Chaos / Rebound Reloaded 6 Week Log

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Chaos / Rebound Reloaded 6 Week Log ( With Pic now )

I will be running a 6 week cycle of Chaos and Rebound Reloaded. I have the Rebound Reloaded already, and hopefully the Chaos will be at my house this evening when I get home.
I have already started taking the Rebound Reloaded. I took one pill last night just to get it in my system. Today I will actually start my cycle. It will be as follows:

Chaos will be taken before workouts like it says on the lable.

Rebound Reloaded will go as follows:
1st Week: 2 caps per day
2nd Week: 2 caps per day
3rd Week: 2 caps per day
4th Week: 3 caps per day
5th Week: 2 caps per day
6th Week: 2 caps per day

This is more than 90 caps so I will not have a full 7 days at 3 caps .
If I do not feel the effects that I am looking for, I will adjust the cycle.

Right now, I am at 172 lbs, and I have cleaned up my diet alot, I still need to work on it but it is better.
I will be working out 3 to 4 times a week, this is all I can do because I need to spend quailty time with my little girls to. I will still be doing pushups and situps around the house when I am not at the gym.
I am hoping to gain some size by gaining lean body mass and to get my body cut alittle better.
I would like to weigh in at a lean 180lbs by christmas.

I will update this daily or at least after every workout.

Last edited:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Last night, I took one Rebound Reloaded cap to just get this in my system. I have to say, I am your typical horney male, But this morning, I was awake before the alarm went off, and I was seriously thinking of waking the wife up for some quality time. Also, I was not tired, I was actually ready to get out of bed. This is unusual for me. And so far during work today, I have had plenty of pep all day.
Not sure if its the Rebound Reloaded or not since it was just one pill. But something is going on, and I like whatever it is so far.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, you will probably get more looks/responses if you just keep the one log, and report on all the products and put it in the supplements/review section.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack, keep us updated!
cc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear your results. Hope you like the Chaos.

And I told ya the Rebound was nice ;).

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Had my first workout tonight . I am only taking the Rebound Reloaded right now, I took my second dose of Rebound Reloaded at about 4PM this evening. I am waiting on my Chaos to come in. It should be here tomorrow.
My work out went well, tonight. I felt like I was stronger because I was pushing up more weight alittle more easier than before.
One other thing I need to let everyone know. I have damaged my shoulder, and it has been like 6 weeks now, and it is still pretty sore, But it does seem to be getting better, Therefore I am lifting ligter weights than I normally work with, But I am doing high reps with about 75% of what I usually lift to get a good pump and workout. This only applies to anything that deals with my shoulder. I got what I think was a better pump than I have had in awhile, at times, I thought my forearms and biceps were gonna pop, It actually hurt. ( I can't wait to see what the Chaos is gonna do for me ). Anyway, This was my first workout with Rebound Reloaded.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man - I told ya the libido comes quick.
Wait till your balls start getting bigger.

Hopefully you are taking the RR with fats...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am.. I am taking it with my yogurt and oatmeal in the morning. Then at night with either a chicken breast or my evening meal.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Well to day was an off day for me. At work today, I guess I was more vascular than normal, I actually had two individuals tell me that they thought my veins in my arms were gonna pop. I then noticed that they were sticking out as if I had just gone through a work out. All the reviews I have read I do not recall anyone saying anything about becoming more vascular. Anyway, I am enjoying this stuff. Still waiting on my Chaos to come in so I can run it along with the Rebound Reloaded.
Talked with Crowler and he said it should be here tomorrow, which will be great because it is a workout day.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Well well well... The UPS man just showed up on my door step at 8:10 tonight with my Chaos.
Anyway, I could not wait, so I mixed up a glass of the Chaos to see what it tasted like , and I was very susprised at well it tasted. No to tart. Just right in my opinion. Also got a sample of the cookie dough, so I had to make me a cookie. And that to is some very good stuff.

Thanks for the samples CROWLER...

Thanks to you and LMD for some very good products.

Can't wait to see how this stuff works for me tomorrow in the gym.

Hopefully I will be able to get to sleep before 10 or 11 tonight since I just took this stuff.:icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear!

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked the taste ;). How is that rebound treating ya bro? I told ya that libido would be kickin hahaha.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. Still waking up bright and early without the alarm clock going off, and Like clock work, The morning wood is standing there . Only problem is, My 4 yr old daughter has been showing up at about 4 in the morning wanting to sleep with us, so that puts a damper on waking the wife up for some quality time.. Also, seem to be carrying more energy around the plant when I am working.
This evening will be my first workout with the Chaos. Can't wait, to see how it and the Rebound Reloaded work together.
I will post up tonight after my workout.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Can you not put her on a leash or something?

Or have the quality time the night before.
Naw... She is to precious for me to do that.lol
As for the night before, She has been in my bed everynight this week. Hell, lastnight my wife was up until about 11 trying to get her to take her medicine for sinuses . She finally gave in at about 11 , so by that time, I was already out for the night.. Then morning rolls around, and I reach over for my wife, and She has crawled in bed with us at about 4 in the morning..:aargh: Think I am gonna explode. lol

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Tonight I worked on legs, and I had a good workout. Strength seems to be up some to. I was pushing up the weights alot easier than last week, and I actually added more weight. I never really worked legs that much thats why they are not that strong, But I have decided its time to get them in the game to, Anxious to see how they will respond.
Energy was good, But from what I have read, it will be alot better by the third workout.
I was really wanting to see what kinda pump I could get by doing upper body tonight, but I will have to wait until Friday.
So far so good, and like I said before, the Chaos has a very good taste to it. Its not something you have to chug down, you can actually enjoy it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Tonight I worked on legs, and I had a good workout. Strength seems to be up some to. I was pushing up the weights alot easier than last week, and I actually added more weight. I never really worked legs that much thats why they are not that strong, But I have decided its time to get them in the game to, Anxious to see how they will respond.
Energy was good, But from what I have read, it will be alot better by the third workout.
I was really wanting to see what kinda pump I could get by doing upper body tonight, but I will have to wait until Friday.
So far so good, and like I said before, the Chaos has a very good taste to it. Its not something you have to chug down, you can actually enjoy it.
Glad to hear it! How did you take it if you don't mind me asking? How long did you take it after you ate? How long before the workout? Etc....

The longer you wait after a meal the better the effects though for sure. If you want the effect to come a little faster you can sorta frontload it for the first three days. Basically just take a regular dose days 1-3 regardless of whether you workout and you should be good to go ;). Again it isn't meant to be a stimulant (although we are bringing that version out), but if you want some added energy/focus, you can sip on a half serving during your workout. Even at 1.5 servings per workout, most people will still have a little over a months worth!!! :D

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I left work at 4PM, and on my way out the door, I grabbed a Tuna Fish sandwich and ate it, and then drank my Chaos. This was on my way to get a hair cut at 4:15. I got to the gym at 5:00, and worked out until 6:30 . So from what your saying, I need to eat alittle earlier and then take it for a better effect. (( I will do this tomorrow )). It was taken about 50 mins before workout.
Let me ask this. Since I only workout 3 days a week, should I drink a glass of it, or a half of glass of it on non workout days to keep it in my system ? I have not read that anywhere, But I was just curious and thinking about that .

Also, the last two days, I have noticed that I have had a mild headache in the mornings. It goes away by about lunch time.
Could this be from the Rebound reloaded, or the Chaos ?
Maybe sinuses or allergys, Texas is bad about that crap ?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The headache sounds like possible dehydration not from the sups. IMO if it were the sups the head ache would continue through the day and it is now.

Maybe not from either of the supps but more from your extended workouts. 1.5 hours is quite a long time if your rests are fairly short.

SO a BIG glass of water befor you go to bed and another one when you first wake up. Then of course water all day long.

Yes you should eat your meal earlier and then take the Chaos about 45 - 60 mins before your workout.

CROWLER

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha... I drink water throughout the day, In the mornings , it is only coffee. So I will try a big glass of water in the morning right off the bat, and see how that does.
Still have headches right now, but its not to bad, seems to be going away. I will post up later on this evening.

Thanks for the reply CROWLER.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If you only workout 3 days a week, you could probably get away with either taking 1.5 servings (1 before and .5 during), or you could take half servings on off days. Totally up to you. The CEE is very effective with strength and is easily replenished.

Yeah you can't take this stuff on a full stomach and expect to see the full effect. It reallllly slows digestion and the effects come on much much slower, which if you are looking for a big boost of focus, etc. you will just not get it.

I eat, wait 45 minutes to an hour, then take chaos, then workout like 30 minutes later (takes a while to get to gym).

Pitbull said he got the best effects after like 1.5-2 hours on an empty stomach then taking chaos. You don't have to do this but it shows the less food in your stomach the better. Plus the 45 minutes that you gave yourself doesn't give time for maximal absorbtion either. And yes your workouts seem very long if you have short rest periods and workout for 90 minutes! I have long rest periods and workout for 60-70 minutes. Water is also key here! ALCAR and caffeine definitely have a dehydrating effect on you.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I will try what you said. I may take like half a scoop on my off days to see how that does. Plus, I will eat and drink everything like you mentioned above.
I have a workout partner, but we keep it moving. If its just me by myself, I usually wait about 2 to 3 mins between sets.
Also, my headache is gone now ..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, for the first time I tested taking a scoop during the workout! WOW.

I will admit I am on other anabolics but I have also taken Chaos with the anabolics before and this was definitely the best workout I have had yet!!!

I ate, then 70 minutes later drank 2 scoops of chaos with a lot of water (18-20 oz). Then I went to the gym and brought with me water with 1 more scoop of Chaos and two scoops of Excell. I must say, honestly, the focus was with me the entire time, strength was amazing, pump was the hardest its ever been, I kid you not it was enough to make even my biceps painful and I don't have any. My entire body was itching from the skin stretching out. Figured I would share my experience!

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Sound Awsome LAKE !! I may have to try that tomorrow myself.
Well, alittle info onthe headache. I had to go on a 3 hour road trip to get my 7 yr old daughter form her grandmaws house, and My headache came back, and it was pretty strong. I just got home, and took some tylenol and in 15 mins it was gone... Still feels like a sinus or allergy headache also feel a bit dizzy.. Only think I have taken today was my Rebound Reloaded, and that was early this morning, Have not taken my pill for the night. So I honestly do not think my headache has anything to do with anything I am taking.
Its also hot as hell here today, Its like 108 degrees, so maybe the heat is getting to me.
Only other thing I have noticed today was that I have gotten a couple of pimples on my face today.

Still can't wait to get to the Gym tomorrow to do upper body to see how both of these work then. I feel I always have a good upper body workout, but this will be the frist with the Chaos on board and the Rebound should be in my system pretty good now also.
I think I am gonna take a half a scoop of Chaos tonight and then the recommended amount tomorrow at the times you talked about.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Got up this morning, and "NO" Headache ... Slept well lastnight, Finally got to spend some quality time with the wife, and all was well, Would definitely say bigger load for sure..:twisted:
Only thing I am concerned about, it that In one weeks time, I have dropped two lbs Down to 170 now. Pants are looser in the waist but tighter in the thigh area. Have not checked any measurements with the tape. My buddy told me this morning at work that I look like I am getting thinner. Looking in the mirror, It looks like I am getting more cut and leaner.
Anyway, This is only the first week, so We will just have to see how it all plays out over the next few weeks.
But I definitly don't want to lose much more weight. Already to skinny as it is. Also, diet is still at about 2500 calories plus or minus alittle.

Upper body tonight, Can't wait !!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got up this morning, and "NO" Headache ... Slept well lastnight, Finally got to spend some quality time with the wife, and all was well, Would definitely say bigger load for sure..:twisted:
Only thing I am concerned about, it that In one weeks time, I have dropped two lbs Down to 170 now. Pants are looser in the waist but tighter in the thigh area. Have not checked any measurements with the tape. My buddy told me this morning at work that I look like I am getting thinner. Looking in the mirror, It looks like I am getting more cut and leaner.
Anyway, This is only the first week, so We will just have to see how it all plays out over the next few weeks.
But I definitly don't want to lose much more weight. Already to skinny as it is. Also, diet is still at about 2500 calories plus or minus alittle.

Upper body tonight, Can't wait !!!
With RR being an anti-estrogen you are holding far less water than usual. That is probably the two lb drop in weigh that you are seeing and the improved vascularity, etc.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Awwwww, That would explain why I am pissing like a race horse all the time.
Just got through taking my blood pressure, and it was 127 over 77, and that was after a brisk walk through our plant.
Don't think thats to bad.
Thanks for the info LAKE .

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Just got through with my evening workout. I ate a Granola bar at 3:00 and then I took my Chaos at 4:15, and then got to the Gym at 5:00.
Workout was upper body, and I did not get crazy pumps, but I went up in weight in all my lifts. They all seemed to be alot easier today. I still got a good pump along with it. My focus and energy were really up today. I was going from one exercise to the other with no problems, and was not tried.
The work out also went for about 1 hr and 45 min. I was having to drag my buddy along. He told me.. I want some of what your taking.. So I will be turninging him on to the Chaos next week when I see him. Even after a 2 hr workout, I was wishing it was not over, I wanted to stay longer and to do more.

Good Stuff Designer Supplements and Anabolic Innovations Good Stuff !!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just got through with my evening workout. I ate a Granola bar at 3:00 and then I took my Chaos at 4:15, and then got to the Gym at 5:00.
Workout was upper body, and I did not get crazy pumps, but I went up in weight in all my lifts. They all seemed to be alot easier today. I still got a good pump along with it. My focus and energy were really up today. I was going from one exercise to the other with no problems, and was not tried.
The work out also went for about 1 hr and 45 min. I was having to drag my buddy along. He told me.. I want some of what your taking.. So I will be turninging him on to the Chaos next week when I see him. Even after a 2 hr workout, I was wishing it was not over, I wanted to stay longer and to do more.

Good Stuff Designer Supplements and Anabolic Innovations Good Stuff !!
Awesome! Really glad to hear the strength is up. A little confused on how you aren't getting the added pumps haha because I have been feeding it to my buddy and he has been saying it is the most pumped he has ever felt. He has never used a nitric oxide supp either though so it was new to him.

We should have our supercharged version out soon with the slow released caffeine (high plasma levels for 150+ mins!!) and possibly the new creatine gluconate if we find that we like it. Might want to wait to check it out ;).

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I may have to... I got a good pump, don't get me wrong. And I may try what you talked about during my next workout. ( Taking some during workout ) .
It was really strange how much easier I was lifting the weights that I used to lift. On one exercise, I was up over 50 lbs like it was nothing. And I did it for a set of 8 reps.
Also found out that the should was not as good as I thought it was. I almost dropped the bar on me during my bench press, but luckly I had enough strength before it totally gave out to tell my buddy to grab it.. It went south quick..
So I will stick with the Bumbell bench and Incline. Does not hurt as bad. Also found a Bench press machine that you put the free weights on that did not hurt at all. So I think I will stick to that route.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I may have to... I got a good pump, don't get me wrong. And I may try what you talked about during my next workout. ( Taking some during workout ) .
It was really strange how much easier I was lifting the weights that I used to lift. On one exercise, I was up over 50 lbs like it was nothing. And I did it for a set of 8 reps.
Also found out that the should was not as good as I thought it was. I almost dropped the bar on me during my bench press, but luckly I had enough strength before it totally gave out to tell my buddy to grab it.. It went south quick..
So I will stick with the Bumbell bench and Incline. Does not hurt as bad. Also found a Bench press machine that you put the free weights on that did not hurt at all. So I think I will stick to that route.
Yeah that is the CEE talking hehe. Great stuff man, it is a different kind of strong feeling. Not a cardio endurance but almost a muscular endurance. I notice I can always get that last rep no matter what even if I strain for a second.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Went into work this morning ( saturday ) and I cannot belive the energy I had, I have not even taken any Chaos since yesterday before my workout. When walking through the plant, my friend was telling me.... Slow down man.. I thought I was walking at a normal pace.
Just wanted to share that with everyone. Something is working and its a good feeling.. Oh yeah, I had a strange sence of well being to day also at work, Not sure what thats all about. No stress, no pressure, Just carefree and full of energy and actually happy to be there working.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear.

Sounds like things are going very well for you. Just be on the safe side with your quick strength increases that you dont' injure a joint or tendon. Try slowing your reps down just a bit perhaps then you wont be lifting quite so much but still getting a GREAT workout.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Went into work this morning ( saturday ) and I cannot belive the energy I had, I have not even taken any Chaos since yesterday before my workout. When walking through the plant, my friend was telling me.... Slow down man.. I thought I was walking at a normal pace.
Just wanted to share that with everyone. Something is working and its a good feeling.. Oh yeah, I had a strange sence of well being to day also at work, Not sure what thats all about. No stress, no pressure, Just carefree and full of energy and actually happy to be there working.
Probably a combination of the Rhodiola Rosea and ALCAR, they are great nootropics! I have had the same feeling lately. I notice I get more of an effect from daily continuous dosing as well. The effects are beginning to last much longer.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Probably a combination of the Rhodiola Rosea and ALCAR, they are great nootropics! I have had the same feeling lately. I notice I get more of an effect from daily continuous dosing as well. The effects are beginning to last much longer.
I like to hear that. I think I will do a half a dose on off days..

CROWLER.. Yeah, I have already injured my shoulder about 5 or 6 weeks ago, so weight amounts are way down.
But I have also went to a site I found on here,( think it was the fit show ) and was watching it, and I listened to what they were doing with the proper form and and not as much weight, and That is what I am working on. Proper form and taking the time to get a good squeeze at the top. So hopefully I can still get the results I am wanting even though I am not lifting as heavy as I used to be able to..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Could be Reloaded too. I had a bit of a sense of well-being on it.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure on that JMH.. Both are Good quality products that are preforming well for me so far.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Weight has recovered back to 171.1 over the weekend. It was down to 170lbs On the 14th .
I ate like crap over the weekend, but my wife even said that I am looking leaner, More definition for sure ..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Well, I posted up and asked for some help with my workout routine, and I have received one reply. So, I took some of what the one reply was, and I put together a partial workout plan.
Tonight, I focused on Shoulders and Back and Traps.
Workout was very good, and Energy was there as usual to. i actually did not want to leave the gym even after 1hour and 45 mins. Was still ready to go. Once again, I have to say that my strength was up alittle. These lifts seem to be getting easier, with each workout. I know that I am susposed to only work each muscle once a week, but boy I sure do want to go for at least two. But everyone I talk with says if I will only exercise each muscle once a week, That I will really see good results. Just seem that I am not working out enough with only 3 workout a week. So if any of you would like to take a look at what my workouts were like, please do, and all suggestions are welcome.

I am still very pleased with both of the products. I have a very nice sence of well being pretty much all the time, and so far, i am still sleeping great and I am up before the alarm goes off. ( Now that is unusual for me )..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Well, I posted up and asked for some help with my workout routine, and I have received one reply. So, I took some of what the one reply was, and I put together a partial workout plan.
Tonight, I focused on Shoulders and Back and Traps.
Workout was very good, and Energy was there as usual to. i actually did not want to leave the gym even after 1hour and 45 mins. Was still ready to go. Once again, I have to say that my strength was up alittle. These lifts seem to be getting easier, with each workout. I know that I am susposed to only work each muscle once a week, but boy I sure do want to go for at least two. But everyone I talk with says if I will only exercise each muscle once a week, That I will really see good results. Just seem that I am not working out enough with only 3 workout a week. So if any of you would like to take a look at what my workouts were like, please do, and all suggestions are welcome.

I am still very pleased with both of the products. I have a very nice sence of well being pretty much all the time, and so far, i am still sleeping great and I am up before the alarm goes off. ( Now that is unusual for me )..
Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.

Ok, I am gonna be honest ...

So far, I am very pleased with both products. I have not been on either of them very long, but I can tell a difference in my personal life as well as my life at the gym. ( And I like that )
Not sure which is causing which, But I can say, that when I go to the Gym, I am more focused, and the pumps are ..
((( Better than usual )), But I would like to see more, so I am gonna up my scoops to 2 1/2 before and maybe 1 scoop during my workout. Just to see if I can get the massive pumps. Currently, I am only taking two scoops on my workout days, and I think it should be more. I also think I am gonna go up to 3 caps a day on the Rebound Reloaded, which will run my cycle alittle shorter than I planned for.
My life at work seems to be alot more relaxed , either that, or I am not getting stressed out as much. Kind of a nice sence of well being if you will.....
One other thing I have noticed so far that I really like is that I seem to be leaning out, but I am not losing any weight.. Which is good for me, because I can't afford to lose any weight. I definitly see more definition in my abs and chest area.
Oh yeah, I seem to be sleeping better at night to. I actually have been waking up before the alarm goes off, and I feel completely rested and I am energized throughout the day, Now thats a nice feeling.

Anyway, I will give my final opinion when this is all done. I am only 9 days in to this, so there is a long way to go.

If anyone has any advice to offer up, please feel free to do so...

Thanks

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

This morning, Once again, I work up feeling great .. Not tired as usual. But the biggest thing I really noticed this morning was that my pants have gotten really loose in the waist, Fit fine and maybe alittle snugger in other area. But even though my pants are looser, I got on the scale, and my weight is still at 171.6 .. I would say that means that I am getting leaner, but gaining muscle.. Which is exactly what I am trying to accomplish..

Can't wait to do legs tonight, Will update how workout goes later tonight.

Just got through doing my leg workout, and it was a goodone.. Legs got all shakey and could not help but laugh.. Got some good cramps.. I stretched pretty good, But I guess not good enough. I have never really worked my legs before, except when I was in college, but heck, that was 18yrs ago..
So I guess they are rebelling... I screwed up and did not take my Rebound Reloaded to work with me, So I will start the 3 caps aday tomorrow. The Chaos is still giving me great energy in the gym, Not sure if it is carrying over to my work the next morning, but for some reason, my energy level is alot higher than before, and that says alot, since I am a hyper person..:run: Anyway, Still Lovin the sups guys.. Great job all the way around.:good:

Last edited:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.
What were your calories at before you upped to 3100?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
At about 2500 to 2600.. Protein was not as high for sure..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 workout..

I believe that this was my best work out since I started both products. I upped the caps to 3 a day, and I took my 2 scoops of Chaos before my workout, then 1 scoop during, and It was great.. Seem to be getting stronger, recovery seems to be quicker.. Have not noticed any size gains, but definitly getting leaner and better cut. Actually got a couple of compliments at work today about how cut my arms are.
I do not notice size change, but I do see the definition coming in better. Friends say that I am looking thicker and more cut than before. So that made work go by just that much easier.. Head kinda did some swelling.. Nice to get compliments.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 Workout

Another great workout. Strength on different lifts have started to come up. My shoulder injury seems to be getting better, but I honestly feel stronger. Good pumps, Chest is starting to look fuller to. (( Gotta Love that )) . Once again, I did not want to leave the gym even after 2 hrs there.. Thats a long time for me. The wife really did not care for that. An hour and a half is about all she really cares for me to be there, But I just did not want to stop lifting.
Energy is great at the Gym and at work and at home.
Weight this moring was still the same, so I have not lost any which is good for me. I will check my measurements tomorrow when I get home from work to see if there is any gain.
Definition is still looking good in my opinion as well.

Like I said before.. Two great products.....:bb: