Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got this on Saturday and have been taking 3 caps twice a day since then...

I've been suffering from nagging neck and lower back pain for some time now [most likely from bad sleeping position]. today when I got up I hardly noticed any pain. I am totally blown away by this as prescription tramadol hasn't been much use for this pain....

I have to say this log is off to a fantastic start, this is only day 3!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big thanks to the guys at MST.. MySTeek John Smeton

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear its off to a great start. Of course common sense like not abusing your body in the gym over doing it. All that said, how are your knees, elbow, shoulders holding up?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
In for thebigt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear its off to a great start. Of course common sense like not abusing your body in the gym over doing it. All that said, how are your knees, elbow, shoulders holding up?
I've got a brand new right knee, although my left knee is now a little sore from many years of limping on my right knee, lol....right elbow occasionally flares up when doing benches...shoulders are pretty good...lower back and neck is where I've been having the most issues, my wife says I sleep in crazy positions.

I am very impressed by joint mechanic, I've never used a joint product that worked this well this fast...I worked all day today virtually pain free!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a brand new right knee, although my left knee is now a little sore from many years of limping on my right knee, lol....right elbow occasionally flares up when doing benches...shoulders are pretty good...lower back and neck is where I've been having the most issues, my wife says I sleep in crazy positions.

I am very impressed by joint mechanic, I've never used a joint product that worked this well this fast...I worked all day today virtually pain free!!!
Great to hear

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
felt pretty good again today, going to give it till the end of the week, if still no issues by then i'm going to go with just 3 caps 'ONCE' a day-will make it last longer!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How are those joints, bigt?! Buttery smooth?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How are those joints, bigt?! Buttery smooth?
more like a mountain range, but i'm pretty impressed with improvement in such a short time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am more than a little impressed with how quickly JOINT MECHANIC has improved achy joints...I was going to go to 3 caps just once daily this week but things have been going so well I didn't want to mess with success.....I looked at 1st bottle and realized it is going quickly at 6 caps daily, so the new plan is to run 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, then go to 3 caps once daily for 2nd bottle.

I have also started taking with a tsp of pb along with 2 fish oil, I like this it cuts down on the mild stomach issues I had when dosing on empty...everyone probably won't get issues from dosing on empty, my stomach has become more sensitive as I get older.

I've been dosing 1st thing in morning and before bed....undecided when I will dose when I go to once daily?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I am more than a little impressed with how quickly JOINT MECHANIC has improved achy joints...I was going to go to 3 caps just once daily this week but things have been going so well I didn't want to mess with success.....I looked at 1st bottle and realized it is going quickly at 6 caps daily, so the new plan is to run 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, then go to 3 caps once daily for 2nd bottle.

I have also started taking with a tsp of pb along with 2 fish oil, I like this it cuts down on the mild stomach issues I had when dosing on empty...everyone probably won't get issues from dosing on empty, my stomach has become more sensitive as I get older.

I've been dosing 1st thing in morning and before bed....undecided when I will dose when I go to once daily?
Love it! So happy to hear, man! Let's hope your results continue to get better!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any meal is fine. Your choice. Generall most supplements are best taken with food.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any meal is fine. Your choice. Generall most supplements are best taken with food.
tblsp pb, 2 fish oil, 3 brazil nuts....how's that sound?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...hard to believe this is just day 11....normally joint supps would just now be starting to work.

only a few more days left of 1st bottle at 6 caps daily, hopefully effects will not diminish on 2nd bottle at 3 daily.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Happy father's day bigT! How are the joints holding up on day 14?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy father's day bigT! How are the joints holding up on day 14?
I must have lost track of days, I finished off 1st bottle yesterday....today is/was 1st day of going with 1-- 3 cap dose daily....

I have to say i'm impressed so far, hopefully it holds up at 3 caps daily!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I must have lost track of days, I finished off 1st bottle yesterday....today is/was 1st day of going with 1-- 3 cap dose daily....

I have to say i'm impressed so far, hopefully it holds up at 3 caps daily!!!
I'd bet you are saturated enough now to benefit from the suggested dosage. Keep us updated! Thanks, T!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far so good...I took 3 caps this morning and have felt pretty good today.

it's really a toss up on rather to take before bed to prevent waking up stiff and or sore...or taking in the morning to take away stiffness/soreness and prevent getting stiff/sore throughout the day...I opted for morning, will see how this works out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far so good with 1 dose of 3 caps....I think double dosing the 1st bottle really helped to kick this in, no real noticeable difference in pain relief-at least so far....really looking forward to having almost a full month left of joint mechanic!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
no real noticeable difference in pain relief-at least so far
Comment was unclear to me. Are you saying it hasn't improved your joint health all that much yet? Your honest is appreciated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Comment was unclear to me. Are you saying it hasn't improved your joint health all that much yet? Your honest is appreciated!
lol....nonononono-----read that sentence in context. no real difference in pain relief between 6 caps and 3 caps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
important update:

I said previously that I was impressed with how quickly joint mechanic started working...I ran the 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, and have been running 2nd bottle at 3 caps once a day...well apparently joint mechanic hadn't fully kicked in, the last 2 days my joints have felt better than they have in years!!!

bigthumbsup to joint mechanic!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
important update:

I said previously that I was impressed with how quickly joint mechanic started working...I ran the 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, and have been running 2nd bottle at 3 caps once a day...well apparently joint mechanic hadn't fully kicked in, the last 2 days my joints have felt better than they have in years!!!

Thats great.

what pain has been bothering you? tendintis in elbows, shoulder pain, knee?

*remember muscle knots this wont help you need deep tissue, Active release, trigger point ior that.
On a scale of 1-10 1 being the worst, 10 being totally pain free, , since youve started Joint mechanic, how would you rate each one, example golfers elbow or tennis elbow, or knee, etc?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats great.

what pain has been bothering you? tendintis in elbows, shoulder pain, knee?

*remember muscle knots this wont help you need deep tissue, Active release, trigger point ior that.
On a scale of 1-10 1 being the worst, 10 being totally pain free, , since youve started Joint mechanic, how would you rate each one, example golfers elbow or tennis elbow, or knee, etc?
my main issues are right elbow, lower back and neck.

with 1 being the worst I would say pain before was a 3-4, now it is 7-8. really significant improvement!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....nonononono-----read that sentence in context. no real difference in pain relief between 6 caps and 3 caps.
important update:

Its very possible that loading the six capsules helped out making it kick in quicker than if you did three. Ive been taking six for a while and now went down to three. My elbow has been inflamed and been working on it with physical therapy. Best way to see is see if six works better , or three feels the same, etc

my main issues are right elbow, lower back and neck.

with 1 being the worst I would say pain before was a 3-4, now it is 7-8. really significant improvement!!!
Glad to see it improved significantly. Lets keep it going please

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
This is great news, bigT!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What's the word, T?! Did you blow any digits off with a firecracker?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the word, T?! Did you blow any digits off with a firecracker?
things have been going real well....I am really liking feeling 'ALMOST' pain free...I went so long with my bad right knee that I got used to being in pain everyday....my neck/shoulders/lower back and elbow are so much better I feel like a new man!!!!

btw-I should add for those who are unfamiliar with me that I had knee replacement done around 5 months ago, but limping around so long caused other body parts to be out of sorts---I am feeling really good lately.

JOINT MECHANIC really works!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
things have been going real well....I am really liking feeling 'ALMOST' pain free...I went so long with my bad right knee that I got used to being in pain everyday....my neck/shoulders/lower back and elbow are so much better I feel like a new man!!!!

btw-I should add for those who are unfamiliar with me that I had knee replacement done around 5 months ago, but limping around so long caused other body parts to be out of sorts---I am feeling really good lately.

JOINT MECHANIC really works!!!
Have you been on any prescribed medication post op?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, if you get up to it, would you mind posting your 30 day review here?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, if you get up to it, would you mind posting your 30 day review here?
of course...got a lot to get caught up on-if not today, tomorrow for sure!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log bigT! Interesting product. I'm starting my search for a joint supplement to try so glad I found this. How's the knee rehab? Pain level and swelling down pretty good? If you have muscle aches from knots you should look into trigger point dry needling.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, my dood!

Nice log bigT! Interesting product. I'm starting my search for a joint supplement to try so glad I found this. How's the knee rehab? Pain level and swelling down pretty good? If you have muscle aches from knots you should look into trigger point dry needling.
Let's get a recap on this, T!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, KJ...rehab of knee went really well, I've started jogging again-if knee holds out over the winter I plan of trying tennis again next year..had gave up hope of ever playing tennis again before knee replacement....

I give a bigthumbsup to joint mechanic, very noticeable decrease in pain and discomfort starting at around day 3....I have no reservations recommending this product...

MySTeek got about 1/3 bottle left, things are going well..front loading the 1st bottle really kicked things off and now single dosing 2nd bottle is maintaining the pain relief!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
yeah, KJ...rehab of knee went really well, I've started jogging again-if knee holds out over the winter I plan of trying tennis again next year..had gave up hope of ever playing tennis again before knee replacement....

I give a bigthumbsup to joint mechanic, very noticeable decrease in pain and discomfort starting at around day 3....I have no reservations recommending this product...

MySTeek got about 1/3 bottle left, things are going well..front loading the 1st bottle really kicked things off and now single dosing 2nd bottle is maintaining the pain relief!!!
That's some high praise!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's some high praise!
the 2nd bottle at single dose has maintained the pain relief nicely....I am impressed!!!

very thankful for the opportunity to try JOINT MECHANIC!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome! Glad to see it worked so well for you. I love tennis too so hopefully you can get back out there soon. Great to be able to be active pain free.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome! Glad to see it worked so well for you. I love tennis too so hopefully you can get back out there soon. Great to be able to be active pain free.
that wimbledon mens final was fantastic!!!