First time MST ZMK user, and Outbreak Nutrition Rise log.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First time MST ZMK user, and Outbreak Nutrition Rise log.

I decided to give ZMK a go because of MST's awesome sale, and desired to try a test booster. I browsed around to see what was out there, and found one called Rise, by Outbreak Nutrition. I could not find anyone else's logging experience with it on any forums, but the profile looked good, and I said, "hey, why don't I test it, and log it, and let you guys know". So I purchased two bottles of each supplement.

Why do I want a natural test booster, and quality ZMA? Due to my wife recently having a newborn, a toddler who's also hindered my sleep, getting sick on and off the last couple months, I feel as though my testosterone levels may of suffered. My sleep has certainly suffered. I have never really used a quality ZMA supplement, and I heard ZMK is the best, and Rise looks like it could really give me optimal test levels. I also ordered a bottle of KSM 66, that has 150mg KSM 66 extract in it because Rise only has 500mg.

My height is 5'10"
    Weight varies from 172-175
    BF% between 12-14%

Diet is John Keifers carb backloading; modified ketogenic diet that incorporates carbs.

Things I should expect:
    Increased sex drive
    Lean muscle gain
    Improved sleep quality
    Increased aggression
    Increased physical energy
    Increased strength
    Feeling good overall
    Remaining dry
    Stress relief

2. Here are the profiles for ZMK and RiseName:  20190110_001258.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  81.7 KBName:  20190110_001304.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  65.8 KB
    •   

3. I took my first dose of ZMK this evening. Will report on how my sleep was, restfulness upon waking, and dreams.

4. Sweet! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. Night 1
    Eventually fell asleep, do not recall any dream, and awakened in the middle of the night. Took a while to fall back asleep. Had an odd dream I vaguely remember. Awakened. Fell back asleep, and had a bizarre dream. I was going to see a new Mission Impossoble movie at AMC, and i noticed a raven, the size of a man, crawling on the screen. I complained to a worker about it, asking them to get pest control out, and they said if it becomes an issue they will. IT IS A BIRD THE SIZE OF A MAN, IT IS AN ISSUE. Anyway, the movie started, and the bird came off of the screen, and landed on the row of seats I was sitting in. It was crawling over people, and made it's way to me. Once standing on top of me, it started to get violent with me, this man sized raven. I'm holding it at bay, holding its beek so it does not peck my eyes out, and I ended up wrestling it to the ground, and contorting it until I hear many of it's bones snap. It was dead. An employee said I looked agitated, and I told them I was because I did what they should of taken care of. Weird dream. Out of bed now, I don't feel especially rested today due to how many times I had awakened; may be due to the snow storm moving in. I am very sensetive to changing pressure systems.
    •   

6. I did a chest workout today. I haven't felt this weak in a long while. The lack of sleep is catching up, the effects of my colds are catching up. Think I will take a couple rest days. See how well ZMK treats me in the rest and recovery process; have heard people tout it has aided recovery. Will take about an hour before bed tonight. Not going to start Rise for a few days.

7. Night 2 experiences

Took a little while for me to fall asleep once in bed. Once I was asleep, I woke up less frequently than the previous night. Had a vivid dream, which was longer than the one I had last night. This morning, I am not as tired as last morning, but I am still tired. I need to get to bed before 12.

8. Night 3

I was able to fall asleep faster. Dreaming was vivid. I have been having weird dreams of work since I have been on leave of absence. I never used to dream of work in the past. When I had wakened in the middle of the night, I was able to fall asleep again much quicker. Being awake this morning, I have more energy and drive than the previous two days.

9. I would either use ZMK or Rise but not both, the issue is the higher than normal dose of Zinc between the two (the RDA is about 8mg and the NIH considers 40 mgs a day to be the upper limit for adults)

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I would either use ZMK or Rise but not both, the issue is the higher than normal dose of Zinc between the two (the RDA is about 8mg and the NIH considers 40 mgs a day to be the upper limit for adults)
    I thought about that. But the extra magnesium and copper counter the negatives of the extra zinc. That and minerals leave me at a higher rate than most seeing as I am in ketosis. I run through water like nothing.

11. I did a back, forearm, biceps split. Was a good workout. Good pump, good vascularity, good volume, good endurance. The better sleep, and KSM66 has helped my stress levels. I feel better, have a greater drive, and am more clear minded.

12. Post Vector pictures, havent been on Vector for over a week. Pictures taken today. Name:  VideoCapture_20190112-202525.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  34.3 KBName:  VideoCapture_20190112-202431.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  36.3 KBName:  VideoCapture_20190112-202557.jpeg
Views: 30
Size:  37.5 KB

13. Very interested in how Rise treats you.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Very interested in how Rise treats you.
    I am too, regardless if some say the profile is a bust. Underdosed? If so, not by much.

15. And for the record, I am not expecting these supplements to be anything like AAS. I understand that sleep, nutrition, and training will be what makes or breaks my physique goals, and overall health.

16. Night 4
    Am now including Rise

Took a while to fall asleep due to lower back pain, and crying newborn. I caved in and took 5 ibuprofen, and eventually fell asleep when it kicked in. I hate using medicine, but not sleeping would be worse. I dreamed a vivid dream, pretty long, of a seductress that over the course of the dream revealed her true nature; a wicked hag. I awoke, and am much dryer than previous days, even feeling dry right socket shoulder joint, and I never get that. Looks like arimistane in Rise is good at drying you out. Had a spontaneous erection as well in the morning.

17. Night 5

ZMK does not appear to sedate me, or cause me to go to sleep in a much quicker fashion. Others have reported it did for them. When I do fall asleep, it appears to be deeper than before I was taking ZMK. Dreams are vivid, and longer. I may awaken a few times through the night, which I did, but when I fall asleep again, back in dream land. I did awaken again with morning wood, which I attribute to Rise. After as much Papa John's I had last night, I woke up not bloated (carb backloading), and relatively dry. I feel good this morning, mentally and physically.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Night 5

ZMK does not appear to sedate me, or cause me to go to sleep in a much quicker fashion. Others have reported it did for them. When I do fall asleep, it appears to be deeper than before I was taking ZMK. Dreams are vivid, and longer. I may awaken a few times through the night, which I did, but when I fall asleep again, back in dream land. I did awaken again with morning wood, which I attribute to Rise. After as much Papa John's I had last night, I woke up not bloated (carb backloading), and relatively dry. I feel good this morning, mentally and physically.
    haha I work for Papa Johns as a delivery driver. Its been a while since I ate pizza, because ive been watching my waistline; however yesterday I ate three slices, went to the gym, did cardio and socialized. and felt really good. Usually when i go its to weight train, but ive been under a lot of stress, and cardio and socializing, if I find people to socialize with is fun for me.

ZMK is quality minerals and you are right the copper balances Zinc out. I say 50 mgs give or take is fine. I wouldnt go over 75 mgs zinc-that's just me. Too much Zinc causes an uncomfortable stomach and you'll know it if you take too much.

I've tried various ways of taking ZMK . ive tried two in am and two pm. Ive tried two in the evening and two at night. Ive tried four before bed. Fpur before bed definitely seemed to make me ease into sleep much faster and even forget about brushing and flossing, which I didn't like because I do it every day.

Ive been having sleep issues myself, and it will catch up with you. Job performance, mental performance, and even getting frustrated with people . Sleep is so crucial. Ive been trying melatonin , started at 6 mgs and now at 9 mgs. 9 worked better than six the second night. This past night, I may have gotten five hours. Same thing happened I wake up and , go back to sleep, and wake up. keep up the great effort getting your sleep schedule and pattern the way you desire because it takes a lot of work, but sleep is unoridarly important for everything.

@MySTeek any secrets for drifting off to sleep at a desired time, mine is two am, and sleeping all the way through,(minus bathroom breaks if necessary), and awaking rejuvenated in eight hours?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    haha I work for Papa Johns as a delivery driver. Its been a while since I ate pizza, because ive been watching my waistline; however yesterday I ate three slices, went to the gym, did cardio and socialized. and felt really good. Usually when i go its to weight train, but ive been under a lot of stress, and cardio and socializing, if I find people to socialize with is fun for me.

ZMK is quality minerals and you are right the copper balances Zinc out. I say 50 mgs give or take is fine. I wouldnt go over 75 mgs zinc-that's just me. Too much Zinc causes an uncomfortable stomach and you'll know it if you take too much.

I've tried various ways of taking ZMK . ive tried two in am and two pm. Ive tried two in the evening and two at night. Ive tried four before bed. Fpur before bed definitely seemed to make me ease into sleep much faster and even forget about brushing and flossing, which I didn't like because I do it every day.

Ive been having sleep issues myself, and it will catch up with you. Job performance, mental performance, and even getting frustrated with people . Sleep is so crucial. Ive been trying melatonin , started at 6 mgs and now at 9 mgs. 9 worked better than six the second night. This past night, I may have gotten five hours. Same thing happened I wake up and , go back to sleep, and wake up. keep up the great effort getting your sleep schedule and pattern the way you desire because it takes a lot of work, but sleep is unoridarly important for everything.
    Had 4 slices of the extra large, pepperoni and beef, and some cheese sticks. Got it all free, so why not. And doing a keto variation, the carbs get sucked up into my muscle instead of me using it as fuel. Sleep quality has been progressively getting better, and once my work leave is over, my schedule will be regulated, and more rigid again.

20. Homeade spagetti with a tall glass of milk.Name:  20190114_194513.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  81.7 KB

21. In! Hope you genuinely enjoy ZMK, man. It's my favorite MST supp hands down.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJAN50")

22. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    In! Hope you genuinely enjoy ZMK, man. It's my favorite MST supp hands down.
    Don't have a consensus now, too early obviously, but so far it appears to help me not fall asleep, but when I am asleep, be in deep sleep.

23. I'll be watching and monitoring for any perceived cognitive benefits as well . Enjoy!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJAN50")

24. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    I'll be watching and monitoring for any perceived cognitive benefits as well . Enjoy!
    That would be a plus with life being hectic right now!

25. Night 6

Falling asleep was a but quicker than the last few days. I slept deeply for a long period of time, with vivid dreams before awakening. Fell back to sleep again, and back into a vivid dream. Finally got up at 9am, jumped out of bed to begin breakfast. Good energy levels. Body feels rested. Not too sore or achy. Libido high upon waking, probably due to Rise. Not bloated, still pretty dry, even after the big spaghetti dinner.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Time Pro Hormone User! Need Help!
    By GenaroR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:04 AM
  2. first time anabolic pump user log
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. First time superdrol ng user questions
    By mike23nads in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
  4. First time liquid clen user Cycle?