Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA

So i was given the oppurtunity to test out VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA for 30 days. Took my first dose yesterday before going to the gym and did some bench and accessories. The flavor (watermelon) is amazing.

Really excited about what this product can do, being as i was told before i got it that the ingredients have a cumulative effect and day 1 felt like my chest and tris were going to explode. So the first impression was very good.

Day 2- Off day

Drank it before work and noticed increased vascularity during the day. Will be taking it preworkout again tomorrow.

2. I’m this bro!
    •   

3. Nice. Welcome! I may not be the most interesting guy around here but ill try to make it as informative as possible

4. In. You better keep it interesting!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    In. You better keep it interesting!
    Thats it. Too much pressure lol
    •   

6. Here to see some crazy sh!+ happen in here
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

7. Let's go! !! BOSSMAN is here...

8. Welcome guys!

9. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Here to see some crazy sh!+ happen in here
    Idk about crazy sh1t happening in here... I dont do crazy sh1t anymore lol but hey you never know what could happen

10. Day 3

Well i slept like crap last night woke up with a headache and was just draggin ass. Went to the gym and hit up some light bench and squats and leg accessory work. Deload week this week so didnt go heavy.

Bench superset with squats

135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10

Squat
    135x10
    225x10x3

Front squat ss/ GHR ss/ bb lunges
    135x10x3

BWx15x3

135x10x3

Was draggin through my sets but got a decent pump and kept it throughout the session so im still pretty happy with how things are going here with this product

11. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    So i was given the oppurtunity to test out VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA for 30 days. Took my first dose yesterday before going to the gym and did some bench and accessories. The flavor (watermelon) is amazing.

Really excited about what this product can do, being as i was told before i got it that the ingredients have a cumulative effect and day 1 felt like my chest and tris were going to explode. So the first impression was very good.

Day 2- Off day

Drank it before work and noticed increased vascularity during the day. Will be taking it preworkout again tomorrow.
    Watermelon is also my favorite flavor.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com

12. Day 4

Today was bench and accessories. The pump came on fast and strong. Really liking this stuff. Decided the last few days to stop taking stims pwo. So ive been mixing my vasoblitz with 5g creatine and just relying on my morning coffee to carry me through and i like that i have vasoblitz to enhance my pump and not getting overly stimmed up. My stim tolerance seems to have gone down the last few weeks so they were effecting me to much and i didnt like it. But i like the combo of creatine vasiblitz and coffee in the morning

13. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Day 4

Today was bench and accessories. The pump came on fast and strong. Really liking this stuff. Decided the last few days to stop taking stims pwo. So ive been mixing my vasoblitz with 5g creatine and just relying on my morning coffee to carry me through and i like that i have vasoblitz to enhance my pump and not getting overly stimmed up. My stim tolerance seems to have gone down the last few weeks so they were effecting me to much and i didnt like it. But i like the combo of creatine vasiblitz and coffee in the morning
    You should try throwing a teaspoon of MCT oil and a tablespoon of ghee in your coffee. Works wonders man.

14. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Day 4

There will come a time (day 10 and on) when the pump is just hanging around with you outside of the gym and only need a small stimulus, like your first set of anything and the pump comes to the forefront and the performance aspect the product begins to shine through.

coffee and Vasoblitz is all you need.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    There will come a time (day 10 and on) when the pump is just hanging around with you outside of the gym and only need a small stimulus, like your first set of anything and the pump comes to the forefront and the performance aspect the product begins to shine through.

coffee and Vasoblitz is all you need.
    Nice. Can't wait for that. Any info you want included in here just let me know. Im a little rusty on my product logging here. I havent logged a product for a couple years lol. You could probably tell from my opening post. My opening post sucked, i was in a rush and my wife was nagging me to get off my phone and i was getting flustered haha

16. Did some sumo stance deads this morning and then back and bicep accessories. After 2 exercises my lats and biceps were blown up. Love it

17. Aren't you on S4 and ACP?
    Sounds like the results from vaso are some of the same results from SARMs being stacked.
    Vascularity shoots up. Pump is massive and your pumped all day and pump comes fast.
    Hopefully we can keep results organized

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Aren't you on S4 and ACP?
    Sounds like the results from vaso are some of the same results from SARMs being stacked.
    Vascularity shoots up. Pump is massive and your pumped all day and pump comes fast.
    Hopefully we can keep results organized
    Yeah im assuming the results up to now are the vasoblitz bc the s4 and acp should take a little longer for those effects to kick in. Combining them should make things ridiculous here in the next couple weeks.

19. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah im assuming the results up to now are the vasoblitz bc the s4 and acp should take a little longer for those effects to kick in. Combining them should make things ridiculous here in the next couple weeks.
    Still just using Vasoblitz and coffee preworkout. Honestly not sure if im gonna go back to stimmed preworkouts after this. I think i like just getting the killer pump and a little pick me up. Noticed some new veins in my delts doing db raises this morning and i love it. I love seeing new veins

20. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Still just using Vasoblitz and coffee preworkout. Honestly not sure if im gonna go back to stimmed preworkouts after this. I think i like just getting the killer pump and a little pick me up. Noticed some new veins in my delts doing db raises this morning and i love it. I love seeing new veins
    We have been hearing (although very early the product life cycle) about the the simple addition of caffeine by supplement or by coffee having a good effect.

We believe at Build Fast Formula (its really our motto)get nutrition and training right the less you have to rely on supplements. When nutrition is off most people supplement energy that should come from good nutrition not stimulants. When the energy is there from nutrition. The caffeine is additive not replacing energy from nutrition.

21. Started a new program today. Brandon lilly's cube kingpin. Kicked my butt! Today was deadlift day. Deads, rack pulls, deficit deads, lat pull downs, bb shrugs, db farmers walks, and amrap pullups. Two torn hands later i finished it with a major back pump lats were just blown up

22. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Started a new program today. Brandon lilly's cube kingpin. Kicked my butt! Today was deadlift day. Deads, rack pulls, deficit deads, lat pull downs, bb shrugs, db farmers walks, and amrap pullups. Two torn hands later i finished it with a major back pump lats were just blown up
    Lat pump is not the easiest to achieve.

23. No its not but it came easy that day. Today was bench day and before even warming up my chest and shoulders and triceps were blown up. Seriously love this stuff

24. Bench today

Comp bench

Bar 3x15

135x15

185x10

225x8

240x12,8,8

CGBP

260x6

245x6,6

Bench 1" pause off chest

225x10,10,7

Lat pulldown ss/ db lat raises ss/ pullup amrap

Lat pd 175x15x4

Db raise 25x10x3

Pullupsx7,6,5

I was done for by the time i finished, holy cow. Reading it doesnt seem like much volume but doing it with so many sets with high reps and heavier weight on bench really takes it out of me. Gonna take some getting used to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM
  2. Anyone try or are running Comatose by ALRI?
    By F355 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:22 PM
  3. Funny - guy gets foot run over by car
    By ItsHectic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 05:26 AM
  4. Running Nolva by itself.
    By NEED2BANABOLIC in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 11:09 AM