USP Labs new creatine product - beta tester

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, just got these little white/red pills in the mail today. i have tried many creatine, no2 products, no2/creatine mixes with good and bad success. not exactly sure the exact makeup of this product, all i know is it doesnt aromatize and it has creatine in it (so i think :lol:) i have stopped taking green bulge (current creatine product i was using) to get out of my system so i could give this an honest shot. im a fan of USP labs but in no way will i let that effect my judgement, fear not ;) they dont pay me so if i give great praise to this product, its because i really do like it. i am still very skeptical, like i am with all these "great creatine, cutting-edge products." will start monday, 7-24-06, taking the recommended 2 caps before breakfast and 2 caps post workout.

post will be made on the first few days to let everyone know how im feeling, how good my workouts feel, how it compares to other products etc, but i feel that i do not need to make a post after EVERY workout. it just gets boring and im not expecting this creatine product to give me explosive gains like a PH cycle/log would.

Starting:
*183lb @ 5'7
*12% b/f (calipers @ gym as of 7-17-06)

Workout plan:
Mon - Chest/Tri's
Tuesday - Legs/Lower back
Wedn - Off
Thursday - Bi's/Forearms
Friday - Upper back/traps/shoulders
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

Diet:

Breakfast - bowl of oatmeal and PureProtein protein bar
Lunch - Chicken breast w/ cheese, bread, and glass of nectar
Postwork - 100% whey
Snack - protein bar, filet, tilapia, or turkey - depends on mood w/ serving of fruits/veggies
Dinner - Chicken (gotta love it)
Bedtime - Musclemilk

*avg 200g protein a day between shakes, bars, chicken, and meat.
*about 400 carbs
*3500 cals.

Other Supplements:

*3g Optimum flax seed oil
*Multivitamin
*Musclemilk before bed
*Optimum 100% whey

i also have zinc/magnesium i like to take to help aid w/ sleep but USP said no test boosters so im not to supplement with it unless they say it is okay. thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice log! I'm interested in seeing how this goes, but one question: no shoulder workouts? Is that for a specific reason or was it just accidently left out? Just wondering..Good luck!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ya i kinda do like a mass attack on the rear upper body one day, mainly because its hard to get in the gym 5 days a week with work and school so i cut it into 4. ya i just forgot to add it, thanks. edited.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I too am interested. I like their REM alot.

CROWLER

clippers41

Awards
would it be possible to let us know what your daily diet looks like?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i edited my original post w/ a diet and fixes. sorry wrote it kinda fast my internet was going in and out of connection when i wrote it so i did it rather quickly. after my cycle of this i will post my results in my original post as well. i wish everyone would do this because when im researching to see real world results, i dont wanna search through 10 pages of logs to see the final results. once i find a product that i would like to try, then i read deeper into logs etc ya know?

anyway, how does REM play out. is it all that its cracked out to be crowler? 1/2 of me would like to try a product like that and the other 1/2 would rather spend it on fish/steak/chicken :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

had energy out the wa-zoo. took 2 caps pre-workout and pushed myself really hard just to see how far i could go today. hit every set, didnt get fatiqued like i usually would when doing supersets and pushing myself this hard.

side note: i dont know if its this stuff im taking of what but today i was EXTRA hungry. i cant stop eating. 2 protein bars, oatmeal, whole tuna steak, bread, veggies, protein shake - its like nothing can make my stomach feel full like after eating a big meal. i guess thats a good thing, cept for my wallet. increase appetite will pay off when i look in the mirror and step on the scale right?

so far, so good. lets hope this isnt some kind of placebo effect ya know? im still staying skeptical and pushing myself to the limits to see how good this stuff works.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ok guys i edited my original post w/ a diet and fixes. sorry wrote it kinda fast my internet was going in and out of connection when i wrote it so i did it rather quickly. after my cycle of this i will post my results in my original post as well. i wish everyone would do this because when im researching to see real world results, i dont wanna search through 10 pages of logs to see the final results. once i find a product that i would like to try, then i read deeper into logs etc ya know?

anyway, how does REM play out. is it all that its cracked out to be crowler? 1/2 of me would like to try a product like that and the other 1/2 would rather spend it on fish/steak/chicken :)
For me the REM does work nicely. I believe they have it onsale something like buy 3 get one free. I have not used it too much lately as I find I am able to get to sleep fast and sleep through the night but when I did use it I think it did what it was suppose to and I was pleased with it.

CROWLER

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 & 3 - still hungry as a horse, eating crazy. doing a lot of supersets and really pushing myself in the gym. seem to be recovering faster with little soreness. up 1+ and strength seems great, pushing out every rep with ease right now. i feel some heavier dumbbells coming on next week :jaw:

if this gets released, i hope the price is competitive with other creatine products, even though it is supposely more than just that. $20-25 range on our board sponsors would be great, hint hint ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice, everything comes up positive so far on this product. Keep it up!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Nice, everything comes up positive so far on this product. Keep it up!
indeed. btw, i changed the dosing. USP said take 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and post workout so thats what im doing. 4 pills total a day.

they also said it is only 3 ingredients, CEE, some kind of anti-e "SERM-like" and im going to guess k-rala to boost insulin.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
indeed. btw, i changed the dosing. USP said take 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and post workout so thats what im doing. 4 pills total a day.

they also said it is only 3 ingredients, CEE, some kind of anti-e "SERM-like" and im going to guess k-rala to boost insulin.
I doubt its k-rala as USP always seems to like to test out totally new things.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
your probably 90% right but "thats my story and im sticking to it" ;)

they included CEE in this product, obviously, thats where my 10% of this mystery insulin mimicker comes in because this was already released :) but im hoping this will spark USP to tell us what it is so i can do some research on it:thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
your probably 90% right but "thats my story and im sticking to it" ;)

they included CEE in this product, obviously, thats where my 10% of this mystery insulin mimicker comes in because this was already released :) but im hoping this will spark USP to tell us what it is so i can do some research on it:thumbsup:

I guess magicians never reveal their secrets :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 in the gym. - i think i pushed myself a little to hard in the gym. was really hot & sweaty, got kinda nausiated for a bit but a nice cold glass of ON whey and these little red/white pills help cool me off. had no problems doing supersets today, energy was great. just to many and it will get to you ;)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you can never push too much ;) Keep it up
lol tell my stomach and head that after eating some chicken breast and oatmeal before i workout. thought it was gonna come back up, felt like crap but im all good now.:gas:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Puking is the proof you give everything you've got ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Puking is a double edged sword, ya it means you've just had an INTENSE workout, but you've also just puked the building blocks for for new muscle growth all over the gym floor, lol.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & 8 - Went up 10lbs on dumbbell presses and blew through them no problem, just needed a spot for the last rep of the last set so strength is def. going up. seem to be recovering good, good health/well-being, and muscles are looking full.

only thing i noticed, i never really remember my dreams each night but since i started taking this stuff, i have good/bad dreams EVERY night that i remember, and sometimes i cant get good sleep. is it from this? dont know, maybe all in my mind but im just noting this.

so far, im enjoying this supplement. i like the idea of only 2 pills instead of 5-8 like green bulge, thunder, etc. also, since it contains an anti-E, i think this product would be great to stack with a PCT or natural stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far. Keep it up! Diet is still good?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent been posting, i took a trip home to new orleans for the first time since christmas to see some friends and family - new orleans is looking better and better each trip but still not the same :(

anyway, i have a large personal gym @ home so i was able to stay in the gym and workout all last week. eating a little worse than normal, im still up 2+ pounds and my muscles seem really full. appetite is still large, always eating, great physique, pure lean mass - looking and feeling great. im so used to normal creatine products giving me a little boost in strength/recovery/energy and thats it. its hard to think that these little 2caps twice a day go that far but i really am looking and feeling on top of the world. hopefully this product will give other CEE products like green bulge a run for their money and be in the $17-$25 range on internet stores.

note* - those weird dreams have stopped, dunno wtf was going on but im back to normal. sleeping good w/ minimal good/bad dreams that i can recall when i wake up. it was getting bad the first week i started this stuff.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
alright im done with these little red/white pills. all in all, i liked it. really good strength gains, gained a few pounds, had great energy and recovery, and the best thing i liked was that my muscles looked fuller than on any other creatine product. for taking only 2 caps 2x a day, no pump, and only 3 main ingredients id give it a 4.5 out of 5. i cant complain much about this product. my muscles are fuller than before and im stronger than when i started, plus i gained about 3 solid pounds. (weight fluctuated a bit but morning, naked weight im up 3lbs).

my outlook on this product - hopefully it will be in the price range of other leading CEE products. why, because although i gained strength, a little weight, and muscles are fuller ... i wouldnt pay $30-35 for it. the benefits i get from plain ole' CEE for $15 would do the trick for me. this is def. better, good ingredients, just hopefully it wont be to expensive. if the price is reasonable, this will be my new staple CEE product. id also like to thank USP Labs for letting me try this, i think you have a good product here, hats off to you guys.