Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beast73,Spring & Summer Shred,and Radiate,The New Pill Formula! Chapter 7

Height 6’2
Weight 220Lbs
Age 45
My Target Weight 190-195!

I will be shredding for the next 8 months and running this log for 5 months!
Thank You! RXS SUPPLEMENTS,for giving me the opportunity of using this Phenomenal Awesome Product!! Thanks a Million!! I started taking Radiate The Red Pill New Formula Thursday morning,and My Workouts was Mind blowing! Taking 2 Caps is the Sweet Spot for me,but Please don’t take 3,unless you don’t want any rest!! I received Clean Energy for 9hrs without the Jitters,Body temperature elevated,No Crash,and Super Sweats during workouts. I think the New Formula has a time release. I Would Love for all my AnabolicMinds Brothers and Sister to follow Me,and Radiate,on this Wild and Crazy Shred Journey!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Always heard about radiate. Havent tried it in powder or pill form yet but seriously considering buying some

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beast how do you compare the caps to the powder?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definetly in brother. I wanna order the caps but I still got so much powder. Lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s only been 48 hrs,and My 10 bottle order speaks for itself.
Fair enough
I have a bottle on the way myself was just curious to how different it is from the powder.

Just curious man I know you were bulking (you look great by the way I'm 40 myself and its inspirational). What weight are you trying to cut down to over these next 6 months?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough
I have a bottle on the way myself was just curious to how different it is from the powder.

Just curious man I know you were bulking (you look great by the way I'm 40 myself and its inspirational). What weight are you trying to cut down to over these next 6 months?
He said his target weight was 190-195 in OP

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fair enough

Thanks Brother!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Radiate is here!! RXS Supplements You Guys are Super Awesome,and Thanks a Million!!!

IMG_7813.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With that loot, You can shred until next summer 2019 :) hahaha awesome

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
And I'm in on this log!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll join the log ride as well!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chest Workout This morning was awesome! I did 2 capsule with oatmeal 30min before Workout. I had a Nice Pump in My Chest,and Recovery between sets was Great! I am still feeling really Good and focused after Workout!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for a little Beast on Beast action, especially if there is sweat involved!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Everyone should try This new Radiate! 1-3 capsule is out of this world!!!
Drop!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking Radiate for 7 days now,and what I have experience so far is Awesome! Clean Energy and great Focus Level for 9hrs,heavy Sweating starts very fast during workouts,My Recovery between sets is Great,and My Endurance Level is Amazing!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Dinner for today, and lunch for tomorrow.

IMG_1522365463.296715.jpg

IMG_1522365494.819498.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I have been using a full scoop of Radiate powder formula for 3 days now,and the Red Pill have the Powder formula Beat. This morning I am doing Sprints,and taking 2 capsule before and 1 capsule after Sprints!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using a full scoop of Radiate powder formula for 3 days now,and the Red Pill have the Powder formula Beat. This morning I am doing Sprints,and taking 2 capsule before and 1 capsule after Sprints!
The longer you're on it the better it seems to work as the effects start to build up. I wasn't kidding when I said I like the caps more than the powder!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
20 yards,Up to 100 yards..
Nice. I used to love doing stuff like that. Did alot of that for wrestling and football and highschool and more recently in crossfit but lately ive been doing mostly heavy lifting and liss cardio. Have a hard time finding the motivation to do anything like hiit lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice. I used to love doing stuff like that. Did alot of that for wrestling and football and highschool and more recently in crossfit but lately ive been doing mostly heavy lifting and liss cardio. Have a hard time finding the motivation to do anything like hiit lol
Doing sprints give Me an Awesome feeling,and I am stronger the next day during Weight Training!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just put down for 2 bottles of caps myself. Just wondering if I could take 1 cap in the morning, and maybe the powder pre workout. Or 2 caps in the morning and the powder pre workout

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just put down for 2 bottles of caps myself. Just wondering if I could take 1 cap in the morning, and maybe the powder pre workout. Or 2 caps in the morning and the powder pre workout
Order shipped brotha!! Thank you!!

Start with 1 cap in the morning and see how you feel, if need be you can take 2 caps the next day. The powder you can save for before your workouts as long as they're spaced out with enough hours and you know your tolerance. I do 2 caps first thing in the morning and it lasts me all day, usually too late for me to take a PWO so I ride the curtails of the caps and just take some vasodilators.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Order shipped brotha!! Thank you!!

Start with 1 cap in the morning and see how you feel, if need be you can take 2 caps the next day. The powder you can save for before your workouts as long as they're spaced out with enough hours and you know your tolerance. I do 2 caps first thing in the morning and it lasts me all day, usually too late for me to take a PWO so I ride the curtails of the caps and just take some vasodilators.
Thank you...I'm normally up at 415am, and dont workout till 6-630pm

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pre Workout Meal and Radiate!

Tuna&Eggs
Sliced Cara Oranges
Sliced Banana on soft Tortilla!

IMG_1523028860.872981.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

1 cap at 0800,oatmeal and banana.
1 cap at noon before Shoulder Workout.
I had an Awesome Workout today! Veins Popping and Sweat Dropping!