my smash by axis labs sample review

dwb

Awards
first thing i would comment on is how fast i got my sample in two days very nice:thumbsup:
the flavor was awsome really tasted like fruit punch cool aid
second thing was after this mornings work out very nice energy and focus seemed like i could do cardio forever and my strength never and recovery were very good
very pleased with smash from axis labs
i would highly recomend this :head:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
nice review, have my sample waiting to try as well. Hope my results compare to yours.

livebono

livebono

Awards
first thing i would comment on is how fast i got my sample in two days very nice:thumbsup:
the flavor was awsome really tasted like fruit punch cool aid
second thing was after this mornings work out very nice energy and focus seemed like i could do cardio forever and my strength never and recovery were very good
very pleased with smash from axis labs
i would highly recomend this :head:
Have you ever used any other preworkout supps to compare it to? I am curious because I've tried a variety and am trying to find the best

I've used: N.O. Explode, Superpump 250, Nitrobolic Extreme

dwb

Awards
Have you ever used any other preworkout supps to compare it to? I am curious because I've tried a variety and am trying to find the best

I've used: N.O. Explode, Superpump 250, Nitrobolic Extreme
i have used n.o. explode , super pump 250 and vault
by far smash is the easiest thing on the stomach if it upsets any ones stomach :box:

livebono

livebono

Awards
I haven't had stomach problems with any of those, how does it compare otherwise?

dwb

Awards
I haven't had stomach problems with any of those, how does it compare otherwise?
I would say that smash gives me more focus and energy but far as pumps and recovery close second to super pump 250:bb3: