Age Force Fat Burner Patch 60 day unsponsored Log

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys
I’m going to be planning a quick 6-8 week cut in the next couple weeks. Got my hands on a 2 month supply of Age Force Fat Burner Patches

Current measurements
Weight: 184.8
Body fat by caliper at suprailliac crest 11.7%

Goal measurements
Weight 176.8
Body fat at suprailliac 8.8%

Diet:
Will be balanced carbs, fat, and protein, not a NO CARB diet. Going to start out around 3500 and dial it down from there.
Will be somewhat cyclical with lower calories and lower carbs on NON STRENGTH days.

Strength Training:
4 day 5/3/1 template + joker sets + 3 FSL sets
2 assistance lifts per day that will be strength based.

Metabolic Training:
Non strength training days will be a body weight circuit training program.

Supplementation
1. Fish oil
2. CLA
3. Multivitamin
4. Glucose disposal with meals starting at meal three
5. Testosterone booster
6. Creatine
7. Beta Alanine
8 Betaine
9. ALCAR
10. Citrulline malate
11. Agmatine sulfate
12. 100 mg caffeine pre workout
13. Zinc and Magnesium before bed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's in it? I can't find any information about the profile.

Edit: (Found it)
  • EGCG 5mg
  • Berberine HCL 10mg
  • 3.5 Diiodothyronine (T2) 1mg
  • 7-Keto DHEA 20mg
  • Tyr-Somatostatin 5mg
  • R Alpha Lipoic Acid (RLA) 5mg
  • Hoodia 15mg
  • Yohimbine 10mg
  • Hordenine 4mg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am quite familiar with all the ingredients except this: Tyr-Somatostatin
(Is this Tyr-Somatostatin-14 or Tyr-Somatostatin-28?)

I'm curious to find out more about this ingredient.
djbombsquad (thoughts?)

Also, you guys should all jump in here on his log, and maybe even offer some kind of deal for this patch.
An opportunity to be sure. I recall a while back you were giving away a 30day supply (free).

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe some sort of GH precursor.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am quite familiar with all the ingredients except this: Tyr-Somatostatin
(Is this Tyr-Somatostatin-14 or Tyr-Somatostatin-28?)

I'm curious to find out more about this ingredient.
djbombsquad (thoughts?)

Also, you guys should all jump in here on his log, and maybe even offer some kind of deal for this patch.
An opportunity to be sure. I recall a while back you were giving away a 30day supply (free).
I think they (ageforce) used to be board sponsors but no longer are... Not sure if bombsquad still works for him.

10 mg of yohimbine yikes
Not sure how much of that would translate td but that's a hefty dose.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think they (ageforce) used to be board sponsors but no longer are... Not sure if bombsquad still works for him.

10 mg of yohimbine yikes
Not sure how much of that would translate td but that's a hefty dose.
They are listed as one. Also, I was doing research in their subform for more details on this specific ingredient, but only spent a few minutes. When I use Dr. Google, I get peptide, but I don't want to just state that as a fact. It could be a derivative or patented compound with a similar name.

I'd love to know more about Tyr-Somatostatin-x, and yeah, the yohimbe may give me the shakes at that dose whereas it usually doesn't affect me with half that. The overall profile looks good, but novel. Except for that one.... Tyr-Somatostatin-x.

They do have a BOGO on the product at the moment. I looked, but it still seems a bit pricey.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing a log and another guy was also the threads got locked and they said it was because they were no longer sponsors. That was the end of last year so not sure but I haven't seen any activity from them since then.

Their patches are expensive... I was using the dhea which was a little underdosed imo but I did see some benefits.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is slated to kick off on May 19th. Stay tuned......

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0850.JPG

As of today.

Put on last night at 11p took off at 8a

No issues sleeping, right before I fell asleep I could feel it kicking in. And my appetite is definitely suppressed.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My caliper measurements were off... lol
14.5 bf more accurate according pictures too... So goal will be 12% to 10%

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd patch 2 nights ago. Whoa, I missed my sleep window and the patch F’d me HARD. Lol.
I didn’t fall asleep fast enough and was restless all night. I woke with a very good sweat going around 2:30 or 3. So this stuff definitely is doing something metabolically
They recommend taking before bed, only reason I can think is so you don’t experienced crazy anxiety and such... I’m afraid to try during waking hours.
Not much to report back on body comp at this time. Body fat is dropping but I feel like weight is going to fast. I’ll keep on it, can’t imagine needing to eat 4000 calories while trying to lose fat though... That’s kinda crazy.

3rd path is tonight. I’ll let you know what happens.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I averaged my weight and body fat over the past week. I have lost 1.51 lbs. .5 from fat loss. My calories were averaging around 3200 a day. So it appears that I am only going to be able to lose about .5 lbs of fat a week. For that reason, upped calories 500. Which should allow around .5 lbs a week loss, hopefully all from fat...

Nothing new to report from patch 3. Patch didn’t get worn last night. It will tonight.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still using. The sleep is surprisingly amazing! Only a couple nights early on were tough. Adjusted diet because fat loss was not really happening much. So we’ll see what happens this week

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is nothing drastic about this stuff. It’s not significantly impacting the fat loss ratio. I wouldn’t buy this again.