Renegade's IDS NEW WHEY Review!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This ready-to-drink protein provides 25 grams of protein along with zero carbs and zero fats, and is designed solely to help athletes balance their diets by increasing the ratio of proteins (relative to fats and carbs) in their intake regimen. Each serving comes packaged in a unique "virtually unbreakable" cylinder.
Review - 8.5/10
I'm going to make this straight and to the point. This is a revolutionary way to take protein. It comes in two flavors, Fruit Punch and Blue Rasberry. It's basically a vial (looks like a plastic phallus) about the size of a cigar-holder. The protein inside is syruppy, sort of thick, but by all means very tastey and sweet.

You can literally drink this in 1 sip. I woke up last night, grabbed one of these badboys and boom: 25grams of protein and back to bed. No mixing, washing your shaker out, adding water, scooping, etc. You can literally pick one of these things out of the fridge, drink it in 1 gulp, and get 25g of protein in less than 10 seconds.

The price, is a bit expensive. One of the reasons it did not get higher than an 8.5! Ranging around 1.50-2.50 USD per vial, yes, it is cheaper to buy a tub of regular protein. But this is the most efficient on-the-go protein I've ever seen.

It's worth picking up a single or two vials at GNC and trying this stuff. If you have trouble consuming protein shakes, you can easily store these in your pocket, backpack, or on your nightstand for drinking when you wake up.

Feeling queezy after a workout? No need to choke down a vanilla shake, you can just down one of these in literally 10 seconds, and you get a candy-tasting 25g of protein. Very efficient.

Serving Size: 1 Vial (2.9 oz)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 64 mg, Potassium 31 mg, Total Carbohydrate 0 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 0 g, Protein 25 g.
Other Ingredients: 67.4% pure deionized water, 31.5% Actinase (patent pending blend of enzymatically hydrolyzed collagenic protein isolate, whey protein isolate and caseine protein isolate), less that 2% of malic acid, vitamin c,b3,b5,b2, b1, folic acid, biotin, and b12, natural flavors, sucralose, blue-1 and red 40.

tattoopierced1

Got a couple of these given to me at the Arnold, they are pretty good, but price keeps me away. The fruit punch is good, not a big fan of the other flavor.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I was looking at this earlier today, definately something I'd like a sample of sometime.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of buying a case and drinking one in the middle of the night when I wake up to piss. That would last about 2 weeks and would only run me about $25.
I like the fruit punch better myself.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I"m waiting for the new 42gram to get back in stock then that will really be good I'll buy a case of fruit punch 42 grams 1 vial a day

Pimp C

Awards
i can't get passed the fact that it looks like a bottle looks like a dildo. they sure look funny in the cooler at my work.