Skraw logs Vicious Labs Blood Lord

1. Skraw logs Vicious Labs Blood Lord

Name:  IMG_4960.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  316.6 KB

•   

2. 1st in brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

3. Right on mang
    Do as I say, not as I do.
  4. Skraw logs Vicious Labs Blood Lord

Initial thoughts and first use:

First off thanks @xR1pp3Rx and @ZOO for allowing me to log this preworkout.

The ingredient label suites my palette well with no ingredients that adversely affect me intra workout. 150 mg of octodrine (DMHA) is a perfect amount. Too much DMHA sends me into a state of anxious nausea, and who wants that? The ďgrapes of wrathĒ flavor is quite fitting, very pleasant grape flavor and mixed well. I add in 2.5 grams creatine mono and a pinch of salt.

New Yearís Day is a great time to check the stim factor. Had a late night (naturally) and was a little foggy this morning. I mixed one full scoop upon waking. 15 mins later I could feel the STIMulation. Woke me right up and ready to go! Octodrine gives me a razor edge focus and is a bit blissful.

Went for some leg volume today and the pump was disgusting. One can literally feel their veins engorged with blood! The focus and pump of this product sells itself. Hours later and Iím still cruising on a buzz. I will update later to say how long it lasts.
    •   

5. Subbed.

6. Interesting. I've used a few products from this line in the past with success..
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org

7. In!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Sweet! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. heroo
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

10. Forgot to update duration yesterday. Maintained nice focus and energy levels into the afternoon (dosed about 8am). There was no crash, just a smooth transitional taper into my day. It has honestly been a looooong time since Iíve been so excited about a pwo (maybe OG jack3d was last time?) and am glad Vicious Labs delivered! Tomorrow is dynamic bench with the duffalo and I have good expectations.

11. Yeah for the most part preWOs now have become so prolific most arenít worth your money - just an endless list of underdosed, overpriced blends or bad/lacking combos, with a few gems hiding in the rough.

The Blood Lord is looking be one of those true gems so far, and the rootiní tootiní diamond at that
    [email protected]

12. so i did what hydes been doing which is 2/3 scoop the last two times.. and man im still getting great pumps and stimulation with out a full dose.. this stuff is right up there with my all time favorites and it really does feel like CRAZE to me except the unlimited tunnel vision thing..
    Viciouslabs.net

13. Yíall mother****ers gonna give me heart problems...
    Do as I say, not as I do.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Y’all mother****ers gonna give me heart problems...
    take two and call us in the morning
    Viciouslabs.net

15. Had an awesome speed bench session the other morning. Took one full scoop again with same routine additions. Between the Blood Lord and the duffalo benching I achieved a chest exploding pump. Picked up some doms along the way, I like! Blood Lord really allows one to focus and hone the mind/muscle connection of area being worked.

16. Got dayum blood Lord! I swear after every session Iím pumped like Iím on cycle! Truly love this pre and it doesnít lose its luster. Also provides a nice sense of well being post workout to carry one through the day. 12/10!

17. Yeah I am finding the lingering euphoria to be really nice for helping get cleaned up for work efficiently after training. Not dragging so bad and forcing myself onward.
    [email protected]

18. In How did I miss this one? Now I have to run down HYDES log
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In How did I miss this one? Now I have to run down HYDES log
    Welcome to the mayhem!

20. Pump activation still shining! This pre definitely doesnít disappoint. After morning training I donít consume anymore caffeine to carry through the workday. This product is streamlined focus. I canít stress it enough but if you havenít tried Blood Lord yet it is quite the revelation.

21. I am really digging it. All the goodness with no drawbacks.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hydrobol Vicious Labs Log!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-16-2018, 05:17 AM
  2. Getting Dem Pumps With Vicious Labs Daft Pump - Mini Log
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 01:21 PM
  3. Daft Pump-Vicious Labs-mini log
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs