Rad140, Sr9009, R-dhea, Epi-andro, 4 andro Log

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
What's up guys! It's been a while. New here.
I have done many ph cycles in past, before the ban in 2014. My last cycle was over a year ago, it was a 1/4 andro cycle 300 each a day and was somewhat pleased. Put on a good 10lbs of lean keepable muscle. I have been out of the gym for almost a year as well but been back in for the past 2&1/2 months. Feel great just want to get back to where I was and then some more hehe.

I'm 6' 175lbs about 10%bf give or take.

I want to do an 8week bulk cycle starting in about 3 weeks.

I plan on doing a log with pics to keep track of my progress.

What do you guys think of this run?...

Clean food all home cooked meals.
My protein & calorie intake will be...

4500-5000cals a day
250-300 pro a day
Fat idk
Carbs 600-800 a day

Supplements>
Andro Giant: 4 andro
Weeks 1-2@330 w3 440 w4 550 w5-6 660

Andro Hard: Epi-andro and R-dhea
Weeks 3-8 @ 600 i think that's 300 each.

Gear: rad 140 and sr9009
Weeks 3-8 @ 30 each

Pct>
Serm & test boost for 4 weeks and an AI for 4 weeks after pct.

Idk what do you guys think so far?

Hope I posted in the right place...pretty sure i did...sorry if I didn't.

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
Oh and I'm 29 and have been training for 15 years on and off.

Any input is needed and appreciated thanks a ton in advance!!

Oh and what do you guys even think of this stack for a bulking or recomp cycle?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only thing I would say is sr9009 is more for cutting although may help with a recomp. It also needs dosed every 3 hours or so because of a very short half life. Having said that looking at your profile pic your ahead of where I'm at so I'm probably not the best judge.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me. I love andro the giant so you should have a good run!

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
You might find that the calorie intake can be set lower and still achieve the same gains, albeit dry.

My RAD+YK cycle is 6 weeks in and eating at maintenance, but 4g of protein & carbs / kg of lean mass and >40g protein per serving and timed strategically around training windows and 3 hour intervals, while spiking insulin at the same time by using 25g of dextrose monohydrate pre/intra/post training windows has yielded me 6 kg of gains over that period, of which only 1 kg was excess butter and took only a week to recomp, on cycle.

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
"[Only thing I would say is sr9009 is more for cutting although may help with a recomp. It also needs dosed every 3 hours or so because of a very short half life. Having said that looking at your profile pic your ahead of where I'm at so I'm probably not the best judge.]"

Right half life is low
It's a transdermal with two compounds Sr 9009 and the rad.
Really I'm only taking it because I want the rad but figured the SR9 would help with keeping my fat down and energy levels up

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
I would lower the calories but I don't really think I can. I work in construction 5-7 days a week.

Those are nice results. I like what you did. I will have to keep that in mind and give it a go when I reach my goal of 235lbs. Yeah 175-235 is a jump but I have done this over and over in less than 6 months. It's just that every single time I start to reach that weight something happens in life and I have to take time off training or funds for food get low.

I'm not too worried about adding on fat really I'm just trying to gain as much clean weight as possible without going over 15-16% body fat.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
I would lower the calories but I don't really think I can I work in construction 5-7 days a week.

Those are nice results. I like what you did. I will have to keep that in mind and give it a go when I reach my goal of 235lbs. Yeah 175-235 is a jump but I have done this over and over in less than 6 months. It's just that every single time I start to reach that weight something happens in life and I have to take time off training or funds for food get low.

I'm not too worried about adding on fat really I'm just trying to gain as much clean weight as possible without going over 15-16% body fat.
Hmm. If you’re not worried about excess butter, why are you adding SR to your cycle?

From my experience, you won’t need it, if your diet is optimal. You can even skip the cutting cycle, if you’re careful. :)

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
This is me over a year ago at 210lbs
Nvm can't seem to post a pic

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
Hmm. If you’re not worried about excess butter, why are you adding SR to your cycle?

From my experience, you won’t need it, if your diet is optimal. You can even skip the cutting cycle, if you’re careful. :)
Adding the SR because that's how Muscle Gelz Gear is set up it's a combo stack transdermal with Rad&SR. I think it's at 10mg a ml and it's about 236ml. I should go through about 2 bottles. Other than that I figure, what the hey can't really hurt my gainzzzz....

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Adding the SR because that's how Muscle Gelz Gear is set up it's a combo stack transdermal with Rad&SR. I think it's at 10mg a ml and it's about 236ml. I should go through about 2 bottles. Other than that I figure, what the hey can't really hurt my gainzzzz....
Yeah, it won’t hurt your gains.

Anyway, you’ll no doubt explore your own strategy, just guiding you that it’s possible to use your time / cycle costs possibly more efficiently and skip a cut cycle at the end. :)

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
Yeah, it won’t hurt your gains.

Anyway, you’ll no doubt explore your own strategy, just guiding you that it’s possible to use your time / cycle costs possibly more efficiently and skip a cut cycle at the end. :)
Yeah, i'm totally going to reassess my strategy. I still have plenty of time to dial it in better. I would have to agree, I will see what I can do to make things more efficient and skip out on the cut.
Thanks a ton!

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
Alrighty, I decided to throw in some 1 andro with the 4 andro

I will run 1 andro w1-2 @220, w3-4 @330, w5-6 @ 440

Any thoughts guys?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Yep sticking with the Rad
I think 1-Andro with RAD won’t see them both act as a multiplier. Both will compete for the 4-Andro base, also. If it was me, I’d try them as separate cycles.

What’s your PCT plan? We’ve been discussing some interesting ideas recently.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Yep sticking with the Rad
I think 1-Andro with RAD won’t see them both act as a multiplier. I could be wrong. Both will compete for the 4-Andro base, also. If it was me, I’d try them as separate cycles. I run YK-11 with RAD-149 and I’ve found that to be amazing.

What’s your PCT plan? We’ve been discussing some interesting ideas recently.

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
I'll have to look into YK
I thought from the research I did the Rad could help amplifie the 1-test and test.

PCT
Tamox weeks1-4 @30mg
A test booster for 4weeks as well, not sure what to go with yet.