Big Red goes HYPER MAX

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tapatalk_1534454369822.jpeg

Got my tub of Hyper Max in the mail today. Took my first dose and will be training in a little while.

First impression it kicks in quickly and already feeling more focused.
Will update later how the workout went.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
THURSDAY WORKOUT
BENT ROW 4X10/8/6/4X135/190/210/230 90 SEC REST
DB SUPPORT ROW 4X10X40 35 SEC REST
SNATCH SHRUG REST PAUSE 3X8/4/2X315
RDL 3X8/6/4X230/250/260 90 SEC REST
LEG CURLS REST PAUSE 3X8/4/4X80
1 LEG CALF PRESS REST PAUSE 3X8/4/3X200 WITH BANDS
DONKEY CALF RAISE 4X10XBW 35 SEC REST

Took my first dose of HYPER MAX and it did not disappoint, as I said in my first pose it kicks in quick with and you feel more focused. Stayed with a good clean energy with no crash. Even had a great nights sleep.
Went through my workout with no problem and got a good back pump.

Look forward to seeing how it treats me over the next 4 weeks.

I took my first dose straight to the dome but the flavor seems good which is Orange Mango. I will mix it and drink it today to get the full effect.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good so far. Have you used any PWO with EJ before?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking good so far. Have you used any PWO with EJ before?
No I haven't but seems to be legit from the feeling I got with that first dose.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No training this weekend but did finish up last week with an arm session.
Another good workout with clean energy, focus and pump with HYPER MAX.

I mixed it in water and drank it this time. Flavor itself is good but there does seem to be a strong taste from one of the supplements in it. Only thing I can compare it to is when I used some unflavored BCAA's years ago.

Will be training some Chest and Back today.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m in! Surprised you started with 1 full scoop lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m in! Surprised you started with 1 full scoop lol
I do well with stims so went whole hog lol
Had another good workout yesterday.
Loving the energy it gives me without any jitters

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do well with stims so went whole hog lol
Had another good workout yesterday.
Loving the energy it gives me without any jitters
When do you feel the onset? For me, HyperMax comes on slowly but that’s what I like about it. Then again, I’m not dosing at a full scoop. Curious to hear what you think.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When do you feel the onset? For me, HyperMax comes on slowly but that’s what I like about it. Then again, I’m not dosing at a full scoop. Curious to hear what you think.
I can feel the effects within a few minutes but like you said it comes slowly. It doesn't just slam you with energy right away. I am sure that is why there are no jitters.
Also I am finding that strong taste I had in the beginning doesn't seem to be as strong now that I have taken it for a few days.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I definitely noticed a STRONG taste with my Hypermax as well. The effects of the PWO are amazing but the off taste really made it hard to drink.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea that one was rough, we actually discontinued that flavor and was replaced by Orange Mango which is MUCH better!
I'll have to take a look! It's definitely one of my favorite PWO's effect wise so I don't mind giving it a second run at it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to take a look! It's definitely one of my favorite PWO's effect wise so I don't mind giving it a second run at it!
Were working on new and improved flavors!

Strawberry Kiwi is pretty darn good as well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely noticed a STRONG taste with my Hypermax as well. The effects of the PWO are amazing but the off taste really made it hard to drink.
Even with the new flavors? Just add a little more water!

Edit: just saw your responses above.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going on a week in and really enjoying the energy and focus of my workouts. Also increased my volume and didn't have any issues with getting through my workout.
Really like that it doesn't mess with me going to bed even though I train late afternoon.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took the weekend off from training but did hit a dose of HYPER MAX on Saturday afternoon to give me a little boost after doing some home improvements. Taste is definitely growing on me more and enjoying the clean energy and focus.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How would you rate the flavor out of 10 after having it for a while
7 out of 10. Still has some of that supplement taste that is strong but not as bad and enjoy the effects of it so that makes it better

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Digging the log so far man. Quick story on hypermax- one Friday night after work my wife wanted me to stay up and watch a movie with her. I was dead tired. I told her to give me 1/4 scoop of hyper max. Well she gave me almost a full scoop. Took it at 930pm. Didn’t sleep till 4am hahaha I’m very sensitive to stims though. I don’t drink coffee. My only dose of them is on the weekends with hypermax :)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Digging the log so far man. Quick story on hypermax- one Friday night after work my wife wanted me to stay up and watch a movie with her. I was dead tired. I told her to give me 1/4 scoop of hyper max. Well she gave me almost a full scoop. Took it at 930pm. Didn’t sleep till 4am hahaha I’m very sensitive to stims though. I don’t drink coffee. My only dose of them is on the weekends with hypermax :)
Yeah I can take a full scoop at 4pm and still sleep like a baby. But I tolerate stims very well.
Another solid training session on HYPER MAX with increased volume and still had energy to do more if I wanted.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I can take a full scoop at 4pm and still sleep like a baby. But I tolerate stims very well.
Another solid training session on HYPER MAX with increased volume and still had energy to do more if I wanted.
Thats awesome man! I wish I could take mine during the week. I stick to vasomax + intramax. It’s good but I’m so tired after work that I need a stim. I may try a 1/4 scoop and see how I sleep with that.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Energy is still going grate with HYPER MAX! Like how it comes on slowly for me and doesn't just slam me with that stim feeling. Works in slowly and pushes me through my entire workout.
Hit a solid Shoulder and Tricep session yesterday. Have to like getting through a hard workout and still feel like you can do a little more.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides the energy and focus, how is the rest of formula treating you?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just realized after looking at the container good I was sent STIM MAX and not HYPER MAX.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20180903_100722.jpeg

Killer pump hitting chest, delts and Tris.
Really felt the effects of Stim Max today. Off work so took it in the morning after just a protein shake for breakfast.
Has me sweating like crazy. Workout was intense :)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still crushing every workout with STIM MAX! No issues with pushing more volume each workout and feeling great after training

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20180907_174658.jpeg

Killed another workout with Stim Max! Feeling pumped and ready for more

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice pics man!!!!
Thanks! Feeling nice and swole lol
Ready for my dose of STIM MAX this afternoon to crush a killer Chest, Delts and Bis workout. Just have that extra umph during my workouts while using this.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coming to the end in a few days with STIM MAX. Have had some amazing training sessions during the last few weeks. Look forward to keep crushing workouts these last few days:)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be finishing up my tub of STIM MAX and will get a final review out on Monday.
Have had some of my best training this year while using it.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FINAL REVIEW

Well this was suppose to be a HYPER MAX log but was sent STIM MAX so turned into a STIM MAX log lol

Flavor:
Orange Mango
The flavor overall is good but does have a strong supplement type taste on the back end. The more I drank it the less the taste was but was still there.
I would say 3 out of 5

The energy and focus aspect of this supplement really shined through. Had some good intense workouts and never had a drop off. Also no crash and never had a problem with going to bed even when taking it as late as 4pm. Note: I tolerate stims very well
5 out of 5

As a strict pre-workout I feel this would benefit someone like myself who tolerates Higher stim products and for those who don't maybe a smaller dose or when you need a big kick in the pants to power through.

Thanks to AntM1564 and Performax Labs for letting me try and log STIM MAX!