MST Cre02 Log (sponsored)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before I get to all the info, I’d like to thank MySTeek and everyone else at Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me this opportunity. I think I will have an interesting experience since every other creatine product out there has done nothing for me.
I was surprised when I unboxed the product because they were generous enough to give me two bottles of cre02, instead of the 1 I was expecting. I also had 7 sample packs of zmk.

Before stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 188.5
Bench: 315
Arm measurement: 16.75

Training split:
Push/pull/legs (hypertrophy and strength days)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here’s a picture of the product
IMG_3089.JPG

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1 was my pull day, so back, biceps, traps. My workout was great, despite training later at night (generally my nighttime lifts are awul). Endurance was great, which says a lot since it was nighttime lol. Obviously I can’t directly say its from the cre02 since I just started it, though. But so far I am pretty impressed. The packaging/bottle is pretty unique. The tablets are a fair size, but not hard to swallow due to their coating.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this! Like your profile pic! Photo of Rich Piana right?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
That's a good looking package! Enjoy high quality, my friend! ;)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was day 4, which was another pull day for me. My workout was pretty good, weight moved fine. I have been feeling more filled out lately, despite my diet staying the same. So maybe the cre02 is starting to have some effects.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6 was a push hypertrophy day for me. I had a really good workout; endurance was definitely not an issue throughout the workout. Strength seems about the same, but I do notice that I feel a bit more full throughout the day.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What's the word, man?! Tell us what Cre02 is doing (if anything).

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Guru! How is it going? Excited to hear of your results!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mr. Guru! How is it going? Excited to hear of your results!
Its been going great. Haven’t been updating too much lately because I’ve been overwhelmed with school and work. Bodyweight is maybe up a pound or two. I’ll definitely update more these next few days since I wont be as busy.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Its been going great. Haven’t been updating too much lately because I’ve been overwhelmed with school and work. Bodyweight is maybe up a pound or two. I’ll definitely update more these next few days since I wont be as busy.
We would appreciate an update once every 2-3 days if you could please. I am very eager for your feedback!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was a pull day for me. My workout went really good, which actually surprised me because I was expecting it to go bad. My endurance was great, with the weight moving pretty good. I was in the gym for a good 2 and a half hours before I left. Hopefully I can continue to get good sessions in like this.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Today was a pull day for me. My workout went really good, which actually surprised me because I was expecting it to go bad. My endurance was great, with the weight moving pretty good. I was in the gym for a good 2 and a half hours before I left. Hopefully I can continue to get good sessions in like this.
Thank you for the update! Any measurable factors to compare to? Are reps going up? Is the weight going up? Any changes in o2 utilization? How is body comp? Any other notable changes, questions, comments, or concerns?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the update! Any measurable factors to compare to? Are reps going up? Is the weight going up? Any changes in o2 utilization? How is body comp? Any other notable changes, questions, comments, or concerns?
Strength and bodyweight seems to be about the same, although my endurance throughout workouts seems better which is definitely a benefit

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday was a push day for me. My workout was one of the best I’ve had in a while. My strength was nothing special that day, but the energy and concentration I had was phenomenal. My pumps were also very good.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was a pull day. I was surprised to have yet another great workout; 2 days in a row haha. The weight today moved easily, with my endurance and aggression through the roof. Hopefully my workouts continue to stay great!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see there is more wind in your sails!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mr Guru, how are things? Any notes to add to your log for anyone watching? Cre02 enthusiasts are idling standing by for your more-than-likely rave review to come.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I forgot to take my cre02 before lifting today, but I hit a pull day. It was the best pull day in a long time. Endurance was too high tbh. I was in the gym for 2 1/2 hours.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to take my cre02 before lifting today, but I hit a pull day. It was the best pull day in a long time. Endurance was too high tbh. I was in the gym for 2 1/2 hours.
That's some high praise! Glad to hear it!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Guru, how are your numbers? Are you recording your workouts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mr. Guru, how are your numbers? Are you recording your workouts?
Strength seems a bit better as of lately, which surprised me because I came off cycle a few months back and was expecting to get weaker. I hit 225 for a set of 16 reps today on the bench. I military pressed 225 for a set of 6 as well (smith machine). I’ve been getting pretty damn sore lately, which could also be from not lifting as frequently.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What was your PCT?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Da¥m!!!! All you muggers are om trt!!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Da¥m!!!! All you muggers are om trt!!!!!
You could self TRT, a years worth of gear is about $350. You would pay for blood. This is pretty comparable to paying for it via insurance.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Guru, any updates?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mr. Guru, any updates?
I’ve been pretty sick the past few days, but I did manage to get a push day in yesterday, which actually turned out pretty well. All the weights seemed to move pretty good, but I did find myself getting more tired towards the end of the workout due to being sick.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. As a comment on your log thus far, I am hoping I can drum out more detail on a regular basis. Generally, a more detailed review is expected at least 3x a week. If you would, please use the following template for future log entries, as it will help others better follow your progress.

Template:

1. Mindset: What is your current mood when writing this review? Are you happy, sad, motivated, etc?

2. Today's workout: Any workouts today? If so, please let us know what you did and how it compares to your previous workout and/or previous session on that body part. Anything notable in this area is worth sharing and of interest to log followers.

3. How does your body feel? Is recovery improving? If so, by how much (relatively)?

4. Additional notes, critiques, comments, concerns, etc.

John Smeton is also a rep that can help if you have any questions or need assistance. I look forward to your future updates!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday was a pull day for me. I’ve been noticing that my lighter sets actually are easier than normal. For instance, sometimes I’ll warm up with a set of 50 on pulldowns with 100lbs, but lately that set of 50 feels noticeably easier. My pumps and strength feel pretty normal, but the endurance on higher rep sets definitely seems better. Recovery wise, I still feel about the same; theres some occasions when I get more sore than usually, but I think that’s from my schedule just being inconsistent lately.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday was another push day for me. The workout was actually pretty good, despite my whole body being all achy from being sick. My strength on bench is still holding around 16 reps for 225, which is good since I’ve been sick haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saturday was a pull day. It didn’t turn out too good, but then again, my body is still overcoming the sickness. Hopefully I can get my schedule back on track tomorrow and start getting more consistent with my training schedule again.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Saturday was a pull day. It didn’t turn out too good, but then again, my body is still overcoming the sickness. Hopefully I can get my schedule back on track tomorrow and start getting more consistent with my training schedule again.
Are you seeing any improvements or issues outside of the gym that you might attribute to Cre02?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you seeing any improvements or issues outside of the gym that you might attribute to Cre02?
Well I have dropped a pound or two while maintaining all my size. Asides from that, most of the benefits are in the gym. I’ll be hitting a push day today, so I’ll give an update after that.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the updates! Glad to hear things have progressed so well!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a pretty good push day yesterday; hit a set of 225x16, worked up to 100lb dumbbells on incline and did a few sets of 225 on military presses. Everything felt pretty good. I am sore af now though lmao. I’ve also noticed that the past two days I’ve been more filled out and even a bit more vascular.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t get that good of a pull day today, but I also quit preworkout, so that’s definitely the issue. Not much to note about todays workout since I was tired the whole time haha

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the update, man! Keep pushing!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday was a leg day for me. I actually had a pretty good leg day despite dropping the preworkout. Pumps were good, strength wasn’t the best, but I haven’t been hitting legs as frequently lately, so that was expected.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overall thoughts: Cre02 is noticeably more effective than typical creatine blends. My endurance on it was better, specifically when doing high rep sets. Strength was good, considering that I maintained my strength following up a cycle of test and tbol a few months back. Fullness was also a bit better, varying on my diet at the time. I was fortunate enough to get two bottles of cre02, and I look forward to using the second bottle in a few months.