Prototype nutrition 11 spray (new formula)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Prototype nutrition 11 spray (new formula)


    I purchased one bottle of the new 11 spray and decided to give some feedback. I have used all the major 11 products in the past; both oral and topical. Canít remember all the names but a few are super-11, icon-11, xikt, LGI 11x and vicious labs freak show.

    Just going to put this up to compare and see how it treats me. I am cutting right now and staying around 2000 calories today with the goal of 40p/40c/20f macros.

    Been on the product since Saturday morning and weighed in at 194. Going to keep training and diet the same.

    Dosage is split 2x per day at 30-40 pumps each dose.

    So far nothing to report but it always takes me a week or so to start noticing anything.

    Feel free to ask any questions. I will say I normally run these products for 8 weeks but didnít want to pull the trigger on two bottles just yet. I should have a pretty good pulse kn the product at 3-4 weeks though.

    Name:  IMG_1998.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  435.6 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com


  2. Awesome! Definitely in on this to see how it treats you!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  3. bro can i ask something... im a little noob and im thinking to buy this.. for an 8 week cycle how many bottles i need and how i should use this.i think is better than oral .

  4. Excited for this! Love 11kt so hoping this turns out to be a great product.

  5. Wow hes not playing on price for the new formula. Interested to see your thoughts
    •   
       


  6. Interested in the product, but I couldn't see the dose listed anywhere. Anyone know?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    Interested in the product, but I couldn't see the dose listed anywhere. Anyone know?
    Nope. Not disclosed so Iím just hoping itís good.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  8. Bummer. But then again . . . It's Patrick Arnold, I don't think he would put out a bad product.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    Bummer. But then again . . . It's Patrick Arnold, I don't think he would put out a bad product.
    My thoughts exactly
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. In..

  11. Would you say 60-80pumps a day = a month supply ?

    Good luck
    XGELS + CEL M-TEST = BEST NATURAL MUSCLE BUILDER STACK

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Would you say 60-80pumps a day = a month supply ?

    Good luck
    With almost all of PAs products itís typically 50 sprays = a 30 day supply.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    With almost all of PAs products itís typically 50 sprays = a 30 day supply.
    This is accurate. Just went through 4 bottles of UR spray. With the double dosing Iím gonna go with 30 pumps each day and see where it puts it me.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  14. Following! Loved the OG 11oxo. If you like this I might try it, or I might give the Nos Labs version a shot now that itís back.
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

  15. VERY interested to see how this goes.. $124.99 is just crazy though...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    VERY interested to see how this goes.. $124.99 is just crazy though...
    Insanely crazy for a product that you might lose some fat and sleep better on but nill in the muscle department and it certainly isnít a Tren/Growth combo .
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. I'll follow. Ive got some NOSLabs 11kt I plan on running eventually. I'm wondering how it would effect bloodwork since I'm on trt.
    Apex-Alchemy Rep

    WWW.Apex-Alchemy.Com

  18. Just purchased 3 bottles of the xl-kt I was going to buy the prototype brand but I got a good deal so I’m interested to see which you like better

  19. Did you see any difference between the ones you ran previously ? Did you find one worked better than the other ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack19 View Post
    Did you see any difference between the ones you ran previously ? Did you find one worked better than the other ?
    I always liked xikt but I think I ran 1ml am and 1ml pm so it last about two weeks a bottle. Good stuff for sure though. Have good hopes for this but yes I know itís not like any of the aforementioned phís but the formula may still have its place. We shall see. Iíll update a check in tomorrow.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  21. Prototype nutrition 11 spray (new formula)


    1 week update (I will have midweek updates in the coming weeks but some family stuff came up and wasnít able to post a couple days ago).

    Was down 1/2 lb this morning from last week. I thought it would have been more since my calories are so low but it is what it is.

    As far as the product goes I am still doing 35 pumps am and pm (half upper body and half lower body). My main goal is Lowe abdominal fat and it seems to be almost the same but maybe slightly less. Overall I feel flat but have felt that way a few weeks into my diet a while back. Tonight I will have a cheat meal which should help with the flat feeling, temporarily at least.

    Nothing major to report for the product but it is only week 1 and I know these take longer than that for me to see or feel anything. Have noticed I have had to go to the bathroom more but not sure if itís related or not.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    1 week update (I will have midweek updates in the coming weeks but some family stuff came up and wasnít able to post a couple days ago).

    Was down 1/2 lb this morning from last week. I thought it would have been more since my calories are so low but it is what it is.

    As far as the product goes I am still doing 35 pumps am and pm (half upper body and half lower body). My main goal is Lowe abdominal fat and it seems to be almost the same but maybe slightly less. Overall I feel flat but have felt that way a few weeks into my diet a while back. Tonight I will have a cheat meal which should help with the flat feeling, temporarily at least.

    Nothing major to report for the product but it is only week 1 and I know these take longer than that for me to see or feel anything. Have noticed I have had to go to the bathroom more but not sure if itís related or not.
    Personally I wouldnít go by weight loss with 11-kt, run it numerous times and sometimes my weight dident move but I could feel the difference clothing wise and the difference was noticeable in the mirror.

    Pissing more could be the 11-kt, I pee more when using 11-kt, primo and prov.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Personally I wouldnít go by weight loss with 11-kt, run it numerous times and sometimes my weight dident move but I could feel the difference clothing wise and the difference was noticeable in the mirror.

    Pissing more could be the 11-kt, I pee more when using 11-kt, primo and prov.
    Oh Iím definitely not focused on weight loss numbers for the 11 but given how low my calories are I still think it would have been more than 1/2 lb for the week. My main focus for this spray is lower abdominal fat for sure.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  24. What are you running for pct ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack19 View Post
    What are you running for pct ?
    Havenít decided if Iíll jump on something else immediately after since itís so mild. If not otc probably since Iím only doing 4 weeks.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prototype Nutrition -E Spray
    By herosjourney in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2018, 05:36 PM
  2. Prototype Nutrition D-Spray (DHEA)
    By jxn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 08:46 PM
  3. Prototype Nutrition UR-Spray
    By kev4me in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 06:12 PM
  4. Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 10:30 AM
  5. Prototype Nutrition 11-KT Spray
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Log in
Log in