Valiant Vasilodation with VasoBlitz (a 30 day experience)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you BuildFast for hooking me, and many others up with an opportunity to use, log, and review this product!

I do plenty of hypertrophy work, which is suited for great pumps in the gym. I also work a job lifting, moving, and installing appliances; so I am practically in lifting mode every day of the week, whether in the gym, or at work.

Things to note while on the product, and everything should get progressively better over time of usage:

Pump in gym, and out
Vascularity
Endurance
Muscle contraction improvement

I will provide daily experiences, whether mundane, or noteworthy, and a review at the end.

I started yesterday, and took about an hour before my back workout.

Mixability was great, I did not notice any excess grain after shaking up the drink, and finishing it.

Taste in 12oz water was great, easily one of the best tasting supplement product drinks I have tasted. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough.

Initial feelings. About 30 minutes drinking, I felt a slight head rush. Not sure if placebo, or something I actually felt due to the compounds in VasoBlitz.

I began my back workout with lat pull downs, to isolate my lats. Focusing on slower reps, and tight contractions. The contractions were great, and became painful, and full as the reps went on. Overall great muscle fullness, and good vascularity during my back workout.
20190204_102818.jpeg
20190203_145023.jpeg
20190203_144956.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chest workout today. Mixed and drank an hour before hand. Had coffee about 15 min prior to gym for caffiene. Started with cable crossovers to focus on a good full contraction. Again, great contractions right out of the box. Real tight, and became painful. Decent endurance in the gym. Did not focus on strength training, but rather slower reps, and tight contractions; db chest prest, upper db flies, db chest pullover, upper cable crossovers. Good pump, decent vascularity; nothing crazy yet.

20190204_140209.jpeg
20190204_140435.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3

Leg day.

Consumed an hour before hitting the gym. The way I felt an hour before the gym, I thought today was going to be a bad workout, but I was determined that it would be great.

BB Squat

BBx10
135x10
225x8
275x4x4x4x3 RP 135x10x8x7

Hack squat

315x10
365x8
405x6x5x3 RP

Seated Calf Extension

50x14
70x10
90x10x8x8 RP

Overall, best leg workout I have had in ages. The calf pump alone lasted a good hour after the gym. Thigh pump was good, and I am sure it would of been great if I had done iso quad, or ham exercises.

Taste of drink was still great. Goes down easy. No stomach issues with it. No grain, or funny aftertaste.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you BuildFast for hooking me, and many others up with an opportunity to use, log, and review this product!

I do plenty of hypertrophy work, which is suited for great pumps in the gym. I also work a job lifting, moving, and installing appliances; so I am practically in lifting mode every day of the week, whether in the gym, or at work.

Things to note while on the product, and everything should get progressively better over time of usage:

Pump in gym, and out
Vascularity
Endurance
Muscle contraction improvement

I will provide daily experiences, whether mundane, or noteworthy, and a review at the end.

I started yesterday, and took about an hour before my back workout.

Mixability was great, I did not notice any excess grain after shaking up the drink, and finishing it.

Taste in 12oz water was great, easily one of the best tasting supplement product drinks I have tasted. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough.

Initial feelings. About 30 minutes drinking, I felt a slight head rush. Not sure if placebo, or something I actually felt due to the compounds in VasoBlitz.

I began my back workout with lat pull downs, to isolate my lats. Focusing on slower reps, and tight contractions. The contractions were great, and became painful, and full as the reps went on. Overall great muscle fullness, and good vascularity during my back workout.View attachment 178988View attachment 178989View attachment 178990
Thank you sir for beginning the log!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4

Drank it 30 minutes before the gym, and drank/lifted fasted this morning. I do carb backloading, and a ketogenic diet, so I typically never even have full glycogen reserves in my muscle did triceps/biceps this morning. I was not as strong as I can be at each of the lifts, but I was incorporating rest pause sets, at the last set of each exercise to up the intensity. Vascularity was okay, not the greatest I have seen it, but the full arm pump I had was the best I have had in a while. I will note that upon waking, I looked more pumped than flat. Not sure if placebo, or a reality that will increase progressively.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Drank it 30 minutes before the gym, and drank/lifted fasted this morning. I do carb backloading, and a ketogenic diet, so I typically never even have full glycogen reserves in my muscle did triceps/biceps this morning. I was not as strong as I can be at each of the lifts, but I was incorporating rest pause sets, at the last set of each exercise to up the intensity. Vascularity was okay, not the greatest I have seen it, but the full arm pump I had was the best I have had in a while. I will note that upon waking, I looked more pumped than flat. Not sure if placebo, or a reality that will increase progressively.
what is carb back loading?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is carb back loading?
Normal carb backloading is where you eat ketogenic for breakfast, and lunch. And for dinner, typically only on training days, you consume as much simple carbohydrates as you want. Due to the insulin sensitivity, and depleted glycogen, when you eat the simple carbs for dinner, your muscle will soak it up like a sponge, and it won't be used as general energy. When you carb backload, you do at least 2 weeks of straight keto, and then implement the carbs. You become fat adapted, you become metabolically flexible; your body can easily burn glucose, or fat as a fuel source.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Normal carb backloading is where you eat ketogenic for breakfast, and lunch. And for dinner, typically only on training days, you consume as much simple carbohydrates as you want. Due to the insulin sensitivity, and depleted glycogen, when you eat the simple carbs for dinner, your muscle will soak it up like a sponge, and it won't be used as general energy. When you carb backload, you do at least 2 weeks of straight keto, and then implement the carbs. You become fat adapted, you become metabolically flexible; your body can easily burn glucose, or fat as a fuel source.
Real Cool. Is the term "fat adapted" trial and error and works for you or based off some data?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real Cool. Is the term "fat adapted" trial and error and works for you or based off some data?
Refers more so for the bodies capability to metabolize, and use fat for fuel, over carbohydrates. Someone that is used to eating carbs as their main source of energy, when they first switch to fat as the main source of energy, they will be hypoglycemic, experience keto flu, stomach discomfort. A fat adapted athlete can use fat or glucose as a main fuel source, but prefers fat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5

Took product at around 520am. Ate breakfast, and drank coffee. Headed to work. Began work at 720am. Good endurance throughout the day lifting appliances. Nothing too note worthy right now. Legs got pumped fairly recently later in the day lifting a washer and dryer to the third floor of apartment. Got home at 930pm. Took off shirt. Good vascularity in arms.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6 and 7

Similar to day 5, as day 6 and 7 are also my work days. About 40 hours of hard work fulfilled in 3 days. Very demanding on the body. I have noticed when I am moving a fridge long distance, and especially up and down stairs, my quads get really pumped. Painfully pumped. Excited to hit the gym on my off days with Vasoblitz.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 8

Had insomnia last night, fasted from 2pm previous day. Got off work so late that I did not want to eat, and go to bed digesting food. Completely glycogen depleted. Ketones felt high. Maybe got 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Ate a keto breakfast, went to church, and then took vasoblitz. Hit the gym tired, glycogen depleted, and wanted to blast my chest. Vascularity was good, but not as good as it could be. Pump was good, but not too painful today, probably due to lifting without glycogen. Pecks were pronounced through and after workout. Even when I woke up, looked in the mirror, even though I had dropped a lot of water, and even without glycogen, I looked fuller than usual. Good pumps today, but I believe the pump would of been better if I refilled my glycogen stores.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 9

Went to bed starting to get sick, and woke up sick. Kid gave everyone another virus. Oh joy. Took Vasoblitz an hour before my back workout. I did not have the strength to perform the weight I usually can do when I am well, but I did have the endurance for volume, and intensity. Lat Pumps were great, especially since I "carbed up" yesterday for lunch and dinner. Pumps are definitely better, and more painful when you have glycogen. Vascularity was good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 10 and 11

Last 2 lifting and rest days before 40 hours of heavy lifting work compiled in 3 days.

I did legs and shoulders/triceps. Leg day, I camped at 135 for slow reps, many sets, until I made my last set a rest pause set. Legs became painful, really pumped. Hit leg press supered with calf raises. Leg extensions and curls. Great full leg pump, nothing out of the ordinary vascularity wise though.

Shoulder/tricep day. I did not feel a great pump lifting, but when I got home, and took off my shirt, a great almost total upper body pump. I will say I have better recovery in my legs than I expected!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 and 11

Last 2 lifting and rest days before 40 hours of heavy lifting work compiled in 3 days.

I did legs and shoulders/triceps. Leg day, I camped at 135 for slow reps, many sets, until I made my last set a rest pause set. Legs became painful, really pumped. Hit leg press supered with calf raises. Leg extensions and curls. Great full leg pump, nothing out of the ordinary vascularity wise though.

Shoulder/tricep day. I did not feel a great pump lifting, but when I got home, and took off my shirt, a great almost total upper body pump. I will say I have better recovery in my legs than I expected!
Consumer feedback is consistent. Better workouts and better recovery and of course the pump.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Days 12 and 13

Work days.
No gym play.
Work is my gym.

Good endurance at work. Good recovery from lifting appliances. Most notable pumps are in my thighs. I even did a little sprint from yesterday after throwing my garbage away, and my legs quickly pumped up.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Days 14 15 and 16

Got home from work on day 14, took off shirt, and looked pretty pumped. Muscles felt hard.

Day 15 was a chest workout. Did not feel the greatest. Pump was good, noticing an increase vascularity.

Day 16, today. Back workout. Felt/looked pumped after doing pull ups. Back and biceps began to fill out. Did some superset bicep work, and the pump was real, and the muscles very tight. Little painful to super set back and bicep. Most pumped my biceps/forearms have felt in a long time. The pump aspect is getting better for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 17, 18 and 19

Vascularity is improved even when I am not working out, including seeing more vein visibility on left arm.

Recovery is better, less DOMS the day after my lift.

There is definitely a fuller look to my body, before, and after workouts.

Enjoying this product so much, that I will purchase FullBlitz because I do enjoy good stims included!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 17, 18 and 19

Vascularity is improved even when I am not working out, including seeing more vein visibility on left arm.

Recovery is better, less DOMS the day after my lift.

There is definitely a fuller look to my body, before, and after workouts.

Enjoying this product so much, that I will purchase FullBlitz because I do enjoy good stims included!
I hear ya there bro after just over 2 weeks of no stims in my workout, I miss em!!! VasoBlitz has been incredible for me as well, so it has been a good break. I do not react well to Yohimbine, so that is my only concern in FullBlitz..makes me sad!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear ya there bro after just over 2 weeks of no stims in my workout, I miss em!!! VasoBlitz has been incredible for me as well, so it has been a good break. I do not react well to Yohimbine, so that is my only concern in FullBlitz..makes me sad!!!
It's weird, this one pre sample I had had Y in it, and gave me bad anxiety, cold chills, and fast heartbeat, and then I used Hyde, which has Y in it, and handled it fine.

DaSlaya

Awards
See that is what I wonder. I have only tried it once, and it was in a crappy fat burner product I was testing out, and yeah gave me those chills and fast heartbeat, and made me feel like a recovering junky! I have never touched it since, maybe it comes down to quality. Hmm, glad you said that I may have to just suck it up and give it a shot, since you don;t know what you don't know.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See that is what I wonder. I have only tried it once, and it was in a crappy fat burner product I was testing out, and yeah gave me those chills and fast heartbeat, and made me feel like a recovering junky! I have never touched it since, maybe it comes down to quality. Hmm, glad you said that I may have to just suck it up and give it a shot, since you don;t know what you don't know.
I factor in this product has less Y than hyde per serving, so I think you should be able to handle it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Days 20 and 21

I did legs and chest. I didn't know whether I was going to lift these days, so I dosed Vasoblitz in the morning. Ended up working out in the afternoon, hours later after dosing. Let me tell you, the pumps were just as great even though the dosing was hours prior to lifting. I did light work these two days, to stimulate MPS, and noticed that pumps, and endurance were great.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up early this morning, very low carb day yesterday, and I feel full, and have good muscle hardness, pretty cool seeing I have not eaten, or drank anything yet. Been up for over and hour now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Up early this morning, very low carb day yesterday, and I feel full, and have good muscle hardness, pretty cool seeing I have not eaten, or drank anything yet. Been up for over and hour now.
add a tablespoon of sea salt next training session with the vasoblitz
I bet your body pops even more :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Putting a pause on the finale, as I have a work injury, and am taking time off from work, and the gym. I have taken it enough to provide a review, and will review it, and purchase full blitz when it comes out, and continue logging VasoBlitz with Fullblitz, and provide a review for that as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My Review of Vasoblitz

Flavor: Rainbow Candy. Easily one of the most refreshing tasting pre workout mixes I have tasted. No bad aftertaste, no grainy mess in the mouth, and overall tastes similar to liquid skittles. Not overpowering in sweetness either. Do have a suggestion; possibly make a flavorless preworkout, or use erythritol, or stevia, for those who do ketogenic diets, as sucralose can cause an insulin release.

Mixability: One of the best mixing pre workouts I have used. Very little to no sediment left at the bottom of the bottle. Real light, and fluffy powder too. No clumps in the can. Shake can before each dosing.

Pump: As you take it daily, like the company suggestions, pumps do improve on a daily basis. It gets to the point that after over a week, you generally begin to look fuller, and muscles feel harder when you contact them, even on non lifting days. When you focus on the contractions, and performing moderate, to high rep range, the pump really shines in the gym; muscle contraction is great, mind muscle connection is great, muscle hardness is great, and that is a result of the great pump, which especially improves after about a week of use. I even dosed a couple days over a few hours before a workout, and the pumps were still great even a fee hours after dosing. The ingredient profile provides long lasting effects throughout the day.

Vasculatity: The first week vascularity was okay, nothing phenomenal, but when I got up to two weeks, and beyond, general body vascularity improved significantly. The vascularity in my non dominant arm improved, and was even visible when I was not lifting. Since having not dosed Vasoblitz for a few days, there is a notable visibility of less vascularity. I know this product does improve vascularity, even when you are not lifting.

Endurance and recovery: I not only lift weights, but work a physical job moving, and installing appliances, and we do not use a dolly. We pick up the appliances using a two man team, and a strap. We utilize thighs, shoulders, forearms, and chest a lot at work. It was most notable, endurance factor, at work especially. Working beyond 12 hours each day was easier on my body, muscular endurance wise, especially as I progressed in the supplement. Somehow my upper groin, lower abdomen, was injured at work, and so I am presently not working, or lifting right now. As for recovery. I do not stretch, or roll, so I did notice less DOMS as I progressed using Vasoblitz.

This is a supplement that is worth a buy, and rebuy! I will purchase Fullblitz when it comes out because I miss utilizing stimulants, and Fullblitz has the full Vaspblitz formula in it, with added stims.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered Fullblitz w/free 7 day vaso blitz grape bubblegum, and used bob15!