Quick Review of Stim-X/AMP/Gakic

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
No I didn't use these all at once. I recieved samples of each through the mail and used them over a period of a couple of weeks.

Stim-X: Used this on four seperate occasions. First use was the worst. Within an hour or so of ingesting and during my workout, I noticed nausea, upset stomach, and lethargy. After a set of leg presses I nearly fell over and it took me a few minutes to regain my bearings. Second time I felt nothing too noticable. Hard to say if it even did anything at all. Third time, once again I became nauseous before my workout and started feeling noticably better as the workout went on. Today, I took the final cap and felt pretty good and my energy level seemed somewhat elevated. Overall, I did not like it. The results were too varied and I didn't like the fact that nausea could be a possible side effect. I also didn't like the low effect on energy levels. I like the wired feeling of ephedrine, but whatever.

AMP: Ummm, two caps of AMP, two seperate times and nothing noticable whatsoever. Could be I didn't use enough, but I will never know because that was the first and last time I will ever use AMP.

Gakic: Hah! MT is junk and so is this. I think I felt 10% weaker during my workout. Another garbage supplement brought to you by Muscle Tech.

So basically I discovered three more supplements I don't have to waste my money on. Sweet.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AMP and StimX give me the same results except they kill my appetite which is what I use them for.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I will add that Stim-X killed my appetite that first time. Other than that, nodda.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Strange Nate, I've noticed nausea cures my appitite too.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
You didn't feel a certain "focus" on what you had to do after taking amp?

mike21886

Awards
To notice any energy effects you will need to take either 2 stim x caps or 4 caps of erhopharm amp. I love both products but I would have to agree with you that the Gakic is junk.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To notice any energy effects you will need to take either 2 stim x caps or 4 caps of erhopharm amp. I love both products but I would have to agree with you that the Gakic is junk.
The more stimX I take the more I feel "icky". One pill does the same appetite suppression as 2 does without the ickyness.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I love both Amp and StimX. Amp is better at first. But, StimX is better as you take it, in my experience.

GAKIC didn't do sh*t as far as strength. I took it within the 2 hr. half life, added 10% to my weights, but couldn't get the desired reps.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just one of those things I guess. Maybe I expect too much out of supplements? Anywho, the way I see it is that I'm fortunate enough not to respond to much so I tend to save some money because of it. Just protein, multi's and EFA's for me (most of the time anyways).

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
AMP definitely works for me. 2 caps worked at first, but now I need 3. I haven't tried yet.

I've tried 2 caps of Stim X (sample). I did feel a bit nauseous, but nothing too extreme. That stuff definitely gave me energy focus. Maybe I'm just sensitive to these things, or maybe you shoved them in the wrong orifice :run:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong with good old ephedra + caffeine? I cant go wrong with that. I love it.