Iron Legion VII KT Log

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fisrt of all I would like to thank delsolrob and the guys over at Iron Legion for selecting me as one of the lucky winners and sending me two bottle's of their VII KT.

VII KT is a topical 7-Keto supplement which targets fat loss via lowering cortisol, increasing thermogenesis and increasing the metabolic rate.

I will be dosing/applying 2ml per day as recommended, 1ml twice per day 12 hours apart,
1ml after my post gym shower (roughly 11am) and 1ml after my night time shower (roughly 11pm).

Relative sats
Height=5' 7"
Weight=154
BodyFat Percentage=14.1 (Dexa)
Topical Supplement Experience=5
Training Experience=7 years

My expectations,
-A little more definition around my chest and abdominal area.
-Calmer mood.
-Increased sleep quality.

I took my first application this morning, filling the pippet up to the 0.5ml mark twice (=1ml) and rubbing it into my chest and abdominal area. The consistency is no thicker than water and it literally dripped straight down my body, you have to be fast to catch this otherwise it goes all over your jeans. When it comes to absorbtion and drying times, it kind of doesn't do either. It just leaves an oily residue all over the application area that doesn't seem to dry. After waiting the initial 10 minutes I tried rubbing it in more (nope), standing infront of a warm fan (nope) and with an exfoliation glove and it still never sank in or dried.

I will try my second dose/application tonight after my pm shower and see how it goes and will update this log tomorrow morning.
Pictures to follow.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I used to love Iron Legions transdermals back in the day. Curious to see how this one goes for you.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to love Iron Legions transdermals back in the day. Curious to see how this one goes for you.
How were the transdermals back when you were using them?
This one seems to have a really poor carrier compared to the other TD's I've tried.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I used iron legions x1 kt a few years ago and absolutely loved it. noticed strength gains within the first week (my usual starting weight seemed noticeably lighter and easier to pump out reps with so i was able to easily increase my workload volume)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Following.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Legion has always used Salvo as the carrier...Salvo is generally considered the favorite carrier by most.

I always drop the contents of the dropper into my palm and then apply over the desired area..chest, shoulders, clavicle region, neck, inner bicep, etc.

try applying first thing upon waking (should be fine if you don't sweat within 2 hours of application). If you're applying it to remotely damp skin, it's not going to dry quickly. area should be completely dry before applying. if you're still having hard time with it drying, you should apply .5ml in two different locations. It should be dry within 5 minutes.

For me, I can apply .5ml just to my delt and it will be dry in less than a minute.

there's little point in applying it directly before you go to bed. You're better off applying in the early evening, just don't shower within a couple hours of the application.

if you apply after the evening cortisol spike, you're missing some of the benefits...and, that will keep it from benefiting your sleep

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always drop the contents of the dropper into my palm and then apply over the desired area.

try applying first thing upon waking (should be fine if you don't sweat within 2 hours of application). If you're applying it to remotely damp skin, it's not going to dry quickly. area should be completely dry before applying. if you're still having hard time with it drying, you should apply .5ml in two different locations. It should be dry within 5 minutes.

For me, I can apply .5ml just to my delt and it will be dry in less than a minute.
My skin has been completely dried, the idea of applying after a hot shower was that it'd seep into the open pores better.
I will try applying to and with my palm later.

I can't dose/apply upon waking as I workout about an hour after waking, so I would just sweat it off. If I take my first application after post workout shower, when would be the best time to take the second application if not before bed?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why do they tell you to put moisturizer on after washing your face, because you're supposed to lock in the moisture of the water held by your skin. after showering, the skin has still retained moisture and may be keeping the product from absorbing faster. should get a feel for this if you apply in the earlier evening, without showering.

If you can, I would apply the second application around 6-7pm

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 Update

Just over a week on my VII KT. No changes or anything to noticable yet. I have changed my dosing now though, as delsolrob advised. I'm now appling 0.5ml to both shoulders, upper traps and chest area for my morning dosing (11am) and 0.5ml to both arms and abdominal area before in my PM dosing (6pm).
The liquid still isn't sinking in but I'm sticking with it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I just looked up the weather in your area, looks like the humidity is between 86 and 95%...maybe the source of your drying issues.

I lived in hong kong for a while and the humidity was like this, nothing ever dried...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I just looked up the weather in your area, looks like the humidity is between 86 and 95%...maybe where some of the issue is coming from with drying.

I lived in hong kong for a while and the humidity was like this, nothing ever dried...
It's always humid over here. We only get about 4 weeks of actual dry weather.
Applying it to my quads seemed to leave less residue though. Is application site actually relative to it's fat loss effects on other areas?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Relative sats
Height=5' 7"
Weight=154
BodyFat Percentage=14.1 (Dexa)
Topical Supplement Experience=5
Training Experience=7 years
Slight oversight in terms of details on my part, so a little more info...

I lift/train 5-6 days per week, all in a 9+hours semi-fasted state. Semi-fasted because I take either Olympus Labs' Stim-free Conqu3r Unleashed or PerforMax Labs' VasoMax for a pre-workout.

I'm running VII-KT with a 300-400kcal per day deficit. I know the typical deficit is 500kcals per day but you'll understand why I'm only running a small deficit in the upcoming info...

Workouts consist of 1-1.5 hours of weights/resistance training in the morning before work and about an hour of varied cardio after work in the evening or at night once the house is in order.

I work an active job 6 days per week (72 hours) and run a very busy household, burning around 500-600kcals per day just from the amount of walking/running around I have to do. According to my smartphone's pedometer.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey Slims...dude this has been 3 weeks with just a few posts (only 2 real posts). I PM'd you a over a week ago expressing my concerns on the lack of updates and the tardiness of the log.

Your last post was sent later that day...8 days ago.

1.) 25 Years Old.
2.) Been Lifting For The Past 8 Years.
3.) I Have Previously Used Two Transdermal Products (MuscleGelz AndroShred And Evomuse's Absolutely Abliderated)
4.) I Have Previously Used MuscleGelz's AndroShred. (Which Is Also A 7-Keto Transderamal Product.)
5.) I Would Load And Update A Log At Least 4 Times Per Week.
6.) I would Be using My Staple Supplements. i.e. Protein, Creatine, Multi, Fish Oil, Vit D. And SlinMax.
-These Can However Be Adapted If Neccessary.
7.) Forever On A Recomp.
8.) I Can Post Before, During And After Photo's.
9.) I Have Reviewed A Few Products But Mostly As Answers To Questions In Threads.

I Now Have 699 Posts :)
where are the before pics, where is the "log"?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slight oversight in terms of details on my part, so a little more info...

I lift/train 5-6 days per week, all in a 9+hours semi-fasted state. Semi-fasted because I take either Olympus Labs' Stim-free Conqu3r Unleashed or PerforMax Labs' VasoMax for a pre-workout.

I'm running VII-KT with a 300-400kcal per day deficit. I know the typical deficit is 500kcals per day but you'll understand why I'm only running a small deficit in the upcoming info...

Workouts consist of 1-1.5 hours of weights/resistance training in the morning before work and about an hour of varied cardio after work in the evening or at night once the house is in order.

I work an active job 6 days per week (72 hours) and run a very busy household, burning around 500-600kcals per day just from the amount of walking/running around I have to do. According to my smartphone's pedometer.
How did the log go?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always a bummer for the company when they try doing good for someone within the community and get burned...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always a bummer for the company when they try doing good for someone within the community and get burned...
Sadly it happens. That is why reps often only choose reputable members. I know this is why they changed the rules how logs can be run on bb.com which is when many companies stopped running logging ops.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sadly it happens. That is why reps often only choose reputable members. I know this is why they changed the rules how logs can be run on bb.com which is when many companies stopped running logging ops.
The entire presence over there in the supp section is just sad. I remember a decade ago it was the place to be!

I was pretty disappointed the last time I ran a log on bb.com. I was selected to run a tub of White Warped from controlled labs. I enjoyed the product and thought I did a pretty decent job with the log itself. There was just very little activity in the thread. Hard to want to do a killer log when other users don't stop by to visit, or comment.

The members here at AM seem to do a much better job, in that regard.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The entire presence over there in the supp section is just sad. I remember a decade ago it was the place to be!

I was pretty disappointed the last time I ran a log on bb.com. I was selected to run a tub of White Warped from controlled labs. I enjoyed the product and thought I did a pretty decent job with the log itself. There was just very little activity in the thread. Hard to want to do a killer log when other users don't stop by to visit, or comment.

Agreed. Us old guys remember the good old days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. It always make it more fun to run a log if you have multiple members checking in on status updates each day!