Sweating my a** off with the new Bloodshr3d—unsponsored

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello AM and welcome to my first review in a couple years! This will be at best a mini-log to compare the new BloodShr3d to the old RAW edition. I'm not particularly cutting right now but want to mitigate some of the poor food choices I will undoubtedly make this holiday season.

I won't go into a great bit of detail on the differences in the formulas because if you're on here then you probably already have a clue as to what the individual ingredients do. But here are the labels for comparison--

Good ol' RAW
bloodshedl.jpg

The new kid
bloodshred-black-magic-edition-label.jpg

Since the biggest glaring difference to me was the alpha y, I picked up a bottle of it along with the BloodShr3d Black Magic. I acknowledge there are a couple of other different ingredients, but that was the biggest change for me. I have 2-3 servings of the old formula that I've been holding on to for this comparison. My plan is to use the new formula as is for a couple days, the old formula for a couple, and then back to the new with alpha y.
IMG_7247.JPG

First impressions
I picked up Bombsicle flavor. It is yellow as a powder and smells strongly of lemon. Once dumped into water, it takes on a nice blue shade.
IMG_7248.JPG

I used about 12 oz of water and have to say this is more of a tart raspberry lemonade flavor as opposed to bombsicle or rocket pop. Not very sweet at all. I'm a fan of raspberry lemonades but this was borderline too tart for me. No cherry sweetness to balance out the lemon at all. There were also quite a few grains of stuff in the bottom and I had to put some extra water in the glass a couple of times to get everything. The mixability isn't a dealbreaker by any means, but this doesn't dissolve as well as Re1gn. I forget about the mixability of RAW so I'll make that comparison when I use it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So only available at naturalbody?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1--BloodShr3d Black Magic

I drank the above concoction about 20 minutes before a bodyweight workout with the missus (not that kind of workout dirty peoples!) It wasn't particularly heavy on the cardio. A pilates-style, booty and ab burner and about 30 minutes long.

It was still dark outside at dosing. The energy didn't hit me hard at first like RAW sometimes does. It kinda crept over me after we started the warm-up. I might have had a little more energy because I always get excited when trying a new product. Especially this one that I've been looking forward to for a while. Living room temp was set at 69 (heh, heh) so it wasn't very hot either. But I got to tell you, during the workout I started dripping sweat heavily. This was 45-50 minutes after taking the product. I felt a mild euphoria which was unexpected because our video trainer isn't one of my favorites. But today, she was much easier to follow and the 30 minutes flew by.

The craziest thing is I immediately went to shower, and I was still sweating after I got out. That's not very abnormal for me to sweat like that after a run in the summertime, but I've never continued sweating like that after a home workout. I left for work approximately 2 hours after dosing and was still sweating to the point that I had to have air blowing on my face so the beads would dry. Got to work and continued sweating until roughly 3.5 hours after that initial dose. It wasn't a cracked-out cold sweat like I've gotten sometimes from too much yohimbine. This just felt like a healthy, if annoying, sweat.

The appetite suppression was also on point. I didn't eat breakfast and ended up not getting hungry until 11'ish. 5.5 hours after dosing. Wow, I wasn't prepared for that! My appetite is usually pretty stout this time of year.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in on this for sure!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Looking forward to reading about your progress!
Could always throw a little bit of splenda in. I realize that's not very convenient, but with taste buds being so different, it's hard to please everyone, but luckily adding sweetness is one of the easier fixes.

Or at the OL site: https://olympus-labs.com/bloodshr3d-black-magic-edition-1/
Great to have you in, VO!

I completely understand everyone having different taste pallets so you’re not going to please everyone. I thought about adding a little sweetener but the taste is not that bad. It just wasn’t what I was expecting. On the other hand, my wife took a single scoop this morning in 12 ounces of water and really liked the taste!

I went with two scoops again this morning, no Alpha Y, And I can already feel a slight sheen of sweat on my four head as I’m driving to the gym. This is about an hour after dosing. I’ll have a more complete log of today’s session in my next post.

Disclaimer: I also had 1.5g betaine (I dose that both pre/post gym) and 8g CitMal for some added pumps. I don’t think either will affect the Bloodshr3d but want to note those variables.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in on this for sure!
Glad to have you! Picked up some Ar1macare Pro from SSS earlier this week. Looking forward to starting it after these initial impressions of Bloodshr3d!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

I completely understand everyone having different taste pallets so you’re not going to please everyone. I thought about adding a little sweetener but the taste is not that bad. It just wasn’t what I was expecting. On the other hand, my wife took a single scoop this morning in 12 ounces of water and really liked the taste!

I went with two scoops again this morning, no Alpha Y, And I can already feel a slight sheen of sweat on my four head as I’m driving to the gym. This is about an hour after dosing. I’ll have a more complete log of today’s session in my next post.

Disclaimer: I also had 1.5g betaine (I dose that both pre/post gym) and 8g CitMal for some added pumps. I don’t think either will affect the Bloodshr3d but want to note those variables.
Did you mix the CitMal with the BS on your first morning? Haha, that will definitely make it more tart! Assuming you didn't (since you were only doing light body weight), try mixing 2 scoops with around 16 oz of water. That's what I did with bombsicle and it wasn't tart. Although some people don't like using that much water for a pwo.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah those are fine additions, shouldn't effect anything in Bloodshr3d.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you mix the CitMal with the BS on your first morning? Haha, that will definitely make it more tart! Assuming you didn't (since you were only doing light body weight), try mixing 2 scoops with around 16 oz of water. That's what I did with bombsicle and it wasn't tart. Although some people don't like using that much water for a pwo.
LOL, I did not mix the CitMal in. I have been known to do that with EAAs when the flavor needs to be punched up a bit though! 16oz of water does tone the Bloodshr3d down a good bit.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to have missed a couple days. Busy weekend.
Let's play catch up.

Day 2--BS Black Magic
Had 2 scoops, the betaine/CitMal combo and 20 minutes or so later a .25 cup of rolled oats and a scoop of protein. The effects at the gym were what I've come to expect from the BloodShr3d name=focused, energetic, and sweaty! I was a little concerned about the formula change but I knew the Gods at Olympus wouldn't let the Demigods down! So far, I'm very impressed with the reformulation. And the plus is that Mrs Jalf enjoys it too! The original formula (both RAW and WAR) made her itch and tingle. No problems like that with Black Magic

Next update will be OG RAW formula

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You ever run this stacked with the Alpha - Y? Very curious about making this combo myself

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
That GBB at 50mg is guaranteed to get you sweating!!

Finally grabbing this to try after my radiates gone. Although, no alpha Y is a huge plus for me. I will, however, be adding SNS higenamine to it!

nebneb

Awards
Ordered OL Bloodshr3d Special edition with some GW-501516 , purely looking to drop some stubborn fat.

Was very cautious about 1st dose of Bloodshr3d took 1scoop and found this too strong (to zoned in) so today took half a scoop AM and half scoop at lunch and worked a treat for appetite suppression.

Will build dose and started the GW-501516 at 20mg Ed.