Unsponsored Invictus Log

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello fellow AM members! I know there are quite a few logs of Iron-Legion's Invictus but I wanted to do my own log to hold myself accountable and to contribute in some way to the forum that has helped me out so much. So here we go:

Current Stats:
5'10"
245 LBS
If I had to guess my body fat percentage, I would wager about 25%
I've been working out seriously for about 3 years, though I previously only cared about strength and managed to get quite fat. Haha

My goals for this cycle:
I hope to lose some weight while maintaining muscle and strength as best I can. I'll be eating between 1900 and 2100 calories daily depending on how snacky I get. Shooting for 200g protein, 200g carbs and 45g fat

Other supplements I'll be running: I have 4 days left of Ignit3 and Super Shr3d and I always take a multivitamin, fish oil, TUDCA, coq10, Hawthorne berry and garlic for general health reasons.

It's day two of my 1 bottle trial run of Invictus. My thoughts so far are just that this stuff smells pleasant and rubs in/dries more quickly and cleanly than I expected, which is a plus. The reason I picked Invictus is that I have struggled with depression and suicidal ideation for about as long as I have memories and nothing helped much until I tried 7 ketoDHEA which I cycle time on=time off and while on 7 Keto, my "bad days" are reduced to about 2 days a month or so and since I understand Invictus is essentially the beneficial metabolite of 7-Keto, I'm hoping the effect on my thoughts/mood will be even better. :) Wish my luck and thanks for coming along for the ride!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so day three. It's Valentine's day and my diet is so off the wall bad (I don't think my girlfriend would react well to a romantic dinner of protein powder and dextrose) that I'm just going to write it off as a loss. But other than that, I feel just fine, still likely too early to really "feel" much and tomorrow should be the first log that includes a workout :)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day four:
Feeling good! Nailed my macros, workout was: 8-5-3-1-1 flat bench and incline bench 12x3 flys, pushdowns and hammer curls
5x5 concentration curls and 20 minutes of incline treadmill walking.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this to support you, and the high quality supplement that is Invictus!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following!! Invictus is some awesome stuff!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for some invictus action!

Will also be interested to see if it offers benefit to your sense of well-being

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday, a bunch of crazy stuff happened at work that I had to deal with and my log was the last thing on my mind. In any case, my workout yesterday was deadlift 5x5 pulldown 15x3 shrugs 15x3 and wrist curls 15x3. Today was the first day I noticed real changes though. It's odd actually, I'm up two pounds (I'm thinking just water/glycogen from simple sugars yesterday) but my strength is through the roof, I did the first listed workout again and I was able to add 15 pounds to my bench which was an awesome surprise. As an added bonus, though I've seen logs where people said it didn't happen, libido is crazy high today. Maybe a coincidence? We'll see if it stays high.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The libido boost is quite real. I get it every time I have used Invictus...

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so . . . This stuff works. Strength is up, libido has stayed high since the first day of kicked in, and my mood is for sure improved. The thing I really can't believe is how quickly I've gotten results! Less than a week in, and I'm practically a walking advertisement. Lol good lookin' out, Iron Legion!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah, I would say Invictus is one of the underrated products on the market!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 weeks in on Invictus now and I'm loving it. I can eat what I want, and not gain a pound. The veins are sticking out much more pronounced these days, forearms and calves are much more veiny. I have a great "feel good" attitude on this stuff. (Sense of well being). Good to know you are liking this stuff, I hope you can beat those depressive thoughts, that sounds scary bud... All the best to you...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love seeing the great feedback on Invictus!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woot woot! So: today was squat day 5x5 squat and 3 sets of 15 calf raises. (I don't go that big on squat day out of fear of aggravating an old knee injury but I'm open to suggestions) i started out with applying the Invictus to my collarbone but after reading that the cedarwood oil could be less than ideal for ladies, I've been applying it to the tops of my feet and wearing socks to avoid incidental contact with my girlfriend. Still feeling great though, for the people who asked about my mood, it is absolutely improved, I wouldn't say it's more than regular 7-keto but there are other benefits that I don't get with 7-keto such as drastically improved strength and libido that give Invictus a clear edge.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ughhh...this is inspiring me to get on another run of Invictus, and I am cutting right now.

Clenbuterol and Invictus for the win!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woot woot! So: today was squat day 5x5 squat and 3 sets of 15 calf raises. (I don't go that big on squat day out of fear of aggravating an old knee injury but I'm open to suggestions) i started out with applying the Invictus to my collarbone but after reading that the cedarwood oil could be less than ideal for ladies, I've been applying it to the tops of my feet and wearing socks to avoid incidental contact with my girlfriend. Still feeling great though, for the people who asked about my mood, it is absolutely improved, I wouldn't say it's more than regular 7-keto but there are other benefits that I don't get with 7-keto such as drastically improved strength and libido that give Invictus a clear edge.
The cedar wood shouldn't be harmful for women, but it can have effects as an emmenagogue...this could be bad if she's pregnant, or may become pregnant. I know some women who use invictus...most of the competitors I know use it during prep.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I could see using it either way, I'm cutting now but strength is up, I'm sure if you ate a hefty surplus it could be great for a bulk too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a muscle builder or fat burner.
It's a cortisol modulator. It's very effective in fat loss, while also working to save muscle mass. It's also great to keep fat gains minimized while bulking.

There are a myriad of other benefits: Reduced inflammation, improved libido, improved immune response, etc..

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a cortisol modulator. It's very effective in fat loss, while also working to save muscle mass. It's also great to keep fat gains minimized while bulking.

There are a myriad of other benefits: Reduced inflammation, improved libido, improved immune response, etc..
How long does one bottle last if you do the recommended dosage.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30 days.

It's a 30ml bottle and we recommend .5ml in the morning and .5ml in the early evening (not right before bed)...so a total of 1ml daily

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the past couple of days my hunger has been up, it may be because I never do cardio and have been adding it in, but so has my strength and I haven't gained any more weight so I'm still feeling great about Invictus though I may have shifted a bit into a recomp than a cut. Official weigh in number one coming tomorrow!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the past couple of days my hunger has been up, it may be because I never do cardio and have been adding it in, but so has my strength and I haven't gained any more weight so I'm still feeling great about Invictus though I may have shifted a bit into a recomp than a cut. Official weigh in number one coming tomorrow!
love the updates!

How's libido, how are you feeling?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Xtra cardio or xtra working out brings my appetite up...so I try not to over do it because xtra calories go straight to my stomach. Ahhh

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtra cardio or xtra working out brings my appetite up...so I try not to over do it because xtra calories go straight to my stomach. Ahhh
Invictus should help keep the fat from the mid section

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Will it mess with my appetite and im on trt so would I need any xtra AI and how long should it be ran???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will it mess with my appetite and im on trt so would I need any xtra AI and how long should it be ran???
no, invictus does not impact appetite...although it may help thwart stress eating and cortisol induced sugar cravings.

Also, does not impact estrogen levels, so no changes to your current TRT protocol

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
What benefits? ?? I looked at it online but not a lot of info. Could be my fault but, yeah what benefits? ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What benefits? ?? I looked at it online but not a lot of info. Could be my fault but, yeah what benefits? ?
here is a link to some reviews:
https://supplementreviews.com/iron-legion/invictus

other links you may like, and that may be a better venue for asking product specific questions:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/284346-invictus-b-aet.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/280107-invictus-topical-b.html

But, we probably shouldn't continue hijacking this thread :)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a doctor, so I can't necessarily say it won't, but I'm pretty positive that my increased appetite is due to my increased cardio. When I do a lot of cardio, my body always freaks out and demands calories.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love the updates!

How's libido, how are you feeling?
Thanks! I'm feeling awesome! :D libido is still sky high, mood is nice and manageable, I haven't experienced any symptoms of too low cortisol.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad on hi jacking. Ive gotten lost .
Don't sweat it, hijack away, I'm going to keep posting updates even if they don't make sense for the current conversation. :)

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a doctor, so I can't necessarily say it won't, but I'm pretty positive that my increased appetite is due to my increased cardio. When I do a lot of cardio, my body always freaks out and demands calories.
Thanks for this update, man. And yeah , I do the same when I up my cardio also. Glad u said this cause that made me realize a silly mistake I've been making.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
U sound like me, hi jack away, lol, I know some people get bent outta shape though.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this help with lethargy, I am taking ostarine and getting lethargic now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man, will not help with Lethargy. Dermacrine would help though...actually quite ideal for an Osta run
You said invictus was underrated, what other products are underrated that are very good.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
You said this was underrated, what other products are underrated that are very good.
Dermacrine is one of the most tried and true products for your purpose

I do believe Invictus to be an extremely underrated product...I don't think people fully understand the concept of stress and how it impacts our lives. Invictus does a wonderful job helping to mitigate those impacts.

Some things that people often don't realize are extremely stressful on the body:
-working out/training
-dieting - especially when combined with training - forcing your body to do more with less
-cutting carbs
-stimulants
etc

in addition to the daily struggles of life...

To answer your question, you would have to be a bit more specific about what you're looking for.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I do believe Invictus to be an extremely underrated product...I don't think people fully understand the concept of stress and how it impacts our lives. Invictus does a wonderful job helping to mitigate those impacts.

Some things that people often don't realize are extremely stressful on the body:
-working out/training
-dieting - especially when combined with training - forcing your body to do more with less
-cutting carbs
-stimulants
etc

To answer your question, you would have to be a bit more specific about what you're looking for.
I will check out dermacrine, hopefully it can fight lethargy for me. Thanks

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established

-working out/training
-cutting carbs
-stimulants
etc

So maybe keep cortisol in check...if so is it hardish on ya joints?