Studhorse taking VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula for a ride

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Studhorse taking VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula for a ride

First I want to thank @BUILDFASTFORM for sending me a free tub to log. was waiting for me when I got home.

Wanted to tag some old AM brothers. Sorry the list is kind of old and not updated with alot of my AM brothers. Everyone is welcome!

@Brandinooooo @hairygrandpa @Jebrook @SFreed @Sparkss @thebigt
    @FireTitan @HIT4ME @lifted67 @smith_69 @Tank999 @br1ck_Sh1thouse @mmorso @ryane87
    @Rocket3015 @justhere4comm @angcd3 @blueline438 @habajaba @thorsdad31 @lukehayd
    @BloodManor @heavyiron @BEAST73 @rtmilburn @MrKleen73 @Martyfnemec @TheMyth @MonteRXS @DemntedCowboy @bloodnthunder @love2liftkat @kenpoengineer @Daff
    @jtmass @nubioso

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  30.3 KB
    Name:  back.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  31.4 KB
    Name:  Open.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  27.2 KB

First I like that there is just enough settling that I can get the scoop back in the tub. but not so much that it is half empty.

Day: 1
    Dose: 2 scoops with 12oz cold water 30 min before the gym.
    Taste: The watermelon is very suttle. I like that it's not over powering don't like burping strong flavors at the gym.It's not overly sweet but sweet enough to be tasty!
    Mix ability: I mixed it with a spoon. Very little settled to the bottom.
    Effect: Didn't really notice any improved pumps. but it's day one, and I rarely get a good pump (except in my legs and tri's) doing my current full body workout.

A little about me for those who don't know:
    I’m 55 years old, 5’9” and currently 213lb. been lifting consistently since I was 18.
    Never used juice or pro’s. Thinking about maybe trying MK-677 since I’m getting up there in age.
    I have torn my left Bicep, Have a torn labrum in my left shoulder for almost 3 years now. Slipped 2 disc in my lower back. And have no cartilage left in either ankle (This was not from lifting) needless to say I haven’t been able to do the good old compound lifts for over 15 years and bench for the last 3 years.
    Other supplements: Whole food vitamins, Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, NAC, Psyllium Husk.
    Current Diet: If it has protein in it I eat it. I pretty much eat whatever I want and only track my protein. Avenge 200-235 grams a day. Eat a lot of Chicken / Beef and consume 50-100 grams of protein a day from Whey shakes.
    Currently on my full body workout 3 times a week. Sometimes have time for a bonus day. My Job and Daughter takes a lot of my time until the winter. Winter time is my grow season!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. https://buildfastformula.com/

FINAL REVIEW 30 days

Taste: 5/5 I loved the light watermelon taste.
    Mix ability: 4/5 Mixes pretty good. Recommend 12oz of water some ice and a shaker ball cup. Mix it up and let it set for about 30min then mix it again and you are good to go. No sediment. Mixing with a spoon will work but you have to add a little water at the end to get the left over particles.

Effects: 3/5 fasted. I don’t know of any pump agents that work fasted. This did provide a little better pump than nothing at all. Note: after about 14 straight days its works a little better.

Effects: 5/5 with a teaspoon of sea salt w/ 24oz of water, add some carbs and then the VASOBLITZ. All I can say is WOW! Pumps are insane.

Effects: 4/5 meal about 2 hours before VASOBLITZ. The pumps are pretty damn good.

Notes: after about 14 days the all-day fullness / Pump starts to kick in. you just look good and full all day long! I really liked this about VASOBLITZ.

Your endurance will pick-up in and out of the gym if you know what I mean. Erections were a little better as well.

At dosing 1 scoop a day I would say you get about 5 extra servings in the tub.

I actually gained weight on this. My wife noticed my legs were larger and more cut. (She is the only one that really sees the full leg)!
    •   

3. First!! So excited I made the shoutout list!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

4. In!!!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

5. Subbed
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

6. In since I'll be logging as well!

7. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    First!! So excited I made the shoutout list!!
    Are you kidding girl.

8. In, I have been using this for about 2 weeks now. Great Product !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

9. Looks like all the cool kids are logging this!

In to see if it helps crepey old man skin. (Asking for a friend)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Looks like all the cool kids are logging this!

In to see if it helps crepey old man skin. (Asking for a friend)
    LMAO! hopefully penis hardening like when I was 18!

11. I'm in. Waiting on mine to get to the house. Should be tomorrow.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    First I want to thank @BUILDFASTFORM for sending me a free tub to log. was waiting for me when I got home.

Wanted to tag some old AM brothers. Sorry the list is kind of old and not updated with alot of my AM brothers. Everyone is welcome!

@Brandinooooo @hairygrandpa @Jebrook @SFreed @Sparkss @thebigt
    @FireTitan @HIT4ME @lifted67 @smith_69 @Tank999 @br1ck_Sh1thouse @mmorso @ryane87
    @Rocket3015 @justhere4comm @angcd3 @blueline438 @habajaba @thorsdad31 @lukehayd
    @BloodManor @heavyiron @BEAST73 @rtmilburn @MrKleen73 @Martyfnemec @TheMyth @MonteRXS @DemntedCowboy @bloodnthunder @love2liftkat @kenpoengineer @Daff
    @jtmass @nubioso

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  30.3 KB
    Name:  back.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  31.4 KB
    Name:  Open.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  27.2 KB

First I like that there is just enough settling that I can get the scoop back in the tub. but not so much that it is half empty.

Day: 1
    Dose: 2 scoops with 12oz cold water 30 min before the gym.
    Taste: The watermelon is very suttle. I like that it's not over powering don't like burping strong flavors at the gym.It's not overly sweet but sweet enough to be tasty!
    Mix ability: I mixed it with a spoon. Very little settled to the bottom.
    Effect: Didn't really notice any improved pumps. but it's day one, and I rarely get a good pump (except in my legs and tri's) doing my current full body workout.

A little about me for those who don't know:
    I’m 55 years old, 5’9” and currently 213lb. been lifting consistently since I was 18.
    Never used juice or pro’s. Thinking about maybe trying MK-677 since I’m getting up there in age.
    I have torn my left Bicep, Have a torn labrum in my left shoulder for almost 3 years now. Slipped 2 disc in my lower back. And have no cartilage left in either ankle (This was not from lifting) needless to say I haven’t been able to do the good old compound lifts for over 15 years and bench for the last 3 years.
    Other supplements: Whole food vitamins, Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, NAC, Psyllium Husk.
    Current Diet: If it has protein in it I eat it. I pretty much eat whatever I want and only track my protein. Avenge 200-235 grams a day. Eat a lot of Chicken / Beef and consume 50-100 grams of protein a day from Whey shakes.
    Currently on my full body workout 3 times a week. Sometimes have time for a bonus day. My Job and Daughter takes a lot of my time until the winter. Winter time is my grow season!
    other supplements---look into adding magnesium.

in to see how this treats you, BFF must have a lot of confidence in this product-I see they have sent out several tubs for logging.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  13. Studhorse taking VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula for a ride

SUB! For Sure.

14. Lets see if you can still make progress with that perfect body.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

15. Here here

16. Not-first!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not-first!!
    You are in my book!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You are in my book!!
    Awww shucks!
    I wish it wasn't just because you go in alphabetical order and my real name is Aaron.

19. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

20. Day: 2
    Dose: 2 scoops with 16oz cold water this time @ 6:00PM
    Taste: The watermelon flavor was very light and easy to sip on with 16oz of water. the difference between 10oz of cold water compared to 16oz was not that much different. just very light and refreshing.
    Mix ability: I mixed it with a spoon. let it sit in the fridge while I changed out of my work clothes and did a few of my normal just got home things like refill my shaker cups (about 30 min) stirred it again and had no settlement at all.
    Effect: My daughter had a game so I drank it and left. (No gym) I noticed after about an hour my skin got itchy in a few places. Never saw any bugs on me but could have been.

Hoping for a cumulative effect. trying to take it everyday at the same time. We will see how it works tonight in the gym.

21. Sounds like BA tingles but that's not in the mix. Not seeing anything that would cause it though. ???? Damn mosquitoes!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sounds like BA tingles but that's not in the mix. Not seeing anything that would cause it though. ???? Damn mosquitoes!!
    Crabs. Knowing @Studhorse's past, I'm going with leftover crabs.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Crabs. Knowing @Studhorse's past, I'm going with leftover crabs.
    Forgot all about that! thanks brother.

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sounds like BA tingles but that's not in the mix. Not seeing anything that would cause it though. ???? Damn mosquitoes!!
    I like me some BA tingles!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-15-2019, 03:27 PM
  2. Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA
    By christ83189 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 03:47 PM
  3. Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM
  4. Need a formula for figuring BMR w/bodyfat included
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:25 PM