Superman's MST ZMK Log

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to say a big thank you to MySTeek for choosing me to log MST's lovely ZMK. So just a quick run down on me and what I hope to achieve with ZMK. I'm 26 years old, I've been training since 8th grade (I was trying to get big for high school football), my training has became more and more serious over the last 5 years, I completed in my first bodybuilding show this past April, and I love to speed up my recovery time, as well as, maybe increase dream recall with ZMK. I used to have dreams all the time and remember them now I'm lucky if I remember one a month. I've heard that if you don't get into deep enough sleep than that could be why. Plus I'm sure it might be why I'm not recovering really good at the moment, too. Please feel free to tag some folks who you think might be interested and if you have any questions or recommendations I'm all ears. I just took my first dose at 12PM and currently yawning, so GOODNIGHT and Good Dreams!
1538366570618~2.jpeg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, good to hear. yes sleep is one of the most overlooked things for muscle growth. Your body craves that deep rem state sleep where you sleep all the way through waking up feeling rejuvenated and well rested.

what show did you do this year? you did novice or open bodybuilding?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, good to hear. yes sleep is one of the most overlooked things for muscle growth. Your body craves that deep rem state sleep where you sleep all the way through waking up feeling rejuvenated and well rested.

what show did you do this year? you did novice or open bodybuilding?
I did an NPC show where I took first in true novice and jr bodybuilding in lightweight class (176.5lbs).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this log!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Alright everyone, I woke up feeling the best in a long time. I took it at 12am last night and woke straight up @7am. I feel refreshed, energetic, and recovered! Also, as a huge plus I had a dream and I remembered it after waking. I'm sure this could be placebo, but I had so much natural energy I took one of my low stimulant pre's and had one hell of a leg day. Perhaps I was missing those essential minerals. Even though i eat healthy, i know our food is mostly mass produced and it itself is even malnourished. Let's just hope this continues, if it does this WILL be a staple supplement for me.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty amazing how something like sleep is so vital and how ZMK goes beyond the call of duty.

I forgot to take my usual 4 last night and I woke up at 0430 after hitting the rack at about 2200. Sleep was absolute **** and I couldn't go back to sleep, we had a gi class this morning at 0700 (BJJ) and I'm generally up at 0530-0545 to prep, hydrate and get dialed in before I walk over to the academy. This morning, I was groggy, and my body ached. My ability to grip collars, sleeves and pants was reduced slightly and my ability to push out of holds and controls was reduced.

It's the little things that can be profound. I know I've said it over and over again but ZMK is absolutely vital in my daily regiment.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty amazing how something like sleep is so vital and how ZMK goes beyond the call of duty.

I forgot to take my usual 4 last night and I woke up at 0430 after hitting the rack at about 2200. Sleep was absolute **** and I couldn't go back to sleep, we had a gi class this morning at 0700 (BJJ) and I'm generally up at 0530-0545 to prep, hydrate and get dialed in before I walk over to the academy. This morning, I was groggy, and my body ached. My ability to grip collars, sleeves and pants was reduced slightly and my ability to push out of holds and controls was reduced.

It's the little things that can be profound. I know I've said it over and over again but ZMK is absolutely vital in my daily regiment.
Yes it is. It's crazy to think I could have had this in my staples all this time. All the gains I've missed out on haha. When i started comparing ZMK to other ZMA products i notice just how polished and well rounded it is. Plus I like their use of P-5-P and all Krebs, so you know it's maximum absorption.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello my dude

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the show on the road! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you have some background with Lucid Dreaming. You a fan?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the show on the road! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you have some background with Lucid Dreaming. You a fan?
Huge fan haha. I feel that if I do dream I feel much more recovered, coincidence I think not.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Alright guys and gals, I took my dose around 12:30am last night was laying there reading posts on AM and looked at the clock at 12:47am then I was out cold! Second night of use, second dream recall in a row!! Let's see if we can continue this. I don't actually remember the last time I recalled two dreams back to back. Thank you ZMK! I woke up at a little before 8, again immediately fully awake. Not groggy or weak feeling. One thing I have noticed is that I must drink a full glass of water with the pills at night or I wake up parched/dehydrated. I do urinate quite a bit more in the mornings than before and I usually drink a glass of water before bed. Today was arm day! I felt amazing, my muscle contractions were much much harder. One more thing, this dream was extremely vivid. I almost thought it was real. Alright everyone, have a great day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, I went to bed thinking of a young Christy canyon in hopes of a fantasy dream-nada!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Alright guys and gals, I took my dose around 12:30am last night was laying there reading posts on AM and looked at the clock at 12:47am then I was out cold! Second night of use, second dream recall in a row!! Let's see if we can continue this. I don't actually remember the last time I recalled two dreams back to back. Thank you ZMK! I woke up at a little before 8, again immediately fully awake. Not groggy or weak feeling. One thing I have noticed is that I must drink a full glass of water with the pills at night or I wake up parched/dehydrated. I do urinate quite a bit more in the mornings than before and I usually drink a glass of water before bed. Today was arm day! I felt amazing, my muscle contractions were much much harder. One more thing, this dream was extremely vivid. I almost thought it was real. Alright everyone, have a great day!
And to think you're only on day 3!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I know! I can't wait to take my dose tonight lol. I am now looking forward to bedtime.
A scary side effect for me personally was a difficulty differentiating dream memories from waking memories. Usually, dream memories are far more abstract and fragmented than waking memories. So differentiation isn't a problem. Because ZMK is so effective in what it does, I am forced to analyze my dreams upon waking so I can confirm and compartmentalize what my subconscious usually does for me when not on ZMK. The con is an added brain task. The pro is a forced self-evaluation and more mindfulness training. ZMK logs are always my favorite to follow for this reason.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
A scary side effect for me personally was a difficulty differentiating dream memories from waking memories. Usually, dream memories are far more abstract and fragmented than waking memories. So differentiation isn't a problem. Because ZMK is so effective in what it does, I am forced to analyze my dreams upon waking so I can confirm and compartmentalize what my subconscious usually does for me when not on ZMK. The con is an added brain task. The pro is a forced self-evaluation and more mindfulness training. ZMK logs are always my favorite to follow for this reason.
Oh wow, that's awesome I never even thought of that.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

I tell y'all what, this ZMK is truly amazing another night down and another dream, too. The dreams haven't been weird, yet. They have been pretty normal actually. I felt terrific even on only 5 and a half hours of sleep. I stayed up playing xbox last night until 2 then had to open this morning at work. I had some great energy today while at work, so that's a big plus. Usually I start getting tired around 3, but not today. It's just crazy how much sleep really does truly help even us that know to get plenty of it and to eat right. I had an insane pump for shoulders tonight. Strength and muscle contraction was up quite a bit. We are only three days in folks, let's see what the next 27 have to offer.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear your experience good results on ZMK. Yes sleep is so overlooked by so many people. If people would make sure they get 7-8 hours of great sleep life would be better for them obviously

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Who would have thought listening to our physiological impulses would lead us to somewhere?! :D

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't had the difficulty with the memory differentiation yet. I have experience with different levels of consciousness so it comes quickly. It definitely does induce realistic dreams that cue some mental exercise.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

So that night I didn't have a dream, but the sleep was amazing. I killed chest with my brother and had energy all day.

Day 5

So last night I popped 4 pills at midnight and before I hit my pillow I was out. These dreams keep getting more and more realistic. It's hard to differentiate sometimes. As for the workout, my brother and me destroyed back. It was a lot of controlled reps with extra emphasis on squeezing/ contracting every back muscle I could. I had such an incredible pump and felt stronger, too.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its amazing what great sleep does to our mind and body. Sleep is so overlooked.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

So last night I took my ZMK and fell quick asleep. I had a dream so real I had to question the people around what I actually did yesterday haha. The past two nights my dreams have been very similar to the day before. It's a little freaky just how similar. I think that is why I didn't think I had a dream on day 4 or whichever one it was haha. But onward and forward. The quality of rest I am getting seems to even impact the quality of food I'm eating. My diet gets better and better the longer I'm on ZMK. Recover is still good and I don't ache as much either. All in all, I'm loving this product and look forward to taking it every night.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic updates, man! Your results seem consistent with my own!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Had really good sleep last night until I had one of those very short nightmares. I ended up screaming for help in my dream, as well as, outloud. It was pretty frightening, but it happens. Again I must say these dreams are scary realistic. I love dreaming again finally. This weekend I took a break from the gym, so I should be nice and refreshed for heavy leg day Monday. Still have plenty of energy all day long.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

Had really good sleep last night until I had one of those very short nightmares. I ended up screaming for help in my dream, as well as, outloud. It was pretty frightening, but it happens. Again I must say these dreams are scary realistic. I love dreaming again finally. This weekend I took a break from the gym, so I should be nice and refreshed for heavy leg day Monday. Still have plenty of energy all day long.
Eek, Night terrors. Ive had them before. Thankfully havent had them in a while.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

I got some solid sleep, but I had to open the store. After work I was pooped and crashed on the couch for two hours then hit the gym with the brother. We hit arms instead of legs. We still punished them good though just didn't have the energy for legs that night.

Day 9

I can't say it enough this stuff really gives you some deep restful sleep. The dreams are still geared toward what I seemed to do the day before with usually a few things that hint the difference from reality. It is tricky haha. My brain gets a nice workout from it. Leg day was great! I didn't go crazy heavy, but pumped up the volume and intensity. I had some great separation in my quads which could be due to minerals balancing body fluids. Or am I giving this ZMK to much credit?

Today's update will come after work.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Oh my goodness I got some crazy deep sleep last night. I had a nice puddle of drool on my pillow haha, but hey I felt like a baby this morning. So refreshed even got up at 8 unlike my normal 9 or 10. I went this morning and destroyed my chest. Started off with sets of incline DB press, wide grip hammer strength press, flat bench press, and then some landline DB presses, as well as, some DB flyes. Overall I feel great still now I'm not going to lie my legs are pretty sore from leg day, but that's too be expected when you push the muscles so hard.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

I got some solid sleep, but I had to open the store. After work I was pooped and crashed on the couch for two hours then hit the gym with the brother. We hit arms instead of legs. We still punished them good though just didn't have the energy for legs that night.

Day 9

I can't say it enough this stuff really gives you some deep restful sleep. The dreams are still geared toward what I seemed to do the day before with usually a few things that hint the difference from reality. It is tricky haha. My brain gets a nice workout from it. Leg day was great! I didn't go crazy heavy, but pumped up the volume and intensity. I had some great separation in my quads which could be due to minerals balancing body fluids. Or am I giving this ZMK to much credit?

Today's update will come after work.
I dont think so. It seems to treat me really good for sleep. Just getting top quality sleep ingredients found in ZMK is a nice peace of mind.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'll post the past days in the am after the gym. Just got so busy this weekend and slipped my mind.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 11-14

I must say the sleep doesn't get any better than this. I continue to have dreams and feel better everyday. Every ZMA to me just doesn't compare. My strength has came up almost every single day in the gym as well. Recovery time is down to only 1 day of being sore even when I straight up destroy myself in the gym. I know my diet is the most to account for leaning out, but getting this much better sleep has to help too! I'll probably start tracking my gym sessions to post on here. Let me know if you have any questions?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I'm so glad this is working so well for you! The realistic dreams truly are amazing!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are though sometimes tricky lol
I'll be honest. I've had a few unpleasant dreams under the influence of the ZMK but they pale in comparison to the rest. We all have demons that dwell within us. Zmk is doing a nice cellular scrub and is bound to find some dirt lol.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest. I've had a few unpleasant dreams under the influence of the ZMK but they pale in comparison to the rest. We all have demons that dwell within us. Zmk is doing a nice cellular scrub and is bound to find some dirt lol.
Yes, very much so. It will be a supplement I continue to run after this.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 15-16

I don't understand how my sleep continues to be this great! If you haven't gave this a product a shot you should. My energy levels continue to grow, as well as, just well-being. If you need more rest/ recovery this is the ticket. Workouts have been stellar, too.

Day 17

So this morning I woke up and weighed myself. The last three or four days my weight has stabilized. I wonder if this has anything to do with the ZMK. The only reason I say this is because I have been eating about the same macros for about two months and I usually fluctuated about 3 to 4 pounds from day to day. I always consume the same amount of water too, so? Hmm.. idk. Anyways today was arm day! Muscle contraction and muscle pumps were intense. I drank a scoop of Ape**** and added a scoop of NOxygen! Awesome combo. My dreams are still existant, but just kind of normal.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15-16

I don't understand how my sleep continues to be this great! If you haven't gave this a product a shot you should. My energy levels continue to grow, as well as, just well-being. If you need more rest/ recovery this is the ticket. Workouts have been stellar, too.

Day 17

So this morning I woke up and weighed myself. The last three or four days my weight has stabilized. I wonder if this has anything to do with the ZMK. The only reason I say this is because I have been eating about the same macros for about two months and I usually fluctuated about 3 to 4 pounds from day to day. I always consume the same amount of water too, so? Hmm.. idk. Anyways today was arm day! Muscle contraction and muscle pumps were intense. I drank a scoop of Ape**** and added a scoop of NOxygen! Awesome combo. My dreams are still existant, but just kind of normal.
Better sleep equals lower cortisol , which higher levels of cortisol are a bog factor for fat gain and water retention. Good sleep helps just about everything.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Sleep heavy last night. Girlfriend got up at 6 to leave and I don't even think I came out of dreaming haha. Woke up around 7:30 and got prepared for the gym, Leg day!

Today's workout was powered by Kraken and NOxygen. We started off with some stretching. Then straight to hack squats ATG.

Hack Squats - BWx20, BWx15, 50x12, 90x12, 90x10, 140x10, and 140x8

Seated Calf Raise - 25x25, 45x25, 45x25, 70x25, 70x25

Single Leg Box Step-ups Superset w/DB Front Squats - BWx20 & BWx15, BWx15 & 20x12, 70x12 & 80x10, and 80x10 & 100x8

Lying Leg Curl - 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 90x10, and 110x8

Leg Extension - 90x12, 130x12, and 170x10

Overall great workout and sleep last night!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Do you get any added sleep on the weekends? Curious if that has a compound effect with your ZMK.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Do you get any added sleep on the weekends? Curious if that has a compound effect with your ZMK.
Yes I do actually. Maybe an hour to hour an a half more sleep on the weekend compared to thru the week.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys and gals, so over the last few days my sleep has still been fantastic. I honestly had no idea how great of sleep I had been missing out on. A lady came in to work today and even commented on how I looked so well rested and just overall healthier. I was shocked that the sleep I have been getting has made everyday better than the last. This log has been a blessing in disguise. My strength has increased, muscle hardening has increased, and overall I have leaned out a bit more. I can safely say this product has done it's job and more.