 3x15

DAY 11 - HIIT

After training for 3 days in a row I figured I was going to take a rest day, but was feeling pretty good without much soreness so I decided to do some HIIT sprints. Decided to do some more hill sprints for about 25 minutes with 30 seconds sprinting/fast jog, then about 45-55s at a slow jog.

It's definitely still a killer workout the sprints outside, lol. The legs were killing me afterwards, I don't think BA can save me from that. I'll keep on with my cardio though and see if I notice anything, but so far nothing.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I love those workouts when you feel unstopable :D Good thing it came on leg day too!

DAY 11 - HIIT

After training for 3 days in a row I figured I was going to take a rest day, but was feeling pretty good without much soreness so I decided to do some HIIT sprints. Decided to do some more hill sprints for about 25 minutes with 30 seconds sprinting/fast jog, then about 45-55s at a slow jog.

It's definitely still a killer workout the sprints outside, lol. The legs were killing me afterwards, I don't think BA can save me from that. I'll keep on with my cardio though and see if I notice anything, but so far nothing.
^^^
Your cardio sounds hard :eek: There is a track pretty close to my hosue and I am thinking about starting to do some HIIT there....I love sprinting...

Great log so far!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are lookin great in here!!:stick: :twisted: Keep it up man.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 12 - REST

So I had a day off, and was feeling great. No soreness from any of the previous workouts from good stretching, going to run my workouts the same as the last 4 days and see how it goes.

DAY 13- CHEST

Workout looked like:
Flat BB Benches, 5 sets last 3 to exhaustion
Free Weight Delts for a quick recovery, then did some flyes
Did some ab and side bends for a few extra minutes of recovery, then hit the chest again with dumbell declines and inclines
Finished up as usual with shoulder, and then dips. I find leaning forward on the dips at the end is the perfect finishing touch to my workouts, leaves a nice burn in the chest.

Still no huge change in my endurance to the point where I'm saying wow , that must be the BA kicking in, but there is some good continuity in the workouts. I've still got half a bottle to go , so it should only be getting better!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 14- HIIT Sprints

I'm keeping up with the HIIT sprints since they rev me up for a long time and it only takes 25 minutes. Did 30s on and 45-50s light jog for 25 minutes again with a few hills. Haven't noticed much change yet, still burns like hell. Took 3 caps before w/e some Xtend, and 3 after. Will keep these up for the duration of the log

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 15 - LEGS

Same workout plan as my last leg day, which consists of:
Hack Squat 4x8
Standing Calf Raises 4x8
Front Squat 4x7
Leg Extensions 3x10
Hamstring Curls 4x10
Seated Calf Raises 4x10

Managed to squeeze in a few more reps than last time, and got the workout done in about 5 minutes less . I was feeling some good quick recovery between sets which must have helped. Strength is going up, but that's to be expected lol right :) Anyways I'll keep on taking the BA, not sure how much of an effect it's having yet but still it's only the halfway point.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 16- BACK

Had a good break since my last workout, and went all out on the back today. Did my same routine as last workout which looks like:

Low Row: 4x10
Deadlifts
BB Traps - 4x10
DB Row - 3x8
Widegrip Pulldowns - 4x8
Rear Flyes - 3x15
Back Extensions 3x15

The workout went well, didn't bump up any of the weights but they definitely are starting to feel a bit lighter. Still not feeling any huge increase in endurance or strength, but having decent workouts.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shaving time off workouts is definitely a good thing. It results in increased intensity...my favorite ;) Good work Steveoph, keep it up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK Big update, been writing this all down but didn't update it online lol.

DAY 17- Rest Day

DAY 18- HIIT

Giving the body another break from weights but figured I'd keep up my sprints. Still not noticing too much of an improvement in my sprints although they're not as brutal as the first few times. By next week I should be feeling it a bit easier. I'm going to keep doing the sprints and seeing how they go.

DAY 19- CHEST

Focusing solely on the chest again since it's my weakest area, and threw in some core work as well. Did Flat and Decline Barbell Bench, with Dumbbell work on incline, shoulders and the inner pecs. Was a tough workout, and was done in about 40 minutes.

It's hard to have a long workout when all your doing is hitting the chest so that's why it wasn't like some of my 60-75 min workouts.

Still dosing the BA 3 before workouts and 3 after, and 3 w/ breakfast and 3 w/ dinner on my rest day.

DAY 20 - LOWER BODY

Did some lower body today. Did 4 sets of 10-12ish for most exercises. Started off with Squats, standing and seated calf raises, then hit the leg press. Finished off with isolated leg extensions and leg curls, and some lunges at the end for a long and taxing workout lol.

Had a good long workout though, but wow did my legs burn the next day after this workout which doesn't happen too much. Adding an extra 3 reps to my leg extensions really killed, which is great. I guess sometimes I just need to push myself that extra little bit for some extra muscle stimulation.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty just finished the bottle yesterday. Going to finish writing up yesterday's workout, then write up a product review and post it up , probably in a few parts lol. Before I do that I think I'll post what nutrition I've been following during this guideline.

Cardio has a slightly different meal set up. I've been doing mostly HIIT training, with only 3 log jogs thrown in because I felt the Beta-Alanine would have a bigger impact on the HIIT sprints than long-term jogging which tends to be a bit more leisurely for me lol. I would do my HIIT about 5 minutes after downing 5-10g of BCAA with 3 caps of IntraXCell. I would usually do this an hour after breakfast, which is 1c. of Oats, a Scoop of Whey and some ground flax seed. A few times I did HIIT right upon waking, with only the BCAA's and the BA but I found this limited how hard I could do my sprints, and it's all about intensity.

On workout days, I still workout after breakfast ideally around 60-90 minutes afterwards. Since I was logging just IntraXCell I didn't take any pre-WO supps except for trying SteelEdge twice and RPM twice. I would just take my BCAA and 3 caps before, and 3 caps after with a shake. My shake was sometimes 60g of Carbs from Gatorade, and 30g Isolate, or often 60g carbs from ground oats + 30g Isolate. I also took 3 caps afterwards. I follow this up afterwards with a solid meal about 45-60 minutes afterwards. Throughout the whole log I never once got the tingling sensation, even on off days when I took 3 caps after meals but the carbs I guess just blunted it every time for me.

That pretty much sums up the nutrition plan I follow, and as for total cals I just used 200 above maintenance, although my overall weight only changed about 1.5 lbs, which is probably because I didn't account for the extra cals burned by the HIIT training. I normally do less cardio.

I'll post up my last 10 days in a little bit, and then my overall impressions.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 21- Jog

Well I've been doing Interval training for a while now and decided to see how hard I could push myself when jogging. Went for a 45 minute run, with some minor hills and went at about 7~8 mph. Didn't notice much of a difference from my jogs before I started taking the BA. I took the 3 caps right before with some BCAA's and right after.

DAY 22- Back/Core

Today was a weird combo of exercises; was planning on only doing some back work but ended up having a ton of energy so I worked my abs and obliques.
Workout looked like some Dumbell Row, Low Rows and of course Deadlifts. Then did some Crunches, side bends and back extensions, then finished up with Chinups and Pulldowns.

Strength increase updates: Haven't managed to bump up the weights much more than 5 lbs on some dumbells. I am finding that I'm getting some great lower back definition and the V-shape is coming along well, but actually strength hasn't jumped too much.

DAY 23- Rest Day
Ready for the last week of this log

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 24- CHEST

Not too hot a workout. I had to get up early, and so I only had a quick WPI + half cup milk 30 mins before my workout, and I guess that wasn't enough or maybe I was just tired. Using a Pre-WO supp with caffeine is what I probably should have done to boost me, but I'm trying to stay off other products while writing this log. Needless to say there was no improvement in bench, actually couldn't match my last workout for endurance. Bit of a letdown since I've had such a rest. Will have to hit it extra hard next workout.

Day 25: Legs
Got in some good sleep last night, and didn't have to work out so early again so had a great lower body workout. The Leg Press was feeling like air today, bumped it up 20lbs and added 2 reps to my sets and it felt like nothing at all. My leg workouts are definitely coming along better than my chest; that's always been my problem area. Still following the same workout routine for the rest of this log, then I'll be switching it up to surprise my body a bit so the workout looked like this:

Hack Squat 4x10
Standing Calf Raises 4x8
Front Squat 4x7
Leg Extensions 3x12
Hamstring Curls 4x12
Seated Calf Raises 4x15

DAY 26- Interval Training (Sprints)

Did the usual sprints up on the hills. I haven't noticed much of an improvement in my sprints since about after my first 3 rounds, they still seem to take it out of me. I could be pushing myself harder but it's really hard to judge. Anyways did it for 25 minutes with a 5 minute warmup, 30s on and 45s off. Atleast I haven't been getting sore other than the first 2 HIIT sprints, a good stretch and shake afterwards keeps my glycogen stores full.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 27: BACK Workout

So today was the last back workout that I logged for this, and it was definitely a good one. I did some DB Rows after starting with my usual deadlifts. Threw in some Lat Pulldowns, Low Rows, Back Extensions and a few isolation DB moves. The thing I'm noticing is that after finishing about a set of 10 or so reps, I'll put the weights down and push out two more which is great.

DAY 28: Off-Day

DAY 29- CHEST

Today was the chest day yet again. Sticking to the same routine of Flat and Decline Barbell Bench, with Dumbbell work on incline, shoulders and the inner pecs. Also did a bit of cable crossovers and forward leaning dips. Nothing to note about this last workout, except that I was really focussed on giving it a good effort but didn't feel any large differences.

DAY 30- Lower Body

Did the same leg routine as the last few workouts (See above). I still had that extra pump or two at the end of my sets, which are killer for getting some DOMS even with my usual post-workout nutrition. If I push myself for those extra 2 reps, the next day I'll definitely feel it which I like.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27: BACK Workout

So today was the last back workout that I logged for this, and it was definitely a good one. I did some DB Rows after starting with my usual deadlifts. Threw in some Lat Pulldowns, Low Rows, Back Extensions and a few isolation DB moves. The thing I'm noticing is that after finishing about a set of 10 or so reps, I'll put the weights down and push out two more which is great.

DAY 28: Off-Day

DAY 29- CHEST

Today was the chest day yet again. Sticking to the same routine of Flat and Decline Barbell Bench, with Dumbbell work on incline, shoulders and the inner pecs. Also did a bit of cable crossovers and forward leaning dips. Nothing to note about this last workout, except that I was really focussed on giving it a good effort but didn't feel any large differences.

DAY 30- Lower Body

Did the same leg routine as the last few workouts (See above). I still had that extra pump or two at the end of my sets, which are killer for getting some DOMS even with my usual post-workout nutrition. If I push myself for those extra 2 reps, the next day I'll definitely feel it which I like.
Good honest log. thanks for writing your thoughts. Very appreciated because I like BA

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review/Comments

After taking the Beta-Alanine for 30 days, I started noticing extra endurance towards the end of the log but nothing too amazing. I bought some bulk BA powder and continued this for the previous 10 days, and I have noticed a little bit of extra endurance in some of my sets but not a huge impact.

For me, Beta-Alanine might let me throw in a few extra reps at the end of a set or two, which is often all it takes to get that extra burn and lets me feel the workout the next morning.

It was always quite fun when somebody asked me what I was doing, when taking "The Blue Pill", and 3 caps before and after a workout was painless. No issues with taste/swallowing, just your regular pills.

Recommendation: Adding this to your supplements might be worth it, atleast once. You might find you get a few extra reps out of your sets, or this might be useful for people that like doing interval training. I found it started helping me on my sprints a bit towards the end, my 30s intervals seemed to become easier.
The price of $28/month might be a bit steep to put it on everybody's supp list, but if you feel intrigued by it cost isn't overly prohibitive. If you do choose to add it to your regime, I recommend going for more than just 30 days, I'd say a 2 month cycle atleast, so you can boost your CARN levels and then enjoy the effects.

Once again, I want to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for letting my try IntraXCell, and if anybody has any questions/wants any more details feel free to post your Q here or PM here.

Cheers,
Steve

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Final Review/Comments

After taking the Beta-Alanine for 30 days, I started noticing extra endurance towards the end of the log but nothing too amazing. I bought some bulk BA powder and continued this for the previous 10 days, and I have noticed a little bit of extra endurance in some of my sets but not a huge impact.

For me, Beta-Alanine might let me throw in a few extra reps at the end of a set or two, which is often all it takes to get that extra burn and lets me feel the workout the next morning.

It was always quite fun when somebody asked me what I was doing, when taking "The Blue Pill", and 3 caps before and after a workout was painless. No issues with taste/swallowing, just your regular pills.

Recommendation: Adding this to your supplements might be worth it, atleast once. You might find you get a few extra reps out of your sets, or this might be useful for people that like doing interval training. I found it started helping me on my sprints a bit towards the end, my 30s intervals seemed to become easier.
The price of $28/month might be a bit steep to put it on everybody's supp list, but if you feel intrigued by it cost isn't overly prohibitive. If you do choose to add it to your regime, I recommend going for more than just 30 days, I'd say a 2 month cycle atleast, so you can boost your CARN levels and then enjoy the effects.

Once again, I want to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for letting my try IntraXCell, and if anybody has any questions/wants any more details feel free to post your Q here or PM here.

Cheers,
Steve
Thannks for the log! :head:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the generous final comments! Glad to hear the IXL did all that it was supposed to for you :)