WILD THING (Assualt Labs)... A Manimal Log

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Whats going on!

I was given the opportunity by LeanEngineer to log a SWEET bottle of Assualt Labs WILD THING pre workout

164338d1524819203-wild-thing-assault-wild-thing-new.png

164339d1524819226-wild-thing-assault-wt.png

I have not used a stim based pre workout in little over two years (mostly non stim's or nothing) and lately I have noticed I have felt a little sluggish in the gym and was looking for a nice pick me up!

I for one am SUPER excited about running this product and hope to provide you all with fantastic information as well as a fun journey. Today will be my first scoop and I will document all of those experiences as well!!

SO, come along for the journey and get ready to see me become a WILD THING

[video=youtube;387ZDGSKVSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=387ZDGSKVSg[/video]​

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
FINAL REVIEW (After full usage)

Taste: 10/10 - Tasted like a melted Rocket Pop popsicles. SOOOO tasty

Energy: 9/10 - GREAT energy. Never felt too twitch, it was a smooth energy

Effectiveness: 10/10. Plain and simple. It worked. Every time I took it before the gym, IT WORKED

Overall: 9/10. Great product, it worked. Top notch pre workout, I will probably use it again and again and again

OVERALL

WILD THING delivers. It is a FANTASTIC pre workout that I feel everyone needs to try and use. I have used a few pre workouts in my life and this is one that I really enjoyed from start to finish. Tasted great, mixed well. ONLY major complaint I had is towards the end, it got super clumpy and it was hard to actually get the product out. I know the bottle says it will clump BUT it just got a little too clumpy towards the end

OVERALL, great stuff. GET ON IT

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn. Wake up and there’s a manimal log waiting. Gonna b a good day

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure! Nice start!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 1

DAY 1

First thing that I noticed is the sweet sweet smell of Rocket Pop once I opened up the bottle. The second thing I noticed that it was all clumpy (granted the bottle says it will be clumpy so I was prepared)

One scoop in about 10/12 oz of water seemed to be the perfect amount of water. It was not too sweet, actually had a FANTASTIC taste to it, the color was more of a light blue (something I would liken to a cotton candy flavor) versus a darker blue that I was expecting BUT this is not a color log, this is a supplement log lol

Mixed up fine, when I drank it I had not floaties, nothing gritty in the bottom. So that is a plus as well. Tasted great, almost like a refreshing treat. You can REALLY taste the Rocket Pop flavor

Within 10 minutes of taking it, I felt the beta alanine and I knew I was in for a WILD ride

Everything seemed to kick into high gear once I got into the gym, I had fantastic focus and energy throughout the whole workout. If this is what I get day 1, I wonder what I will get day 20 (Probably more awesomeness)

Last night was chest and I seemed super focused (more than usual), I had an extra drive in me. Pump was nice. Overall, day one was a perfect experience. Weights seemed light. I had zero crash when I was done, and my appetite wasn't blunted. Sleep was so so at night (I think it might have been stress from being home from vacation and having to work lol)

I look forward to more WILD workouts!!!!

[video=youtube;vSVApv8DIOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSVApv8DIOQ[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Tried to attach this earlier to SHOW the color but it took me forever to edit it.

20180521_164716.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ManimalPatB This stuff mixes great! and yes the focus and smooth energy is awesome! You want to just keep lifting without the pissed off feeling. Kind of weird.

I put my tub in the fridge! keeps it fluffy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice day 1 ManimalPatB. Glad it treated you well and mixed great:)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 2

Day 2

I will say that I loved Wild Thing on day 2 even more than I did on Day 1. For some odd reason I was even more in the zone, I had this rush of energy and focus just sweep across me while I was lifting.

I will say within taking it, I felt the BA tingles in 10 mins upon drinking it down. I knew I was going to be in for another wild ride.

I felt it gave me a better sweat, I was able to push harder than I have recently, and I also noticed that I was able to keep my focus (not that I have a hard time keeping my focus, but this was like BOOM full on freight train)

So far, everything seems to be going great. No bloat, no indigestion, no burps (things that I used to have issues with, with pre workouts in the past)

I feel that it is just the right amount of stims. It kept me in the game for longer than expected, and then it slowly wore off. No crash, no blunted appetite.

Looking forward to the rest of my log!!!

Time to turn on my WILD SIDE!!!!!

[video=youtube;4Hihge6FFVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hihge6FFVw[/video]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel that it is just the right amount of stims. It kept me in the game for longer than expected, and then it slowly wore off. No crash, no blunted appetite.
I felt the same about Wild Thing when I first started using it. My fav pre workout product right now.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I felt the same about Wild Thing when I first started using it. My fav pre workout product right now.
Yeah man!! A ton of other ones make me feel cracked out. It is safe to say that Wild Thing does not give me that cracked out feeling. Which is always a sigh of relief

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man!! A ton of other ones make me feel cracked out. It is safe to say that Wild Thing does not give me that cracked out feeling. Which is always a sigh of relief
Same. It's just enough to get you going but not too much.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 3/4

So Wed was legs and last night was arms. Took 1 scoop like normal

Legs seemed to go well, I am not the biggest proponent of pre workout on leg days, since all the blood goes straight to the legs. BUT, that might all change as I surprisingly had a great leg workout. Endurance was up, energy was good and I had a nice sweat building up. ALSO everything felt good while lifting, I usually have a tight knee or hamstring and everything seemed loose

NOW for ARMS

This was probably one of the best arm workouts I've had in a while. Veins were popping, I had an awesome pump, I did notice that I had that weird niacin flush going on (not complaining I just noticed I was red in some areas than others). Overall, a top notch pre workout and a top not arm workout makes everything better.

If anyone has doubts about WILD THING, I say test it out for yourself.

Tonight is shoulders and then I will take Sat and Sun off from the pre workout and start it up again on Monday. I don't like using pre workouts JUST to use them and Sunday is relegated to a cardio and abs day, Saturday is either off completely or a touch up day at the gym

Everyone have a WILD weekend!! More updates coming soon!!!!!

[video=youtube;C7NSUFDHFgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg[/video]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! glad you had an awesome arm workout. And yea everyone should give wild thing a shot if they haven't. It's definitely worth it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 5/6

Whats going on everyone!

Did my normal one scoop pre workout for Friday and Monday and I will say, I really feel great on this stuff

Friday was shoulders:

Shoulders were pumped, like a painful pump and didn't real change much about my workout except for the addition of WILD THING. Nice energy feel, had the BA tingles which I love

Monday was chest:

For it being an "off day" because of the holiday I wasn't able to get my normal amount of food intake in, it happens! But Wild Thing let me push through that. Everything was firing on all cylinders and I felt great. THE WILD THING PUMP is the cure

[video=youtube;mjF1rmSV1dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjF1rmSV1dM[/video]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep when you're down some calories and need energy Wild Thing is there to help you push through.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 7/8

Day 7:

BACK ATTACK.

For some reason, I feel that ever since I started taking Wild Thing, I am having a better mind and muscle connection (I know that sounds weird), but I feel that ever since I started it, my workouts have been better, I am able to hit it harder, and my focus is OFF the charts

Day 8:

Legs

So I had a FUN filled day yesterday. I had a plumbing issue at the house, so I was off work and stayed home while that got taken care of (not to self, NEVER own a home haha). But after that was done, went in a thrashed legs. Leg workout was a great one, another one for the record books. Wild Thing is allowing me to push myself harder now than when I was not taking it. For some reason it makes me want to workout, versus going in and going through the motions.

All I know is I will be picking up a bottle VERY soon as I think I am hooked on it!!!

[video=youtube;WYeDJxWvA_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYeDJxWvA_I[/video]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you use Wild Thing you don't go back;)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 9

Day 9:

ARMS

This was one of the BEST arm workouts that I have had in a longggggggggggg time. From the moment I took my scoop of wild thing to the last rep it was fantastic.

I got a crazy pump and held on to it the whole workout (something that rarely happens), I felt all swoled up and was happy. I kept pushing each and every set, sweat pouring, arms pumping. WILD THING was flowing through the VEINS BROTHER. I feel that 9 days in this is the best pre workout that I have ever taken and want a lifetime supply of it

Arms for me was all supersets, bicep then tricep, get all that blood flowing, get all of that WILD THING flowing. I am sold

[video=youtube;QWkhCxCcWSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWkhCxCcWSE[/video]

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That songs a favorite of mine, check out contractor and red neck. Oh and the intro to omertà might be the best song lead in in history

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad it's working for you! Nice music! Lamb of god is good. I'm a big korn fan.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Glad it's working for you! Nice music! Lamb of god is good. I'm a big korn fan.
I LOVE Early Korn, I am not a fan of the past couple of albums. Even though I enjoyed their rave album they put out a few years ago haha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That songs a favorite of mine, check out contractor and red neck. Oh and the intro to omertà might be the best song lead in in history
Reclamation is probably my favorite of theirs
[video=youtube;9YqKFHYB4M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqKFHYB4M4[/video]

THIS IS my favorite Lamb of God song!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 10

BOULDER SHOULDERS

That was the name of the game, slanging them big weights to get nice full delts! Came home after some what of a long day, and took my scoop of WILD THING and next thing I knew I was at the gym throwing weights up, and the pouring of sweat started.

I feel that I was able to work harder and longer than I have for past shoulder workouts. (Shoulders and back are my favorite workouts as I just love those ones). I was able to push past my pain threshold and get that pump that everyone craves

So far I am only doing 1 scoop, I feel that it is the right amount of everything, I know that some people enjoy 2 scoops of pre workouts, but for me, 1 scoop of Wild Thing is plenty.

After a nice long weekend (took the wife to Shina Twain... TOTALLY not my scene lol I am a METALHEAD till the end), it'll be good to get in the gym this evening and test out WILD THING again for a chest workout!!

If anyone has any questions about the product let me know, but so far, my top pre workout of maybe all time

[video=youtube;CUOlc_j4rMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA[/video]

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;9YqKFHYB4M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqKFHYB4M4[/video]

THIS IS my favorite Lamb of God song!!!!
Thats a good one too. My opinion LOG hasnt ever put out a bad album. But it seems to me that they just keep getting better

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thats a good one too. My opinion LOG hasnt ever put out a bad album. But it seems to me that they just keep getting better
I think since Randy got arrested for that manslaughter charge back in 2013 in Prague, he hasn't been the same

The music is still EPIC but I feel like his tone has changed. I know they just put out a covers album which I was like meh, but they still rock

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think since Randy got arrested for that manslaughter charge back in 2013 in Prague, he hasn't been the same

The music is still EPIC but I feel like his tone has changed. I know they just put out a covers album which I was like meh, but they still rock
Idk ive really liked the stuff they've put out since then. I havent heard the covers album. Might check that out.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have u heard the new burn the priest cover album. I’ve heard 3 songs and they are really good for cover songs, sound just like they could’ve come off a b-side for as the palaces burn or sacrament time frames

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Have u heard the new burn the priest cover album. I’ve heard 3 songs and they are really good for cover songs, sound just like they could’ve come off a b-side for as the palaces burn or sacrament time frames
Really? That sounds cool. Ive missed that sound as far as the newer stuff goes. I do like the new sound too its just different

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? That sounds cool. Ive missed that sound as far as the newer stuff goes. I do like the new sound too its just different
Yeah only heard 3 songs but pretty good for covers. Really looking forward to their version of Jesus Built My Hotrod.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk ive really liked the stuff they've put out since then. I havent heard the covers album. Might check that out.
I haven't either so i may have to check that out as well. I've heard acouple songs from LOG and they sounded good to me.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 11:

BIG BACK ATTACK

I knew before I went into the gym, I had ONE THING on my mind. DESTRUCTION

Workout was simple but in my mind, BRUTAL

5 sets of lat pulldowns

5 sets of deadlifts - rep scheme was 15, 15, 12, 12, 8

5 sets of barbell rows

7 sets of close grip pulldowns

Nothing too crazy BUT damn, I am SORE as hell today. WILD THING is making me get out of my comfort zone and I think that is something I needed to have happen. Damn deadlifts, I NEVER do deads, and today I AM DEAD

Tonight will be legs and part of me wants to hold back but the other part is like push it fool. PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

Now some tunes from my favorite band of all time

LIVE tunes!!!

[video=youtube;X31eNOnv9IQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31eNOnv9IQ[/video]

WROTE this all yesterday and it never posted. WTH

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 12

Day 12:

LEGS

I went in with a different mentality (thanks Wild Thing). I was going for a more higher rep scheme for legs.

Started out with 5 sets of 20 on leg press (threw a 45 lber after each set) - worked up to 5 plates and that was super set with walking lunges for a 20 count (20 down, 20 back)

After that I was FRIED but I still had more work to do

Dumbbell stiff legged deads - 5 sets of 12

Super set of lying leg curls and leg extensions - 7 sets of 15 each

Finshed up with some calves and cardio. But man I was spent BUT I still had energy. I felt great. WILD THING is legit if anyone has any hesitation in this product

ALSO, if you are into HISTORY and METAL. Check out Sabaton. One of my top bands at the moment and a fantastic concert!!!

SWEDISH HISTORY METAL

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11:

BIG BACK ATTACK

I knew before I went into the gym, I had ONE THING on my mind. DESTRUCTION

Workout was simple but in my mind, BRUTAL

5 sets of lat pulldowns

5 sets of deadlifts - rep scheme was 15, 15, 12, 12, 8

5 sets of barbell rows

7 sets of close grip pulldowns

Nothing too crazy BUT damn, I am SORE as hell today. WILD THING is making me get out of my comfort zone and I think that is something I needed to have happen. Damn deadlifts, I NEVER do deads, and today I AM DEAD

Tonight will be legs and part of me wants to hold back but the other part is like push it fool. PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

Now some tunes from my favorite band of all time

LIVE tunes!!!

[video=youtube;X31eNOnv9IQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31eNOnv9IQ[/video]

WROTE this all yesterday and it never posted. WTH
That entire album is a classic. Clayman has been a staple in my workout mixes forever, when the chorus hits “I feel so invincible...” just pushes me. This album is top 10 all time for me.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12:

LEGS

I went in with a different mentality (thanks Wild Thing). I was going for a more higher rep scheme for legs.

Started out with 5 sets of 20 on leg press (threw a 45 lber after each set) - worked up to 5 plates and that was super set with walking lunges for a 20 count (20 down, 20 back)

Finshed up with some calves and cardio. But man I was spent BUT I still had energy. I felt great. WILD THING is legit if anyone has any hesitation in this product

ALSO, if you are into HISTORY and METAL. Check out Sabaton. One of my top bands at the moment and a fantastic concert!!!

SWEDISH HISTORY METAL
Yeah they’re a good band. Been around for a long time but hadn’t got into them at all until last stand came out, was kinda cool to discover a band that’s been around awhile bc I’ve been into the scene for a very long time and really thought I’d heard it all before

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they’re a good band. Been around for a long time but hadn’t got into them at all until last stand came out, was kinda cool to discover a band that’s been around awhile bc I’ve been into the scene for a very long time and really thought I’d heard it all before
Love me sone In Flames

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That entire album is a classic. Clayman has been a staple in my workout mixes forever, when the chorus hits “I feel so invincible...” just pushes me. This album is top 10 all time for me.
I love ALL Forms of In Flames. I know most people don't like the new In Flames, but they get my hyped. Saw them in concert 2 years ago with All that Remains as the opener. It was FANTASTIC

They've been around a LONG time, I've seen them twice and each time they blow me away. PLUS who doesn't love having METAL teach you something haha

Love me sone In Flames
YESSSSS!!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love ALL Forms of In Flames. I know most people don't like the new In Flames, but they get my hyped. Saw them in concert 2 years ago with All that Remains as the opener. It was FANTASTIC

They've been around a LONG time, I've seen them twice and each time they blow me away. PLUS who doesn't love having METAL teach you something haha

YESSSSS!!!!!
Yeah I wrote a pretty long article about in flames for a metal board I used to be apart of. Why I stopped well bc if you weren’t bragging on slayer Metallica or pantera every damn day nobody wanted to listen. I love those bands too but there’s way more to metal than that.

But the article I wrote was at the time ppl were slamming sounds of a playground... In essence I made a claim that they were aware of the criticism and many of the songs on that album were a direct call out to this who claimed they sold out. In puzzle they sing “you can tell change by their faces” and there’s another song that speaks about natural evolution of species, which claims if you don’t evolve you’re not alive. Maybe that was from an interview I read with anders, id remember. Anyhow I definitely prefer the earlier work but still like the new stuff very much. Same thing with suicide silence. Different he’ll yeah, but i don’t compare them to their earlier stuff, I look at it like would I like this if it was a new bands debut album. Anyhow I could talk metal all day

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

LEGS

SWEDISH HISTORY METAL
Nice leg day! Glad Wild Thing is helping with the mentality.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 13

Day 13

Nothing really new to report, just a typical arm day. WILD THING is flowing through my veins one rep at a time.

Arms workout (for me) are mostly super sets, bicep tricep back to back getting that whole arm pump.

I feel like I am having better endurance about 3 weeks in now than what I had 3 weeks prior (before starting WILD THING)

[video=youtube;IIvSXocE6YY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIvSXocE6YY[/video]

Excited for the weekend!!!! This has been one of those long weeks that seemed to drag ON and ON

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Wild Thing is definitely working for you! Playlist is on point!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 14/15

Day 14:

Boulder shoulders

Did a great amount of drop and super sets. Presses to start the day off and then stretching with the lateral raises

I really feel that wild thing is allowing me to train harder and better than I was in the past. I am pushing past plateaus that I was having trouble with a few weeks ago

Day 15:

Chest.

Had off work yesterday (wife was out of town all weekend so I took the day to do somethings). Had an eye appointment AND a dentist appointment. No matter what I do, I hate the dentist. The do say that is the only job people fear more than lawyers is the dentist.

After that it was OFF to hit chest. Moved some weight, got a great pump and finished up chores around the house before the wife got home. Had to go pick her up at midnight from the airport

So today will be a much needed WILD THING day as sleep last night was not the greatest.

WILD THING IS MAKING MY HEART SING!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;ABN7NiWId8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABN7NiWId8I[/video]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you don't get a lot of sleep and are tired before your workout that's when Wild Thing is definitely needed to push through the workout with energy!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 16

Day 16

Got a few more doses of this stuff (I would say should last me to about Friday, making it a total of 20 servings in the bottle which is stated on the ingredient panel)

I was toasted yesterday, I felt like crap, I was tired, my eyes were heavy (NO this is not an Eminem song). But once I got off of work and took that dose of WILD THING, I knew business was about to pick up

Went in and thrashed back

Started off with 5 sets (rep range from 15 to about 8/10) with the Mag Grip for Lat pulldowns. Last set was for about 160 lbs

Jumped over to T Bar Rows on the machine (the one where you lie on the chest pad). 4 sets there, worked up to 3 plates for about 10 reps twice.

Low hammer strength rows after that, again 3 plates. Feeling like I unleashed some inner beast, tired, covered in sweat, crazy pump BUT I was still going. Still throwing up weights, clanging and banging brothers

Finished up with low pulley rows for 3 sets of 20, just trying to get some blood in there

Did 20 mins of cardio and headed home. I was beat, my eyes hurt, my hands were numb BUT I felt great!!!

WILD THING BABY, get some

[video=youtube;DJrz1yofoKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrz1yofoKg[/video]

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16

Got a few more doses of this stuff (I would say should last me to about Friday, making it a total of 20 servings in the bottle which is stated on the ingredient panel)

I was toasted yesterday, I felt like crap, I was tired, my eyes were heavy (NO this is not an Eminem song). But once I got off of work and took that dose of WILD THING, I knew business was about to pick up

Went in and thrashed back

Started off with 5 sets (rep range from 15 to about 8/10) with the Mag Grip for Lat pulldowns. Last set was for about 160 lbs

Jumped over to T Bar Rows on the machine (the one where you lie on the chest pad). 4 sets there, worked up to 3 plates for about 10 reps twice.

Low hammer strength rows after that, again 3 plates. Feeling like I unleashed some inner beast, tired, covered in sweat, crazy pump BUT I was still going. Still throwing up weights, clanging and banging brothers

Finished up with low pulley rows for 3 sets of 20, just trying to get some blood in there

Did 20 mins of cardio and headed home. I was beat, my eyes hurt, my hands were numb BUT I felt great!!!

WILD THING BABY, get some

[video=youtube;DJrz1yofoKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrz1yofoKg[/video]
Great cover. As a young buck in the 80s I couldn’t get enough maiden. I thought machine head did an absolutely fabulous job here, and did what a true cover should do: respect and honor the original while still making it their own.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great cover. As a young buck in the 80s I couldn’t get enough maiden. I thought machine head did an absolutely fabulous job here, and did what a true cover should do: respect and honor the original while still making it their own.
I love Maiden. I LOVE Machine Head, those dudes are still going hard these days and are on rotation at the gym a lot

With this you get the BEST of both worlds!