Millennium Sport Technologies RPG intraworkout sponsored log

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1525526059.728301.jpg

Day 1

Taste with 2 scoops at 16 oz? Awesome flavor. But it got a little sweet as I drank it. Going to dilute a little bit more tomorrow for squat day. Would rather a little sweetness.
Mixing? Very good mixing. Very little foam like other non instantized BCAA.
How was recovery?
Did I hit my training goals?- yes. Missed joker set however no biggie.
Sides? Non that I noticed yet

I’ll answer these questions next couple hours.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Taste with 2 scoops at 16 oz? Awesome flavor. I never adjusted amount of water. The flavor is good, I didn’t feel overly sweet today. Going to leave at 2 scoops for 16 oz. (cause I’m lazy and the two scoops fit a bottle of water )
Mixing? Very good mixing. Very little foam like other non instantized BCAA.
How was recovery? Noticing less soreness for sure, from chest yesterday.
Did I hit my training goals? Yes and hit my joker set.
Sides? Non that I noticed yet

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great start! Will you be documenting any physiological changes before/during/after the start of this log? What are your fitness and diet goals for the next 30 days?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I track my weight and body fat daily. So I’ll update weekly.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

How was recovery? Still seems good
Did I hit my training goals? Missed goal on overhead press by 1, but still got the prescribed reps. No joker attempt.
Sides? Nothing to report

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

How was recovery? Still seems good
Did I hit my training goals? Hit goal on deadlift and got my joker set.
Sides? Nothing to report

Started at 185.4 @ 14.9% bf
Day 4 185.6 @14.9% bf

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heading into deload week. Do you want me to keep taking and reporting through deload? Or can jump back on May 19th, first training post deload. Let me k ow what you would like to see....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heading into deload week. Do you want me to keep taking and reporting through deload? Or can jump back on May 19th, first training post deload. Let me k ow what you would like to see....
Its up to you,

I say why not. I think taking supplements during a deload is fine

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please continue to report on your results daily. This could be your bodyfat, energy, sleep, mood, cognitive function, etc. Thank you for your daily feedback!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, please continue to report on your results daily. This could be your bodyfat, energy, sleep, mood, cognitive function, etc. Thank you for your daily feedback!
Not a problem. Will do.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 and 6
Still dosing at 2 scoop for 16 oz water. Several days out I’ll put up some body comp numbers. I’m starting a fat loss cycle that will carry me through next 7 weeks...

No new effects to report. Taste is good.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops in 16 oz of water is a bit harsh on the stomach. I’ve noticed that after drinking this mixture there are some GI issues. For me anyway. I’m going to just do 1 scoop im a bottle of water, and drink 2 bottles... See what that does for next training session.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops in 16 oz of water is a bit harsh on the stomach. I’ve noticed that after drinking this mixture there are some GI issues. For me anyway. I’m going to just do 1 scoop im a bottle of water, and drink 2 bottles... See what that does for next training session.
hmm the l glutamine is known for soothing stomach. Please, keep us updated on stomach

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm the l glutamine is known for soothing stomach. Please, keep us updated on stomach
Another theory is the upped amount of creatine I started l. I was on 3 grams. Up that to 5 recently. It’s weird too. There is no stomach pain. Today I’m gonna pull creatine out, and not change anything else. I’ll report back.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Keep water intake high!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drink about a gallon to a gallon and a half a day. I took it out to of the line up yesterday, no issues. I’ll bring it back into rotation on Saturday when I train again. However this time I will be mixing 1 scoop with the 16 oz water. See how that goes for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea Ive heard too much creatine can cause stomach issues. In fact i used to take 25 grans daily regular back in 2002 and 2004, 2005. I do 10 grams daily sometimes and dont have an issue. Water being high is important when taking creatine for sure

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So this morning used 1 scoop of RPG with 16 oz water so far so good. Just transitioned to a fat loss cycle that will go for the next 7 weeks. I’ll enter my starting stats tonight. Strength work and HIIT 2x a week, rope jumping 2x per week, 3 recovery days. Keeping calories at 3500. If I only use a scoop a day I should have 3 weeks left, so I’ll be reporting regularly With body comp stats.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So this morning used 1 scoop of RPG with 16 oz water so far so good. Just transitioned to a fat loss cycle that will go for the next 7 weeks. I’ll enter my starting stats tonight. Strength work and HIIT 2x a week, rope jumping 2x per week, 3 recovery days. Keeping calories at 3500. If I only use a scoop a day I should have 3 weeks left, so I’ll be reporting regularly With body comp stats.
cool, keep us updated

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping us updated! Besides endurance and muscle recovery, are there any other positive or negatives to report?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for keeping us updated! Besides endurance and muscle recovery, are there any other positive or negatives to report?
I’m working through some digestive issues and I have been able isolate to the drink... I was consuming 2 scoops in 16 oz. that best crap out of me, literally. Bad gas, and then I’d be crapping water for a few hours afterwards.

Dialed it down to 1 scoop for 16 oz water. Still was chugging it during workout. Same problem, maybe not as pronounced.

Now I’m still on 1 scoop for 16 oz water but I’m trying to sip it over a corse of during workout through post workout period. Hoping this solves problem.

I’ve used bulk supp BCAA without issue, but theirs tastes like garbage and doesn’t mix worth a damn. Not sure if it’s the instantized formula getting me or one of the supporting characters in the formula. I’ll keep you posted.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far:
Down 2.4 lbs and down .3% body fat. Not thrilled with that ratio, but maybe it’s related to crapping out an entire meal before it’s been digested...
I’ll keep you posted.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys getting reports back from other logger? I haven’t really followed him at all to this point...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how logn did you lose two pounds in? what is your strength like since you lost 2 lbs?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I’m working through some digestive issues and I have been able isolate to the drink... I was consuming 2 scoops in 16 oz. that best crap out of me, literally. Bad gas, and then I’d be crapping water for a few hours afterwards.

Dialed it down to 1 scoop for 16 oz water. Still was chugging it during workout. Same problem, maybe not as pronounced.

Now I’m still on 1 scoop for 16 oz water but I’m trying to sip it over a corse of during workout through post workout period. Hoping this solves problem.

I’ve used bulk supp BCAA without issue, but theirs tastes like garbage and doesn’t mix worth a damn. Not sure if it’s the instantized formula getting me or one of the supporting characters in the formula. I’ll keep you posted.
Are you guys getting reports back from other logger? I haven’t really followed him at all to this point...
Funny you should ask! You are having mirror opposite results with your digestion lol. He's reported having upset stomach prior to use and the RPG settled his stomach. Just goes to show how varied our gene expression is! Thanks for staying on top of this!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny you should ask! You are having mirror opposite results with your digestion lol. He's reported having upset stomach prior to use and the RPG settled his stomach. Just goes to show how varied our gene expression is! Thanks for staying on top of this!
I actually hunted his thread down after I asked. That is crazy!!!! Gonna try it on Saturday super diluted. 1/2 scoop for 16 oz. see what happens.
So pissed about this, cause I was thinking I would see what happens if I drink this throughout day with my water at work. I wish someone wouldn’t mind an open container, cause I def am not the best logger for this it appears..... I’ll report back Saturday though. In other news I’m upping my calories by 500. Realized I’m averaging over the past week 1.5 lbs lost .5 from fat. So maybe calories were too low at 3200 ish. How could that even be possible?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since log started and no strength loss.
Good to see. usually no strength loss means no muscle loss

I actually hunted his thread down after I asked. That is crazy!!!! Gonna try it on Saturday super diluted. 1/2 scoop for 16 oz. see what happens.
So pissed about this, cause I was thinking I would see what happens if I drink this throughout day with my water at work. I wish someone wouldn’t mind an open container, cause I def am not the best logger for this it appears..... I’ll report back Saturday though. In other news I’m upping my calories by 500. Realized I’m averaging over the past week 1.5 lbs lost .5 from fat. So maybe calories were too low at 3200 ish. How could that even be possible?
what's your daily activity like?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see. usually no strength loss means no muscle loss

what's your daily activity like?
Right now 2 strength days. Doing 10 sets of 3 four exercises. Followed by cosgrove’s evil 8 barbell Complex. Then 2 days of jump rope rope with some abs and biceps work.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
The old college try! Let us know how it goes round two.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna try half a scoop today with a bottle of water. We’ll see how it goes

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try half a scoop today with a bottle of water. We’ll see how it goes
How did it go?! Are you still the hulk? The sun is down. The sun is down.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the verdict?
Still caused distress.... 1/2 scoop didn’t go full blown problems like the full scoop or 2 scoops did. But it did cause discomfort... Not sure what it is but it’s obvious something in there just because isn’t agreeing with me.... I have never used fermented BCAAs before. I would imagine they would be easier on stomach then the regular. I feel bad guys, sorry... But it’s just not working out for me.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Still caused distress.... 1/2 scoop didn’t go full blown problems like the full scoop or 2 scoops did. But it did cause discomfort... Not sure what it is but it’s obvious something in there just because isn’t agreeing with me.... I have never used fermented BCAAs before. I would imagine they would be easier on stomach then the regular. I feel bad guys, sorry... But it’s just not working out for me.
In theory, yes, they should be easier on your stomach but we are all built differently and encounter different environmental factors. The decision to do or not do something can change they way a gene or a number of genes are expressed. Other than RPG, does your gut react poorly to anything else?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In theory, yes, they should be easier on your stomach but we are all built differently and encounter different environmental factors. The decision to do or not do something can change they way a gene or a number of genes are expressed. Other than RPG, does your gut react poorly to anything else?
Never had that problem before. With anything... Do there’s something in there that just messed with me... I am considering letting my wife try it out, see how she responds. Stuff tasted good, I loved drinking it instead of plain water. And loved getting the BCAAs in. Just didn’t like the ending.... lol

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Never had that problem before. With anything... Do there’s something in there that just messed with me... I am considering letting my wife try it out, see how she responds. Stuff tasted good, I loved drinking it instead of plain water. And loved getting the BCAAs in. Just didn’t like the ending.... lol
I'd be interested to hear of her reaction.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Also, are you going to stop using it?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, are you going to stop using it?
I have. It’s prob 3/4 full. Maybe I’ll try and give it one more shot tomorrow.... Honestly I’d love to be using it multiple times a day... I love using product. Haha

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I have. It’s prob 3/4 full. Maybe I’ll try and give it one more shot tomorrow.... Honestly I’d love to be using it multiple times a day... I love using product. Haha
Did you wife have any reactions to it?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established