3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off id like to give a huge thanks to Performax, AntM1564 and R1balla for allowing me to give FitMax a go.

A little bit about me:
I am 30 years old and I have been training since I was about 12. I have always been very active in sports and this continued on with me joining the Marines at the age of 21. Did the Marine thing for 5 years where I truly hit my stride with my physique and training. I got out and I now work for Mars Wrigley Confectionery as a Territory Sales Manager. Needless to say I walk a ton most days so having energy is a must!

Current diet looks like this a majority of days:

Fats: 75-80gms
Carbs: 125-130gms
Protein: 220-225gms

With total calories being around 2100.

Training is currently John Meadows Gamma Bomb so I train 5 days a week with about 15 minutes of cardio after.

Ill be logging how I feel energy wise, mood, how I feel,how much I sweat, any weight loss and also hunger suppression.

Goals: Looking to lose fat but if I am able to get a little recomp out of this run ill be happy.

Previous stimulant/fatburner experience: You name it I have probably tried it!

I chose the pink lemonade flavor and cracked the bottle open tonight so first day feels and initial impressions coming on the next post.

Thanks again for following and if anyone has questions let me know!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8/16/2018 Day 1:

So I got home from work and opened the box and immediately took 2 scoops and mixed it with about 10 ounces of water. 10 ounces is typically my goto when feeling out a new product.

Flavor:

Initial flavor impression with the 10 ounces was very good, although I feel 12 may be a bit better with the 2 scoops. I was able to drink it down without any issues and although it was tart like lemonades typically are, it wasnt over the top. Very well done on the flavor.

Stimulant effect/mood/energy:

Within about 10 minutes I started to feel an uptick in my energy. I had a very busy second half of the day at work so it had been about 6-7 hours since I had last eaten, so pretty much empty stomach in my opinion. Within 20 minutes, at the most, I am feeling FitMax go to work. The stimulant aspect was very strong but not a nasty feeling, very clean. Euphoria was present and the urge to get things done became apparent.

Workout/cardio:

I workout late at night as it is my only opportunity between work, my kids and college. So I took fitmax around 7:30-8 id say and then an hour later ate my preworkout meal and an hour or so after that began my workout. Tonight was arms and even though Meadows workouts arent ever easy, I dont typically sweat during arms to the degree that I would on a back or leg day. Tonight was definitely different though. Sweat was glistening on my forearms and appeared on my forehead 10 minutes into my workout. Upon completing my workout I hopped on the treadmill for my 15 minutes of uphill cardio. At the end of my cardio session my undershirt was soaked through and I was sweating quite a bit more than usual.

Overall a good first day and first impression. I will typically be using this in the morning on my way to my first store and will really be able to judge energy and appetite suppression.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great first impression. I really enjoy how clean the stim is as well. I was hoping someone would log Orange Mango, however, the Pink Lemonade is really good as well.

Do you provide any stores with the racks, countertop displays, floor displays, or anything for Mars Wrigley? I work for a company that makes retail fixtures. We've probably crossed paths at a tradeshow lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off to a good start. Thank you for your service in the Marines. If you have any questions about FitMax, cubsfan will be your best resource out of us reps. He loves the stuff! I haven't tried FitMax yet.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a very versatile product. I use it all the time as just an energy supplement or the base for a pre-workout (maybe with some bulk citrulline or nitrates). If I know I have no breakfast or a small breakfast because I'm running late, or know I'm not going to eat for a while, FitMax definitely helps me not get hungry or hangry.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great first impression. I really enjoy how clean the stim is as well. I was hoping someone would log Orange Mango, however, the Pink Lemonade is really good as well.

Do you provide any stores with the racks, countertop displays, floor displays, or anything for Mars Wrigley? I work for a company that makes retail fixtures. We've probably crossed paths at a tradeshow lol.
Im just not a mango fan at all lol.

I do sell in displays and racks for different settings within the Walmart channel but they come from our Displays and Equipment team. I have not yet been to a tradeshow though haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making me excited to crack open the pink lemonade myself

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8/17/2018 Day 2:

I took two scoops and put them into a shaker of 12oz of water and drank it on the way to work, completing the drink by about 8:15am. Im going to try 14oz next time.

Thoughts:
Energy was great just like it was yesterday. Very clean yet strong and very much needed considering im not a morning person at all. I noticed that at the 3 hour mark I could still tell FitMax was present.

After about 30 minutes of being at work I noticed I was sweating more than usual. I usually sweat pretty easily if I am lifting boxes and moving candy but I was sweating just walking around. I felt warmer overall even though I am a warmer person in general. My girlfriend calls me her personal furnace lol.

Appetite was also blunted for quite a while and I didnt eat until about 11:45am. Now mind you I am up around 6:30am most days, so for my appetite to be blunted enough without anything else is quite the testament to FitMax.

I ended up hitting legs friday night. Very simple workout, exercise wise, but still left exhausted. Even though I had dosed FitMax much earlier in the day it seemed much easier for me to sweat and had to constantly wipe my forehead to keep sweat from going into my eyes. One thing I will be paying attention to is my recovery on FitMax since it has a nice hefty dose LCLT.

A couple notes that dont pertain to the FitMax. My left knee was very achey, not sure what that was all about but started some joint support. I also felt a small twinge or pull in my right hammy which then felt tight the rest of the workout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8/18/2018 Day 3:

Today I decided I was going to split the dose 1 scoop and 1 scoop. I mixed the single scoop in about 8 oz of water. The tartness was definitely still there but the flavor was still very good.

The energy was still prevalent, although not as strong of course but it was still very clean and for most would be more than enough IMO.

The girlfriend and I decided we would go to Bob Evans for a nice breakfast and splurge on a cheat as we hadnt done that in a while. Definitely needed that! I was so full though and it took everything in me to down a shake and a power crunch bar later that evening.

I took my other scoop prior to the workout and hit my pump day according to my training plan. Energy was just right, not too much but enough to keep me driving through my workout. The amount of sweat was almost unbearable. My shirt was soaked and my arms looked like I just exited the shower.

My legs were sore but nothing unbearable and my hammy seems fine. Ill keep an eye on it along with my recovery.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you would like the flavor! It’s nice to see you play around with dosage and the timing. Nice work so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8/19/2018 Day 4:

Today I kept with the 1 and 1 dosing. Being that sundays are my rest days and days I do a majority of my school work I didnt go for the 2 scoop morning dose. Still really enjoying the flavor. I added more water this time, about 10 ounces and I really think this is the sweet spot for me.

Energy was perfect and allowed me to think clearly without being too zoned in, which sometimes can make it difficult for me to think clearly as I get sort of scatter brained. This hasn’t happened with the two scoops either but wanted to note it.

One thing to note is FitMax makes me sweat, even at one scoop. I had the fan going and I was still warmer than I normally am.

I ended up giving my girlfriend a scoop as she was asking questions about it and she enjoyed it. Gave her a nice boost in energy and she enjoyed the pink lemonade flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
8/19/2018 Day 4:

Today I kept with the 1 and 1 dosing. Being that sundays are my rest days and days I do a majority of my school work I didnt go for the 2 scoop morning dose. Still really enjoying the flavor. I added more water this time, about 10 ounces and I really think this is the sweet spot for me.

Energy was perfect and allowed me to think clearly without being too zoned in, which sometimes can make it difficult for me to think clearly as I get sort of scatter brained. This hasn’t happened with the two scoops either but wanted to note it.

One thing to note is FitMax makes me sweat, even at one scoop. I had the fan going and I was still warmer than I normally am.

I ended up giving my girlfriend a scoop as she was asking questions about it and she enjoyed it. Gave her a nice boost in energy and she enjoyed the pink lemonade flavor.
nice to see you still around!!!

heard some good things about fitmax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/19/2018 Day 4:

Solid early review my man! Sounds like it’s working as expected for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 8/20/2018

I dosed it at 2 scoops in the morning on the way to work. I love how versatile this product is. I can dose it at 2 scoops if I want a nick kick in the butt or I can do 1 and 1 if I decide to keep the energy rolling for a good portion of the day.

One thing to note is that the first several days it really blunted my appetite, today id say the effectiveness of that was cut in half. Now this for me is quite normal. My body seems to adjust to this type of thing insanely quick

One thing that has not changed is the sweating. The amount of sweat I produce on this stuff is insane. Im constantly drinking water, more than I usually am, in order to stay hydrated.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 8/20/2018

I dosed it at 2 scoops in the morning on the way to work. I love how versatile this product is. I can dose it at 2 scoops if I want a nick kick in the butt or I can do 1 and 1 if I decide to keep the energy rolling for a good portion of the day.

One thing to note is that the first several days it really blunted my appetite, today id say the effectiveness of that was cut in half. Now this for me is quite normal. My body seems to adjust to this type of thing insanely quick

One thing that has not changed is the sweating. The amount of sweat I produce on this stuff is insane. Im constantly drinking water, more than I usually am, in order to stay hydrated.
Do you notice increased body temp with the sweating? FitMax really heats me up, more so than OG Alphamine even did (waits for hate)

Also, on the appetite suppression. Do you think it was less due to not splitting the dose out?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice increased body temp with the sweating? FitMax really heats me up, more so than OG Alphamine even did (waits for hate)

Also, on the appetite suppression. Do you think it was less due to not splitting the dose out?
Oh absolutely. I am already pretty warm body temp wise and this definitely increases it. Alphamine never made me heat up like FitMax does.

I dont think so honestly. Even when I used to take ephedra or dmaa or anything similar to that, the same thing happened. First 3-4 days my appetite would be nil, then after that its like my body freaked out that It wasnt hungry and would increase hunger. My hunger so far is still lowered, just not like it was.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6-10 8/26/2018

I continue to dose either 2 scoops first thing or 1 and 1 depending on my needs for the day. Both have there place and both are effective. The sweating is still higher than usual and it takes no effort to turn on the perspiration.

My girlfriend asked for another scoop so she seems to enjoy it. Had to tell her that was enough and my generosity was running out! Lol

Appetite is still about the same, so after I take FitMax and for about 4 hours after it is about half of what it typically would be. This to me is a win.

One thing I noticed at about day 4-5 but wanted to wait a bit to comment on is my recovery. The LCLT has seemed to really assist me in this area. Most people know how brutal a Meadows leg day is and I was positive this week was going to do me in with the Bulgarians drop set of death. To my surprise I was able to walk the next day. The soreness was present but nowhere near the degree I assumed it would be given how I felt after the workout and the second day the soreness was gone. Nothing else has changed outside of adding in the FitMax so I am confident the LCLT has had a positive impact on that. I remember when I was in the Marines and running a bunch and working out 6 days a week LCLT really allowed my recovery to go to new levels.

Weight has remained relatively the same over the last 10 days but based on how I look visually I am slightly leaning out. This has been confirmed by my girlfriend as well who has noticed my love handle area and lower back are leaning out which I couldnt be happier about.

Super happy with FitMax thus far and again I appreciate you guys allowing me the opportunity to test FitMax.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6-10 8/26/2018

I continue to dose either 2 scoops first thing or 1 and 1 depending on my needs for the day. Both have there place and both are effective. The sweating is still higher than usual and it takes no effort to turn on the perspiration.

My girlfriend asked for another scoop so she seems to enjoy it. Had to tell her that was enough and my generosity was running out! Lol

Appetite is still about the same, so after I take FitMax and for about 4 hours after it is about half of what it typically would be. This to me is a win.

One thing I noticed at about day 4-5 but wanted to wait a bit to comment on is my recovery. The LCLT has seemed to really assist me in this area. Most people know how brutal a Meadows leg day is and I was positive this week was going to do me in with the Bulgarians drop set of death. To my surprise I was able to walk the next day. The soreness was present but nowhere near the degree I assumed it would be given how I felt after the workout and the second day the soreness was gone. Nothing else has changed outside of adding in the FitMax so I am confident the LCLT has had a positive impact on that. I remember when I was in the Marines and running a bunch and working out 6 days a week LCLT really allowed my recovery to go to new levels.

Weight has remained relatively the same over the last 10 days but based on how I look visually I am slightly leaning out. This has been confirmed by my girlfriend as well who has noticed my love handle area and lower back are leaning out which I couldnt be happier about.

Super happy with FitMax thus far and again I appreciate you guys allowing me the opportunity to test FitMax.
Glad to see you're enjoying it. LCLT definitely helps with recovery, and the other ingredients like rhodiola and choline can help performance any time, cut or not. I often use it even when I'm not cutting, as either an energy drink or the base of a pre-workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You stim junkies are making want to stack fitmax in the morning with hypermax pre workout lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You stim junkies are making want to stack fitmax in the morning with hypermax pre workout lol
As long as they're not at the same time, it's doable. I'd only take 1 scoop of FitMax in the morning if I was going to take a full serving of HyperMax later, but I'd probably be lying if I said I didn't do 2 scoops of FitMax and a full serving of HyperMax on the same day (but at different times in the day of course).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as they're not at the same time, it's doable. I'd only take 1 scoop of FitMax in the morning if I was going to take a full serving of HyperMax later, but I'd probably be lying if I said I didn't do 2 scoops of FitMax and a full serving of HyperMax on the same day (but at different times in the day of course).
Of course.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13 8/29/2018

Still really enjoying my run. I dosed FitMax at 1 and 1 today.

I am attempting to post a picture to show the amount of sweat FitMax causes but its stating it is having some issues. Regardless, the amount of sweat that leaves my body is incredible. I have no idea how I am not constantly dehydrated. Granted I drink a ton of water but still. My girlfriend cant believe how much I sweat either. Whether its 10 minutes on the treadmill or a heavy back workout, it just drenches both of my shirts.

The recovery aspect is nice as well. Havnt been sore at all lately, outside of my calves but I hadnt seriously worked those bad boys in years so it was to be expected.

Diet is still on point and going well. Still currently hovering around 205 morning weight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 9/6/2018

Days are super busy in candy land right now! Building all kinds of displays and lifting lots of candy boxes.

Everything is going well with FitMax. I am rocking with the 1 and 1 most days. Gives me enough energy to be motivated and move with speed. I am still sweating a ton. To give you guys a bit of an idea, the straps on my work backpack get soaked through where they are actually wet. Its insane.

I also enjoy dosing a scoop preworkout as my second dose of the day. The energy isnt over the top to where I feel sick, its the perfect amount.

Im also pretty positive my gf is skimming scoops! I have to watch her like a hawk around ny FitMax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is weight still staying the same? I did 8 weeks and dropped quite a bit. Been off 3 or so weeks, and I've stalled out. About to start FitMax and AlphaMax up again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is weight still staying the same? I did 8 weeks and dropped quite a bit. Been off 3 or so weeks, and I've stalled out. About to start FitMax and AlphaMax up again.
Weight is staying the same BUT I have gotten leaner since starting. I am eating right around my maintenance calories with a little cardio thrown in. It has been working beautifully.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24 9/9/2018

Everything is still going well. The sweating remains constant and weight has remained the same although I am slowly leaning up. This run has been super productive and I couldn’t be happier. Ive never been one to really be able to recomp as I usually gain more fat than id like but FitMax has done an amazing job at actually leaning me up, even on days where my diet isnt the absolute best.

You guys have a real winner with this product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight is staying the same BUT I have gotten leaner since starting. I am eating right around my maintenance calories with a little cardio thrown in. It has been working beautifully.
I love when that happens!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review:

Again a big thanks for the opportunity to give fitmax a go as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I really dig the powdered burners as the dose is highly customizable and Fitmax is no different. After a couple of weeks of messing with the dose I decided to stick with the 1 and 1 as this seemed to fit me better. 2 in the morning was nice if I really needed a good kick.

The energy boost from 1 scoop was perfect for me. Got my mind engaged, increased my energy and got me moving.

The sweat that I produced was out of control at times but thats a good thing! The appetite suppression was also really good. I know I mentioned in the beginning that the appetite suppression dwindled a bit but it stayed consistent after that and was generally very good.

I think the best aspect was my ability to recomp with this product. I mentioned it a couple times and this is ultimately what stands out to me. Ive never been able to eat 2,000+ calories and lose fat, ever....until this run.

I think thats pretty much it. Thanks again to those who made this possible!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just made a review thread. Once it is up, one of the reps will link it.