Shedding fat with Lipo6 Black

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Shedding fat with Lipo6 Black

Iíd like to start by thinking @Nutrex for the opportunity to try Lipo6 Black! I am very impressed so far with the packaging design and the pills are even labeled!!! I love that! I quit taking things out of their original packaging for travel because Iíd forget which one was which when they look so similar! Thereís no mistaking these!! Great job guys! I meant to take my first dose pre-gym but ran off and forgot it. So it wasnít until 8 that I took my first dose. So far, energy is great, smooth- not jittery! In a great mood and not tired or hungry so Iím loving it!!! Name:  IMG_4835.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  428.3 KBName:  IMG_4836.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  243.5 KB

Iíve been in a cut for a while. I have dropped about 15 lbs so far and would like to drop another 15. (I do have an autoimmune thyroid disease that make things a ďlittleĒ more challenging. Drís refuse to treat it so I do take some desiccated thyroid from Thailand just to help with the symptoms.)

Nutrition is going to be as follows:
    Intermittent fasting- (16 hour fast and 8 hour eating window)
    1405 calories
    150g protein
    100g carbs
    45g fat

Training is a high density workouts Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday. Wednesday, depending on which office Iím in, will be one of my cardio days. Cardio 3-4 days a week with a mixture of tabata, intervals, & LISS.
    Weekends are off/family time.

Dosing
    1 pill -upon waking
    1 pill- about 12:30 30 mins before eating

Think that pretty much covers it all. Feel free to ask questions or chime in with suggestions.

Name:  IMG_4672.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  372.6 KB
    (Will try to get actual initial pics this Friday.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

•   

2. I like the name on the pill also, fancy nails!!!
    I will follow, thanks for the tag.

3. I am in..

4. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I like the name on the pill also, fancy nails!!!
    I will follow, thanks for the tag.
    Thanks! Glad youíre here! Friend of mine sells the color street nail polish strips. I am VERY destructive to my nails! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I am in..
    Thanks for joining!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

5. In for the Finger Nails !!

Those nails would look good with some purple highlights in your hair !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

6. Day 1
    Up at 4:25
    Pwo on the way to the gym at 4:45.
    At gym from 5-5:45

Lower body day:

Giant set 1
    *3 Warmup sets*
    *as many rounds as possible in 12 mins*
    Leg press 570x12-15
    DB SLDL 50ís x8-10
    Plank 30 secs
    1 min rest
    **made it 4 rounds**

Giant set 2
    *as many rounds as possible in 12 mins*
    Front foot elevated split squat 115x8
    Hip circle lateral squat walks 12
    Lying leg raises 12
    1 min rest
    **made it 4 rounds**

Giant set 3
    *as many rounds as possible in 10 mins*
    Leg extensions 110x10-12
    Leg curls 90x8-10
    Calf raises 15
    *No rests*
    Made it 9 rounds

Back for cardio from 6:35-7:00
    Tabata-20 seconds on/10 secs rest repeat for 8 rounds (1 min rest) then repeat same process (20 mins total working time)
    Mixture of: Mb push press, Mb slams, Curtsy lunges, Frog jumps, rev crunches, & leg lifts.

Like I said above I took my first dose at 8am. Solid clean energy. Not jittery it all! Puts me in a good mood and Iím not hungry! First impression

7. In..
    This is your last chance, after this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    In..
    Thanks for joining!!

9. Yeah I’m in, about to start my own cut with IF (first time doing it) so interested in this for sure.....get it smashed girl

10. Yes, gonna follow too!
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Yeah Iím in, about to start my own cut with IF (first time doing it) so interested in this for sure.....get it smashed girl
    IF makes deficits easier IMO! Just go without food a little while, then the rest of the day feels like Iím eating plenty! Lol Which is great as the calories start dropping low! I like my food!

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yes, gonna follow too!
    Yay! Glad youíre in here! My logís not as exciting as yours but Iíll try my best!

12. Wouldn't miss it girl!
    Now go kill it. Oh that's right you always kill it!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Oh, heyyyy!

Thanks for the invite!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

14. Here as well!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Those are some hungry cals, but the macros look perfect. I’m in.

16. I was tagged - so I come and watch some shredz
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

17. Canít wait to see the leaning out
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

18. Iím in! Iím about a week ahead of you in my log. I noticed today my midsection felt tighter walking around the store.

Interested to see how it affects your appetite. Iím ravenously hungry all the time since starting trt and was expecting this to help with that possibly but so far no luck lol

I second the clean smooth energy. I got a crazy amount accomplished today

19. In to follow along
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Wouldn't miss it girl!
    Now go kill it. Oh that's right you always kill it!
    Haha I try! Glad youíre here!

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh, heyyyy!

Thanks for the invite!
    Of course! Thank you for coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Here as well!
    Woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by flandersguy View Post
    Those are some hungry cals, but the macros look perfect. Iím in.
    Ikr! Gonna give the appetite suppressant a run for its money! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I was tagged - so I come and watch some shredz
    Welcome! Glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    Canít wait to see the leaning out
    Me either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdm23 View Post
    Iím in! Iím about a week ahead of you in my log. I noticed today my midsection felt tighter walking around the store.

Interested to see how it affects your appetite. Iím ravenously hungry all the time since starting trt and was expecting this to help with that possibly but so far no luck lol

I second the clean smooth energy. I got a crazy amount accomplished today
    Nice! The appetite suppressant so far is excellent!! This is typically one of the 2 weeks each month Iím craving the most! I have been full all day! Made it under calories for the day too!
    Thanks for joining! Iíll go find your log!
  21. Shedding fat with Lipo6 Black

So we had a lunch meeting that we had to attend today. We were supposed to have this local Greek place with excellent grilled chicken and Greek salad. They usually get pita & rice as well...I had planned my meals around that knowing Iíd be good on protein. Got upstairs and the sales rep had brought Panera! Ugh!!!! I wouldíve brought my own food had I known that! I went with the half grilled chicken Caesar salad and a half chicken sandwich. Not horrible but not ideal.

Snack was Greek yogurt with Splenda.

Dinner was pollock fish tacos with sriracha coleslaw (with Greek yogurt instead of mayo) and lots of fish on the side! Lol

Total macros today ended at 123p/82c/36f(edited went back and checked the package on the street taco shells)

22. Following...thanks for the tag!

23. Panera's food is usually pretty good (taste) but not great on a diet.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Following...thanks for the tag!
    Glad youíre here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Panera's food is usually pretty good (taste) but not great on a diet.
    I agree! I am not a fan of Panera. So much more I could have done with those calories! I was not happy!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reggie's Shedding the Fat with AMPilean
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. Why not eat fats with carbs?
    By stxnas in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:08 AM