Time to tear some flesh with ALRI's WTF Pump'd!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to say thanks to FitnFirm and ALRI for allowing me to test/review/log their latest pre-workout supplement: WTF Pump'd!

If you haven't read the write up yet, here it is:
WTF Pump'd

Also, here is the detailed information about me that I gave to apply to log this product(if you don't read this, I will summarize my info below):
Scroll Down for My Application

About me:
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 191

Current Training Schedule:
M/T/Th/F
Chest & Back/Shoulders & Biceps & Triceps/Quads & Hamstrings & Calves & Forearms
I will be doing cardio(HIIT on treadmill and/or elliptical/stairmaster work) on Wed and Sat when possible, and starting next weekend I will be playing baseball again on the weekends(I'm a catcher). See my application link above for more details about supersets I do for each workout.

Current (Other) Supplements:
Just starting week 3 of ActivaTe, Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme, and Bulk PowerFULL.
1 Gut Health daily.
3 grams Vitamin C daily.
2400 IUs of Vitamin E daily.
2 NOW Adam daily.
ZMA before bed on days of workouts.
600 mg ALA post w/o.
Fish/flax oil at various times.
50 g WMS + 3 scoops Xtend post w/o follwoing by 1 scoop each of ON 100% Whey and 100% Casein 30 minutes later.

Previously used pre workout supplements:
NO-Xplode
Fast Twitch
Chaos
My own concoction of Creatine Mono+Histidine+Beta Alanine+Tyrosine+Taurine+Citrulline Malate+Chocamine+ALCAR
Xenergy
Herculian MR-4

This log will last 30 days and will be updated at least 4 times per week(probably after my workouts). At the end of the 30 days I will give a detailed/final review consisting of ratings from 1 to 10 on the following areas:
Strength
Pumps
Recovery
Mood
Overall Assessment
I will also give a written summary of my experience(and maybe a comparison to other pre w/o supps I've used).

Tomorrow is Day 1 and it begins with a Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps workout. Wish me luck! :head:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day using WTF Pump'd and here are my initial thoughts:

First of all, the taste. It was alright. Definitely drinkable and does taste lemony. It kind of reminds me of Fast Twitch by Cytosport but not as sweet and maybe a little more bitter. It is good enough. I'm sure the fact that there are fats in there make it a little more difficult to get a sweet lemonade flavor without adding a buttload of sugar. Overall, it was good enough but nothing to rave about. I will remark on the taste as time goes on. This might've sounded like a negative but I asure you it is not.

I don't know if it was because I had to stay late at work and was a little frustrated or because I was excited to try out this new supp or because I was excited to get back to the gym since taking three days off, but at the beginning of my work out I was pretty amped up. Basically what was happening was that I was moving weights faster than I wanted to. I'm trying to create a whole mind/muscle connection, but I really had to calm myself down. So energy/focus was definitely there, which actually was a concern of mine since this is mostly for recovery and pumps. We will see how this fairs as the week goes on. The real test will be at the end of the week on Friday.

Throughout the beginning of the workout, I was wondering where the pumps were...then as the workout went on, they came. And oh boy did they come. My shoulders literally looked like cannonballs, from all angles. They were nice and round and full from the front, side, and back. Really great size and shape...I think people were looking at me while I was doing DB raises. Once I started to hit biceps and triceps, my biceps felt like grapefruits(I'm not that big tho) and my triceps felt like bricks. I've had good pumps before but these were much stronger than anything else. Ridiculous. The pumps didn't end at the end of my workout though...they felt just as strong for 45 minutes after my last rep.

I was starting to wonder what it would be like to use WTF Pump'd and Anabolic Pump at the same time... :jaw: But then I stopped thinking because I didn't want my brain to explode.

So in all, great pumps, good energy. Since my bodyfat has risen a little and I'm not a vascular person, vascularity wasn't anything signficant. I can't wait to see what I look like tho once I start cutting. :D Also, strength was there but nothing out of the normal/nothing I can attribute to WTF Pump'd.

Tomorrow is legs. I hope my calves just blow up.
(I'll try to be a little more concise in my future reviews.)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just as I expected :) And yes, the focus of WTF is VERY strong !!!!!! That is my favorite part about it !!!!!! When I use it on leg day, I walk like I have a wet diaper on, legs are sooooooooo swole, LOL be afraid..............be very afraid :D

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Just as I expected :) And yes, the focus of WTF is VERY strong !!!!!! That is my favorite part about it !!!!!! When I use it on leg day, I walk like I have a wet diaper on, legs are sooooooooo swole, LOL be afraid..............be very afraid :D
Oh that's just great... Strong focus on a leg day for a very disgruntled employee...

I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day and it went pretty well. I started off with leg press and my quads were definitely engourged with blood plasma.

I tried to squeeze the muscle on every exercise and I was able to squeeze harder than I usually am able to since my muscle bellies were almost completely filled. It felt really good and it felt like I was really tearing down muscle all over the length of each muscle group.

There definitely were some pumps, but not like I had yesterday. I think that that's because my legs usually get pretty pumped on leg day and plus there is just alot of muscle mass in your legs compared to the rest of the muscle groups.

All in all, there was definitely something going on...since I was walking a little like I had some soggy diapers on ;) .

Focus was good. Leg days are usually very draining for me, but I was able to stay on it all workout long and squeeze on every rep for every set until the end. So that was a plus.

Everything is goin great so far. Nice job ALRI! :thumbsup:

Tomorrow is a cardio/abs day. Debating whether or not to try a serving beforehand...guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think people are checking this review even tho they aren't posting. So if you're one of those people and you have any questions, please ask away!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compared to the previous prods you've taken, what's the energy like?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Compared to the previous prods you've taken, what's the energy like?
It's still hard to tell, so I will definitely try to address this in more detail later on in the week and later on in the review.

Off of initial thoughts: I would say that it's below the level of NO-Xplode and Chaos but above Fast Twitch. I've only tried samples of Smash, Xenergy, and Herculian-MR4 so I can't even remember what those were like.

I go pretty light on stimulants on a day to day basis(pre w/o only and very small cups of coffee or green tea to get me by at work when needed), so this might not be enough for others. But like I said before, I had to slow myself down during yesterday's workout so that has to say somethin!

I will specifically talk about this on Thursday's and Friday's entries after my chest/back and shoulder/biceps/triceps routines, respectively.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I ran upon Boz's WTF Pump'd log and it gave me the idea to try give myself some more time between downing the WTF Pump'd and my workout. So instead of ~30 min pre w/o, I did ~45 min pre w/o.

I think that worked alot better for me because about two minutes before I got to the gym I was in a much better mood and I felt like I had more energy. Definitely gonna do that again tomorrow.

Today was cardio; so I warmed up by walking on the treadmill then did 15 minutes of HIIT of one minute at 6.5 mph then 30 sec at 9.5 mph. I usually feel really deflated after doing this, but the whole time I felt full everywhere. It was great motivation! Even when I was done I felt full all over...not pumped but just full.

Tomorrow is chest/back...it's gonna be goooooood!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
To hit on prld2gr8ns question just briefly about energy:

So far it's a slower, more gradual energy build up. I say give yourself some more time between drinking it and starting your workout if you want that energy right at the beginning of the workout. Otherwise you might not feel it as much once the adrenalin starts flowing.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to start this post off this way but...

that suuuuuuuuucked!

Today was Chest/Back and I definitely did not eat enough. I was starving by the time I got to the gym and I just felt dead the whole way through. This was completely my own doing so I can't really comment about WTF Pump'd. I'm just a little disappointed in myself.

The only redeeming factor was that when I got home, I somehow looked jacked. So my self-esteem went up just a tad. THAT I will attribute to the WTF Pump'd!

Next week I will be retooling my workout. Similar protocol. All new exercises.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey we all have days where things keep us from eating what we want and when we want, at least you went ! Ive had days like that too but strange enough, they turn out to be good workouts........ weird !!!!!!!!!

Im glad you like the WTF :) As far as energy goes, its not like wicked, its a very smooth slow acting lift, nothing like Venom etc. Its enough to get you through a workout and still let you sleep at night though. I stack it with Primed Ultra cause Im a WARRIOR !!!!!!! haha, no just crazy !

I love the way my chest and pec tie in area gets pumped on chest days............ oh I could almost put Ronnie to shame ;)

What I like most is the focus and stamina, the extreme recovery between sets, this is awesome and Ive had a few PR's since using it, it gives me that extra power for one more rep or 5 more pounds, which means alot to me !

You the greatest JJC :) I like your log, its very detailed !

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey we all have days where things keep us from eating what we want and when we want, at least you went ! Ive had days like that too but strange enough, they turn out to be good workouts........ weird !!!!!!!!!

Im glad you like the WTF :) As far as energy goes, its not like wicked, its a very smooth slow acting lift, nothing like Venom etc. Its enough to get you through a workout and still let you sleep at night though. I stack it with Primed Ultra cause Im a WARRIOR !!!!!!! haha, no just crazy !

I love the way my chest and pec tie in area gets pumped on chest days............ oh I could almost put Ronnie to shame ;)

What I like most is the focus and stamina, the extreme recovery between sets, this is awesome and Ive had a few PR's since using it, it gives me that extra power for one more rep or 5 more pounds, which means alot to me !

You the greatest JJC :) I like your log, its very detailed !
Ha thanks Fit!

Yeah as far as the energy goes it's a slow build. As you get deeper into your workout you start to get more focused. Sometimes I stop myself and I'm like damn, I feel good and my muscles feel pumped. But then that kind of throws me off...so I get right back into it and it's almost all tunnel vision from there on out. Good stuff.

On the other hand, it doesn't really get you jacked up (mentally) to go throw weights around. Which is fine most of the time since if you're gonna really get into this, you kind of need your own internal motivation. A little more kick to it wouldn't hurt tho! I wonder what it would be like with some ALCAR sprinkled in. I might try that once I finish this log.

The one thing I really wanted to say though is:

GOD DAMN! If only I lost eight to ten pounds of fat, I would look just utterly ridiculous after a workout with WTF Pump'd. Muscles pumped everywhere, forcing vascularity all over the map. Since I should have some of this left over after this log, I might save it for the end of my upcoming cut....or just buy a bottle ;) .

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I ran upon Boz's WTF Pump'd log and it gave me the idea to try give myself some more time between downing the WTF Pump'd and my workout. So instead of ~30 min pre w/o, I did ~45 min pre w/o.

I think that worked alot better for me because about two minutes before I got to the gym I was in a much better mood and I felt like I had more energy. Definitely gonna do that again tomorrow.

Today was cardio; so I warmed up by walking on the treadmill then did 15 minutes of HIIT of one minute at 6.5 mph then 30 sec at 9.5 mph. I usually feel really deflated after doing this, but the whole time I felt full everywhere. It was great motivation! Even when I was done I felt full all over...not pumped but just full.

Tomorrow is chest/back...it's gonna be goooooood!
Good find about the time thingy.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Good find about the time thingy.
:icon_lol:

Well said my friend, well said.

I'm still experimenting with it, so I will I'll log what else I can figure out.

Apparently some loggers got some Primed Ultra to try out too...I did not. Not that I'm complaining but :( .

JJC

Awards
  • Established
If you buy WTF Pump'd for any reason, buy it for the ego boost.

I mixed up my exercises today but stuck with a chest/back split. When I got in the locker room I took my shirt off and I couldn't believe how I looked. Pumped and full everywhere. I've kind of been on a maintenance diet the past week since I'll be going to Dallas for a friend's bday this weekend and we plan on having a pool party...I've put alot of work in this winter, why not show it off a little bit? Anyways, my point is that vascularity has been increasing too.

I'm still sticking with about 40-45 min drinking the WTF Pump'd before hitting the gym and I think that's been working. It might not really matter tho.

Kind of off-topic(none of my friends are into anything like this, so I'd just like to mention a few things):
I just started my summer baseball season yesterday and there's a guy on my team that is preparing for his first show in 2008. He's shorter than I am and alot more jacked(not that I wanna look like he does), but it's a good feeling to finally find someone (in person) to talk to about this sport. I think I've got some more knowledge than he does but he is few steps ahead of me as far as size/strength.

Also, it was kinda cool/painful to put on my baseball pants and find that I have outgrown them at the age of 23.

Finally...I can't wait for my cissus to arrive. I really am convinced that this will help me get through my baseball season and allow me to continue to lift. I've always had pain in my throwing elbow/bicep and I would just resort to 6 Aleve pre-game and ice all night after. I really, really hope this helps. In the past, the pain and weakness kept me from playing to my ability and kept me out of the gym.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good JJC :D I take mine about 1/2 hour before I leave and by the time I get there and do 10-15 minutes of stretching to warm up IM READY !!! :D

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Looking good JJC :D I take mine about 1/2 hour before I leave and by the time I get there and do 10-15 minutes of stretching to warm up IM READY !!! :D
Yeah I was thinking about taking it closer to workout time again since I do about 10 minutes of active stretching before lifting. I will report back tonight!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Still getting sick pumps. Sometimes I don't feel them as much as other times, but I know when I take my shirt off in the locker room I can definitely see them. AND THEN, when I get home and I feel like I should not be pumped any longer...it takes awhile for me to deflate. Feels good.

Sometimes right after my workouts I like to squeeze whatever muscles I was working on for about 30 secs straight. If you have some WTF Pump'd, I definitely recommend trying it. I don't know if it actually helps you at all in gaining size but damn does it feel good.

Side notes:
The ligaments in my forearms are becoming strained from getting into baseball again. My gigantic order from NP arrived today(including almost the entire ALRI line: Evo Stack and Tri-Lean System both for future use), along with cissus that I will most likely start using within the next two weeks.

Also, today was rough mentally. I just wasn't there. I think this weekend is going to be good for me mentally because I'm going to be seeing some friends that I haven't seen for awhile. Although I will probably be drunk from Friday mid-day until Sunday morning, I think overall this trip will be a positive.

Oh and although it was pretty discouraging day, timing the WTF Pump'd administration at 30 min before lifting really helped me get through the workout. I actually started winding my warm-ups down early because I was starting to feel the mental effects of preparation/focus.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope you have a great time with your friends this weekend ! Dont drink too much though ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
First of all...wow, what a weekend. Needless to say with all the drinking that took place and the lack of eating(everyone I know only eats about 2 or 3 times a day :frustrate ) I lost 2 pounds, I'm feeling very small, and very soft.

...So I made today a leg day! Ain't nothing like leg days for gaining mass. I love how when doing legs they get so swole that I have to walk outwards instead of straight ahead.

I haven't commented on this yet, but I don't think that the effects have decreased since beginning to use WTF Pump'd. Also, I think that on days like leg days even the rest of my body gets a little more pumped/bigger...at least it looks like it. :thumbsup:

This is the last week of the NHA stack that I'm using...so far I'm not as impressed as I was with JW. Which really makes me look forward to the Evo stack I've got waiting. After this past weekend, I'm debating on whether or not I will try to lose some fat or try to go for more mass. I guess we'll see by the end of this week. :confused:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I could've looked more jacked tonight.

It was a chest/back night and not only was my chest and back pumped up, all of my supporting muscles were pumped up...shoulders, biceps, triceps...the whole works.

It felt so good to get back at it after taking that 5 day break. And again, I don't think I can speak enough about the confidence boost that you get just by looking at yourself in the mirror while on this. I felt great and looked great.

Man this stuff is fun...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I have officially, officially convinced myself to enter a competition in the near future(within a year's time). And I really think the WTF Pump'd has something to do with it. Everytime I go to the gym now, I just look bigger and bigger. And it makes me want to get bigger and bigger.

F**k all those nootropics people take and all the stimulants to get themselves motivated or whatever. The only motivation I need right now is to see in the mirror how I can look permanently if I put on some more weight. That's real motivation. When you look at yourself in the mirror and you see that you can have the size and shape you're looking for, that's it. I know WTF Pump'd isn't going to keep me pumped all day everyday, but lately it has been showing me that I can look really good.

Now I just need to put on 15 more pounds... ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bring on that 15 pounds !!!!!!! You can compete if you really want it ! Hey Pro-Anabol is coming quickly, maybe you would like to test that ?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Bring on that 15 pounds !!!!!!! You can compete if you really want it ! Hey Pro-Anabol is coming quickly, maybe you would like to test that ?
Oh god would I love to!

I was just thinking today though that I might want to wait until I'm done playing baseball this summer to gain more weight.

But, I think I could be persuaded pretty easily if you let me test it as part of the Evo Stack!

Please, please keep me posted tho! (I've already been lurking among the ALRI posts here and over at the main site, just waiting for the official announcement...)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Today was another chest/back day and I seem to notice that as my workouts progress I just get bigger and bigger. And I really feel like people notice as my workouts come to a close.

I keep saying this, but it's a huge confidence booster to come into the gym looking athletic then leave the gym looking beastly.

ALRI is not messing around when they say, "Make a scene when you train."

Side note: I started supplementing with cissus(to help me make it through my summer baseball league...elbow problems since high school), AP, and DCP. Since I think the elbow is going to be a nuisance the whole summer(unless the cissus steps up), as of right now it looks like I will be in maintenace/recomp until the season is done.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today...

When I left the gym, my thighs were touching. hahaha I was looking nice and swole and I definitely felt like I was tearing down more muscle. Felt real good.

I was doing split squats with my back foot on a bench and a db in each hand and I was getting a nice tear drop(not that I don't usually get that when squatting) and some ripples in the lower part of my quad(the part that hangs right above the knee). I've always had pretty cut knees/lower quads from soccer and baseball, but I haven't looked that defined down there since high school.

And like I've said before, I've been looking nice and swole everywhere else even on leg days. Not sure if I actually was pumped everywhere since I don't remember feeling myself up anywhere...but I was lookin niiiice.

BTDubs: Looking forward to this Pro-Anabol write-up, Fit. And possibly the opportunity to test...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
First of all, a big hells yeah to the release of Pro-Anabol. I can't wait to finish losing some fat so I can bulk again. I'm thinking of some insane stack of two bottles JW, two bottles BAM, one or two bottles of PA(depending on what info I gather), and then one bottle of Restore. That would be a nice little 3.5 month bulk! :donut:

Then I have the Tri-Lean Stack plus Tx to trim down again.

I think I've become a little ALRI whore...and honestly, I'm not trying to kiss ass here. :ntome:

So anyways, WTF Pump'd... Today I did 3 minutes of warm-up walking, then 15 minutes of HIIT, then two minutes of cool down walking at the speeds of 3.0 mph, 6.5 mph/9.5 mph, 3.0 mph, respectively. Then I did about 15 minutes of ab work.

I wasn't really pumped today, but I did get the energy I needed. I actually was planning on only HIIT-ing for 12 minutes since I haven't ran in a while and just did legs the day before. But I went 15 minutes and felt I coulda went much longer.

Tomorrow I am taking off cuz my friend who works at a trading company has tix to the Bulls/Pistons playoff game!

But I will be back in the gym on Friday for what I bet will be a great shoulder/bicep/tricep workout.

naturalfreak

naturalfreak

Awards
Great log! I'm awaiting mine own supply to arrive. Man just reading these logs I'm getting pumped just thinking about the sick pumps to come.
I just had to try a supplement called WTF Pumped...What a name.. that, and I know ALRI is a quality product, and, just look at FnF:chick: I'd but anything from her..

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fit! The game kinda sucked cuz the Bulls lost...but our seats were ridiculous. I've never been that close to the floor ever! So cool.

Oh and NaturalFreak...I don't think you really need this stuff. Lookin pretty jacked as it is! ALRI puts out great products and this is just one of em. Brace yourself to look even bigger than you already do.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've been a bad boy...went to the Bulls game thursday night and nearly got drunk. Went out to my Mom's retirement dinner last night and ate poorly and had some drinks. I need to get back on track...

But somehow I'm getting leaner(I think it's the DCP)? I'm also losing a little strength(poor eating). :(

It's summer tho and WTF Pump'd is helping me keep my motivation up in the gym. I go in looking a little smaller than I think I am then I leave the gym and I am looking pumped and vascular. I think people who are in contest prep would really enjoy lifting while on this. In a lowered calorie state they may need more of an energy boost, but this will help them stay focused and will make them look damn good.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm very odd events at the gym today.

I thought I had lost weight because I have been starting to feel and see my abs again, yet somehow I weigh the same! Might be the DCP...

Anyways, I had a game yesterday and my arm is pretty sore still. But I was focused enough to lift through the pain and have enough energy to last through my whole workout and even INCREASE the weights since last time. This I will give to the WTF Pump'd.

I really like lifting with this stuff. It just makes me looks like I'm bulging out everywhere. And everyone takes notice.

I think this is my last week of the log, so I will be summing it up after my workout on Friday night. Which is good for me, because I really really want to save those last servings of WTF Pump'd for myself in a few more weeks when I've dropped a few pounds of fat. I can just picture the veins traveling up and down my forearms... :D

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhhh abs perking up huh :) KOOL !!!!!!!!!!!
Haha yeah that's kind of my plan right now. I've got about 2-3 weeks left of my AP+DCP+SesaGlow+cAmphibolic then I'm going to attempt the ECA stack for only a couple weeks then I've got some transdermal formestane. At this rate I will be pretty ripped by mid-summer. Can't wait!

Anyways, I missed a posting on Tuesday. It was a leg day. Nothing too much to report from that day. I did some ATG squats for the first time in a month. I'm still sore today and its Thursday!

What I do want to report about WTF Pump'd came from today's shoulder/biceps/triceps workout. In the car on the way back from the gym, I tried to pinch the skin on my bicep and shoulder and could barely grab the epidermis. Talk about a pump. Daaaaamn. Seriously, I am making a scene at the gym. I'm definitely not the biggest guy there nor do I have the lowest body fat %, but if I wear a tight enough shirt and am uber-pumped off this stuff I just look menacing...much bigger and more ripped than I do cold.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Ok so I think I went over the 30 day mark, but I missed a post here or there so this should make up for that.

Final summary:

Strength: 7/8
I didn't expect to see anything as far as strength goes. But when I think about how I've been trying to slowly eat less to try and cut down some body fat, my strength has not waned. Really good sign. Now, I'm not sure if that was because it was a physical reaction or a mental reaction because just looking at myself while/after lifting was great mental motivation.

Pumps: 10
I was definitely pumped during and after lifting. It made me look phenomenal. People were definitely looking at me like, "What the hell is he on?". It felt good and rarely got in the way of my ability to move weights around. The pumps might have decreased only a little bit as I progressed through usage, but they were always there. I have never been a person who cared about being pumped, but this was definitely something that gave me motivation.

Recovery: 8
This was another area that I didn't really expect to see anything from. But when I look back at the weeks, I realize that I didn't really burnout all that much and I was not that sore for very long. I was only sore when I picked up squatting again. But that doesn't count because usually leg soreness occurs for me anytime I switch exercises. Anyways, great recovery.

Mood: 10
I think this area ecompasses multiple things: focus, energy, and self-esteem. Focus was great. Energy was good enough. And self-esteem made up for what energy lacked(which really was not much to make up for). This is how it worked for me: I would get an initial rush of energy and focus which got me started into my workout. The initial energy boost decreased a little but that was good because I don't like to be too jacked up to lift. Focus is more important because I need to be in control of my body. If there is too much stim, I get shaky and I try to work too fast. So after my warm ups and first couple sets I became more focused and had good energy to work at a solid pace. As the workouts progressed my body would become more nicely shaped and pumped, so my own internal motivation would start to kick in as the effects of the supplement and my energy stores would decrease. I really could not have planned a better way for that to work out.

Overall Assessment: 9
If you're looking for pumps, focus, and motivation pick this up. If you're looking for a pure energy boost, this might not be what you want. This is a very solid product which I think so far is being overlooked because some people could care less about pumps (ironically, I am one of those people). But pumps apparently can be useful for more than how they feel.
WTF Pump'd smells better than it tastes, but you will not gag on it and it should not turn you off from taking it altogether. If you really care that much about how a pre-w/o supp tastes then you're missing the point.
If/when I decide to enter in a contest, I will definitely want to try using this during contest-prep. I can only imagine how much muscle definition/pump and vascularity would occur.

If you've been reading this review, I hope this has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Finally, if you're curious about trying this product out, give it a shot. You will not be disappointed. ALRI did not lie when they said:

"Make a scene when you train."