tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost thanks to sns8778 for choosing my post as a winner in the thanksgiving SNS glycophase promotional thread and allowing me to use the particular product through the remainder of the Holidays!
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

I’ll start with my training:

Monday’s - Every minute on the minute (EMOM) for squat and bench and every 30 seconds for deadlift

Squat - 12 sets of 2
Bench - 8 sets of 3
Deadlift- 15 singles

Wednesday’s - active recovery

Friday’s - Intensity
Squat - 2rm + 2 singles
Bench -2rm + 2 singles
Deficit dead - 1x5r

Saturday’s - full body active recovery (fasted AM workout after Friday nights cheat meal)

Now, with glycophase I’ll be using 1-2 caps with my Monday pre workout snack which is either, dried pineapple, mango or apricots (roughly 30-50g cho) and 2-4 caps Friday night for my cheat meal which is heavily laden with CHO and fat.

I’ll measure the product on
-Monday’s pump with added product compared to without (fruit only versus fruit + glycophase)
-post cheat meal “bloat/fullness”
-Saturday mornings pump for full body AR day

Also, for reference here’s a screen shot from this morning of my scale readings
IMG_1133.JPG

I can use this as my starting point to dictate whether I’ve had an increase in muscle mass/fat free mass and a decrease in BF (yes, I know these scales aren’t accurate but is a single data reference to track over time). I’ll attach a picture tomorrow morning for reference as well.

My calories have been in maintenance for a while now. No surplus and no deficit since I have an appreciable amount of fat to utilize lol

Thanks to those who sub.

Be easy
God bless

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice intro, I received a bottle also. I'm in to follow and compare. I will be taking my 2 caps as far away from training as possible. 2 with 100 carb lunch, 2 with 75 carb dinner. I will tag you when I start.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a business Christmas party tonight with my wife so, looks like I put 2-4 glycophase down before going. Because I know I’m eating cheesecake and cookies tonight

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to see you test this out. So far for me 2 caps are not as effective as 1 predator cap (full feeling wise) I haven't tested it out as far as pumps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to see you test this out. So far for me 2 caps are not as effective as 1 predator cap (full feeling wise) I haven't tested it out as far as pumps.
I haven’t had the chance to use predator, yet. However, I did take four caps of glycophase about 25 minutes before I ate at the party tonight.

Guessing

3-4oz ham
Salad ~ cuz duh, micros
4oz warm fruit salad (cooked in sugar ~ thing was ) cooked in crockpot
4oz Cheesy potatoes
Dinner roll
Two chocolate chip cookies
Slice of cherry cheesecake
Square of Honey graham s’mores
Chips and dip

And it’s been an two hours since I ate all of that and I’m not even remotely full.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep forgetting to get a morning picture.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice start .. i love the muscle fullness on this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this! Good start!

alice2341

Awards
Heyy that's awesome. Also can anyone suggest me to buy anabolic online? I am currently in Florida. Any suggestions?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heyy that's awesome. Also can anyone suggest me to buy anabolic online? I am currently in Florida. Any suggestions?
Sorry, can’t help with AAS.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I took only 1 cap with my pre workout snack and 35g worth of carbs from dried apricot. My volume mon Friday’s is pretty low, even leading up to my top working set but I had a noticeable pump and slight fullness. I noticed it the most while benching and again when I finished my calf work.

Tomorrow morning, I’ll take two caps with 50g of carbs from juice and go in and do my full body AR day. I have my cheat meal tonight as well so I’ll take 2-4 caps depending on the size of the meal + dessert.

Should have some notes on digestion and bloat tonight.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Four caps 25min before;
Chic fil a-
1 chicken sandwich deluxe
1 spicy chicken
Waffle fries
4 cc cookies
2 pieces sopapilla cheesecake bars
Hand full of cheese itz
10oz juice

That was two hours ago. Not uncomfortably full like I usually am. Will report back in the morning how it turns out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Four caps 25min before;
Chic fil a-
1 spicy chicken
Waffle fries
4 cc cookies
Hand full of cheese itz
10oz juice

That was two hours ago. Not uncomfortably full like I usually am. Will report back in the morning how it turns out.
damn u really testing this out lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn u really testing this out lol
I did.

Now, my normal Saturdays I train fasted anyways with only my pre workout in my system. I usually get a pretty good pump either way because it’s an active recovery day with 50-65% intensity for 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps. I take a decent amount of rest as well to keep fatigue down so it doesn’t bleed into my my volume day.

I’d say digestion was about the same as without glycophase. I’ll need a few more uses to really give honest feedback.

However, the pump aspect couldn’t be more true.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brisk walk @3.5mph for 10min

Squat emom
205x12x2r

Bench emom
170x8x3r

Sumo dead every 30s
250x15x1r

Popped two glycophase 20min before drinking 30oz pineapple mango juice and 15min before lifting. There was definitely a noticeable pump in my quads and chest after my emom work but my erectors were straight trashed. They were tight/pumped after set 4-5, so it made it a bear to finish the sets out . Momma didn’t raise no quitter tho.

I’ll have to adjust the dose. Two caps causes diarrhea with only 30g cho pre training so, I’m going to knock it down to a single cap on my volume days, same for my intensity days.

So far so good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd stick with one cap for two weeks then maybe try and bump it up to two once you body has adjusted to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Four caps 25min before;
Chic fil a-
1 spicy chicken
Waffle fries
4 cc cookies
Hand full of cheese itz
10oz juice

love me some chic fil a....!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat meal last night;

Two whoppers
Small fry
Bag of Pepperidge farms strawberry cheesecake cookies
8oz grape juice

I only took two caps last night, should’ve taken three maybe four. All things considered, the digestion was fine and I didn’t have diarrhea with the two caps.

Today was my AR full body day. Three sets of 15-20 per muscle group (super set agonist/antagonist) and had a ridiculous pump. The onset was rapid, literally hit my warm ups and it started, after my first true working set it truly kicked in.

I’ll see what happens Monday with a single cap and 40g of a complex carb instead of my usual fruit/fruit juice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cheat meal last night;

Two whoppers
Small fry
Bag of Pepperidge farms strawberry cheesecake cookies
8oz grape juice

I only took two caps last night, should’ve taken three maybe four. All things considered, the digestion was fine and I didn’t have diarrhea with the two caps.

Today was my AR full body day. Three sets of 15-20 per muscle group (super set agonist/antagonist) and had a ridiculous pump. The onset was rapid, literally hit my warm ups and it started, after my first true working set it truly kicked in.

I’ll see what happens Monday with a single cap and 40g of a complex carb instead of my usual fruit/fruit juice.
yesterday was my 1st day back on glycophase, I used it preworkout 2 caps w/50gms simple carbs-leftover apple pie....pump was fantastic!!!

I guess my timing was spot on, last night I took 2 caps 20 minutes before carbs and about an hour later I got 'lucky'...let me just say that bceps aren't the only thing that gets pumped on glycophase!!!

tyga tyga ...sorry didn't mean to jack thread.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was my 1st day back on glycophase, I used it preworkout 2 caps w/50gms simple carbs-leftover apple pie....pump was fantastic!!!

I guess my timing was spot on, last night I took 2 caps 20 minutes before carbs and about an hour later I got 'lucky'...let me just say that bceps aren't the only thing that gets pumped on glycophase!!!

tyga tyga ...sorry didn't mean to jack thread.
You’re fine! I’d rather everyone share their experiences, more data the better!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t been able to use much glycophase because i either
A) had a panic attack that caused me to identify with other symptoms
B) panic attack w/Norovirus
C) inflamed tissue in my chest w/panic attack and Norovirus

Either way I’ve been pretty stinkin sick and haven’t been able to use Glycophase. Hoping I can hop back into it next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven’t been able to use much glycophase because i either
A) had a panic attack that caused me to identify with other symptoms
B) panic attack w/Norovirus
C) inflamed tissue in my chest w/panic attack and Norovirus

Either way I’ve been pretty stinkin sick and haven’t been able to use Glycophase. Hoping I can hop back into it next week.
Really sorry to hear that you've been so sick. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. Norovirus is definitely not a good way to start off the New Year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really sorry to hear that you've been so sick. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. Norovirus is definitely not a good way to start off the New Year.
yeah it sucked big time, I’m still operating around 80%

I hate being sick but I hate seeing my daughter sick :( she threw up five times within two to three minutes. She hates it because she missed church lol she loves going to her class after service

I 2nd this.
Thanks bud

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1656.JPG

1.25c white rice
4oz chopped steak
Teriyaki sauce
glycophase

Going to see how this meal digests with the addition of the glycophase and if I have a better/quicker pump this afternoon when I train.

Will report back if I notice an improvement on digestion!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 177816

1.25c white rice
4oz chopped steak
Teriyaki sauce
glycophase

Going to see how this meal digests with the addition of the glycophase and if I have a better/quicker pump this afternoon when I train.

Will report back if I notice an improvement on digestion!
So, I actually only used one capsule with this meal. I ate around 1130a and was hungry at 2p which is roughly and hr earlier than usual.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Staying leaned out with all the eating ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staying leaned out with all the eating ?
Well, I was sick for dang near a full week.. so I did lose seven pounds.

However, since I’ve resumed normal eating I’m back up four pounds. Been able to use a single cap of glycophase for most meals and have had a decent pump. I’ll gradually work my way back to two-three caps pre meal depending on CHO/FAT grams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, I actually only used one capsule with this meal. I ate around 1130a and was hungry at 2p which is roughly and hr earlier than usual.
rice is my favorite carb!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was sick for dang near a full week.. so I did lose seven pounds.

However, since I’ve resumed normal eating I’m back up four pounds. Been able to use a single cap of glycophase for most meals and have had a decent pump. I’ll gradually work my way back to two-three caps pre meal depending on CHO/FAT grams.
I usually eat around 4 times a day-3 good meals and a at work snack. i'm actually thinking of trying 1 cap 4xday pre-meal/snack.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually eat around 4 times a day-3 good meals and a at work snack. i'm actually thinking of trying 1 cap 4xday pre-meal/snack.
Well, it *feels* like one cap was able to handle at minimum the 50g cho from my previous meal (from a digestion/bloat stand point)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a single cap this morning @7am before my breakfast which was

(2) slices sprouted bread w/100g egg white, cheese and turkey sausage and pineapple chunks on the side.

I’ve been hungry since 945a ?. I usually don’t start getting hungry until 1115-1130. Digestion is definitely enhanced.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting that you wrote that because I'd been considering trying that in the coming weeks. I've been battling a sinus infection and planned on tightening my diet up when feeling better and thought about trying it that way.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I’ve been pretty open about the digestion aspect of glycophase with specific meals but have reserved all comments regarding pumps.

Here’s all the ways I’ve tried glycophase thus far:
1) 2 caps with 50g juice pre workout
2) 1 cap with 20g cho pre workout
3) 2 caps at last meal before workout
4) 1 cap at least meal before workout
5) 1 cap with breakfast & lunch (last meal before training)
* these have all been used on different training days ex; volume & intensity days

I can without a doubt say the pump has been SIGNIFICANTLY better and comes on A LOT quicker than before. My “nutrient” timing as always been the same as well, no difference there. However, I will give the edge to the one cap at breakfast and lunch for the most significant pump difference. Yes, it was better than the 50g pre workout as well. I really noticed it yesterday on my upper volume day, that’s when it sealed the deal.

Keep in mind I’m only 150lb ?.

Here is my volume day for yesterday, just to give you an idea.

Face pull (sets x reps)
30x30r
20x2x30r

Bench
185x3x5r
185x11 (+ set)

Incline Db 3x10@8
55x10@8
45x2x10r @8

Lat pull down 3x10@8
100x3x10r@8

Incline skull crusher 3x10@8
60x3x10r

Hammer curl 3x10@8
30x10@8
25x2x10r@8

It was nuts. Every inch of my shirt was filled out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing cho this week so, we’ll see how the glycophase responds (as well as my GI tract lol)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been dealing with some GI issues AGAIN. But, I’m still using the glycophase when I can. Will update shortly!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been dealing with some GI issues AGAIN. But, I’m still using the glycophase when I can. Will update shortly!
You did rearrange and move something’s out of your food choices, right? I thought you found out the reason for the GI issue.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did rearrange and move something’s out of your food choices, right? I thought you found out the reason for the GI issue.
Yeah I have, everything is off the low FODMAP (elimination) diet for now. My digestion has improved but it’s not entirely fixed yet. I suspect it’ll be better if not entirely over by next week?

Finding the foods, spices and drinks that cause the bloat takes a little bit lol

Like I kinda mentioned in my personal log I was diagnosed with “IBS” - broad umbrella to cover GI problems IMO so if I tame this I believe I’ll be fine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got a handle on the GI tract and I’ve still got the glycophase rollin! The pumps I’ve been getting from this higher Volume block have been stupid. The difference between having glycophase with meals and working out and then not, are polar opposite.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ate alllll the food yesterday for the super bowl lol

Was popping glycophase at almost every meal. Digestion was good, didn’t seem to irritate my GI at all but I’m still going back to my low fodmap meals today and moving forward.

We’ll see how the pumps are later

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GI can be one of the most annoying thing .. I’m scared to touch forskohlii .. maybe need to find good bulk and work my way up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ate alllll the food yesterday for the super bowl lol

Was popping glycophase at almost every meal. Digestion was good, didn’t seem to irritate my GI at all but I’m still going back to my low fodmap meals today and moving forward.

We’ll see how the pumps are later
Lol I popped three and went to town on chips, tacos, wings and beers

Ty glycophase

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I popped three and went to town on chips, tacos, wings and beers

Ty glycophase
I don’t even want to talk about the food/dessert I ate

However, my appetite yesterday and so far today have been RAVENOUS.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got a bunch of Straight set work tomorrow of Goblet squats, bicep/tricep and 20+ rep work on delts and I popped two GYLCOPHASE before I ate six slices of homemade pizza and chocolate covered strawberries.

It’ll be fun! Will report back.

So far, digestion is A1. I don’t even feel like I ate!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I’m following this ! I really need to get some Glycophase ordered

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol when u don’t want to talk about what u ate ... bro we know ... we knowww lol