USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Super USPlabs Scivation lean bulk stack - by johnfaceman[/size]

Intro

This is my second log, so I would like to thank USPlabs and Scivation for allowing me to try this out. Please feel free to make any suggestions because I know I have plenty to learn.

I am 20 years old and have been lifting for about 5 years, but three more seriously. I am not in any way trying to compete. I just do this for myself. I was 250 pounds in Middle School, lost 90 going down to 160 in High School where I wrestled, ran cross country, played baseball, and track. Since I began lifting I have increased my weight some 38 pounds. My ultimate goal is to reach 210 at 10 % bf.

Products

I will be taking by USPlabs: c2 and cAMPH. and by Scivation: Sesamin and Lipidfx.

I will take 2 cAMPH caps in the morning. 3 c2's pre workout (15 minutes)

By my 3rd meal I will take 1 sesamin, 1 lipidfx, and 2 cAMPH.

Fourth meal will have one sesamin.

5th meal will include 1 sesamin and 1 lipidfx.

Prebed will start with 2 cAMPH which will be bumped up to 3 within the first 2 weeks.

This log is very similar to that of bentlax39, so hopefully we can compare results.

Before Stats

Measurements
Weight: 199
BF: 10.7%
Arms: 15.9"
Chest: 37.4”
Waist: 32”

Before picture

Current Training Schedule/Protocol

Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest
Weds: OFF… Cardio and abs
Thurs: Bis/tris/shoulders
Fri: Back
Sat: Legs
Sun: Off… Cardio and abs

Chest
Flat BB, Incline BB, Decline BB, DB Flies, Dips (4 sets of 8)
Triceps
Skullcrushers, Pushdowns, Dips (4 sets of 8)
Back
Pull Ups, Deads, WG Pulls, T-bar Rows, Lower Back Ext (4 sets of 8)
Biceps
DB curl, Preacher curl, BB curl (4 sets of 8)
Legs
Squats, lunges, calf raises, front and back Hamstring curls, (4 sets of 8)
Shoulders
BB press, Arnold press, upright rows, DB raises (with focus on back mids and front, shrugs (4 sets of 8)

Cardio Schedule

Mon: Basketball 3 hours
Tues: Basketball 3 hours
Weds: 1 hour jog= 6 miles
Thurs: Basketball 3 hours
Fri: 1 hour jog= 6 miles
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

Current Supplements

NOW Fish Oil EGCG and Adam Multi, ATW 20/30 protein, Ergopharm Mass Meal Scivation XTEND

Nutrition

Typical Daily Diet: 2 gallons of water daily

Meal 1: Shake, 1 cup of organic oats
Meal 2: 3 egg whites 2 slice of whole wheat bread and 1 tbsp of Natural PB
Meal 3: Vegetables and 1 scoop of Mass Meal
Pre w/o: Shake (1 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, water)
Post w/o: Shake with 3 scoops of Whey
Meal 6: Chicken Turkey or Lean Beef
Meal 7: 2 scoops Mass Meal

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
nice start man! very detailed, I like it!

good luck

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: 3-29-06

To start off the day I took the normal caps, and didn't really notice anything. Today was my cardio abs day. I began with abs. I seemed to fatigue the muscle quicker then normal, but who knows might not have been anything. Cardio went well today and I realized I was sweating like hell. These were the only things I noticed as of today.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: 3-30-06

Ok today was my arm day. It took me about half of the workout before I felt any sense of energy. Hard day I suppose. I did notice I perspirated more then usual yet again.

My eating habits have remained normal. So far nothing much more noticible then that.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- 3-31-06

Today was my back day. I woke up feeling good. It was a great night sleep. I took my normal doses of the goods and basically had a good day. Appetite seems to still be there but I dont feel bloated.

Had a good back workout today. My arms were quite pumped during my workout, and I looked slightly more vascular.

Didnt really notice anything beyond this.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- 4-1-06

Woke up from another great night sleep. Noticed that I had absolutely no appetite this morning. The thought of food actually seemed to disturb me. Well anyway. I have yet to notice much visual proof of weightloss so I guess I have to wait for my one week weigh-in.

Went to the gym early today because of the Final Four. Still felt good throughout my leg workout. Even increased weights. I did sweat like hell again, and I felt like I didnt want to move afterwards.

Nothing much beyond this other then GO GATORS!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so I apologize for the lack of updates. I won a free trip to NY. Had an amazing time. The hotel did have a gym so I am happy. It wasn't great but it worked. However they had no public computer so I couldn't update. I did however keep what I noticed in a journal. I will update everything tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why you are only dosing 2 LIPIDFX per day? Bottle calls for 2 pills 2x ed 6-8hrs apart with meals.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I was recomended to do half dose of lipid. If it is suggested otherwise please let me know.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: 4-2-06

I noticed no appetite again this morning. Can someone let me know if this is normal. I am able to get down some protein but the not much solid food.

Energy levels were not the greatest today, though my workout was still on par with other days. I am def. leaning out a little bit which is good to see after only 5 days.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: 4-3-06

Appetite came back this morining :burger: . I might have ate more then I needed to. I woke up this morning pretty damn sore from lifting and basketball. I noticed today that my sleep is pretty damn good, which is surprising when on so many weightloss products.

Also I need to note that I am in Florida so I sweat regularly, but this is insane. People refuse to defend me in basketball I have been pouring so much. :run:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: 4-4-06

Ok woke up sore again today. I think this may be partly due to TTA. If anyone can confirm please let me know. Then again I have not noticed any of the other "sides" of TTA such as water retention so I don't know.

Energy is down again today. BTW I am very tolerant to stims. This is natural and not due to abuse, so I am not saying c2 doesn't work. Just hasn't been giving me any energy.

Week 1 results
Weight: 198
Chest: 37.5”
Waist: 32”

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 4-5-06

Same experience as previous days.

Day 9: 4-6-06

When I wake up I look unbelievably lean. Once I eat it goes back to normal. I think this may have something to do with cAMPH that I am taking before bed. Again energy is down though. I may be able to attribute this to the constant walking and bad wheather in NY city right now.

Day 10: 4-7-06 to 4-10-06

Nothing really new these days other then that I haven't been feeling as sore as in the past.

NY was a blast but its time to head home. :run:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: 04-11-06 to Day 16: 04-13-06

I am regaining some of that energy about mid day. I am def. noticing a leaning out and almost recomping effect (Just wish those lower abs would see some of these results). Just look all around slightly better. I have maintained all of my strength and in most cases increased slightly.

Week 2 results

Weight: 196
Waist: 31.9”

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: 4-14-06 to Day 21- 4-18-06

My results in the past 4 days have been the most drastic thus far. I seem quite a bit more lean. My strength has still been increasing (which is pretty rare for me on a cut/lean bulk.) I have noticed a decrease in any sides. For example the night and w/o sweats are down from before. Also the cramping and soreness is no longer preasant. Im feeling pretty good except for some bouts with exhaustion (not while in the gym).

Week 3 results:

Weight: 194.5
Waist: 31.7”