Chaos & Pain First Stack Mini-Log

Bignick31985

Awards
A little backstory...I was a fat guy for years. Topped out close to 300lbs, had an epiphany, lost 100lbs and started lifting to build back up. That leaves me here...currently 33 years old, 6'2", 194lbs BW, no idea on current BF %, and not super strong.

Was looking around for something that might help me gain a bit of strength.

Enter the Chaos and Pain Stack. Two months of the following.

Chemical 4 (2 tabs a day, 12 hours apart)
Legendary (4 tabs a day, in the morning)
Alpha PCT (2 weeks before cycle ends, and two weeks after)

I have never used any product like this before and did not know what to expect honestly.

Weeks 1-2 : Not much change in body feeling or overall mood. Felt more focused in the gym.

Weeks 3-6 : Lifts kept going up on Squat and Deadlift. Felt great, better than ever after working out. I contribute that to lifting heavier. My wife noticed I looked more full and, in her terms, "jacked". Especially noticing upper body and legs. I took some photos to compare and it's visually noticeable.

Weeks 7-8 : Almost done. Started PCT 1.5 weeks ago, so a little left on the Chem 4. Had food poisoning this weekend. Effed me up, still feeling it this morning.

Overall I'm pleased. I have been eating at 3000cals/day and loosely counting on the weekend. NO weight gain yet. Can't say Libido was affected positively or negatively. I don't really have an issue there so who knows.

Squat went feom 205x5 to 225lbsx5 for sets of 4 and deadlift hit 300lbsx1. 3 plates is oh so close. Got it like 4 inches off the ground, lol. Bench increased 5 lbs, to 250lbsx1 which is my worst lift by far. All accessory excercises got heavier. Just felt good overall.

So there's a little summary. I'll continue eating 3000 calories a day and keep lifting. Anxious to see the next month of results off of the prohormone cycle.

Hope that gives some folks some insight from a relatively new lifter ( for 2 years).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sexy. In this!

Bignick31985

Awards
So as of today, BW is the SAME as when I started, which is crazy. Bench press was feeling good the other day, worked up to a 255lb single, after a good warm-up and a few 225lb triples. So bench went up 10lbs! I'd love to get to 225lbs for sets of 5 in the future.

Holding 3000 calories a day, feeling minimally lethargic but we are on 10 hour days right now at work. I'm sure that doesn't help.

Hoping to take a week off after the cycle ends and then PR on squat and deadlift.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always found out that caffeine is my best friend on cycle lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-you have made significant lifestyle changes, CONGRATS!!!!

give yourself a pat on the back-well deserved!!!:thumbsup:

Bignick31985

Awards
Lethargy still at bay. Last day of Chemical 4 is today, and I'll continue Cannibal Alpha until the bottle is gone. Probably another 15 days.

Weighed Friday morning, after restroom use, before eating. 192.5lbs which boggles my mind to be honest. I'm anxious to see if my weight stays in the 192-195lb range after this PH cycle is over.

Lifts feel good. Overhead press upped 10 lbs for reps of 8. That feels good. Recovery is still great. Very little residual soreness, even after leaving it all in the garage.

Really satisfied with the stack of Chemical 4, Legendary and Cannibal Alpha. I'll probably give X-19 a go in a couple months. Again stacking with Legendary and Cannibal Alpha.

Also will up calories to 3250-3500 for that one. Really wanting a 3 plate Deadlift!

Bignick31985

Awards
So now roughly three days since the PH cycle ended. Still on 3 tabs of Cannibal Alpha. Feel great. So much rain here lately is killing my mood. Once I get going though it's on.

Rack Pull PR was 405x2 and that was nearly 30lbs higher than my last pull. I'm dying to work the lower part of my deadlift. Have never done deficits or paused, but will start soon.

Worked up a single attempt of 275lbs on squat, felt great unracking and walking out, no stumble at all. However I deflated and lost all tightness on the descent so just squatted to the safeties and unloaded the weight. Next week...maybe!

Weight at 194.5lbs and steady.

Calories at 2900-3100 daily.
95g fats
225g protein
325g carb

Still working out 4 days a week. Just feeling solid.

I'll limit the posts to weekly updates and start a new log on the Chemical X.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy still at bay. Last day of Chemical 4 is today, and I'll continue Cannibal Alpha until the bottle is gone. Probably another 15 days.

Weighed Friday morning, after restroom use, before eating. 192.5lbs which boggles my mind to be honest. I'm anxious to see if my weight stays in the 192-195lb range after this PH cycle is over.

Lifts feel good. Overhead press upped 10 lbs for reps of 8. That feels good. Recovery is still great. Very little residual soreness, even after leaving it all in the garage.

Really satisfied with the stack of Chemical 4, Legendary and Cannibal Alpha. I'll probably give X-19 a go in a couple months. Again stacking with Legendary and Cannibal Alpha.

Also will up calories to 3250-3500 for that one. Really wanting a 3 plate Deadlift!
That really is a killer stack and glad you enjoyed