Stingers SUSTAIN BAR REVIEW

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Got my bars yesterday, and I have to say, I was very impressed with the packaging of the bar, Very Professional looking. It even got my wifes attention. We both read the ingredients and the calories and protein , and were also impressed. ( Almost a small meal for some )
I brought my bar to work with me this morning , and ate it at 9:00. All of my friends at the table were like ... What is that ?
I explanied it to them, and then my two friends that I workout with asked if they could have a small bite.
I gave them a small sample, and I ate the rest of it. I ate over half of the bar, and I was very impressed. Great taste to me, almost like a reese cup. ( Which I love ) The texture was also simular to the reese cup as well. The taste and flavor of the bar was also very good. I could eat several of these a day if I had them on hand.
Anyway, I will go futher into detail with this when I finish the second bar..

So far, So Good !!

I will also post this up in the Designer Supplement area.

If the mods do not want me to do this, then please just let me know, and I will remove it..

Thanks

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ate my second bar this morning, and once again.. I love it !!!

Here is how I rate the bar.

Taste
Taste is awsome to me, But like I said, It taste like a reese cup to me, and that is my weakness. So for taste, I give it a
9 out of 10

Texture
The texture was very smooth. Once again, it reminded me of a reese cup. Easy to eat. ( Actually to easy ! )
Texture is a 8 out of 10

Packaging
The box is a eye catcher. It would definitly catch my eye if I saw it out somewhere. My wife and friends were drawn to it right off of the bat, and were like.... What is that ? So it is definitly a eye catcher.
I give it a 8 out of 10 on its packaging.

I give it a 8+ Over all !!

This is something that I could just buy and eat just to be eatting it, and I cannot honestly say that about many other protein vars that I have eaten. Seems like it should be in a vending machine with the candy.
Very Good Product !!