VECTOR , Doggcrapp, Progressive Calories

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
The game plan is as follows:

I will be starting this log eating 4150 calories a day for the first week.

Calorie progression will be as follows

Week 2 4300
Week 3 4450
Week 4 4600
Week 5 4750
Week 6 4900
Week 7 5050
Week 8 5200

Protein will be set to 400 grams a day

Weight gain in this log will be a given. My maintenance calories sit around 4000 calories a day. What we are trying to determine here is how lean the mass gains will be. There have been a lot of claims stating the mass gained using Vector is mainly muscle. This log is to prove or disprove that statement.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Training

Training will be Doggcrapp

3 weight training days a week following Doggcrapp

3 cardio days a week of moderate intensity

1 rest day a week

Dosing

2 pills taken 3 times a day

Other supplements

Creatine
Fish Oils
Multi vitamin
Ashwagandha

Height 6’ 2”

Current weight

Measurements

Waist 32 1/2”

Hip 37”

Left thigh 24.5”

Right thigh 24.5

Chest 40”

Right arm 15 1/2”

Left arm 15 1/4”

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Will suggest dosing 3 caps pre workout as per the dosing recommendations on the can. 2 x 3 on workout days. Pre-workout dosing is when Vector shines.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
jtmass , brundel, LeanEngineer Dma378, MrKleen73, The Solution, tyga tyga , Rocket3015

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Week 2 4300
Week 3 4450
Week 4 4600
Week 5 4750
Week 6 4900
Week 7 5050
Week 8 5200

Weight gain in this log will be a given. My maintenance calories sit around 4000 calories a day. What we are trying to determine here is how lean the mass gains will be. There have been a lot of claims stating the mass gained using Vector is mainly muscle. This log is to prove or disprove that statement.
This is awesome.
I dont think 100% of your gains will be muscle. Nearly impossible without AAS.
But I do think you will gain appreciable muscle with minimal bodyfat.
Subbed.
Crush that log book bro.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome.
I dont think 100% of your gains will be muscle. Nearly impossible without AAS.
But I do think you will gain appreciable muscle with minimal bodyfat.
Subbed.
Crush that log book bro.
That’s the plan. I’m going to push hard, eat clean, sleep lots and repeat. Hoping to add some quality size.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh heyyyyy....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Physique Looks Good To Start, Let's See Where It Go's !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tag, brother. You look really good. Let’s see how much meat you can add to that already good structure. Good luck!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this
Solid plan of action - should gain some nice weight over the next few months

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tag. How’re you getting those measurements (muscle quality and BF%)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tag, brother. You look really good. Let’s see how much meat you can add to that already good structure. Good luck!
Thanks. I’m in Canada and it’s winter time so this is a great distraction from what’s outside. Also if I gain fat it will keep me warm!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
My better half came home so I got her to do all my start of log measurements . I edited one of the initial posts to include them

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Great physique brother. Get thick now. btw...i m in Canada too...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Some added poundage to your current frame will suit you well. Good starting point, so interested to see how Vector treats you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in to watch. Question, if you end up visibly gaining a lot of fat, will you cut calories, or maintain the plan?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to watch. Question, if you end up visibly gaining a lot of fat, will you cut calories, or maintain the plan?
I will not be cutting calories. I spoke to a smart man about this recently. He said that if you are going to start something intend on finishing it and you need to go into this without any doubts or you will get poor results. No matter what happens, I’m seeing this through to the end.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will not be cutting calories. I spoke to a smart man about this recently. He said that if you are going to start something intend on finishing it and you need to go into this without any doubts or you will get poor results. No matter what happens, I’m seeing this through to the end.
Love it my man! You got me fired up! ! !
DO IT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a good idea. You make a plan, stick with the plan.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's my story and I'm sticking to it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Week 2 4300
Week 3 4450
Week 4 4600
Week 5 4750
Week 6 4900
Week 7 5050
Week 8 5200

Great, pretty interested in this. So to keep all things honest here, what is your current dietary situation, or should I say what dietary situation are you coming from and starting this from?

If you were on a cut, and or depleted then to take the illusion of growth out of the equation have a refeed then weigh in and take more starting pics. This way we can see where you are when full of glycogen as this will most definitely be the way you will remain for the rest of the scenario, and as brundel said about guys on gear and the glycogen and water stores being deceptive looking like true gains when they are not, we must also take that out of the equation here.

We wouldn't want to give vector credit for the 8-12 lbs you can probably gain going from depleted to full levels of glycogen... most natty logs rely on this and look for people coming off of a cut to make them look like they are adding more muscle than they are.

Nice, and brave, I really hope this works like it is being stated it does. It would suck to lose that nice lean physique.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great, pretty interested in this. So to keep all things honest here, what is your current dietary situation, or should I say what dietary situation are you coming from and starting this from?

If you were on a cut, and or depleted then to take the illusion of growth out of the equation have a refeed then weigh in and take more starting pics. This way we can see where you are when full of glycogen as this will most definitely be the way you will remain for the rest of the scenario, and as brundel said about guys on gear and the glycogen and water stores being deceptive looking like true gains when they are not, we must also take that out of the equation here.

We wouldn't want to give vector credit for the 8-12 lbs you can probably gain going from depleted to full levels of glycogen... most natty logs rely on this and look for people coming off of a cut to make them look like they are adding more muscle than they are.

Nice, and brave, I really hope this works like it is being stated it does. It would suck to lose that nice lean physique.
Good post. More accurate measurements that way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good post. More accurate measurements that way.
Yeah, when it comes to trying to see what an anabolic does for you I always try to get my glycogen stores full so as not to skew the results. I think it is hilarious to see guys come from a deficit, be relatively depleted and then gain 12 lbs the first 2 weeks that they would have gained regardless of whatever product they are on. Now all the sudden the product gets the gain credits... Nah.... I see it all the time guys running an Epi-Cat,or Laxo product right after a cut, or even the SARMS, or PH stuff too. I like to see a carb load before the anabolic cycle begins to avoid the glycogen and water weight skewing the results.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

I wish this were the case. I would love to just load up on carbs and wake up at 220 in two weeks and still be lean. Unfortunately for me,I came off a cut 6 weeks ago. I just checked MyFitnessPal and for the last four weeks I have eaten between 3850-4000 calories a day on average.

Those pictures were taken Sunday morning after i woke up, no workout or pre pump. I was planning on always doing my progress photos Sunday morning moving forward in the log. Every two weeks or so. If you really want i could hit a pump and carb load and take new pictures later on this week.

As far as anabolics go, i haven’t used any.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish this were the case. I would love to just load up on carbs and wake up at 220 in two weeks and still be lean. Unfortunately for me,I came off a cut 6 weeks ago. I just checked MyFitnessPal and for the last four weeks I have eaten between 3850-4000 calories a day on average.

Those pictures were taken Sunday morning after i woke up, no workout or pre pump. I was planning on always doing my progress photos Sunday morning moving forward in the log. Every two weeks or so. If you really want i could hit a pump and carb load and take new pictures later on this week.

As far as anabolics go, i haven’t used any.
Sounds like you are building back up from the cut right? Probably not exactly on low carb or anything and at a perfect place to not have a serious swing reaction to the changes. So should be good to go from where you are at but yeah do a pump and load if you don't mind just to satisfy my curiosity and to have one more piece of the puzzle in place to know what was glycogen and water, and what is new muscle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way for what it is worth I actually want to see this kick some ass. Would be nice to think there was finally something that truly made a significant difference. However I am certainly skeptical it will be as hyped but if just enough change to be obvious that the supplement played a major role in the results would be quite exciting.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you are building back up from the cut right? Probably not exactly on low carb or anything and at a perfect place to not have a serious swing reaction to the changes. So should be good to go from where you are at but yeah do a pump and load if you don't mind just to satisfy my curiosity and to have one more piece of the puzzle in place to know what was glycogen and water, and what is new muscle.
If he’s only adding a 150cals extra every week will he still store a lot of glycogen and water in the beginning and skew results? I am not so sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If he’s only adding a 150cals extra every week will he still store a lot of glycogen and water in the beginning and skew results? I am not so sure.
Yeah that is also true, but in all honesty just trying to get rid of any stupid off the wall objection as to why or how this could have been skewed in anyway. With his plan it should be pretty legit and why I am actually excited to see what happens here.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Cardio

Easy cardio day

Bike

35 minutes at a heart rate of 135

5 minutes cool down