Getting A Millennium of Sleep with ZMK

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks @%1; and Millennium Sport Technologies, for choosing me for this opportunity to log my experience with ZMK. For those of you who know nothing about the product, here's the description from MST's website.

MZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.

I'm very interested to see how well this product works, as I've been suffering from lately from a lack of sleep. My application post in the original promo thread sums up the who and why of my use of this product.
I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

I'll start dosing tonight, and give it a couple of days before I update. In the meantime, I'd appreciate any questions that may help you understand my usage of the product, as well as any suggestions of things you'd like to see in this log.